Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

The good thing is, that if he would charge in USD then he would pay you in VERI (for lending your tokens). That plus the fact this with a coin distribution of 2% he can drive the price to any level he wants (also 5 USD/VERI - which I would do if the business model would be as you describe) I would be damn afraid loading up more now...

wrong again Veritazium will not pay any, it will be an agreement with 3rd party, if i had cash i would buy as much as i could, but to bad for me, i have to take another opportunity, a trader can still buy low without selling his recent position. Veritazium will sell the companies veri for dollars, that will not impact the price for the token on market, since it will be likely that they cant drop it on an exchange, and has to sell it back to Veritazium for a agreed price instead if they withdraw.

But the Veritazium project is that he will sell the software or lease it out, this is the main thing here, tokens will be a part of this, but the earnings come from 3rd party, not Veritazium, and i have hard to understand that the noobs that need a FAQ can prize the token correct, hahaha

I think the value is lowered by tokenholders like you, wait what will happen to the price when the savvy ones hold all the Veri.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Steffoboy, I shouldn't blame you for being fucking stupid. It is not your fault that you don't know Veritaseum doesn't accept USD, only VERI. Because if a comprehensive FAQ was in place, you would not have made the stupid comments.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

wrong again Veritazium will not pay any, it will be an agreement with 3rd party, if i had cash i would buy as much as i could, but to bad for me, i have to take another opportunity, a trader can still buy low without selling his recent position. Veritazium will sell the companies veri for dollars, that will not impact the price for the token on market, since it will be likely that they cant drop it on an exchange, and has to sell it back to Veritazium for a agreed price instead if they withdraw.

But the Veritazium project is that he will sell the software or lease it out, this is the main thing here, tokens will be a part of this, but the earnings come from 3rd party, not Veritazium, and i have hard to understand that the noobs that need a FAQ can prize the token correct, hahaha

I think the value is lowered by tokenholders like you, wait what will happen to the price when the savvy ones hold all the Veri.

Really? From where did you get your information? From bits and pieces scattered here and there? From videos posted at Veritaseum website?

By golly, if they don't need a FAQ that can be easily made, why would they need to make any videos? I say, only noobs would need a FAQ. And super ultra noobs would need videos. Veritaseum should make do without both.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Steffoboy

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:33:30 AM

Steffoboy, I shouldn't blame you for being fucking stupid. It is not your fault that you don't know Veritaseum doesn't accept USD, only VERI. Because if a comprehensive FAQ was in place, you would not have made the stupid comments.

Your stubborn spouting seems me think, that you think the services they will provide is selling veri, noooo, they will lease or sell both veri and the software that is needed. Thats why they have reserved the rest of the veri for institutional buyers, to bad that Reggie underestimated the average Joe that dident participate in the ICO, the price would have been way lower, and it would have been better opportunity for the few that understand any.

You have mixed it up Veritazium dosent sell other than software, i would guess with a bundle of veri attached to it, perhaps, he will not provide any veri in the first year, perhaps all have to be bougt or leased from the getgo, that dosent matter, should not matter to you either, unless you are totally uninterested of the inner workings of the business model, you seem to want the noobs to come en mass to trade. For me, i do not care, all i want is to buy more, and i wish i would be on that ICO with what i understand today. I do not care what the price is if its lower, im only happy for that, i hope it will since even more so i can get some more money to buy more. At some point it will be no offer, and no veri for sale, thats when its true value will come.

A FAQ cant be written, forget it. If u think so, do it, good luck.

Go check a big company if they provide a FAQ why u should or not invest in the already sold stocks.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Dorky

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

Your stubborn spouting seems me think, that you think the services they will provide is selling veri, noooo, they will lease or sell both veri and the software that is needed. Thats why they have reserved the rest of the veri for institutional buyers, to bad that Reggie underestimated the average Joe that dident participate in the ICO, the price would have been way lower, and it would have been better opportunity for the few that understand any.

You have mixed it up Veritazium dosent sell other than software, i would guess with a bundle of veri attached to it, perhaps, he will not provide any veri in the first year, perhaps all have to be bougt or leased from the getgo, that dosent matter, should not matter to you either, unless you are totally uninterested of the inner workings of the buisness model, you seem to want the noobs to come en mass to trade. For me, i do not care, all i want is to buy more, and i wish i would be on that ICO with what i understand today. I do not care what the price is if its lover, im only happy for that, i hope it will sinc even more so i can get some more money to buy more. At some point it will be no offer, and no veri for sale, thats when its true value will come.

Go check a big company if they provide a FAQ why u should or not invest in the already sold stocks.

Another group of stupid comments.

I never said their business is selling VERI. You make this up yourself.

Man, you are really full of slanders.

Big companies provide FAQ for users of their products/services. For investors, they publish prospectus.

Nothing is tougher to deal with than a stupid idiot like you.

If Veritaseum can't write any FAQ, then I can honestly say they either have extremely problematic attitude or they have something shady/illegal to hide.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Steffoboy

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:53:04 AM

You have mixed it up Veritazium dosent sell other than software, i would guess with a bundle of veri attached to it, perhaps, he will not provide any veri in the first year, perhaps all have to be bougt or leased from the getgo, that dosent matter, should not matter to you either, unless you are totally uninterested of the inner workings of the buisness model, you seem to want the noobs to come en mass to trade. For me, i do not care, all i want is to buy more, and i wish i would be on that ICO with what i understand today. I do not care what the price is if its lover, im only happy for that, i hope it will sinc even more so i can get some more money to buy more. At some point it will be no offer, and no veri for sale, thats when its true value will come.

I never said their business is selling VERI. You make this up yourself.

Big companies provide FAQ for users of their products/services. For investors, they publish prospectus.

If Veritaseum can't write any FAQ, then I can honestly say they either have extremely problematic attitude or they have something shady/illegal to hide.

You just dont get it do you, i know why u need a FAQ Dont call the police now, they might order an ambulance for you when you start to try to explain. Yes you said they should charge in dollars not ethers for their services, this means you think the ICO is their service.

Dont throw rocks in a glass house, you just slammed me as an idiot.

LMAO

Dorky

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:00:58 PM

You just dont get it do you, i know why u need a FAQ Dont call the police now, they might order an ambulance for you when you start to try to explain. Yes you said they should charge in dollars not ethers for their services, this means you think the ICO is their service.

LMAO

You just don't get it do you. You are a smartass.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Steffoboy

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

LMAO

You just don't get it do you. You are a smartass.
I do get it, buy and hold if u trade you will miss the train, no FAQ's, make your own research.

Dorky

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:10:35 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 12:20:42 PM by Dorky

I do get it, buy and hold if u trade you will miss the train, no FAQ's, make your own research.

No, you just don't get it, boy.

My boy, let me tell you a story that everyone else here will understand, except you.

I am a business owner too, like Reggie.
And I made and posted tons of videos taking up many hundreds of hours of viewing time to explain what I do.
But I am just incompetent enough to write a 1-page comprehensive FAQ explaining the same.

And let me reveal you the truth, my boy.
I got the same criticism from people that keep asking me the same damn questions over and over again.
All I did was to tell these people to watch my videos.
They did tell me to write a FAQ, which would make it easier for them to find out the information within a very short period of time and they would stop bugging me again with the same questions over and over again.
But I am just too stupid to write a FAQ, and I don't get it why these people need a FAQ when I already have a library of videos for them.

But I met one guy that is truly smart.
He told me, "Dorky, since you don't need a FAQ, you might as well don't need any video too."
And the fuck he was so right, so I took down all my videos from my website since then.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Steffoboy

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:25:34 PM

No, you just don't get it, boy.

My boy, let me tell you a story that everyone else here will understand, except you.

I am a business owner too, like Reggie.
And I made and posted tons of videos taking up many hundreds of hours of viewing time to explain what I do.
But I am just incompetent enough to write a 1-page comprehensive FAQ explaining the same.

And let me reveal you the truth, my boy.
I got the same criticism from people that keep asking me the same damn questions over and over again.
All I did was to tell these people to watch my videos.
They did tell me to write a FAQ, which would make it easier for them to find out the information within a very short period of time and they would stop bugging me again with the same questions over and over again.
But I am just too stupid to write a FAQ, and I don't get it why these people need a FAQ when I already have a library of videos for them.

But I met one guy that is truly smart.
He told me, "Dorky, since you don't need a FAQ, you might as well don't need any video too."
And the fuck he was so right, so I took down all my videos from my website since then.

oboy u call me boy, u really good aint you. U have a business just like Reggie. Hundreds of hours to explain what you do, and yet here you are and cant remember what you wrote 20 minutes ago

woahahaha

Dorky

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

oboy u call me boy, u really good aint you. U have a business just like Reggie. Hundreds of hours to explain what you do, and yet here you are and cant remember what you wrote 20 minutes ago

woahahaha

Sorry, my boy.
I am just too stupid to write a FAQ, you can't expect me to remember things.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
dave773

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Can you two idiots stop saturating this thread with your egotistical bullshit?

Nobody cares about how great you think you are.  People are here because either they invested in VERI or they are interested in it.

So I ask if you both could raincheck your egos and leave this thread.
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:41:56 PM

Nobody cares about how great you think you are.  People are here because either they invested in VERI or they are interested in it.

The "ignore" function works really well.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
Dorky

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

Nobody cares about how great you think you are.  People are here because either they invested in VERI or they are interested in it.

When I suggested the team to do a comprehensive FAQ, it was never for ego.

I believe I was objective, reasonable, and logical.

It is only subjective, unreasonable and illogical for a person that can do many videos with countless hours of production and viewing time, but cannot do a comprehensive FAQ.

I am not suggesting to write a thick book, nor disclose any trade secret.
Microsoft and others didn't write a FAQ explaining their software codes, so I do not expect the same from Veritaseum.
In case, you also fail to see the usefulness of having a FAQ, then I say you are intellectually blind.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

@JuanHungLo
 didn't know about this function thank you.
Acalon

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

Why not get Dr Pippa Malmgren introduced to Veritasium ?

She seems to:

• understand blockchain assets and their implications for distruption
 • have a strong background in global finance
 • have a strong presence in advising institutional investors

Ha! The very reason she knows so much about blockchain is because she was told by a friend of mine who is good friends with her lol! She was late to the game and didn't really have a clue until informed. She is cool though and would be good to get onboard, she is VERI good at getting the word out there and has the ear of top politicians and decision makers in Congress. I'l make sure my friend makes a point of mentioning VERI and hopefully get her to do an article about it. My friend is heavily invested in VERI so has the insentive Smiley
Acalon

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:21:23 PM

The hack is dissapointing and i think we deserve a real breakdown (with detail) of what happened exactly. Keeping it vague is not the best policy to engender trust. Personally I have to look at Reggie Middleton as a person to decide how invested I am in this token, Veritaseum is very much operating as a traditional business riding the wave of a new technology as most most great companies have done in the past. Essencially though we as "investors" are more exposed to potential fraud than would be possible under normal circumstances, for this reason the person behind the company needs to be beyond reproach. I have found nothing to indicate that Reggie is an untrustworthy character so far, he is in his 50's and you would expect some history of previous dodgy endevours and scams. There is more to gain by running this company responsibly and building it up than to risk that by some clever inhouse scam, the risks of running a scam and potentially scamming the Jamaican Stock exchange in the process is equivalent to signing your own death warrent in my opinion. Not something I thin reggie would be foolish enough to do. So yea, he has the power to make or break this endevour and in the process make us a fortune or cause to us to loose the same. Do you trust the guy? Personally i see someone who is ultimately quite trustworthy although not perfect, I am going to hold and keep supporting this project online and in person, my bet is on the person though, not purely the product. As any good investor you look at people behind the product to try and judge wether they are invested and capable in bringing the company to fruition.

archita

Activity: 238

QUARKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

Talking about the bounty program, how to track the the results. I mean how do I know about the amount of token I have got?

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

The hack is dissapointing and i think we deserve a real breakdown (with detail) of what happened exactly. Keeping it vague is not the best policy to engender trust. Personally I have to look at Reggie Middleton as a person to decide how invested I am in this token, Veritaseum is very much operating as a traditional business riding the wave of a new technology as most most great companies have done in the past. Essencially though we as "investors" are more exposed to potential fraud than would be possible under normal circumstances, for this reason the person behind the company needs to be beyond reproach. I have found nothing to indicate that Reggie is an untrustworthy character so far, he is in his 50's and you would expect some history of previous dodgy endevours and scams. There is more to gain by running this company responsibly and building it up than to risk that by some clever inhouse scam, the risks of running a scam and potentially scamming the Jamaican Stock exchange in the process is equivalent to signing your own death warrent in my opinion. Not something I thin reggie would be foolish enough to do. So yea, he has the power to make or break this endevour and in the process make us a fortune or cause to us to loose the same. Do you trust the guy? Personally i see someone who is ultimately quite trustworthy although not perfect, I am going to hold and keep supporting this project online and in person, my bet is on the person though, not purely the product. As any good investor you look at people behind the product to try and judge wether they are invested and capable in bringing the company to fruition.
I agree, I am worried about and want to know how they overcame 2FA, as I had previously thought that to be a solid way to keep safe.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
greyswan

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

Your stubborn spouting . . .
You have mixed it up . . .

Get Popcorn.

Grin

they have something shady/illegal to hide.

Aaaaand the bottom line. Roll Eyes
Subtle FUDcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: