Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47966 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

This is actually not a bad idea but if they advertise bitcoin on T.V. of course bitcoin has to be under the government or listed under the government because you would pay taxes, and bitcoin is decentralized as of now. Maybe in time it will be when bitcoin will be officially accepted by the government.
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

It will be very cool for bitcoin, as the number of its investors will increase significantly. Most people trust television, so to advertise bitcoin, you need to tell people how much they can earn on it and why it's worth investing in digital money.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

It bitcoins will be advertised in the mainstream especially in television a lot of people will be curious about them especially the elders who always watch tv and those kids and other teens or in short all the people who doesn't much engage themselves into the internet that's why they do not know anything about bitcoins and if that happens a lot of them will start to join the bitcoins community and some of them will ne bandwagons but some will be legit
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

If the community will gather and are willing to pay the cost of a TV Commercial (which is pricey).  This will probably boost bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. And probably the technology itself.
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
I think if the bitcoin can advertising on TV, it will be able to raise public awareness of the bitcoin, let more people know the bitcoin, can attract more people invest in the bitcoin, which is beneficial to the development of the bitcoin
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

I think it's a very good idea with the presence of Bitcoin advertised in the media "TV" means to expand the bitcoin world because for the general public especially those who do not know the existence of bitcoin can be know, for those who already know but not so understand or understand correctly will be very helpful.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I think one of the bitcoin companies or exchanges such as Coinbase would be better placed to run advertisements rather than a general bitcoin advert, it would be difficult for the community to organise something like this.
i think  bitcoin advertisement is very important in bitcoin forum.more we advertisement more popularity. when we telecast in television people of all generation show it and they realise the value of it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

I think it can be doubtful by many people if it will advertise in t.v. More scammers will come to take advantage the new bitcoin believers. Ofcourse if you are new in bitcoin you won't have enough idea regarding legit and scam. In the first place it can be the scam accusations by more people in the world. The people will panic to avail bitcoin, maybe it can be stamped if more people want to buy bitcoin. Something hard to take place in the coming if it will be seen on t.v.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Advertising Bitcoins on Television will have a great addition to the impact of its growth and its stability in the cryptomarket. As we all know, media in any form is a major factor why a certain business grow very succesfully.
What more if it is a television...bitcoin will be more known by most of us..it will really help to find more people to invest on it.
etheraffle
Copper Member

Activity: 80

Join the Etheraffle ICO Today!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

I have never seen any crypto currency adverts on tv yet. Has anyone seen any?

I wonder what the regulations around this sort of things are, anybody have any insight?

Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

I think if bitcoin will advertise in television there will be a lot of people will be interested in bitcoin because if bitcoin will advertise in television there is a possible that most of the people who seen the bitcoin adverstisement will be a bitcoin user because television is more influencer than to face to face conversation, then, most of the people think that bitcoin is noy scam and it can be a trusted site that can earn extra money.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

I never seen any cryptocurrency  advertised on T.V. but if we advertise bitcoin on T.V. maybe the investors will be numerous, if that happens the value of bitcoin will continuously get high.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

The answer is simple, many people will get curious about what Bitcoin is and it can result in more people who will start learning and earning about what is it all about. Same as the internet or social media, television is much common to most people in different status in life. Every household has a television. If there will come a time that Bitcoin ads will be produced on TVs, then we can truly expect a result like this.
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

I think this will effect a lot on mass people.If we can advertise on television,we can spread the bitcoin to all classes of people.Those who are not in internet,they can know about bitcoin if we advertise bitcoin on television.

But the question is who will be paying for these advertisements. We do not have any company or person that owns this technology. We as investors can however do one thing. We can create a pool for this where every investor is asked for some donation. All the donation received can be used to pay fro these advertisements. As more people start investing in bitcoins after these advertisements, prices will rise. The current investors will also benefit from this as the value of their holdings will automatically increase. 
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

That would be a good idea if that would happen, bitcoin will be known to all of us and I think many investor would love to invest too in cryptocurrency when they known the real about bitcoin.

True, advertising the bitcoin in t.v or online is very good idea to encourage more people to use or invest in this market that the result is increasing of volume and also the price.
I think this will effect a lot on mass people.If we can advertise on television,we can spread the bitcoin to all classes of people.Those who are not in internet,they can know about bitcoin if we advertise bitcoin on television.

But the question is who will be paying for these advertisements. We do not have any company or person that owns this technology. We as investors can however do one thing. We can create a pool for this where every investor is asked for some donation. All the donation received can be used to pay fro these advertisements. As more people start investing in bitcoins after these advertisements, prices will rise. The current investors will also benefit from this as the value of their holdings will automatically increase. 

They need to support their project and give a budget to know the other benefits of cryptocurrency or their ICO. Like others crypto that advertising the uses, like the signature, twitter or other campaign they need to reserve a budget to advertise successfully the project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need to be advertised on T.V. It has been well-known by most people in the world. Besides any news related to bitcoin are globally broadcasted through printed and electronic media (newspaper, TV,  Internet, etc.)
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

If there is some kind of advertisment, I believe that a lot of people will take iman interest in the adverstismen. And in that case a lot of people will be open to the world of cryptocurrency.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

If we advertise bitcoin on t.v i think it will attract more investors. Advertising will reach lot of people. And bitcoin community will grow.  But not only attract investors. It will also attract scammer and hackers.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't if know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I guess the main problem is that bitcoin is open-source, community driven... Altough there are some bigger players on the market.
I think this would make it incredibly difficult to get a concensus on which add would be shown, as well as finding sponsors to foot the bill. TV ads aren't cheap Wink

But yes, IF there would ever be a concensus about showing a TV ad, and we would find somebody footing the bill, i think it would give BTC and incredible boost. In my country, most people still think bitcoin is only used by criminals, they always give me a strange look when i tell them i have some btc to.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

That would be a good idea if that would happen, bitcoin will be known to all of us and I think many investor would love to invest too in cryptocurrency when they known the real about bitcoin.
Yeah it is not providing enough stuff about bitcoin as much as it should be, TV programs should be done in favor of bitcoin so it will make bitcoin famous worldwide, bitcoin is really increasing now a day because of high advertisement on TV channels and social media I also use to promote bitcoin on my social media account but if it will be dome through TV then it will increase more and more in popularity and indirectly in price as well. So TV advertisement can play vital role in the development of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: