Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729086 times)
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

I need to know one thing though, if you could give me something near 2 BTX after I signed a message with an address of mine which I totally received nearly 2 Bitcoins with it then we're good, because that is the only way it could be a fair distribution, I once owned those coins on my address right? but now that I don't and couldn't claim this coin then nothing good for me, only if you had coins or still have them and only way to claim this is by giving them to you in order to claim BTX? do I need to lol here or that is enough?

too much complexity.

2 positive points:

Point 1: We made a snapshot in april with all adresses till 0.1 btc. Its awesome fair choiced.

Point 2: Like the post above: Ask and Demand. This coin will find its magical price. So, claim few for our mondayairdrops. Its a gift, you never should miss it. Wink

Greetz
Steve
You are still giving the gift to the first 1000 person wallet right or did that changed?

Looking at the wallets it seems that the top 1000 no longer get extra bonus and it's just 3%

If im wrong, what was the cutoff this time? Cause I didn't make it

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:42:23 PM

You are still giving the gift to the first 1000 person wallet right or did that changed?

Looking at the wallets it seems that the top 1000 no longer get extra bonus and it's just 3%

If im wrong, what was the cutoff this time? Cause I didn't make it
At the moment it's 3% for every address with 10BTX or more.

Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

Damn cryptopia taking ages.

minestro

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:04:37 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 03:18:46 PM by minestro

The question, which % could be too much and which not, is really awesome heavy...actually, we think, the market is absorbing 3% airdrop very nice. So, maybe we should dropping this coins always with 3% so long, till everything is distributed? What do you think?
I don't know. ATM I don't really get whats happening. It looks like your coin has been degraded by the community. It dropped 2/3 in the last days. As it's a long time to the final airdrop I don't think it's really important. But perhaps you should think about that.
Your coin lost much potential over BTC when BIP91 was activated. You should really come up with a new "killer" feature to favor BTX over BTC.
3% are ok, I think. By pushing it to 5% you could perhaps raise the demand a bit. But I really don't know if it matters. The most important is to broaden the user base and this is IMHO done best by getting the people to talk about BTX by giving them something new or interesting.

AFAIK the most important thing atm is to get cryptopia working again. The longer it takes the more the confidence is going to decrease and the users are going to drop their coins. I don't really know if I'm right, but I could imagine that this would be a possible outcome. The next thing should be to get another exchange to raise the volume and the awareness. But I think and hope you know all this.

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

The question, which % could be too much and which not, is really awesome heavy...actually, we think, the market is absorbing 3% airdrop very nice. So, maybe we should dropping this coins always with 3% so long, till everything is distributed? What do you think?
I don't know. ATM I don't really get whats happening. It looks like your coin has been degraded by the community. It dropped 2/3 in the last days. As it's a long time to the final airdrop I don't think it's really important. But perhaps you should think about that.
Your coin lost much potential over BTC when BIP91 was activated. You should really come up with a new "killer" feature to favor BTX over BTC.
3% are ok, I think. By pushing it to 5% you could perhaps raise the demand a bit. But I really don't know if it matters. The most important is to broaden the user base and this is IMHO done best by getting the people to talk about BTX by giving them something new or interesting.

AFAIK the most important thing atm is to get cryptopia working again. The longer it takes the more the confidence is going to decrease and the users are going to drop their coins. I don't really know if I'm right, but I could imagine that this would be a possible outcome. The next thing should be to get another exchange to raise the volume and the awareness. But I think and hope you know all this.

Byteball is the most well-known coin for airdrops and they give people 26.25% a month
20% for gbytes linked
6.25% for btc in linked addresses so it is a bit more generous and people are more incentivesed to go out of their way to collect it
5.25% a week would be an equivalent % but the btx airdrop would still last much longer due to the greater number of coins....
Make worth considering
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:30:59 PM

Damn cryptopia taking ages.
I can see BitCore wallet status as under maintenance in Cryptopia exchange. Is there any new version of wallet out now, for this to happen?

Edit: Maybe upgrading to Bitcore Update Version 0.14.1.6
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:49:36 PM

Byteball is the most well-known coin for airdrops and they give people 26.25% a month
20% for gbytes linked
6.25% for btc in linked addresses so it is a bit more generous and people are more incentivesed to go out of their way to collect it
5.25% a week would be an equivalent % but the btx airdrop would still last much longer due to the greater number of coins....
Make worth considering

Whatever you are considering I think that to airdrop too many coins all together in November its quite likely to kill the coin. Perhaps to increase progressively is a better choice. And if you are in a hurry, you could increase them with geometric or even exponential progression Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

20% for gbytes linked
Make worth considering

Whatever you are considering I think that to airdrop too many coins all together in November its quite likely to kill the coin. Perhaps to increase progressively is a better choice. And if you are in a hurry, you could increase them with geometric or even exponential progression Smiley

Why should it kill the coin? Not at all. The price will drop many times, for sure, but instead all holders will have appropriately bigger share. This is kind of a share split. Price drop is not killing the coin, it is nothing major, as holders will not lose any value.

This final distribution has to be done, so the premine will not be hanging there anymore!

... this space is not for rent ...
minestro

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:13:35 PM

Why should it kill the coin? Not at all. The price will drop many times, for sure, but instead all holders will have appropriately bigger share. This is kind of a share split. Price drop is not killing the coin, it is nothing major, as holders will not lose any value.

This final distribution has to be done, so the premine will not be hanging there anymore!
I think you are both right. Such a final drop can kill the coin. But it doesn't has to. The drop only kills if most of the holders sell out to make fast money (which mostly only the fastest will). The problem is that selling coins after the airdrop is somewhat contagious. If you don't get most of the whales to hold, you are done.
The only thing, I think, which may help is giving them something to hold on. A feature which makes this coin superior. And to find a feature like this and spreading the word about has to be the main goal until november.
Pleaqse correct me if I'm wrong.

hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:03:23 PM

Hello I need some help please. So I need only to download wallet for windows, install it, send BTX to wallet and I will get 3% bonus every monday?
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

Hello I need some help please. So I need only to download wallet for windows, install it, send BTX to wallet and I will get 3% bonus every monday?
Yes if you have at least 10 BTX in wallet.

Thanks Smiley
Esphere.in

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:37:54 PM

So in order to get the coins i have to purchase 10 BTX from the exchange and move it to the wallet and every monday i will be getting 3% bonus,if so it is really cool,i have not used to exchange where the coin is traded,will register just to get the bonus and lets see how it goes,hope everything will be alright and i would be entitled to get the bonus just parking the coins in my wallet.
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:20:55 PM

Yes if you have at least 10 BTX in wallet.

Nice. I do have that. Thanks a lot.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:33:28 PM

20% for gbytes linked
Make worth considering

This seems like a good idea. Higher and or increasing % rewards leading up to the big payout.
It's clear there's just gonna be a big pump while people jostle to get into the top 1000 before the final snapshot followed by an almighty dump into oblivion by the winners.
Distributing more coins before the final drop should make this a bit less extreme.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:44:17 PM

20% for gbytes linked
Make worth considering

This seems like a good idea. Higher and or increasing % rewards leading up to the big payout.
It's clear there's just gonna be a big pump while people jostle to get into the top 1000 before the final snapshot followed by an almighty dump into oblivion by the winners.
Distributing more coins before the final drop should make this a bit less extreme.

Make this 1% a week here and it wont affect the market that much on the other hand.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:24:13 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:28:19 AM by cryptodv

Need help, latest Mac Wallet keeps crashing. Keeps quitting unexpectedly.  Undecided

Edit: I downloaded the previous Mac Wallet version also and the same result. Keeps crashing.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

No sgminer yet?  Huh

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

Guys, any idea about the price? How long will the price to fall and not rise?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:18:22 AM

Guys, any idea about the price? How long will the price to fall and not rise?
Supply and demand... If anyone could give you exact answers to your questions they should become fortune tellers for a living.

and overnight millionaires!

you just have to use your own judgement and look at any failures as a learning experience

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

Can I still claim for free BTX having Bitcoins in my wallet ? I moved all my Bitcoins last week to my desktop wallet and now I have full control over my private keys in preparation to face the upcoming events. I saw at opening page that every Bitcoin holder can receive free BTX by following some procedure. Do I still qualify when my Bitcoins are at new address in case if snapshot was taken earlier ?
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: