Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
whoareyou4

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:03:51 AM

It's morning where I am (europe). So a few minutes ago, I was on the etherdelta exchange. I sold a small portion of my veri for 4.5x profit. While there, in the chat, people were panicking because some dummy was placing very low volume trades at ridiculous rates (mostly lower).

The exchange does not calculate volume in the price action and so the price was falling rapidly. It happens to be the same couple of people trolling the youtube vids for people who like veritaseum and the people putting up the "veritaseum is $3" bullshit.
Arwen Thebard

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:32:57 AM

In Reggies own words.....
"Yesterday, I posted a very interesting article that lays forth a glimpse of the Veritaseum business model going forward - Veritas.PanCarib: What the Euro Would Look Like If It Actually Worked? It basically demonstrated that we're much more than a bunch of developers hacking at code. We are global macro strategists, analysts, advisors and financial engineers. As you peer into our inner workings, you start to see that we are different from the standard token offering fair. While we are waiting for the conventional exchanges to get around to listing our token, we've literally made a market on the decentralized exchange, Etherdelta.

Even with all of its UX issues, and relative sluggishness, look at the stats (we're the number one token on the site).

Looking at the depth, the weak handed speculators have left the building and we can focus on those who accept us as the macrotech strategists using smart contracts to take over the world..."   Shocked

Keep it up Reggie, your fan base will keep growing every day with an attitude like that.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

It's morning where I am (europe). So a few minutes ago, I was on the etherdelta exchange. I sold a small portion of my veri for 4.5x profit. While there, in the chat, people were panicking because some dummy was placing very low volume trades at ridiculous rates (mostly lower).

The exchange does not calculate volume in the price action and so the price was falling rapidly. It happens to be the same couple of people trolling the youtube vids for people who like veritaseum and the people putting up the "veritaseum is $3" bullshit.

Thanks for the info regarding life's great losers.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

...and buy VERI tokens.  Grin
whoareyou4

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

Hey Paul!
hangthebanksters

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

Just playing around on the etherdelta exchange with 30Ether yesterday I was able to influence the price. I cant wait to get VERI out onto the larger volume exchanges.
someguy7

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:22:49 PM

The only thing that's missing in the listing of Veritaseum on coinmarketcap.com is the number of circulating supply:
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/

Without this number, the market cap cannot be calculated. According to this site, there are 2,558,654 VERI total in and out:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

If this number represents the actual circulating supply (in contrast to the total supply of 100,000,000 VERI), then the market cap would be ca. $ 128 million at current price levels (ca. $ 50 USD). This would catapult VERI immediately into the top 40 coins at coinmarketcap.com.

Can anyone tell coinmarketcap the actual number of circulating supply of VERI so that they can correctly calculate the market cap and list it in the top40 range? This would also raise awareness of Veritaseum as the top 100 frontpage list is frequently visited by lots of people that may not have heard of Veritaseum yet.
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

The only thing that's missing in the listing of Veritaseum on coinmarketcap.com is the number of circulating supply:
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/

Without this number, the market cap cannot be calculated. According to this site, there are 2,558,654 VERI total in and out:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

If this number represents the actual circulating supply (in contrast to the total supply of 100,000,000 VERI), then the market cap would be ca. $ 128 million at current price levels (ca. $ 50 USD). This would catapult VERI immediately into the top 40 coins at coinmarketcap.com.

Can anyone tell coinmarketcap the actual number of circulating supply of VERI so that they can correctly calculate the market cap and list it in the top40 range? This would also raise awareness of Veritaseum as the top 100 frontpage list is frequently visited by lots of people that may not have heard of Veritaseum yet.

Thank you. I have used the "Request Form" at the bottom of CoinMarketCap to send through a request.

P.S. Reggie, I supplied your Veritaseum email address as contact address. I trust it is in order.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

CAn someone post here all the indo about this?
It does sound very interesting and would like to get more involved in to this project now but do not know how exactly to go abouts doing this.
Firstly I would like to be able to obtain some coins of it to "experiment with" so I know how to go thru the process of this smart contract thing I had seen about it yesterday.
Only way I can think of achieving this is to get a bounty from the campaigns most alt coins run on here.
Is there any available?
If so, link please.

Much grateful for the pointing me in the proper direction veritaseum community!

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

It does sound very interesting and would like to get more involved in to this project now but do not know how exactly to go abouts doing this.
Firstly I would like to be able to obtain some coins of it to "experiment with" so I know how to go thru the process of this smart contract thing I had seen about it yesterday.
Only way I can think of achieving this is to get a bounty from the campaigns most alt coins run on here.
Is there any available?
If so, link please.

If only there was a website with all of this information....

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:21:11 PM

Is there any available?
If so, link please.

If only there was a website with all of this information....

http://veritas.veritaseum.com/
http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/blog
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

Thank you. I have used the "Request Form" at the bottom of CoinMarketCap to send through a request.
The in and out numbers for the contract are transfers, the circulating supply is 1,948,938.05539709.

Also my sig will track the median price on etherdelta, with lower and upper hinges. Since etherdelta is an distributed exchange, you can take any offer you want. Someone is putting outrageous high and low orders.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

the website is terrible-looking and the price is wtf, wish i picked some up when it got dumped to 12 sats tho, if cmc has that correctly

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

The in and out numbers for the contract are transfers, the circulating supply is 1,948,938.05539709.

Also my sig will track the median price on etherdelta, with lower and upper hinges. Since etherdelta is an distributed exchange, you can take any offer you want. Someone is putting outrageous high and low orders.

Thank you. Hopefully they will see it. I've sent them a link to this thread. Unfortunately their request form leaves very little room for details.

I encourage you and others here to also contact them.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

A conservative number of supply is 100 mil simply because that's what's already in place, not pending mining nor issuance.
And looking from a positive perspective, that's $4 billion market cap.
That's not expensive if Bitcoin will go to over $80 bil and Ethereum to over $60 bil.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

the website is terrible-looking and the price is wtf, wish i picked some up when it got dumped to 12 sats tho, if cmc has that correctly
That is why I asked for more info to be able to explain any of what is on there in laments terms for those who are just wanting to get into it for the first time.
All of what is on there is more or less confusing and detracts from those who are looking for an alternative to bitcoin so to use for their everyday transactions.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:40:46 PM

A conservative number of supply is 100 mil simply because that's what's already in place, not pending mining nor issuance.
And looking from a positive perspective, that's $4 billion market cap.
That's not expensive if Bitcoin will go to over $80 bil and Ethereum to over $60 bil.

I can't agree to that estimation. The description in the crowdsale was quite clear; They were described repeatedly as the equivalent of Gift Cards. The tokens are for purchase of services from Veritaseum. The reserve of unsold tokens were stated to be for large institutional buyers. Those purchases of VERI would predominantly be for purchasing Veritaseum's services. So I don't see those making it to market. Ever.

Veritaseum's crowdsale is different enough you must examine the nature of the token carefully to understand the value. Saying there are 100 Million tokens on the market is NOT true. Based on Veritaseum's stated business model, I don't expect we will see these reserve tokens on the market.

I also cannot agree that Veritaseum's market cap represents $4 billion. I think it is conservative to say their valuation is $498,928,142, definitely some room to grow, especially when the additional services come online. This is easily doable for a startup disrupting a traditional industry. Look at Uber, or AirBNB for instance.

Until there is a new statement from Veritaseum on the reserve Tokens I will stand by this analysis. I also believe that VERI is not tied to the price of Ether for it's valuation. So projecting $60 billion for Ether doesn't matter.

heymann

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

The race is on to comprehend cryptos. 
The race is on to comprehend EtherDelta. 
Peeps who figure it out get cheap crypto. 
When it's easy to buy, the price will be high. 
Extra effort made now, will be your reward in due course.

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:25:08 PM

I can't agree to that estimation. The description in the crowdsale was quite clear; They were described repeatedly as the equivalent of Gift Cards. The tokens are for purchase of services from Veritaseum. The reserve of unsold tokens were stated to be for large institutional buyers. Those purchases of VERI would predominantly be for purchasing Veritaseum's services. So I don't see those making it to market. Ever.

Veritaseum's crowdsale is different enough you must examine the nature of the token carefully to understand the value. Saying there are 100 Million tokens on the market is NOT true. Based on Veritaseum's stated business model, I don't expect we will see these reserve tokens on the market.

I also cannot agree that Veritaseum's market cap represents $4 billion. I think it is conservative to say their valuation is $498,928,142, definitely some room to grow, especially when the additional services come online. This is easily doable for a startup disrupting a traditional industry. Look at Uber, or AirBNB for instance.

Until there is a new statement from Veritaseum on the reserve Tokens I will stand by this analysis. I also believe that VERI is not tied to the price of Ether for it's valuation. So projecting $60 billion for Ether doesn't matter.

1. Does the $4 bil market cap figure seem overbearing/expensive to you? That the Veritaseum project isn't worth that much?
2. Can you confirm that the reserve tokens will NEVER be sold into the market? Or is that from personal assumption?

Note: You don't need to agree to anything. I am not here seeking your agreement. Your understanding of finance is itself questionable and thus I do not consider your input valid.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
someguy7

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

Where did you get that number from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: