Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202415 times)
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

This is one of the few coins I can mine easily with my CPU.  I don't make much but it's nice to do when I'm using my PC for other things.  Electricity is so expensive in the UK, I don't do much GPU mining and I like CPU, because I can still do most things with my PC while mining.  Hope this coin grows, would be nice to see it in the top 100.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:05:57 PM

Where would you put Sumokoin in the ranking of all those anon coins out there? Like Zcoin and Zcash etc. Is it really superior to Monero or does the advancement of the anon tech also come with other pitfalls? Would it be possible for Monero to upgrade the code base with what you have and if yes, why don't they do it?
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

Where would you put Sumokoin in the ranking of all those anon coins out there? Like Zcoin and Zcash etc. Is it really superior to Monero or does the advancement of the anon tech also come with other pitfalls? Would it be possible for Monero to upgrade the code base with what you have and if yes, why don't they do it?

In privacy Sumokoin is at the same level as Monero and this is 100% provable so there are no major differences in the anon tech.
Sumokoin at the moment is as anonymous and private as Monero.

BUT
What differentiates it from Monero is that Monero propagates through hard forks and patches. Sumokoin had just one hard fork, at the beginning, in order to introduce a new diff algo to deter nicehashers and cpu farms with extremely high hashing power to take advantage of the lag of the difficulty adjustment of the original cryptonote diff algo and gain the majority of the blocks while leaving the network stalled in high difficulty when it reached the proper relative value. This is why it is most of the times the most profitable coin to mine at whattomine even though its price at the moment is ridiculously low.
No further hard forks are anticipated.

Sumokoin also has RingCT and 12 mixins from day one, from the first coin minted so there are no traceable transactions in its chain, Monero had to hard fork recently in order to introduce compulsory ringCT so all transactions before that are potentially traceable.
Sumokoin has arguably a better coin emission plan (check the ANN) which doesnt emit all coins at the first couple of years making it commercially more attractable since it will reach maximum block reward when wishfully will be adopted by markets and the need of circulating coins volume will be greater.

Devs will be merging subaddresses capability to core this month that will enhance its privacy ( Monero already did ) devs are at the last stages of testing at the moment.

Sumokoin has a more easy to use and presentable GUI wallet which adds to the easy to use but 100% mentality of the coin.

Devs have plans to differentiate further from Monero but keeping the privacy principle attached so all innovations applied will not affect the fungibility and the 100% anonymity of the coin.

d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

In privacy Sumokoin is at the same level as Monero and this is 100% provable so there are no major differences in the anon tech.
Sumokoin at the moment is as anonymous and private as Monero.

BUT
What differentiates it from Monero is that Monero propagates through hard forks and patches. Sumokoin had just one hard fork, at the beginning, in order to introduce a new diff algo to deter nicehashers and cpu farms with extremely high hashing power to take advantage of the lag of the difficulty adjustment of the original cryptonote diff algo and gain the majority of the blocks while leaving the network stalled in high difficulty when it reached the proper relative value. This is why it is most of the times the most profitable coin to mine at whattomine even though its price at the moment is ridiculously low.
No further hard forks are anticipated.

Sumokoin also has RingCT and 12 mixins from day one, from the first coin minted so there are no traceable transactions in its chain, Monero had to hard fork recently in order to introduce compulsory ringCT so all transactions before that are potentially traceable.
Sumokoin has arguably a better coin emission plan (check the ANN) which doesnt emit all coins at the first couple of years making it commercially more attractable since it will reach maximum block reward when wishfully will be adopted by markets and the need of circulating coins volume will be greater.

Devs will be merging subaddresses capability to core this month that will enhance its privacy ( Monero already did ) devs are at the last stages of testing at the moment.

Sumokoin has a more easy to use and presentable GUI wallet which adds to the easy to use but 100% mentality of the coin.

Devs have plans to differentiate further from Monero but keeping the privacy principle attached so all innovations applied will not affect the fungibility and the 100% anonymity of the coin.

Well said and detailed explanation!

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:32:23 PM

In the logs of the daemon there is an IP address of the nodes. This is bad in terms of anonymity.
Is it possible to hide the IP addresses in the logs for more privacy?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
sumogr

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

In the logs of the daemon there is an IP address of the nodes. This is bad in terms of anonymity.
Is it possible to hide the IP addresses in the logs for more privacy?

By checking the logs all you can figure out is which ips are running a daemon. You cannot tell if a wallet is running on it and transacations are performed through this ip and even if you intercept a transmission you will never know the recipient let alone the amount.
Verge people (who by the way have a rich list at their blockexplorer site  Grin go figure how anonymous their coin is ) tried to magnify this issue and tried to disprove the absolute privacy of Monero but of course failed miserably.
Hence its not illegal or compromising secutiry the fact that you are running a daemon ( pools by default are running daemons that doesnt mean that you can trace their rewards or the miners ips ).
If for any other reason you really want your daemon ip not to show then run it on vpn or tor Smiley

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

This is one of the few coins I can mine easily with my CPU.  I don't make much but it's nice to do when I'm using my PC for other things.  Electricity is so expensive in the UK, I don't do much GPU mining and I like CPU, because I can still do most things with my PC while mining.  Hope this coin grows, would be nice to see it in the top 100.
SUMO is not best for CPU mining... If you want to CPU mine Cryptonote coin mine AEON, it is probably better choice. SUMO mine with GPU.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
sumogr

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

This is one of the few coins I can mine easily with my CPU.  I don't make much but it's nice to do when I'm using my PC for other things.  Electricity is so expensive in the UK, I don't do much GPU mining and I like CPU, because I can still do most things with my PC while mining.  Hope this coin grows, would be nice to see it in the top 100.
SUMO is not best for CPU mining... If you want to CPU mine Cryptonote coin mine AEON, it is probably better choice. SUMO mine with GPU.

aeon will give you more hashes due to cryptonight lite algo but SUMO is still more profitable to mine with CPU even though the hashes acquired will be less (much lower network difficulty)

cryptonist

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

SUMO team, what is the plan yo add SUMO to more exchanges? Are you already talking to potential exchanges and any timeline regarding the process?

Also, one thing I haven’t liked about privacy coins is the slow transaction speed. As a suggestion, would love you guys to make this feature of fast transactions part of the roadmap (assuming it is feasible). That alone would be a HUGE differentiator for you guys.
minerlai

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:36 PM

would there be plans to add masternodes like what Zencash is planning to do?

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:30 PM

SUMO team, what is the plan yo add SUMO to more exchanges? Are you already talking to potential exchanges and any timeline regarding the process?

Also, one thing I haven’t liked about privacy coins is the slow transaction speed. As a suggestion, would love you guys to make this feature of fast transactions part of the roadmap (assuming it is feasible). That alone would be a HUGE differentiator for you guys.

Maybe we can organize a crowdfunding campaign to collect funds for an exchange listing.

What do you think about that? Anyone interested in participating?
sumogr

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

Maybe we can organize a crowdfunding campaign to collect funds for an exchange listing.

LOL ok can you gather the below amount that HitBTC officialy asked from the dev team?

Price - 5 BTC, non-refundable for code checking

Basic Offer

6 months listing —— 9 BTC /per currency pair*
12 months listing —--- 15 BTC /per currency pair*

Lifetime listing: 3 pairs, unlimited listing + Blog Post = 50 BTC

We have cryptopia and livecoin currently (both of which were paid out of the devs own money (4 BTC for each exchange = 8 BTC in total 56000 usd at current rate) and there is hardly any volume in livecoin.
Big exchanges are unreachable at the moment cause they ask for huge fees, this is a great part of the reason the premine was kept for cause if you want to enlist at least three big exchanges you must have at hand big amounts of BTC and its tremendously difficult to gather such money from donations.
So be patient guys and use the two current exchanges

rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

LOL ok can you gather the below amount that HitBTC officialy asked from the dev team?

Basic Offer

We have cryptopia and livecoin currently (both of which were paid out of the devs own money (4 BTC for each exchange = 8 BTC in total 56000 usd at current rate) and there is hardly any volume in livecoin.
Big exchanges are unreachable at the moment cause they ask for huge fees, this is a great part of the reason the premine was kept for cause if you want to enlist at least three big exchanges you must have at hand big amounts of BTC and its tremendously difficult to gather such money from donations.

It's strange to see the low volume in Livecoin. I really like this exchange and I think it has a quite a bit of traders but also a lot of different coins. The only thing I don't like is that you have to be logged in to see the markets.

jamesmd

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

New SUMO Pool, 0% Fees and Dedicated High end hardware!

We need your help to improve our hashrate! Found another block today! Come on guys, join us Smiley

Host: sumo.intensepool.net

Ports:
  • 4444: Low End Hardware
  • 6666: Mid Range Hardware
  • 9999: High End Hardware

Hourly payments when blocks are found!

Location, Newcastle UK.

Intensepool.net | Cryptonight mining pool | 0% fees!
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

New SUMO Pool, 0% Fees and Dedicated High end hardware!

We need your help to improve our hashrate! Found another block today! Come on guys, join us Smiley

Host: sumo.intensepool.net

Ports:
  • 4444: Low End Hardware
  • 6666: Mid Range Hardware
  • 9999: High End Hardware

Hourly payments when blocks are found!

Location, Newcastle UK.

Seriously, what's the difference with the post of yesterday!? You better watch out, because it's going to look like spamming the threads with your pool.

Foxcor

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:55:48 AM

Basic Offer

What do you think about this exchanger?
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Many Russian miners and traders use it. Smiley
RomanV

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:19:13 AM

A bad exchange with a bad reputation. And they don't add CryptoNote coins.
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

Not sure what's the issue is, apart from their crappy UI, it is working perfectly for me though.

RomanV

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:42:53 AM

Not sure what's the issue is, apart from their crappy UI, it is working perfectly for me though.

I lost money there. Transfer on a credit card not came. Tech. support just closed the ticket. This problem not only for me. They closing coins wallets and pump\dump it. But this wallets normal working on the other exchanges.
HSCrew

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

The only bad thing I see in this coin is the name. Just change it
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: