Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:06:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729113 times)
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:45:50 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 05:02:50 PM by minestro

how is someone a greedy TOOL asshole because they follow the rules ? if the rules tell you to split as much as possible why the fuck wouldn't you do it ? calling those who bought the coins greedy assholes just coz you're poor is pretty shallow and dumb. don't whine when people follow the rules that were made.
Come'on you know what this is about. It's about what one calls pushing it to the limit and another one abusing the system.
The Dev Team has clearly an intention by giving away coins. In my opinion it's boradening the user baser and highering the acceptance of the currency. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Therefore they instantiated Airdrops to get the not assigned coins out there. The current system and the one use in the last 2 airdrops has a big potential to be abused, regarding to the aspect of having an address in the Top 1000. Since s.o. can have nearly unlimited addresses. Most of the coins being concentrated at only some users is standing alone not a bad thing. I think the question is to which extent it is healthy for the currency. This limit has to be selected by the devs, and I'm hoping they know what they're doing.

By splitting you play the game in your best interest totally accepting that you to throw for any new address sb to the wolves. It's always the same old question, only if I can do sth, do I need to do it? Even if I have sth to gain...

And yes I know, it's all money we're here talking about, and that's the point where every morale ends... But has it really to be that way?

I think the devs are here sth like referees, who have the possibility to make it a "fair" game for everyone, if they want to. The parabolic curve is quite a nice idea, although it has like nearly every distribution system a sweet spot, which you have to calculate and which you can use to your end on the back of others, but not to the extent as the actual system with the absolute amounts.

To be clear, at my momentary stage I'm making much more out of it by speculating on cryptopia than by holding it for the airdrop. The last days were quite good Smiley So my interest is not really that big at getting sth out of the airdrops.

@Devs: Please if it's your intent to support the big players more than the little ones, then do it, but not in a way people are invited to game the system. Because the usage of power by the "whales" just gives the rest a feeling of being played, and nobody likes that. Then just use a type of distribution that favours bigger wallets and that's it.

TimNg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

I am holding my coins on Cryptopia, would I be receiving some amounts from airdrops?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

I am holding my coins on Cryptopia, would I recieve some amount from airdrops?

Cryptopia wont share dropped coins, so please use a wallet and transfer your coins to ur wallet.

Greetz
Steve
TimNg

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

Cryptopia wont share dropped coins, so please use a wallet and transfer your coins to ur wallet.

Greetz
Steve

Thank you, where can I get a wallet for win7 64bit and a bootstrap file if necessary?
minestro

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:18:07 PM

Greetz
Steve

Thank you, where can I get a wallet for win7 64bit and a bootstrap file if necessary?
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases

TimNg

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:26:53 PM

Greetz
Steve

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases

Smiley Thx!
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

"wallet":149} -  154 instances
"wallet":8972} - 70 instances
"wallet":45}   - 10 instances
"wallet":8968} - 40 instances
"wallet":9083} - 46 instances
"wallet":14177}- 10 instances

I did a quick find on the top 1000 to see how many of the same wallets had multiple instances. I didn't go through entire list, this is only 6 wallets which hold 330 spots on the top 1000. Now, there are amounts that are exactly the same but show different wallets. I'm sure when you see 53.6, 25 times its the same person, just shows different wallet. These 6, however make no bones about trying to hide the splits. I think they should be removed from the airdrop for being greedy TOOLS...

and yes, I'm in the top 1000, but only have 1 wallet.

is anyone going to be addressing these issues? These 6 people, because of their greed, screwed 324 people out of getting the airdrops they deserved to get. I know the number of spots taken by only a few are higher, this is just a snapshot, but that doesn't change the fact that all these hundreds of BTX holders are being alienated for no reason other than a few assholes being greedy. The person with 154 addresses in the top 1000 received 10 BTX for each address last week. That's 1540 BTX you gave him for free. at todays value of $2.58 USD per that's $3,973.20 you just GAVE him. Where is my $3973???

If you are going to give out BTX in airdrops you have to make this completely fair to everyone. There are some good suggestions but the solutions so far do nothing but still give out large amounts of BTX to a few, who in my mind no longer deserve to take part due to their behavior.

I think at this point the airdrops need to be suspended until the issue can be fixed to where its fairer to a larger number of BTX holders.

If suspension of the airdrops is not feasible then I'm with others who think a percentage, like 2.5 or 3 should be given out, but to each wallet, not just top 1000. a percentage would mean even if someone split their wallet into multiple instances, they would still end up with the same amount as if they had it all in one wallet. This way their is no advantage to splitting and everyone could participate and get a little extra for being part of BTX.

how is someone a greedy TOOL asshole because they follow the rules ? if the rules tell you to split as much as possible why the fuck wouldn't you do it ? calling those who bought the coins greedy assholes just coz you're poor is pretty shallow and dumb. don't whine when people follow the rules that were made.

I'm not calling those who bought coins greedy assholes. I'm calling those who split to take rewards from others who may not have as much greedy assholes. Like the person who made 154 wallets in order to get as much as he can. That's greedy. And yes, I'm in the top 1000 and have made a sizable investment, but I have not and will not split to take from those who cannot make such investments. If your so offended you must have been one of the tools I'm talking about. You can always tell who the offenders are by the way they react and how defensive they get to a post.

FYI, it's "because" not "coz", moron.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

"wallet":149} -  154 instances
"wallet":8972} - 70 instances
"wallet":45}   - 10 instances
"wallet":8968} - 40 instances
"wallet":9083} - 46 instances
"wallet":14177}- 10 instances

I did a quick find on the top 1000 to see how many of the same wallets had multiple instances. I didn't go through entire list, this is only 6 wallets which hold 330 spots on the top 1000. Now, there are amounts that are exactly the same but show different wallets. I'm sure when you see 53.6, 25 times its the same person, just shows different wallet. These 6, however make no bones about trying to hide the splits. I think they should be removed from the airdrop for being greedy TOOLS...

and yes, I'm in the top 1000, but only have 1 wallet.

is anyone going to be addressing these issues? These 6 people, because of their greed, screwed 324 people out of getting the airdrops they deserved to get. I know the number of spots taken by only a few are higher, this is just a snapshot, but that doesn't change the fact that all these hundreds of BTX holders are being alienated for no reason other than a few assholes being greedy. The person with 154 addresses in the top 1000 received 10 BTX for each address last week. That's 1540 BTX you gave him for free. at todays value of $2.58 USD per that's $3,973.20 you just GAVE him. Where is my $3973???

If you are going to give out BTX in airdrops you have to make this completely fair to everyone. There are some good suggestions but the solutions so far do nothing but still give out large amounts of BTX to a few, who in my mind no longer deserve to take part due to their behavior.

I think at this point the airdrops need to be suspended until the issue can be fixed to where its fairer to a larger number of BTX holders.

If suspension of the airdrops is not feasible then I'm with others who think a percentage, like 2.5 or 3 should be given out, but to each wallet, not just top 1000. a percentage would mean even if someone split their wallet into multiple instances, they would still end up with the same amount as if they had it all in one wallet. This way their is no advantage to splitting and everyone could participate and get a little extra for being part of BTX.

I'm not calling those who bought coins greedy assholes. I'm calling those who split to take rewards from others who may not have as much greedy assholes. Like the person who made 154 wallets in order to get as much as he can. That's greedy. And yes, I'm in the top 1000 and have made a sizable investment, but I have not and will not split to take from those who cannot make such investments. If your so offended you must have been one of the tools I'm talking about. You can always tell who the offenders are by the way they react and how defensive they get to a post.

everything changed now...it doesnt care if he hold 1000 wallets or 1...2,5% are 2,5%...its always the same...

So we can harmonize now the situation and are excited for the next cheats of our really smart community here! Wink

Greetz
Steve
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

everything changed now...it doesnt care if he hold 1000 wallets or 1...2,5% are 2,5%...its always the same...

So we can harmonize now the situation and are excited for the next cheats of our really smart community here! Wink

Greetz
Steve

Steve, you and LimxDev need to read from the same playbook...he recently stated it is 2.5% AND 2.5 BTX.

That doesn't harmonize the situation, the incentive for one big whale to fill out the top 1000 addresses himself remains.

You don't seem to understand that if 100 people are gaining from the airdrops, rather than 10000, then you only have 1/10th of the number of people out proseltyzing on behalf of BTC.  You are handicapping your own project for no good reason.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:22:02 PM

Greetz
Steve

Steve, you and LimxDev need to read from the same playbook...he recently stated it is 2.5% AND 2.5 BTX.

That doesn't harmonize the situation, the incentive for one big whale to fill out the top 1000 addresses himself remains.

You don't seem to understand that if 100 people are gaining from the airdrops, rather than 10000, then you only have 1/10th of the number of people out proseltyzing on behalf of BTC.  You are handicapping your own project for no good reason.

Please have a look to my postings above:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg20015141#msg20015141

We are discussing here pines and apples...

Greetz
Steve
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

So you purposely don't follow the rules and not split to let others get the coins that you could get for free ? I hope everyone follows your wisdom..
BTW what a hypocrite, trying to act as a grammar nazi and failing hard at it, at least watch your commas and punctuation marks, (FYI it's you're not your) "coz" you fail even at a basic grammar check, you miserable crybaby Smiley)

Back to the real world, the easy way to drive up the price is to incentivize holding, so give out coins based on coin age, maybe even introduce minimum age (1-2weeks) so people would miss 1-2rounds if they split their coins and remove the fixed coins distribution, have only % based giveaway. Whatever distribution you choose there will always be noobs/crybabies whining about unfair distribution. (unfair to them, meaning they were late to the party or have no intention/money of buying BTX, they just want free coins to sell asap, these people never matter one bit to any cryptocurrency, or even generally in life)

minestro

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:46:52 PM

.... unfair to them, meaning they were late to the party or have no intention/money of buying BTX, they just want free coins to sell asap, these people never matter one bit to any cryptocurrency, or even generally in life)
Sorry, but you're a moron. Saying something like this is disgusting. Do you really judge people by their wealth?

ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:45:57 PM

Dev, Any plan to increase the block reward. The hashing is going down and pretty soon it will make no sense mining this coin. Please do something for us who are mining.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

Dev, Any plan to increase the block reward. The hashing is going down and pretty soon it will make no sense mining this coin. Please do something for us who are mining.

Wait until block 14112. The difficulty should adjust downward to something more reasonable.
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

Greetz
Steve

While I completely agree with you, I think we need to respect the Devs for their decision. If they want a small userbase of whales instead of a large userbase of people seeing more in BTX than just an investment vehicle, so it be.
I made the suggestion to use some kind of progressive system where you get a percentage of coins based on you holdings, the more you have (and the higher you are in top 1000) the more you get.
This would still benefit the investors, but also make room for the small people. However, it was decided against that, and reading that it is wanted that people split their coins, just made me lose all interest. I pulled all buy orders and also turned my rigs off (already a few days ago).

I'm pretty much sure, that this coin will be heavily dumped, at least after the last airdrop has been made. So I would not recommend to invest here (long term) until the last airdrop is done and the dust settles. Just take a look at CLAM coin. One single person was able to dump the coin into the ground and it never recovered. It's not really about the people who buy some BTX, it's about the real BTC whales. There are people with thousands of BTC, let alone the exchanges. If they would claim their BTX (and I'm sure they will because it's free money), do not expect them to hold...

The only positive aspect is the low trading volume which makes it impossible to dump a large amount currently. Anyway, good luck everyone. As usual: only invest what you can afford to lose.

pwpwpw

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

.... unfair to them, meaning they were late to the party or have no intention/money of buying BTX, they just want free coins to sell asap, these people never matter one bit to any cryptocurrency, or even generally in life)
Sorry, but you're a moron. Saying something like this is disgusting. Do you really judge people by their wealth?

People who demand free shit and demand to change the rules to fit their insta dump needs ? yes, fuck them, those people are useless to any project. This is not about wealth, this is about attitude and if you don't like the rules, why do you play the game ? my last message, not wasting any more energy for you, Mr. Moron.

pwpwpw

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

I'm pretty much sure, that this coin will be heavily dumped, at least after the last airdrop has been made. So I would not recommend to invest here (long term) until the last airdrop is done and the dust settles. Just take a look at CLAM coin. One single person was able to dump the coin into the ground and it never recovered. It's not really about the people who buy some BTX, it's about the real BTC whales. There are people with thousands of BTC, let alone the exchanges. If they would claim their BTX (and I'm sure they will because it's free money), do not expect them to hold...

I never checked clam coin but show me any coin in the top 10 that wouldn't go to 0$~ if anyone from their top10 richlist dumped their coins, just gonna check 2 coins, lets say ETH: the 5th wallet has 120M$, which is about 48k btc right now, poloniex has 5.8k BTC buy order, combined all the exchanges have less than 48k btc, so practically if that one person insta dumps, price goes to 0.. next, Dash, the 5th wallet has 3400btc worth of dash and polo has 1.2k buy orders, so again, price would become 0. Look at any coin, including bitcoin, they would all collapse if anyone from the top 10 dumped instantly. So saying that it's bad to have "whales" only in the top 1000 is kinda funny.. if you look at byteball, which had BTC claim and 10% monthly on your byteball holdings, you would see that all the top whales didn't dump, that's the reason the coin keeps going higher and higher every single month, it's the little fishes with a few btcs that dump regularly, big whales dump only to buy back lower, they don't do it to kill the coin.

sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:57:39 PM

just to confirm--you can send BTX to BTC address?  and you can import BTC private key into BTX client to retrieve BTX sent to that address?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

just to confirm--you can send BTX to BTC address?  and you can import BTC private key into BTX client to retrieve BTX sent to that address?

No, they are totally separate blockchains. To claim your BTX, you must go to the claiming service mentioned in the OP and follow the instructions. The snapshot was taken of the Bitcoin blockchain on block 463604, which happened on 04/26/2017. You must claim with an address that you can make a signature with that had Bitcoins at the moment of the snapshot.
icolsuineg

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 10:12:17 PM

to get paid so much bonus he must have made a signifigant investment into BTX
how much have you invested ?

Quite a few nights of mining at ridiculous difficulty and low profit just to make sure we would push to retarget. These persons already get % interest. Flat bonus only make them greedy, and it's not so great investment when you can buy the coins and sell them few days later at good profit because you received massive flat airdrop.
So if rules are changed, there will be new rules. Let's not play ignorant because that change requires a vote in the senate or something. It's obvious oversight and he's right to ask for change. Devs claiming to care about people would probably apply a simple fix.
Push to 141xx... been doing that for few days, let's hope for drop in difficulty. Although the price would probably reflect it.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Miner and trade-centric Equihash-based cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: