Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202418 times)
stoffu

Activity: 203
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:25:53 AM

Sumokoin's DEV clearly stated that they respect Monero and they even collect donations. So imho there is no competition between xmr and sumo.

1) There have been no proof of donation to Monero.
2) Donating to Monero doesn't magically make Sumokoin legitimate. It's a scam.

Stoffu please stick with Monero that apparently you support and love and I dont blame you for that and stop considering Sumokoin as a threat.
It is not. However it makes me happy to know that a so "knowledgable" Monero person ( you are all over Monero's git trying to solve Monero users issues ) considers a 7 months old coin a threat ( although I repeat it is not a threat to Monero ).

I find it kind of fun to disrupt this scam and see scammers' reactions. I know it's a waste of time for me, but sometimes I can't help.
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Sumokoin's DEV clearly stated that they respect Monero and they even collect donations. So imho there is no competition between xmr and sumo.

Stoffu please stick with Monero that apparently you support and love and I dont blame you for that and stop considering Sumokoin as a threat.
It is not. However it makes me happy to know that a so "knowledgable" Monero person ( you are all over Monero's git trying to solve Monero users issues ) considers a 7 months old coin a threat ( although I repeat it is not a threat to Monero ).

I find it kind of fun to disrupt this scam and see scammers' reactions. I know it's a waste of time for me, but sometimes I can't help.

Yes, ok you are performing a psychological experiment but you are damaging Monero in the process due to your adherence with it.
If anyone checks your profile will easily find out that you are a Monero enthusiast and barking scam in our thread will damage not yours but Monero's reputation. You are becoming a " Verge " guy

stoffu

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

Yes, ok you are performing a psychological experiment but you are damaging Monero in the process due to your adherence with it.
If anyone checks your profile will easily find out that you are a Monero enthusiast and barking scam in our thread will damage not yours but Monero's reputation. You are becoming a " Verge " guy

I'm absolutely free to do whatever I like doing. I don't care if my behavior damages Monero's reputation or not.

I'm bored already, so I'll shut up for a while.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

And still no facts why Sumo is a Scam. You just keep mentioning the premine. I start thinking you don't have any facts after all... so sad

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
stoffu

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

And still no facts why Sumo is a Scam. You just keep mentioning the premine. I start thinking you don't have any facts after all... so sad

Sorry I've missed your last edit:

Edit: Just to write an very honest answer: You keep saying Sumo is a Scam just bcs there is a premine. There are tons of coins with a premine which are not scams (etherium and so on). I've never read a comment of you calling one of those coins a scam. You scam exclusivly on Sumokoin without any particular reason (or is there one?). There is 0 indikation that dev will missuse the premine.

I don't expext you to answer honestly to this and I don't expect you to stop your comments. I just wanted to get this of my mind.

There are just too many scam coins with premine including Ethereum of course. Posting here is already enough for me.

I really should stop posting.
billaue

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:00 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 10:01:21 AM by billaue

I think from your narrow-minded viewpoints many coins could be called "scam" and you never mind repeating that everyday just to show your pride as a dev from Monero. But you know, the more you talked, the less I respect you, no matter what you've contributed to Monero (which itself is a respectable project).

Sumoshi will contact Monero devs for donation. I hope you guys will accept it but we never need your recognition. We have our own community with ppl who followed us from the beginning. They have no special interests with the coin and many would have much better benefits if they invested to other "trustful" projects like hundreds of ICOs in wild, yet they keep supporting us bz they know we may be up and down with tiny market cap but don't try to fool anyone here.

Again, pls keep your honor if you have any. Being a dev of Monero won't make you a saint and give you the right to judge other projects.
stoffu

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

I'm posting one last time because I have a bit special respect for billaue:

I think from your narrow-minded viewpoints many coins could be called "scam" and you never mind repeating that everyday just to show your pride as a dev from Monero. But you know, the more you talked, the less I respect you, no matter what you've contributed to Monero (which itself is a respectable project).

I may very well be narrow-minded, but I'm 100% sure about this: the most important principle for a cryptocurrency is decentralization of trust. That's why Bitcoin was born, and that's what Monero and other very few legitimate coins stand upon. Any sort of premine just goes right against that principle, no matter what. Developments may need funding, but it can be collected through donations and other ways. Premine as a development fund is just wrong because it creates a special privilege for those controlling the premined coins. Every single effort should be made to decentralize any trust. In fact, Bitcoin and Monero are completely trustless.

I think you're ignorant of this important truth. I admire your skill as a developer (the Python-based GUI wallet and the miner look well engineered), but I believe you're being fooled by Sumoshi. I remember you mentioned previously that you weren't really strongly for or against the idea of premine. I guess your main interest has been only in the programming aspect, but your contribution as a developer will not be fully appreciated if you are on a wrong project.

Sumoshi will contact Monero devs for donation. I hope you guys will accept it but we never need your recognition.

One doesn't need to contact Monero devs nor obtain a permission to make a donation. The donation address is known in public.
sumogr

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

I may very well be narrow-minded, but I'm 100% sure about this: the most important principle for a cryptocurrency is decentralization of trust. That's why Bitcoin was born, and that's what Monero and other very few legitimate coins stand upon. Any sort of premine just goes right against that principle, no matter what. Developments may need funding, but it can be collected through donations and other ways. Premine as a development fund is just wrong because it creates a special privilege for those controlling the premined coins. Every single effort should be made to decentralize any trust. In fact, Bitcoin and Monero are completely trustless.

I think you're ignorant of this important truth. I admire your skill as a developer (the Python-based GUI wallet and the miner look well engineered), but I believe you're being fooled by Sumoshi. I remember you mentioned previously that you weren't really strongly for or against the idea of premine. I guess your main interest has been only in the programming aspect, but your contribution as a developer will not be fully appreciated if you are on a wrong project.

Sumoshi will contact Monero devs for donation. I hope you guys will accept it but we never need your recognition.

One doesn't need to contact Monero devs nor obtain a permission to make a donation. The donation address is known in public.

stoffu are you really trying to persuade our devs to leave Sumokoin to join another project?Huh? Make up your mind! I think you are really fond of Sumokoin development and potential and your only problem is the premine. We like you independent views and from what i ve read on git your support and tech skills are excellent. Maybe you should join us. What do you think?

sumogr

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

By the way stoffu I ll stop replying as well just one final note. If you knew who Sumoshi and Haruto really are you would have at least the same respect as you have for Bill. Anyway no point in arguing all's fine.

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
sumogr

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

Cheesy

h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

I don't get the hate on sumo just as I don't get why a premine is bad. Afaik, sumo devs have been pretty straight forward with the premine and why it was there.

Don't like the coin? Then leave the thread and let us enjoy it.

That said, opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one.

I'm happy to be able to mine a ton of this coin, the only thing I really wish, like many others at this point, is for other exchanges to list the coin. I really don't like cryptopia...
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:11:46 AM

is Sumokoin still profitable enough for miners, particularly AMD miners?
If I set my hashrates to WhatToMine then SUMO is second best for profit after ETH today.

If electric bill is free, anything is profitable!

If your electricity bill if free then Ether is more profitable than Sumo (or other Cyyptonote coins), but I found that Ethash miners take about 20%-25% more electricity than Cryptonote miners. Even if Ether is more profitable if electricity cost are a factor then Sumo is more profitable.
I found I can't rely on Whattomine to give real-world power consumption values, mine are always higher than what Whattomine says.

My rig mining Ethash = 920 W, mining Cryptonote= 640 W from the wall. I love cryptonote for mining  Cheesy

There you go, you get about a 30% reduction in electricity costs from mining Sumo than you would from mining Ethereum.
So, if going by hashrate alone, Ether was more profitable than Sumo it (Ether) would need to be significantly more profitable to offset the extra electricity costs.
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:57:50 AM

For low hashrate miners it is not profitable at all.
sumoshi (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:31:06 AM

@Bill, you'd better save energy for dev job.

@stoffu today, I don't really care much about any "scam" accusation. From Jamie's or Buffet's point of view, all coins are scams, Bitcoin and Monero are no exceptions. So, it's very subjective.

We want to donate in Sumokoin, ofc it'll be hard for you guys and I don't know you can accept them. That's why we'll want to ask first.

We'll keep what we said and you can keep your opinion abt Sumokoin but I think you should save your time for Monero dev rather than following offensive approach like some other dev teams

Sumokoin = Privacy Without Compromise
stoffu

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:40:52 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 04:07:28 AM by stoffu

@stoffu today, I don't really care much about any "scam" accusation. From Jamie's or Buffet's point of view, all coins are scams, Bitcoin and Monero are no exceptions. So, it's very subjective.

We want to donate in Sumokoin, ofc it'll be hard for you guys and I don't know you can accept them. That's why we'll want to ask first.

We'll keep what we said and you can keep your opinion abt Sumokoin but I think you should save your time for Monero dev rather than following offensive approach like some other dev teams

Your emotional responses have always been very entertaining. I must thank you.
sumogr

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:46:50 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 05:05:00 AM by sumogr

Your emotional responses have always been very entertaining. I must thank you.

You forgot to mention that this is your last post in this thread cause you have better things to do.
For the sake of good order kindly edit your last message

I'm bored already, so I'll shut up for a while.

There are just too many scam coins with premine including Ethereum of course. Posting here is already enough for me.

I really should stop posting.

And dont deny it in order for you to know that sumoshi usualy replies in an emotional way you hang around this project more often than we do.
You are a Sumokoin honorary member

billaue

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:57:54 AM

Your response has always been so entertaining. Thank you.

Thank @sumoshi for some words here. @stoffu is not another guy, he comes from respectable team and I was disappointed with his subjective opinion. However, I'll save this post on why I believe on Sumokoin and in @sumoshi personally.

1. Sumokoin is a solid coin, it's the only coin I can trust 100% on privacy (even a bit more than Monero) and ofc it's younger having long time ahead for dev. It's a coin for future, I believe.

2. I've got to know Sumoshi for a long time since when we worked on another project. He is a competent but old-school man. Frankly, I was little shocked when he said he wanted to start a cryptocurrency and asked me to join the team.

3. Sumoshi were right on many decisions (including premine but I think I already explained why at another post). He never wants to boast abt the coin and always encourages team to do right things in high ethical manner. That’s what I’d never found at many other teams. I trust @sumoshi not because he ever promised any big return or overnight success but, on the contrary, because he said it’d be very difficult to succeed and we could earn respects from our hard work for community only. Ofc, sometimes you can trust someone only because you feel he can be trusted via many small actions that you can hardly list/explain all.
stoffu

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:31:04 AM

1. Sumokoin is a solid coin, it's the only coin I can trust 100% on privacy (even a bit more than Monero) and ofc it's younger having long time ahead for dev. It's a coin for future, I believe.
So you believe in the coin without a clear reason (BTW how exactly is it more private than Monero?), even though it failed to decentralize trust due to premine.

2. I've got to know Sumoshi for a long time since when we worked on another project. He is a competent but old-school man. Frankly, I was little shocked when he said he wanted to start a cryptocurrency and asked me to join the team.
So you joined the team just because you knew him for long, not because it's a legitimate decentralized cryptocurrency.

3. Sumoshi were right on many decisions (including premine but I think I already explained why at another post). He never wants to boast abt the coin and always encourages team to do right things in high ethical manner. That’s what I’d never found at many other teams. I trust @sumoshi not because he ever promised any big return or overnight success but, on the contrary, because he said it’d be very difficult to succeed and we could earn respects from our hard work for community only. Ofc, sometimes you can trust someone only because you feel he can be trusted via many small actions that you can hardly list/explain all.
So you support him just because you think he behaves in an ethical manner, while ignoring the fact that Sumoshi pushed the idea to not decentralize the currency, instead take hold of a centralized power within him.

You seem to be too much personally attached to Sumoshi and cannot look straight into the truth. Maybe you owe him something greatly in real life which puts you in this condition. I feel a bit sorry for you, but at the same time your lack of understanding about this very basic principle of decentralized cryptocurrencies indicates that you won't be able to add much value to the table anyway if you contributed to other cryptocurrencies. I hope you'll at some point be able to see the real problem and get out of this dangerous game before a real consequence ensues. I wish you best.
billaue

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:42 AM

So you believe in the coin without a clear reason (BTW how exactly is it more private than Monero?), even though it failed to decentralize trust due to premine.

So you joined the team just because you knew him for long, not because it's a legitimate decentralized cryptocurrency.

So you support him just because you think he behaves in an ethical manner, while ignoring the fact that Sumoshi pushed the idea to not decentralize the currency, instead take hold of a centralized power within him.

You seem to be too much personally attached to Sumoshi and cannot look straight into the truth. Maybe you owe him something greatly in real life which puts you in this condition. I feel a bit sorry for you, but at the same time your lack of understanding about this very basic principle of decentralized cryptocurrencies indicates that you won't be able to add much value to the table anyway if you contributed to other cryptocurrencies. I hope you'll at some point be able to see the real problem and get out of this dangerous game before a real consequence ensues. I wish you best.

That's all right @stoffu. You have only one concern abt premine and try to dramatize it all the way. Everyone here already knew the fact. Thanks for warning and hope you stop your game here.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: