Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
bitbybitboy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:48:28 AM

Is there a desperate need for Veri to be listed on higher traffic exchanges? 
Is it necessary for the survival of this project?   
If not, then why is there such concern for it not being listed?

Is there a need for massive liquidity in the future when a top 10 stock exchange is in play?    seems to be the same concern for Populous, my conspiracy theory brain has to wonder if their is a plan to try and kill Veri and PPL by keeping the liquidity down.....granted, I'm no expert, just speculating.   

Veri by definition is a direct competitor to the "big" exchanges. Don't expect for it to be listed anytime soon IMO.

Ether delta is a great exchange. Just take 10 mins to learn to use it Smiley

Yes it is...and really not that difficult to use, I have my Veri along with PPT  and honestly I prefer a DE-centralized exchange over the big boys....I was just wondering if it was Necessary to the success of these projects to be on an exchange that would provide more liquidity.

If ED is the one and only option ....then it would be important and viable to these projects to Market ED on their own sites and/or promote HOW to use ED to the average Joe investor....the site ED obviously needs more traffic.

I also have OAX ( DE-centralized exchange ) token on ED of which I can imagine will NEVER go beyond ED to get traded as well. Even though the talk from them is Bittrex  soon......hmmm...we shall see.
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

How does the latest SEC report impact us on VERI?
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

How does the latest SEC report impact us on VERI?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gEfEq779UXp8GKOjyOAICKvf_U8S3lBg1JJ90i9X2-8/edit?usp=sharing
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:45:43 AM

Is there a need for massive liquidity in the future when a top 10 stock exchange is in play?    seems to be the same concern for Populous, my conspiracy theory brain has to wonder if their is a plan to try and kill Veri and PPL by keeping the liquidity down.....granted, I'm no expert, just speculating.   

Veri by definition is a direct competitor to the "big" exchanges. Don't expect for it to be listed anytime soon IMO.

There are a lot of benefits to being on a mainstream exchange... including increased demand because some people probably will not use ED but they will use the big boys. Also there is increased market exposure and awareness when you're listed on the big exchanges. There are probably also investors who won't touch tokens that aren't on mainstream exchanges.

Will VERI survive without a mainstream exchange? Of course. Would it help? Most definitely.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
bitbybitboy

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

There are a lot of benefits to being on a mainstream exchange... including increased demand because some people probably will not use ED but they will use the big boys. Also there is increased market exposure and awareness when you're listed on the big exchanges. There are probably also investors who won't touch tokens that aren't on mainstream exchanges.

Will VERI survive without a mainstream exchange? Of course. Would it help? Most definitely.

Thanks for the reply, I have full confidence in Reggie and his team, Reggie himself has expressed his desire to have the big boys ( soon to be irrelevant IMO ) list VERI, which in turn led to my questions as to why the need....understandably, this can only help, but not necessary.

woofie33

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

is anyone not concerned about the tokens that were stolen and sold. Maybe an inside job. Im not spreading FUD. I actually have been flipping veri for profits, it just seem that after that news, the market for veri has been down tremendously
Could be, but we'll never know. All we can do is look at the information we have about the founder, Reggie Middleton, and all of the facts that we know and reasonably come to the conclusion that there is very little motive for Reggie to do anything like that nothing in Reggie's past (that I know of), would indicate that he would do anything like that.
Just to add to this discussion.  I found it extremely unlikely that this was inside job after reviewing the activity on the blockchain. I am not an expert but after following the stolen tokens to ED and then the resulting Ether being sent back through different accounts. Some of the Ether ending up at an address that seems it was already reported back in June for scamming Ethereum from other people.  A bunch of Ether went through Shapeshift and Changelly.   Follow the blockchain and decide for yourself.  I believe VERI will recover and looking forward to the upcoming implementations...
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

is anyone not concerned about the tokens that were stolen and sold. Maybe an inside job. Im not spreading FUD. I actually have been flipping veri for profits, it just seem that after that news, the market for veri has been down tremendously

Let's be real here (and the contrarian badass alluded to this himself), why would he have to steal the amount of tokens that were taken when he owns them???  Don't you think it would be a whole lot easier/smarter to come out and say publicly "hey, I'm selling off n amount of veri tokens...." It's not like he's gonna get crucified for doing that. 

edit: I understand that inside job isn't limited to just one person it could technically be anyone on team....That said, there's nothing to see here, this is an insignificant blip on the radar, hacking just comes with the territory in this industry.  Just gotta learn from the mistakes and be better going forward.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
azmojo

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

New video from Reggie. Not much new or interesting other than he's basically NOT going to tell us about the medical project in the near future.
https://t.co/f0Q8OMyrQe

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
greyswan

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

New video from Reggie. Not much new or interesting other than he's basically NOT going to tell us about the medical project in the near future.
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/f0Q8OMyrQe
Thanx for lynx, AZ Cheesy
Reggie is veritizing the Big Apple till eventually, "we will veritize the world." Shocked
The video is 'George Webbesque', i.e.; street-pounding, P2P and extremely disruptive Grin
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

https://t.co/f0Q8OMyrQe

haha Not much? What about Clif High's interview with Reggie on Wednesday? Grin
azmojo

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:59:48 PM

haha Not much? What about Clif High's interview with Reggie on Wednesday? Grin
Well yeah, that's exciting.  Would be cool if Reggie could drop some news then. We need another big announcement.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Acalon

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

Coindesk finally ran an article on us as well.
They didn't run an article on the #1 asset in cryptoland.
They didn't run an article on the best performing asset in cryptoland
They didn't run an article  on the precedent setting deal with the Jamacain stock exchange, a first in the crypto universe.

But they did manage to run a hit piece on a hacking with some undfounded negative inferences.

It's pretty shitty that online media has been so obviously biased, ignoring all the achievements yet being happy to report on the hack cast suspicions (which is suspicious of Coindesk in it's self).

I hope the hackers get caught and end up in prison, stealing and also tarnishing Veritaseums reputation should come with concequences. Anyway, I have a feeling Reggie is not someone to mess with which is good if you hold Veri and believe in the project. I think we do carry some responsibility to provide valid critisism when needed but we shouldn't be going as far as slander and promoting conclusions with no validity based on pure speculation.
azmojo

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:49:39 PM

New video from Reggie (Q&A Session):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4a5_3vQ4WM

Will update this post if there is interesting content as I listen.

-Reggie is working on some MEGA deals with some MEGA multi-billion dollar hedge funds! Talking to at least one/day.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

They didn't run an article  on the precedent setting deal with the Jamacain stock exchange, a first in the crypto universe.

But they did manage to run a hit piece on a hacking with some undfounded negative inferences.

It's pretty shitty that online media has been so obviously biased, ignoring all the achievements yet being happy to report on the hack cast suspicions (which is suspicious of Coindesk in it's self).

I hope the hackers get caught and end up in prison, stealing and also tarnishing Veritaseums reputation should come with concequences. Anyway, I have a feeling Reggie is not someone to mess with which is good if you hold Veri and believe in the project. I think we do carry some responsibility to provide valid critisism when needed but we shouldn't be going as far as slander and promoting conclusions with no validity based on pure speculation.

Not all online media is like that. This site looks shitty, but has been fighting the good fight since day one: https://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/?s=veritaseum
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:31:51 AM

Were bounties from the new program distributed on July 31?

ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:25:13 AM

So any social media site warning people about this scamcoin is shitty and biased? Got it. Nobody should question your lord Reggie.
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:28:09 AM

Yeah ngin-x, spread the love! Cool
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:42:18 AM

Yes sir, doing my bit to help mankind by saving people from this scamcoin.
Steffoboy

Activity: 314

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:02:16 AM

Yes sir, doing my bit to help mankind by saving people from this scamcoin.

Why don't you concentrate on the criminal Bitcoin and the latest hack Bitcoin cash, are u feeling down when the criminal usage of bitcoin is diminishing while the FBI is closing down the illegal darknet drugmarkets and the laundering of bitcoins?

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Blakesss

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

I'm watching for the Clif High bump later tonight after his Reggie Middleton interview is posted.

Given how much exchanges pay out of their gross revenue there's a clear use case for VERI software to lower transaction costs. It's a really smart idea to get into VERI before the hedge funds, UHNW individuals and exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: