Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

I wonder if livecoin knows more than we do

LOL ... they delist coins that are not maintained (you have to pay for this to LiveCoin) by the developers. Also it's EVERY day sponsered... obviously the "team" is paying for it.. i would still buy some for the "surprise we are here, the team" day lol

Buy like 1000 at once when it's low and sell it when it's high.. you will still make money ...kind of trading..until we hear if the team is alive or it's managed by LiveCoin it self.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fourwinds117

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

Somebody is alive. The network fee has been raised to 20 coins. Holding 5k for the surprise lol.
cylxj88

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:02:33 AM

its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:54:14 PM

Somebody is alive. The network fee has been raised to 20 coins. Holding 5k for the surprise lol.

Lol in 3 years we are millionaires guys, hold tight... mmm I think I need to raise it to 5k also than..currently 1300

By the way it would be really foolish by this developer team to make great ideas and not do anything with it. This coin is, according their website, backed by gold and crypto mining.

There is for example DigixDao that does somewhat the same, their token is now 60 dollars per coin. I mean why make a good plan and not execute it?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:21:22 AM

Guys its sweet time to buy in!! While you buy a little of UNY (for the day the team rises up from the dead), make sure you don't forget: Stratis, NMR, BNC, PIVX! Guaranteed nice return on investment.

This one is a free tip fellas.

Demstalfer

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

Guys its sweet time to buy in!! While you buy a little of UNY (for the day the team rises up from the dead), make sure you don't forget: Stratis, NMR, BNC, PIVX! Guaranteed nice return on investment.

Can u explain that?
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

Can u explain that?

What part exactly?

crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:11:09 PM

Lol in 3 years we are millionaires guys, hold tight... mmm I think I need to raise it to 5k also than..currently 1300

By the way it would be really foolish by this developer team to make great ideas and not do anything with it. This coin is, according their website, backed by gold and crypto mining.

There is for example DigixDao that does somewhat the same, their token is now 60 dollars per coin. I mean why make a good plan and not execute it?

I am inclined to agree.  There has been too much work to create such a well thought out idea.  This coin is definitely going places.  I am sure the team will reappear here with a grand announcement and it will be off to the races. 

I is easy to see the few people who obviously only came to this forum to troll these guys.  They are newbies and all they have done is repeat themselves again and again how this coin is a scam.  That is the only posting they have ever done in this forum.  Obviously, they have a vendetta.  Maybe they got left out of something they wanted to be a part of or they are mad at somebody.  They make me sick trying to sway us.

I for one am holding and upping my investment into the large category. This coin is just new and I am sure after their plans unfold the social media will begin

Going all in on UNY!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:07:25 AM

I am inclined to agree.  There has been too much work to create such a well thought out idea.  This coin is definitely going places.  I am sure the team will reappear here with a grand announcement and it will be off to the races. 

I is easy to see the few people who obviously only came to this forum to troll these guys.  They are newbies and all they have done is repeat themselves again and again how this coin is a scam.  That is the only posting they have ever done in this forum.  Obviously, they have a vendetta.  Maybe they got left out of something they wanted to be a part of or they are mad at somebody.  They make me sick trying to sway us.

I for one am holding and upping my investment into the large category. This coin is just new and I am sure after their plans unfold the social media will begin

Going all in on UNY!

Let's hope so.. I'm planning to send LiveCoin an e-mail about this coin. Asking if they can give some info about this coin.

Will post here if I get anything important.

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:56:06 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 01:51:11 PM by Zabivelli

First post, dont shoot me!   Shocked

I have been watching UNY for a while, probably the only reason I havent bought any is because I dont have a Livecoin account but normally trade on Bittrex & a little on Polo. Thought it would hit other exchanges by now. Sad  Nearly jumped in when it went sub .04c the other week too, would be in  nice profit now lol.  Long story short, when it went over .08 again it was worth looking into more I thought. I really liked the Ideas behind this token mining alt coins, hedge in bullion etc nice ideas, I do a little mining, could jump onboard while difficulty was low, bank some cheap UNY.

I normally keep an eye on ICOs, have picked up a few coins, some at good discounts on the ICO by getting in early so was surprised I missed UNY launch. Cant find any info at all on the Unity Ingot token ICO AFAIK it just got listed on Livecoin early May and started trading, with no pre-sale or buildup. The Livecoin website says it costs 3 BTC to list a new coin/token & UNY is still showing as a sponsored coin too. Coinmarketcap shows over 99% of UNY volume is on livecoin.

Theres been new accounts in this thread singing UNYs praises and even more lets say detractors shouting otherwise. But noone has said anything with any proof that I can see so far. If I’m going to put my btc into something early, I want to know more, so Ive been looking further than just the first few pages of google, youtube and the UNY website. Alot of obvious stuff about lack of communication has already been pointed out here, but tbh that’s typical of developers working on a project lol. Here’s what I’ve found as further info on Unity Ingot, after quite a reasonable amount of research & probably more importantly, joining the dots. I obviously encourage you to do your own research into everything yourself, ofcousre, its just easier when you know what you are looking for. Everyone should make there own mind up independently, and learn to look well past the first few pages of google a lot of this info (v helpful!) has been said in this thread already, but heres a recap in 1 go, with hopefully just the facts. PLEASE, if anything is wrong or you have more details just say so.  Here goes.

The OP hasn’t even signed back into this forum since early June to update this thread, or provide any progress reports etc to lift the market as normally happens lol.  No updates anywhere else that I can find either. Apart from listing the token on Livecoin, no other timeline milestones listed in the first post have ever been reached.  NONE.  Sad
No contact info or email address on website, No white paper, No smart contract, No ICO details,No details on bullion holdings, No press release or media etc, No social media activity whatsoever including no board members posting, which seemed off as the UNY website claims a lot of the board members have Internet Marketing experience?  So really zero information or communication has been provided by Unity Ingot directly apart from the bare bones of the website and we don’t even know who Gembul as the OP is and how/if they are involved with UNY.
Everything on the UNY website sounds fantastic, all the IDEAS you want to hear and believe, funnily enough. And the numbers & ROI oh wow lol. Who actually makes 8GPU slot motherboards tho? How would you cool those bitches? Where is the massive stock of RX cards going to come from? (Try just getting 8 in one order!) Who in UNY has buildings and Hosting in Canada and is going to be running the hosting and brand new / untested kit across the lifetime of the project even heading to China? Unfortunately I cant find any proof for these claims, maybe others more knowledgeable have more details?

Social media handles for Unity Ingot are the “Ingot Family of Tokens” so I started searching for for more “Ingots” being launched. Yes, there are more!  Theres Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and more Ingots so it turns out, all cryptocurrency tokens from the same company too. They all use the same cookie-cutter website that UNY uses so its obvious they are all related even tho the websites are only half done. All of the tokens are part of a MLM (Multi Level Marketing) company called the Affluence Network, they are listed on the coins page of the website here http://theaffluencenetwork.com  Theres even a photo of Jeremy T Smith the Unity Ingot CEO on the homepage. Now the fun begins. Exactly why is there no mention of the Affluence Network MLM at all from UNY? There is a small mention of “other activities” in one of the videos, but that is all as far as I could find.

Looking at the two websites they both have the same story, same photos and ideas about crypto mining backed by bullion. Searching google and youtube it appears most of the UNY board members are also involved with the affluence network too. Robert Stone is listed as the PR contact for both, Jeremy T Smith is on the board of both. Quite a few of the board members also have youtube channels pushing the MLM for signups. There are lots of reviews most trying to get you to sign up lol, so you should search yourself to see the bigger picture. Dan Schwartz (who was also behind YoCoin) from UNY responds on this review http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/the-affluence-network-review-crypto-tokens-pyramid-recruitment/  
Look behind Unity Ingot and you find Jeremy T Smith until last year was using the name “Jack Topper,” this name also comes up everywhere about the affluence network too. So the website lists Troy James, who uses various names Troy R James, Troy Hogg etc as the owner/founder of it all. Is Troy James the one who owns the 98+% of the Unity Ingot tokens? Nice.

Details are already in this thread on the pump & dump timed with the Livecoin press release, not that I think they were in on it, but there has been nothing further from livecoin or UNY to back it up. Livecoin have said here that it was just a paid release. I started to look into the volume of UNY on etherscan rather than the exchanges, as there is really no volume outside livecoin trading. Interesting picture when you start digging.

It appears there is minimal TRUE trading of UNY going on, most of it is being swapped around by one account to make it look like there is actually a decent daily trading volume. As the UNY blockchain is only small atm its quite easy to follow the transactions around. The trades arent even being well hidden by being broken down into smaller parcels etc (maybe that will start now? Lol), you can see all the daily volume going out from one wallet, and back again hours later to the same wallet,  0x6d1bb81b0e29a072532a1bb1e207c5de31ae0248  everyday in order to create a trading volume on livecoin.
Apart from circular transactions from this one main account (which has several supporting or related accounts which flow between each other) there isnt really any UNY trading volume going on, despite appearances. Please everybody do your own research on this, while it is easy to see on the blockchain for yourself.

I really hope this info helps others here to go out and do your own research. I have stayed away from linking most of the info I found as I dont want to set anything off, or be accused of anything as seems to be the case if something is said that others disagree with on here.  Apart from the link to the review where Dan Schwartz comments, that is the only place I have seen communication from someone official at UNY. The rest you can find for yourself.

I would say be careful if there are announcements or any mining farm suddenly appears, remember its easy to hire hashing power by the month. I am sure when you do your own research into the background and ownership of Unity Ingot and the people involved, you will draw a similar conclusion, so I will leave that up to you.  Wink

PS sorry for the long read, but hope you made it thru.

Well done research my man!!

Not what I hoped for, but if it is what it is I guess I will wait the next pump and decide than what to do.

Also I wonder how much it costs to sponsor the coin..literally everyday..since I bought some, 2 months ago, the coin haven't been stopped being sponsored.

I sent an email to Livecoin.. I will see if they are willing to provide any information.

crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:17:29 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 08:59:53 PM by crypto.classroom

@UN.Why  Ignored

UN.Why is obviously another scammer newbie come here to troll these guys.  

Makes one post ever in this forum and pretends to be somebody.  Pretends to know something.  

People in here see what you are UN.Why.  It is stupid of you to even post on this forum the way you did. People don't just come to a new place and sign up as a member and immediately go into a trolling about something with the depth you presented unless the trolling was premeditated and the reason for coming

Your vendetta and need to hurt this new coin is obvious.  Can tell by the language you used that you know these guys.

You have made it a career to do your best to hurt them and in a vicious manner.

Make me sick!

There are a lot of coins who use what are construed as MLM type tactics to market their coins and they do it because it works.  Hell billionaire Howard Marks just called Bitcoin itself a pyramid scheme http://fortune.com/2017/07/27/howard-marks-bitcoin-pyramid-scheme/   so I would take these accusations with intent to do harm with a grain of salt.  Whatever UNY does to market their coin after it gets going has no relationship at all or to anything to do with the viability of their coin or coins themselves.  What do we care about that? We just want a coin that works and goes up in value.  How they choose to market it is up to them.

I notice that particular site you just got an authority backlink by posting a link for it here for is one that is well known for disparaging and negative remarks about all the companies it reviews.  That is what kind of website it is and that is one reason you posted its link in here.   The site behindmlm.com is a scam review site meant to make the owner of the site look like an intelligent and a knowledgeable business man all while tearing the rest of the world a new place to poop from.  So this site cannot be trusted in any way to use as a site for truthful references for anything. The whole reason for the existence of this site is to troll the rest of the world about whatever the topic for personal gain.  It is plain to see you UN.Why are the owner of this site that you want us to reference or are connected in some way to its owners.

There are obviously big plans at UNY. The way the idea is put together shows someone with an awful lot of tech savy about cryptocurrency had a hand in developing this coin.  They are promoting this coin everyday on livecoin which means they are serious or they would not be spending the money.  The fact they have posted little here so far and can still be recognized as being serious about promoting the coin tells me there are things going on behind the scenes.  You dont just let a coin sit there with no new developments and keep on advertising. There has to something brewing and judging by the signs it is my plan to watch this coin closely.

There has been activity from  the developers of this coin and thay made themselves clear

Holding my UNY  to see what develops.  

What is going on here with the level of the trolls trolling the coin is highly intriguing and when something brings out the big scammer trolls like this guy UN.Why there must be more here than meets the eye.  Something big is brewing here or UN.Why would not waste their time making troll posts because troll posts is what they do professionally.  Troll posts is their specialty and they are good at troll posts. Troll posts is what they do for a for a living

Compare UNY and UN.Why,   this guy came here for the sole purpose of trolling UNY and that  is even reflective in their chosen username

mark forum member UN.Why as ignore with extreme prejudice  

Troll liars do not have our best interests at heart

Kodhead

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

LMAO @ crypto.classroom how can you call me a scammer?  I’m not after anyones money, or promoting buying a newly-released token, unlike yourself.

Are you involved with the affluence network then, it sounds like it? lol  All I have done is provide FACTS, what is your angle with attacking me, you haven’t even commented on the points I raised, but prefer to attack me personally, for no reason instead of addressing what I had to say.  Why do that?  What is YOUR agenda crypto.classroom?

Instead of crying like a baby, please point out where I am wrong! Am I correct in saying about UNY:

OP hasnt been back since early June
No contact info or email address,
No white paper,
No smart contract,
No ICO details,
No details on bullion holdings,
No press release or media etc,
No social media activity,
No information on mining rigs or hosting,
No activity from board members,
No press release as promised early July after the pump & dump,

NO TIMELINE MILESTONES ACHIEVED AT ALL

ALL THE ‘FAKE TRADING’ IS BEING DONE FROM ONE MAIN ACCOUNT

UNY is part of the Affluence Network, a MLM scheme.

ALL FACTS unsure why you feel the need for personal abuse, when all I have done is do some research.    Huh Huh Huh

Well said and thanks for doing the research and calling it out for what it actually is. It may be a way to launch a coin now but if it is then it's a shit way to do it!

I'm out of unity since a few weeks back. No point holding a coin that has no future.
UN.Why

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:25:38 PM

Well said and thanks for doing the research and calling it out for what it actually is. It may be a way to launch a coin now but if it is then it's a shit way to do it!

I'm out of unity since a few weeks back. No point holding a coin that has no future.

Thank you Kodhead.

I just hope others benefit from the info I have gathered.

Interesting that crypto.classroom didnt have any response to the actual VALID CONCERNS I raised.

Everyone should do there own research, forget the shill who attacks people personally and yet ignores the stunning array of facts presented. Wink

UN.Why

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:48:03 PM

LMAO

crypto.classroom,  while I appreciate the attention, instead of wild accusations, why don't you address the points which have been raised??

OP hasnt been back since early June
No contact info or email address,
No white paper,
No smart contract,
No ICO details,
No details on bullion holdings,
No press release or media etc,
No social media activity,
No information on mining rigs or hosting,
No activity from board members,
No press release as promised early July after the pump & dump,

NO TIMELINE MILESTONES ACHIEVED AT ALL

ALL THE ‘FAKE TRADING’ IS BEING DONE FROM ONE MAIN ACCOUNT

UNY is part of the Affluence Network, a MLM scheme.

What do you have to say about any of that? You only seem to offer abuse and accusations, while completely ignoring the facts surrounding UNY as raised here.

What inside information do you have that suddenly after nearly 3 months of silence something is going to happen?

Huh Huh Huh

If something does ever get announced, I would want some SERIOUS PROOF
Considering they can't even supply contact details, what hope is there?
Kodhead

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:00:13 PM

Thank you Kodhead.

I just hope others benefit from the info I have gathered.

Interesting that crypto.classroom didnt have any response to the actual VALID CONCERNS I raised.

Everyone should do there own research, forget the shill who attacks people personally and yet ignores the stunning array of facts presented. Wink

What is going on here with the level of the trolls trolling the coin is highly intriguing and when something brings out the big scammer trolls like this guy UN.Why there must be more here than meets the eye.  Something big is brewing here or UN.Why would not waste their time making troll posts because troll posts is what they do professionally.  Troll posts is their specialty and they are good at troll posts. Troll posts is what they do for a for a living and you already know that because you are another Newbie @Kodhead and one who also only showed up, here at this forum to Troll UNY.  The only posts on this form so far by you are to exclusively troll this coin.

Un.Why did make some valid points and they are all points we need to pay attention to yet those points are not their reason for their post.  UN.Why and Kodhead care nothing about the validity of this coin.  They are only here to Troll

from now on also to you I will Ingnore @Kodhead and @Un.Why with extreme predudice Kodhead is another of the Troll scammers who purposefully came here only to Troll UNY along with Un.Why.  Neither of them care anything about the possibilities of this coin.  They are both only here to Troll and that is all either of them have ever done on this forum

Hahhaa yeah ok. I'm a troll. Why don't you look back a few pages and see that I've contacted livecoin directly about this and the orchestrated email followed by the dump. I held UNY until a few days after that email scam. I don't like being scammed and I don't like being called a troll by someone who is obviously upset they've wasted their money on this coin. If it turns out to be legit then good luck to you.
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:30:40 PM

These coins that stay on Livecoin are strange and complex to understand! A few months ago I received an email from Livecoin pointing out the importance of buying Ingot tokens, but all of a sudden all disappeared, no developments or any information!
solitare

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:52:33 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 10:31:13 AM by solitare

Looks like everyone is having fun here.

New coins can take a while to take off.

I understand that newbies to Crypto trading and investing may not have the ability to handle the stress that comes with trading.

In that case they should probably stick with BTC or even that may be to volatile for them.
Maybe cash under the pillow is more their style.

Developing new coins, just like any business, can take time and probably has a learning curve, no matter how experienced the team is in business or marketing.

This is the wild west right now.

It looks very much like a very good business model.
Yes I have a couple of BTC invested in UNY, and a couple of other coins.

It's a roller coaster ride, regardless of which coins you decide to invest in.

Yes I looked at your link.
Obviously written by someone that doesn't understand crypto.
There were definite terminology mistakes and mistakes only someone without a clue would have made.

You also made similar slips UN.WHY so maybe you wrote that article.

Your comments and theirs shows that you don't have any understanding of what Tokens, Smart Contracts or even the blockchain is for that matter.

Then you want people to believe you are tracking transactions, and you know which accounts are trading where.
Come on now.

I don't know what your beef is, but it's obvious there is one.

You don't seem to understand what MLMS are either.

I'm not fond of MLMs, they aren't the type of business I prefer, but there are many legitimate ones out there.

If you can't stand the heat, you should probably stay out of the kitchen.

The rest of us are the ones that invest in different coins, with the knowledge that we just need one or two to do really well to make lots of money.
To do that you have to get involved when they start.

Getting in early takes a person that can handle the roller coaster without panicking.

I expect this coin to really well, regardless, getting in this early I really don't see a down side.

BTW it may surprise you, but a lot of Entrepreneurs are active in multiple businesses all the time, it's the way they are wired.
I have no idea if the businesses are related or not.
I don't really care.
This one looks good.
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

What's up Guys

Listen I also found some strange things on YouTube.
There are different YouTube accounts talking and posting videos about this coin. That's good!
The strange part is thatall the videos are posted on the same day on those channels

Click on any video on any of these channels, see the upload date.
I don't know what to think about this. I don't get any possitive thoughts to say the least.

What do you guys think?

All videos on these two channels are posted on may 21-2017
https://www.youtube.com/user/apunakiima/videos - Unity Ingot News
https://www.youtube.com/user/kiiksugatyyp/videos - What is Bitcoin

On this two channels every video you click is posted on may 11-2017
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO9kFM5lSKdmXse0Bve_rVw - Success Tools
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChjynujypKNKagj-NbzKXPA - Steem Wallet5006

Like this you have more channels. Same story different look.

I also e-mailed Livecoin and got a response back:

31.07.2017 21:00 Support (assistant):

Hello.
If coin has a Sponsored status - this means that developer pays for the ad slot.
>>Will the coin stay on Livecoin or will it get delested?
If any coin is planned to be removed, users are warned in advance.

31.07.2017 04:28 ZabiDBIX:

Hi,

Can you please provide me with some information about the Unity Ingot coin.
It is sponsored everyday on LiveCoin, does it mean it's belongs to Livecoin or is the dveloper team paying for this?
Also do you have any contact with the team behind the coin?
Will the coin stay on Livecoin or will it get delested?

thanks,

ZabiDBIX

Apparently the team or the developer is paying for the ad slots. You could say he/she (they?) is paying for it to fool people to buy more coins or they are really mining other coins and pump back some of it back in the promotion of the Unity Ingot coin.

What do you guys think? Grin

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

What's up Guys

There are different YouTube accounts talking and posting videos about this coin. That's good!
The strange part is thatall the videos are posted on the same day on those channels

I don't know what to think about this. I don't get any possitive thoughts to say the least.

What do you guys think?

Hello.
If coin has a Sponsored status - this means that developer pays for the ad slot.

Hi,

It is sponsored everyday on LiveCoin, does it mean it's belongs to Livecoin or is the dveloper team paying for this?

thanks,

ZabiDBIX

Apparently the team or the developer is paying for the ad slots. You could say he/she (they?) is paying for it to fool people to buy more coins or they are really mining other coins and pump back some of it back in the promotion of the Unity Ingot coin.

You spend too much time jumping to conclusions about imaginary demons.  What I think and judging by the evidence it is not hard to assume Unity Ingot is exactly what the developers say it is.

Possibly a modicum of patience is in order

As far as YouTube Channels having videos of the same date, often people who create such channels will upload videos and not make them public until they are ready.  If all of the videos were showing the same date, that means they were all made public on the same day but could have actually been there for any amount of time. Even years ..

You called the date shown the "upload date".  But it is not the "upload date"  it is the Published date that is showing

I understand what you trying to say buddy.

But it seems we both have invested in this and it would be WISE for the investors to see if there is any reliable info about the product you are investing in. It's important not to FOOL ourselfs by believing it will be ok in the end and only imagine going to the moon.

We can always limit our losses by digging in the asset you are investing.

What I'm questioning is where is the team, why no any milestones have been achieved, why releasing a "news" statement via Livecoin with all promises and dissappear again?

The only good side to this is that it's not cheap to pay for the ad slot on an exchange, for almost 2 or 3 weeks. Why would developer pay for it if they are not serious about it? Are they working on it in the background to invest some of the mining back in sponsering the coin?

Time will tell... I'm going to hold the coins I already bought to see what the rollercoaster will bring us untill the end of this year.

If i see progress in value and buy back from the "dead team" I will buy some more, otherwise sell. That's it.

Kodhead

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:54:41 AM

What's up Guys

What do you guys think?

Hello.

Hi,

thanks,

ZabiDBIX

You spend too much time jumping to conclusions about imaginary demons.  What I think and judging by the evidence it is not hard to assume Unity Ingot is exactly what the developers say it is.

Possibly a modicum of patience is in order

As far as YouTube Channels having videos of the same date, often people who create such channels will upload videos and not make them public until they are ready.  If all of the videos were showing the same date, that means they were all made public on the same day but could have actually been there for any amount of time. Even years ..

You called the date shown the "upload date".  But it is not the "upload date"  it is the Published date that is showing

I understand what you trying to say buddy.

But it seems we both have invested in this and it would be WISE for the investors to see if there is any reliable info about the product you are investing in. It's important not to FOOL ourselfs by believing it will be ok in the end and only imagine going to the moon.

We can always limit our losses by digging in the asset you are investing.

What I'm questioning is where is the team, why no any milestones have been achieved, why releasing a "news" statement via Livecoin with all promises and dissappear again?

The only good side to this is that it's not cheap to pay for the ad slot on an exchange, for almost 2 or 3 weeks. Why would developer pay for it if they are not serious about it? Are they working on it in the background to invest some of the mining back in sponsering the coin?

Time will tell... I'm going to hold the coins I already bought to see what the rollercoaster will bring us untill the end of this year.

If i see progress in value and buy back from the "dead team" I will buy some more, otherwise sell. That's it.

I would guess the reason they paid for it is because they held a massive amount of the coins. There was a sponsored email sent by Livecoin reassuring investors that everything was happening behind the scenes and then a massive dump the very next day. 6 million I think it was. And the ad slot was for a couple of months not weeks! I bought this right at the start and held and held but with none of the promised updates coming and nothing on social media it just looks crap.

Let's say this isn't a scam to keep crypto.classroom happy - then it's simply one of the worst ico's I've seen! A hidden team with no social presence anywhere shows how little they care for investors.

There's also really no need to call everyone a troll who disagrees with you crypto.classroom - we're all here to discuss these things which is why it's called a forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: