Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:46:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202421 times)
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

is it possible some help from more experienced nvidia miners?
I own a rig with x2 1060 6gb - x1 1070 - x2 1080ti, and i am trying to follow the guide  https://steemit.com/mining/@cryptomkd/how-to-start-mining-sumokoin-sumo-on-pool-with-nvidia-gpu-s but with no luck.
i am always having an error about "script cryptonight...." "line 85....."

cdrc-

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

try launching it with "ccminer --config=config.conf" where config.conf contains:

{
   "_comment1" : "Possible keys are the long options (ccminer --help)",
   "_comment2" : "todo: support /* comments */",

"api-bind": "127.0.0.1:4068",
   "statsavg": 20,

"quiet" : false,
   "debug" : false,
   "protocol" : false,
   "cpu-priority" : 3,

"algo" : "cryptonight",

"launch-config" : "32x16",

"url" : "Your.Pool",
   "user" : "Your.Wallet",
   "pass" : "x"
}

This said, for having compared xmr-stak and ccminer, the former performs roughly 10% better on my GTXs
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

It is apparent that the people behind this crypto is more focused on having it listed in as many exchanges as possible in the shortest possible time frame instead of focusing on developing the tools and fast-track their release to actually make this cryptocurrency utilitarian (cold wallet/signing features, mobile wallet, etc)...you know, primary use case and all that crap. This observation only leads to one conclusion (except for the clueless, of course): that the principals are more motivated to artificially hype/pump the value up as fast as possible so they could cash in and become filthy rich. Please do not resort to the same lame "the premine is in escrow" rationale (if you can even call it that) as it does not hold water and has effectively been debunked on here without even trying as the logic behind it is super flawed.

If they are really sincere about truly developing a crypto that the masses could utilize and therefore become mainstream, then they're doing it ass-backwards. They should be more focused on developing the essential tools that allow the cryto to have an intrinsic value and thereby acquire a true market/monetary value as a result (in the long term, mind you); not hyping/pumping...and dumping. Only the hodlers of enormous and obscene amounts of the tokens will benefit in the latter scenario. The rest will be left holding the bag.

"If you build it, they will come". No hype/pump necessary.

Fact is, this is the community who wanted another exchange. Not the devs. You're like always saying things you don't seem to understand to spread some FUD all over this thread. Being listed on Livecoin was quite a logical thing to do because until that, Sumokoin was only listed on Cryptopia. If is a known fact that being listed on a single exchange can be very dangerous for the coin, you can see the problem who impacted Signatum when Cryptopia chose to delist them. This is for this purpose that devs decided to list the coin on Livecoin.

Devs are only willing to improve the coin by working on it hard, and they are not the one talking about Bittrex/Poloniex. Go look for other coins where devs make false announcement instead of telling lies. You live in a different world than us, and you are assuming things that are truly false. Every crypto would like to be listed on Bittrex, but this is clearly not a priority here, and it never was.

So GTFO

that is very well said.

I have nothing to add to that.

People who come on threads of discussions to spread hatred and stupidities, I find it really pathetic ..

The developers of Sumokoin work enormously on the technical parts of the project, respecting the roadmap better than many other parts.

they work seriously. This is not an altcoin for pump / dump ..

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

I ask again: who is the escrow custodian of the exorbitant amount of premined coins? Please post it on here along with his/her profile, reputation and relationship to the principals of this cryptocurrency.

It is a reasonable request and in the spirit of proper disclosure. Perhaps the fanatics of and the shills for this coin who always present themselves on here as very knowledgeable could provide this information for the sake of everybody involved in Sumokoin. Please refrain from emotionalism when replying as that usually dilutes credibility of one's argument. Just objectivity and the facts, please. Also, this is an open public forum so both yeas and nays have equal opportunity to express themselves on here.

sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:31:54 PM

I ask again: who is the escrow custodian of the exorbitant amount of premined coins? Please post it on here along with his/her profile, reputation and relationship to the principals of this cryptocurrency.

It is a reasonable request and in the spirit of proper disclosure. Perhaps the fanatics of and the shills for this coin who always present themselves on here as very knowledgeable could provide this information for the sake of everybody involved in Sumokoin. Please refrain from emotionalism when replying as that usually dilutes credibility of one's argument. Just objectivity and the facts, please. Also, this is an open public forum so both yeas and nays have equal opportunity to express themselves on here.

Still no girlfriend visdude? Want some Sumokoin to go find one?
|
|
|
|
|
v

Hi Stoff,

We are on the same team. I own a considerable amount of XMR. Monero is a good example to use but make no mistake. The devs who are tirelessly working on Monero code hold many many thousands of XMR so are incentivized in their own way. Which is a good thing.

Monero came about before the ICO Boom where Dev's who missed the Bitcoin rush wanted to try to replicate that with a new coin.

I am sure there are a few altruistic dev's out there but they are very few and very far between.

It would be great if sumo management did confirm how and who holds these coins in escrow. As i agree, its not really escrow if core can access these coins at a whim.

Hi,

FYI, the premined coins were locked on Sumokoin blockchain using a wallet command named "locked_transfer", that's a simple but effective command to use in this case: you can specify how many blocks ahead coins transferred would be unlocked.

Monero is respectable project with its own philosophy and it had a history (on how it started) ofc you knew it well. As a fork, we can never make sure the same level of support from community from beginning as Monero so a premine was set and we don't think it's abnormal among so many coins around. Until now, the decision (to premine by Sumoshi) has proved right and now we can have resources for devs, community, exchanges etc without having to find donation for each task (though I personally don't think donation-based is bad way either). We don't misuse premined coins, even little on hand by now, only a small portion of them was released to market mainly for rewards, exchange submissions, website/logo redesign which are good for our community. And that's why many ppl here support the coin and the community is growing up day by day.

As said at ANN from the beginning, we also set a part of premine for donation to Monero. All coins to donation wallet in the first year will be transferred to Monero project and we are willing to donate more.

At devs meetings, Sumoshi has more than one time insisted that devs should pay respects to all other coins but we'll keep our rights to correct nonsense, groundless info about Sumokoin.

username12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:18:06 AM

lol.

sumokoin has potential. not $100/coin but could be a $10 coin if done correctly
stoffu

Activity: 203
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:27:41 AM

Premine is a scam, and there can never be any legit explanation for it. The Sumokoin devs have successfully convinced people that they aren't scamming, while people have happily signed up for the premine (=scam). They deserve the financial loss that is due in the future, and nothing can be done to prevent it. Looking at Bytecoin, I'm baffled that such a thing still exists and maintains a huge market cap. Sumokoin is no different. You and some other sensible people have occasionally come over here to warn people, which is very generous, but ultimately it's no use.
Madinvestor

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:43:32 AM

Premine is a scam, and there can never be any legit explanation for it. The Sumokoin devs have successfully convinced people that they aren't scamming, while people have happily signed up for the premine (=scam). They deserve the financial loss that is due in the future, and nothing can be done to prevent it. Looking at Bytecoin, I'm baffled that such a thing still exists and maintains a huge market cap. Sumokoin is no different. You and some other sensible people have occasionally come over here to warn people, which is very generous, but ultimately it's no use.

Lol @this guy. Probably the same people that was shouting "ICO ? scam" in Ethereum thread..
It seems you have some problems understanding english language, I am not going to bother explaining you everyday, so I'm just gonna paste this message from billaue

Hi,

FYI, the premined coins were locked on Sumokoin blockchain using a wallet command named "locked_transfer", that's a simple but effective command to use in this case: you can specify how many blocks ahead coins transferred would be unlocked.

Monero is respectable project with its own philosophy and it had a history (on how it started) ofc you knew it well. As a fork, we can never make sure the same level of support from community from beginning as Monero so a premine was set and we don't think it's abnormal among so many coins around. Until now, the decision (to premine by Sumoshi) has proved right and now we can have resources for devs, community, exchanges etc without having to find donation for each task (though I personally don't think donation-based is bad way either). We don't misuse premined coins, even little on hand by now, only a small portion of them was released to market mainly for rewards, exchange submissions, website/logo redesign which are good for our community. And that's why many ppl here support the coin and the community is growing up day by day.

As said at ANN from the beginning, we also set a part of premine for donation to Monero. All coins to donation wallet in the first year will be transferred to Monero project and we are willing to donate more.

At devs meetings, Sumoshi has more than one time insisted that devs should pay respects to all other coins but we'll keep our rights to correct nonsense, groundless info about Sumokoin.

-------------------------------

Now you might go, you have done your work informing people, thanks a lot. They would have been doomed without you mighty savior. Now your help is needed on another thread, flyyyyy and save them all !
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:21:13 AM

Why is it that the only fudders of Sumokoin are avid Aeon and Monero supporters, it makes me wonder....
No other coin supporter has ever come in here shouting scam. Stoffu why dont you stick with suggesting patches and solutions to users on git that have been losing coins lately while performing Monero transactions. Your help is much needed there, you are wasting your time in here

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

I have this coin for some time and not like others i never traded it.

It's my favorite coin and i wanted to thank dev team for their effort.

mouseger

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

This coin is really smart! Wallet is very user-friendly!
Thsnks devs. Go on. I dont want pumps of this coin.
It will be in the top 5-10 without synthetic manipulations.
Just wait and hodl =)
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:26:24 PM

Same here  Smiley Just hold them and wait  Grin

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:54:31 PM

This is one of my favourite anon coins out there. I really like the active development.

The new website relaunch was a success in my opinion, but I really miss the old mountain view. Smiley
mouseger

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

And camel mining model picture disappeared.  Embarrassed
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

This coin is the hot prospect for the future! HODL! !!

itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:39:00 PM

And camel mining model picture disappeared.  Embarrassed

One of the devs said more info will be added in near future including emission chart. Smiley
infojunkiePHD

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

lol.

sumokoin has potential. not $100/coin but could be a $10 coin if done correctly

I disagree, I think it's very possible that this coin hits the $100 mark. It'll take a couple years, but it's pretty easily doable.

To do it, the wallet needs bug fixes and some polish to the user interface, and the coin overall needs more marketing and PR than a new website and logo.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:11:55 PM

To all Sumo-Pool-Owners

Please reply/PN me the link to your pool. I try to make a list. Thank you!

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

Oh my ! The new website looks amazing! Fantastic job Smiley
modfyd

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

Has anyone gotten Claymore CPU to work?  XMR stak cpu and cpuminer don't hash at 50% of claymore's
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: