Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312078 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:04:23 AM

Damn, I feel sorry for the people who invested in this ICO  Grin
For real how could the devs let this happen, looks like they don't care at all for the tokek value, just wanted to take money to start their project.
Hey mate, I do not think so, Suretly is not a scammer project. Devs are working hard and update their work every month, this is the way of a trusted project instead of grow the value of Suretly token and no one knows it after dumped to the hell. Wink
You dont have to be sorry about it, price will go up you just need to be patient, this is long term project and if you trust dev team you should buy some cheap coin and wait for long term, i m sure you will make good profit! you can say thanks to me later!

Keep dreaming mate - some project just die out, like Suretly most likely will because of the long period of development. Some people won't want to invest just by looking at the charts. Honestly I don't think that the number of people using the app is gonna be so big that it causes a huge raise in the token price.

Do you really think that 1 or 2 months is a long period of developing app from zero? Considering that we need a complex system to be created like API integration, Admin area etc - not only the app. That is a very short time actually. Other ICO projects plan to spend years for developing its product. Unlike Suretly.
The best thing we can do here is just wait until that development is over, instead of complaining I would just relax and trust them
to do their job. I don't really worry that much even if the price is not attractive right now, let's give them a chance to prove.

Thank you for the support

First crowdvouching platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

Do you guys have any clue why Coinmarketcap does not have up-to-date information about Suretly? Link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#charts
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:28:03 AM

Latest news: Suretly became a part of The World's Largest Payments & Financial Services Innovation Event - Money 2020. Read more - https://goo.gl/xRNwpF

looks great Smiley

any details on partners?

We will disclose all the details as soon as we are ready

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:35:23 AM

Do you guys have any clue why Coinmarketcap does not have up-to-date information about Suretly? Link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#charts

Could you specify what is missing?

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

Hi everyone!

Did you want to know Suretly App development news?

Read about that on our blog!

The link: https://goo.gl/Kj5jvg

RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:47:40 AM

Hi everyone!

Hi Team,

Good to see you making progress but you said the foundation is made:

These are the already done functions:
- User Registration
- User Profile
- Borrower Profile
- My Sureties Lists
- User Account
- Transactions List
- Personal Information Section

wheres the whole technology of crowdvouching have you been working on that already or is there not a single line of code? thats the most complex part and not setting up a database for user registration and profile in my opinion
Schreibi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

Hey,

do we have new Infos about other exchanges? I got banned from Slack because i asked a few times. Sure that it would be a dumb idea to get with exchange negotiations before App launch but are you still working on that?

Good to hear that the Team made a progress and is working to get the App done!!!

Hopefully those updates come a bit more frequently i really enjoy them reading.

Are further marketing reasons planned in future? I think you should think about promoting suretly again before App launch to aquire new investors. Seems we are really out of business at the moment.

Just my thoughts....dont stone me. Cheesy
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:23:30 AM

Hi everyone!

Hi Team,

Good to see you making progress but you said the foundation is made:

These are the already done functions:
- User Registration
- User Profile
- Borrower Profile
- My Sureties Lists
- User Account
- Transactions List
- Personal Information Section

wheres the whole technology of crowdvouching have you been working on that already or is there not a single line of code? that's the most complex part and not setting up a database for user registration and profile in my opinion

Hello RAGEmond! Thank you for the question. The App (in fact, 2 of them - iOs and Android) is a crowdvouching platform itself. But that is true, that the whole system is more than just an App. It includes

1. Mobile API (ensures the functioning of Suretly Apps for iOS and Android)
2. Lender API (connects the systems of microfinance partners with Suretly system)
3. SDK based on PHP, Go, Java (helps partners to integrate with Suretly within a few days)
4. Admin API and Admin Area (for Suretly administrators)

and more than that. Most of that is ready for today! Please, read more on our blog - https://goo.gl/7k4Zh3

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

Hey,

do we have new Infos about other exchanges? I got banned from Slack because i asked a few times. Sure that it would be a dumb idea to get with exchange negotiations before App launch but are you still working on that?

Good to hear that the Team made a progress and is working to get the App done!!!

Hopefully those updates come a bit more frequently i really enjoy them reading.

Are further marketing reasons planned in future? I think you should think about promoting suretly again before App launch to aquire new investors. Seems we are really out of business at the moment.

Just my thoughts....dont stone me. Cheesy

Hello Schreibi! Thank you for your words, we are trying to give updates as soon as we have it. Usually, it happens at least once a week.

Regarding new exchanges, we made a lot of efforts previously, we have what we have for today, and now we are focused more on entering US market (what would be really great for Suretly and all token-holders) and developing an app.

Thank you for your advice on promoting Suretly, we will consider this. I personally think it makes sense. And we actually started this work by taking part in events all over the world and contacting to mass media.

Schreibi

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

Good to hear that you start with marketing.

This could be your entry for the US economy. Please dont mess it up like you did in ICO.

Sure there have been a lot of bad circumstances you had to face at ICO but this is your only goal to make huge profit and get Suretly in business.

Please invest a lot in marketing otherwise i cant see that this project will be sucessfull.

The idea behind suretly is awesome.

The project could have a huge ROI for all investors and i know Eugene wants to save money for penetrating new countries but marketing is important. Specially in US!!! So please, please, please make a good campaign.

Keep going with those blog updates. They help to understand what you are doing.

Thanks. Keep rocking guys.
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:58:22 AM

Good to hear that you start with marketing.

This could be your entry for the US economy. Please dont mess it up like you did in ICO.

Sure there have been a lot of bad circumstances you had to face at ICO but this is your only goal to make huge profit and get Suretly in business.

Please invest a lot in marketing otherwise i cant see that this project will be sucessfull.

The idea behind suretly is awesome.

The project could have a huge ROI for all investors and i know Eugene wants to save money for penetrating new countries but marketing is important. Specially in US!!! So please, please, please make a good campaign.

Keep going with those blog updates. They help to understand what you are doing.

Thanks. Keep rocking guys.

Thank you Schreibei!

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

What do you mean by that? Actually, I'm not familiar with the same project as Suretly. This idea is unique.

Nyk_1241

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:41:47 AM

the updates from the team hasn't been meaningful.

There is a delay in the readiness of the platform and the community needs to be updated on the progress/status and reasons for the delay.

The team needs to starts actively engaging the community and do some serious marketing to get the attention on the project again. just some thoughts.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:41:42 AM

the updates from the team hasn't been meaningful.

There is a delay in the readiness of the platform and the community needs to be updated on the progress/status and reasons for the delay.

The team needs to starts actively engaging the community and do some serious marketing to get the attention on the project again. just some thoughts.
Maybe let's just wait for the price of altcoins to rise again, right now even if there is a great update but it's hard to see the real
price pump due to the fact that people will prefer to invest with bitcoin as it continue to be positive is going up.
People are just amaze on the performance of bitcoin so they think it's the safest of all cryptocurrency.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:35:05 AM

Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest

No doubt the team is doing their job with all their best while this is under the ICO still time to pick more token this platform has so high potential that is why it will help the investors to make huge profit in future.

Most of the ICO tokens suffered a lot in the past weeks.
ppl are keeping dumping altcoins to purchase BTC, which might continue to be so for a while.
Just don't forget to get more Suretly when the BTC hype is over.
Even if the price will be over and there is no big update that will cause hype, the price will still not rise.
Before the bitcoin run, the price was still below ICO and the volume has not increase so I don't think that would change considering we are not
even in a big exchanges.

STUDENTCOIN