Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
heymann

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Anyone watching the trading action on EtherDelta the last few days?  From under .10 to almost .20, and climbing.  Succeeded in buying some more @ .12.  Just great trading action, while the largest cryptos are consolidating.  How bullish is that.

The depth chart shows a wall of green marching to the right. 

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
OPKatan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:34:25 PM

Yep did a lot of trading on Etherdelta, the up and down swings made trading great but I don't think it's gonna come back down again. If it does come back down I can resume trading but it's looking pretty solid and rising.
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

Gentlemen, watch this from min. 6:22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWI5-AVndgk&spfreload=10

... what does Reggie want...
https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/221-press-release-icodao-autonomous-robot-that-obsolesces-bankers-funds-managers-vcs
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:17:20 PM

That video was talking bout Veri in all but name methinks!!
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

This is the Tsar Bomba: https://youtu.be/4R7pZOAWQrk

Just imagine what the VERI Bomba will do!  Grin
hangthebanksters

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:18:03 PM

One thing is for sure the window is quickly closing for sub $100 Veri tokens...
Get in and buy as much as you can on the Etherdelta exchange.
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:39:33 PM

CoinMarketCap added the circulating supply of VERI: http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/  Grin
                                                                        http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/#markets
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:17:13 AM

A lot of people wants to buy Veri, but EtherDelta continues to cause buyers to lose their money, either without getting anything (system doesn't register the trade but money already spent) or made a wrong trade (because of the Veri -> Eth and Eth -> Veri confusion) and screw up, with its persistent technical problems.
I myself would like to top up but when I tell myself I can only do that through EtherDelta, I know better not to proceed.
I wouldn't care if the site is decentralized and give users' control if it is laden with technical problems and cannot even give what the users want.
Veri very seriously need to get listed in those major exchanges and Shapeshift.
I hope the exchanges will not act like some slow loris and sit on their hands because this is not going to do them any good.
I was smart enough to spent just a tiny amount of Veri to test some of the trades at EtherDelta and so far the problem is enough to scare me away.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
samlogi

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:14:27 AM

https://steemit.com/veritaseum/@freeforever/breaking-news-veritaseum-now-has-an-official-market-cap

Is this true that 30% of the total supply will be sold when it hits exchanges?  To who?
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:34:00 AM

Lol  Cheesy  So many newly registered trolls on this thread.

Just because someone is newly registered, does not automatically make him/her a troll. In fact, I've seen more trolls with established accounts here than the other way around.
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

Lol  Cheesy  So many newly registered trolls on this thread.

Just because someone is newly registered, does not automatically make him/her a troll. In fact, I've seen more trolls with established accounts here than the other way around.
Agree!
@John Come into my motobike forum where I´m registered since more than 10 years. So I could accuse u of beeing a troll with absolutely zero skills only cause u r brandnew to that forum... but guess what... I´m smart enough not 2 do so!
BTW be glad so many new members r joining this forum... wasn´t this what u were waiting 4 so long since u started getting involved with crypto becoming more n more mainstream?
Live and let live!
Dorky

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:02:31 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 09:14:56 AM by Dorky

I noticed a lot of people these days conveniently label others as "trolls" for the simple reason that others disagree with what they say/believe.

Don't agree with me? You are a troll.

And by the way...

https://steemit.com/veritaseum/@freeforever/breaking-news-veritaseum-now-has-an-official-market-cap

Is this true that 30% of the total supply will be sold when it hits exchanges?  To who?

I don't know about it. And neither does the blogger stated where he got his source on 30 million supply being available. He/she could be just another FUD troll, to be honest (lol), making fake news up and hoping to spread some fear to get some Veri on the cheap before it hits the exchange (which will lead to way much higher price). Like someone in EtherDelta chat saying Veri will go to as low as 0.033 of Eth, but that never happened as far as I know and is now way much higher. The same person said Veri price may max out at $100 or $200, which according to my estimate is still a very low mark. I say, fundamental dominates in investing. Hold when you have found the diamond.

Edit:
Many dislike Veritaseum for the simple reason that they missed the boat. That certainly caused a bitter taste to it. And instead of making up for their own mistake, they just conveniently say it is a scam. Smart people just swallow their pride and make the right decision. At current price level, it is still dirt cheap.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dorky

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

What about when the same person is registering under different accounts name at the same time  Wink

That person would be a troll for sure. But how are you so sure? Were you beside this person when he registered 2 accounts at the same time? Were you able to trace his IP address and have a log record of his activity here?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
dave3

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:53:39 AM

I noticed a lot of people these days conveniently label others as "trolls" for the simple reason that others disagree with what they say/believe.

And by the way...

Is this true that 30% of the total supply will be sold when it hits exchanges?  To who?

I don't know about it. And neither does the blogger stated where he got his source on 30 million supply being available. He/she could be just another FUD troll, to be honest (lol), making fake news up and hoping to spread some fear to get some Veri on the cheap before it hits the exchange (which will lead to way much higher price). Like someone in EtherDelta chat saying Veri will go to as low as 0.033 of Eth, but that never happened as far as I know and is now way much higher. The same person said Veri price may max out at $100 or $200, which according to my estimate is still a very low mark. I say, fundamental dominates in investing. Hold when you have found the diamond.

Edit:
Many dislike Veritaseum for the simple reason that they missed the boat. That certainly caused a bitter taste to it. And instead of making up for their own mistake, they just conveniently say it is a scam. Smart people just swallow their pride and make the right decision. At current price level, it is still dirt cheap.

That steemit post that suggests there will be an extra 30 million VERI that comes on the market when it hits a larger exchange doesn't have any basis, in my opinion.  He doesn't explain his reasoning for that and just says "from what I understand ..."  I think he understands incorrectly.

I think there will be some amount of VERI (up to 50,000) that will still be distributed as part of the crowdfunding campaign.  Other than that, I think it will be large blocks sold to big customers and corporations, likely at a price at least commensurate to the market price.  Furthermore, I suspect that much of that won't be trading on the market, but saved long term and/or used for the services that Veritaseum offers.

As for newly registered users;  I care more about what a person has to say than how long they've been registered or how many posts they have.  So welcome new members.

I'll also say, I bought my VERI later in the ICO when the price of ETH was more expensive.  I wish I'd bought right at the beginning when ETH was cheaper and there was a bonus.  But I thought it was still a good deal and worth it.  I've passed over things in the past because I didn't get in at the lowest price, and regretted it, since they continued to do very well.  It depends on what you think it's really worth, and if you believe in the project.  And I think VERI is worth much more than what it's trading for right now, and I believe in the project and it's leadership with Reggie Middleton.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

And by the way...

Edit:

That steemit post that suggests there will be an extra 30 million VERI that comes on the market when it hits a larger exchange doesn't have any basis, in my opinion.  He doesn't explain his reasoning for that and just says "from what I understand ..."  I think he understands incorrectly.

I think there will be some amount of VERI (up to 50,000) that will still be distributed as part of the crowdfunding campaign.  Other than that, I think it will be large blocks sold to big customers and corporations, likely at a price at least commensurate to the market price.  Furthermore, I suspect that much of that won't be trading on the market, but saved long term and/or used for the services that Veritaseum offers.

As for newly registered users;  I care more about what a person has to say than how long they've been registered or how many posts they have.  So welcome new members.

I'll also say, I bought my VERI later in the ICO when the price of ETH was more expensive.  I wish I'd bought right at the beginning when ETH was cheaper and there was a bonus.  But I thought it was still a good deal and worth it.  I've passed over things in the past because I didn't get in at the lowest price, and regretted it, since they continued to do very well.  It depends on what you think it's really worth, and if you believe in the project.  And I think VERI is worth much more than what it's trading for right now, and I believe in the project and it's leadership with Reggie Middleton.

obviously the price per coin will go down once more coins will be in circulation. at $144 million marketcap with only around 1.965 million counted towards that marketcap. if you consider that 30 million to be added into the computation of the circulating coins, then at $144 marcketcap (if that holds) then it mean each coin will be worth only $4.50.

I do not see this reaching $2 billion in marketcap (with even only 30 million in circulation & 100 million total supply). that's crazy.  Grin
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

And by the way...

Edit:

obviously the price per coin will go down once more coins will be in circulation. at $144 million marketcap with only around 1.965 million counted towards that marketcap. if you consider that 30 million to be added into the computation of the circulating coins, then at $144 marcketcap (if that holds) then it mean each coin will be worth only $4.50.

I do not see this reaching $2 billion in marketcap (with even only 30 million in circulation & 100 million total supply). that's crazy.  Grin

New coins aren't just going to be released onto the market. They are going to be purchases with real $'s than be calculated as part of the present circulating supply. The price these private investors pay should not be far off from the current market rate. Nothing much will change; if anything price will increase due to major players getting into VERI.

The future is bright.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

I have been off for some days now, $72 is a decent valuation for the token.  I want to ask when the signature bounty will be paid to the participants. Thanks
OPKatan

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:59:10 PM

And by the way...

Edit:

Under the assumption that 30 million coins are given away for free?
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:21:45 PM

So??? It was just a lame attempt to pump the price???

He did announce something in the Slack, but will probably add more meat to the bone in the coming week.  Wink
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:32:19 PM

So what did he announce in Slack?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: