Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47931 times)
nmaru

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

Everything this loser attacked me over I addressed in the post beforehand. Looks like he is trying to fire a gun with no ammo left...not worth my time. I said that I wanted to know more about ownership did I not? I said DYOR did I not? I am not spreading any FUD, I am simply quoting what the whitepaper says..get a life you low-t cuck. Also, if you look at the white paper closely, its dates are wrong. I believe this is a version that hasn't been updated yet.
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

You are so so funny.  Like a court jester...  Grin

it looks like a nice dress shop..  

Due to the nature of crypto I am surprised it is not somebody`s garage  Roll Eyes

and since it does look like it is a dress shop right now, I bet it won`t be there for long since this genius idea has come to light and seems to be backed not only by some very important people but a lot of money to boot...

And you jerkoff?  Throw some shit around.  I mean belt out some really nasty stuff now, lets see what you can do.  

Your going to need to put on quite a show to stop this one..!

I may be funny, but you're the ass clown. Let's see:

"this genius idea has come to light and seems to be backed not only by some very important people but a lot of money to boot"

And, who would those important people be that are backing this project? Oh, wait. That's right. You don't know because it's not on the website and not in the whitepaper. FAIL!

"Throw some shit around.  I mean belt out some really nasty stuff now, lets see what you can do.  "

Uh-huh. Because bringing up the fact that one single wallet holds over 94% of all UNY tokens and can easily manipulate the price, the fact that their Twitter feed is a complete joke, their marketing videos are completely laughable (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZcDi-tKmzQ), their so-called physical address is a women's dress shop, and there's no way to contact anyone on the team, in fact, there isn't even a community subreddit for this crap coin. LOL!

I am actually doing my own research, you ass clown, unlike you. That's why I looked up their "address" and I've contacted the other businesses on that street and asked them if that building is still a women's clothing shop. Your gullible ass just sees a website with a lame "notice" on it and thinks "These guys are legit for sure! I'm investing a ton of money and I'm going to be rich when the coin price reaches $10 in 3 months and be able to buy a lamborghini! YAY! Anyone that doesn't believe this project is completely legit and will make them rich in a few months must be a jerk off!". LOL!  Roll Eyes

But, hey. To the moon with your brand new lambo in 3 months, right, you gullible ass clown? LOL!

CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

Everything this loser attacked me over I addressed in the post beforehand. Looks like he is trying to fire a gun with no ammo left...not worth my time. I said that I wanted to know more about ownership did I not? I said DYOR did I not? I am not spreading any FUD, I am simply quoting what the whitepaper says..get a life you low-t cuck. Also, if you look at the white paper closely, its dates are wrong. I believe this is a version that hasn't been updated yet.

OMG! LOL! So, they finally put out a whitepaper and the dates are wrong! How many times did they reset that lame countdown timer on their website each time it reached 0? And then, when they finally DO put out a whitepaper, they don't even bother to update the dates first!!!!! Thank you for proving my point with your own stupidity, LOSER!  Grin
chrismaes

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

honestly guys, how can you actually believe this is NO scam/p 'n d?

just look at the history of this token. it was pumped with a news, dumped and then ignored.

where is the proof there is new ownership? there aint any because the old owners/devs where not even known.

now, this happens again. news comes, when the token is at 0,002 dollar. which means for 1 dollar you can get 500 of this token. the news says you will be able to trade it 1:1 to the new token dignity, which will be backed up by "real" funds - from what i understood, this value is CLAIMED to be 1 dollar.

so basically, when the news came, this "company" rebranding the coin says that a coin worth 0,002 dollar at this moment will be very soon worth 1 dollar. why would they give a shit token this value? and considering there is a max supply of 3b, where do this sick funds come from, to actually backup 3b tokens? really, EVERY alarm has to ring there, 24/7

surely it is possible to make money with this token (with some luck and esp if u bought it early, at 0,002 Cheesy), but if you believe the whole idea of the creators will work out, you will not be very happy in a few weeks.
gsur

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Check out arbitrade.io. Cryptobontix is the token behind this exchange. Same team.

Where can we see the link between arbitrade.io and this dev because that is actually interesting

The websites look exactly the same, the whitepapers look exactly the same, and the whitepapers have the same leadership team.  Smiley

Also, CryptoTraderGuy, please drop it. I can assure you that danishcheese and I are not the same person. If you don't want to buy the token it's perfectly fine. If you want to point out the flaws in the plan and project it is also acceptable. Once you start belittling other members of this community, you are becoming an harassing troll.

CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

honestly guys, how can you actually believe this is NO scam/p 'n d?

just look at the history of this coin. it was pumped with a news, dumped and then ignored.

where is the proof there is new ownership? there aint any because the old owners/devs where not even known.

now, this happens again. news comes, when the token is at 0,002 dollar. which means for 1 dollar you can get 500 of this token. the news says you will be able to trade it 1:1 to the new token dignity, which will be backed up by "real" funds - from what i understood, this value is CLAIMED to be 1 dollar.

so basically, when the news came, this "company" rebranding the coin says that a coin worth 0,002 dollar at this moment will be very soon worth 1 dollar. why would they give a shit token this value? and considering there is a max supply of 3b, where do this sick funds come from, to actually backup 3b tokens? really, EVERY alarm has to ring there, 24/7

surely it is possible to make money with this token (with some luck and esp if u bought it early, at 0,002 Cheesy), but if you believe the whole idea of the creators will work out, you will not be very happy in a few weeks.

Exactly! These fools don't want to hear it though. By, the way, one of the store owners who owns a store across the street from where this "Skirt" store is located got back to me on Facebook. She says that the store is now empty and has been empty since the summer of 2016. Now, I'll admit, that's better than it still being a women's clothing shop. However, the fact that it's still empty and there isn't even a temporary sign or anything saying "Cryptobontix" is a tad bit suspicious. Maybe they just haven't gotten completely set up yet, or maybe it's all B.S. I don't know. It's just another big question mark in a long line of question marks.

BTW, I'm not saying you can't make any money off of this coin. You can make money off of any "scam" coin as long as you get in low and know when to get out before it drops way back down or dies. How many people made money off of Davor coin or even Bitconnect coins because they got in while it was way low and cashed out when the price was high, even though the developers of both coins are scam artists.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

Check out arbitrade.io. Cryptobontix is the token behind this exchange. Same team.

Where can we see the link between arbitrade.io and this dev because that is actually interesting

The websites look exactly the same, the whitepapers look exactly the same, and the whitepapers have the same leadership team.  Smiley

Also, CryptoTraderGuy, please drop it. I can assure you that danishcheese and I are not the same person. If you don't want to buy the token it's perfectly fine. If you want to point out the flaws in the plan and project it is also acceptable. Once you start belittling other members of this community, you are becoming an harassing troll.

That's fine. But, if someone is going to call me a jerkoff, especially since I didn't throw offensive names at them first, then I'm going to sling the mud right back at them.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

your website is down ?

CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

So, the same store owner just messaged me on Facebook again and said this:

"considering this business is zoned for retail I would be highly skeptical of anyone claiming it to be an office space. I would be wary if I were you."

What she is saying makes sense because if you use Google Maps and look at Main Street in Grand Bend, Ontario, you will see that all those stores are retail stores. There are no office spaces anywhere on that street.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

your website is down ?

You are probably looking at the old website: https://unityingot.com/

The new website is: https://cryptobontix.com/
chrismaes

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:38:45 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:25:07 AM by chrismaes

*edit* i mixed a part with another token. my bad Wink

funny that someone claims the leaders are the same as arbitrade. arbing is exactly what WOULD be big time possible right now if this was legit. token price is 0,07 and the VALUE according to the "teams" clains is 1 dollar. SURE SURE Smiley

this is even more obvious then bitconnect and other similar scams where someone offered a deal that is just WAY to good to be true. no serious company would do this and no serious investor would believe in this kind of crap.

The 4 tokens represent a dollar value of $1 in Gold for the first token, $2 in Silver for the second, $3 in Platinum for the third and $4 in Palladium for the forth.

this alone should make everything clear. the value that needs to be there to actually back up the tokens would be MANY MANY billions of money. in gold, silver, platinum and palladium. who believes in this must really b e stupid ....
gsur

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

So, the same store owner just messaged me on Facebook again and said this:

"considering this business is zoned for retail I would be highly skeptical of anyone claiming it to be an office space. I would be wary if I were you."

What she is saying makes sense because if you use Google Maps and look at Main Street in Grand Bend, Ontario, you will see that all those stores are retail stores. There are no office spaces anywhere on that street.

i appreciate the effort you put in here.

IMO this aint even needed. a serious project would not have bought over 200k facebook likes, this is not only stupid (because everyone with brain directly can SEE this aint legit followers) but should open up every question possible. why would a serious coin/token do this?

then the video : lets say this was a legit opening of an office. with many ppl attending, like the sounds (applause etc) want to show, wouldnt you FILM all those attendors? yes, you would. because it would give this really some kind of "value" in the meaning of interest in the opening. instead u see two ppl speak and one guy that seems to attent.

this whole thing is sooo much scam, whoever believes in it must be blinded from the hopes of making big money.

funny that someone claims the leaders are the same as arbitrade. arbing is exactly what WOULD be big time possible right now if this was legit. token price is 0,07 and the VALUE according to the "teams" clains is 1 dollar. SURE SURE Smiley

this is even more obvious then bitconnect and other similar scams where someone offered a deal that is just WAY to good to be true. no serious company would do this and no serious investor would believe in this kind of crap.

The 4 tokens represent a dollar value of $1 in Gold for the first token, $2 in Silver for the second, $3 in Platinum for the third and $4 in Palladium for the forth.

this alone should make everything clear. the value that needs to be there to actually back up the tokens would be MANY MANY billions of money. in gold, silver, platinum and palladium. who believes in this must really b e stupid ....

chrismaes,

I encourage you to read the whitepaper and understand what the project is aiming to do. They idea is to mine crypto currency using the money they raised during the UNY ICO. Therefore, I do not believe that they have enough gold, silver etc. at this point but going to buy it once they have cashflow from the mining operations. Also, unlike USDT that never confirmed or denied that they have enough cash to support their tokens, Unity Ingot never claimed that they have it right away. I believe that it adds to the project credibility. Still somewhat questionable though.

Lastly, I will go ahead an put BTC behind my claim that this is the same team as arbitrade.io. 50 BTC sound good?
nmaru

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

You guys need to look into this more closely. The management team behind this is amazing - John F. MacNeil, Len Schutzman, David Sagal, Charles H. Woodworth, Daniel F. Sweet, Jeremy T. Smith, Steve Braverman...look into these people and you will understand that this is simply not a "scam" as this cryptotraderguy claims...
nmaru

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Sounds like they are totally funded from the outside. Why does this sound so automatic?  Like if you own 1 coin its automatically worth $1 in the next 2 weeks?

Because it will be automatic.   If you own a coin you will be able to turn it in for $1 worth of Gold according to the whitepaper.   Roll Eyes   Might not be a good idea however if the coin happens to be worth more than a dollar..

I suspect that with the inherent value of the coin being a dollar it will never be a dollar to buy a coin.   Won`t be able to get one for that if all this proves to work out..   Shocked

The Whitepaper says that the coin can be traded above value as demand rises, but it will never be traded below its intrinsic value..
chrismaes

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:12:33 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:25:47 AM by chrismaes

first , as edited : i did a misstake above and mixed parts of "uny" with another token thats scamming right now. edited it out, so there are no missunderstandings left

They idea is to mine crypto currency using the money they raised during the UNY ICO.

from what i understood, they claimed that dignity is a new team? how can they use the cash of the original uny ico?

Therefore, I do not believe that they have enough gold, silver etc. at this point but going to buy it once they have cashflow from the mining operations.

to back the 3b token of uny (soon dignity) they neeed gold worth 3b. sounds like much, much, very much, insane much mining will be needed

Also, unlike USDT that never confirmed or denied that they have enough cash to support their tokens, Unity Ingot never claimed that they have it right away.

they said every token is backed up by real currency like gold. that doesnt sound like "maybe, in the far future, if all works out" to me.

I believe that it adds to the project credibility. Still somewhat questionable though.

i cant see much credibility here. the place where their office is meant to be seems not legit, many misstakes on their page, delays, they start with a big news on livecoin, instead of first getting their shit fixed. hmmmm.

Lastly, I will go ahead an put BTC behind my claim that this is the same team as arbitrade.io. 50 BTC sound good?

i have no problems with this and believe you. arbitrade is nothing that would put anything special behind this, so whats the value of this claim? if you said creators of bitcoin are behind this, well ... that would be different. or any other big players or guys that raise credibility.
P-UNIT

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:16:11 AM

You guys need to look into this more closely. The management team behind this is amazing - John F. MacNeil, Len Schutzman, David Sagal, Charles H. Woodworth, Daniel F. Sweet, Jeremy T. Smith, Steve Braverman...look into these people and you will understand that this is simply not a "scam" as this cryptotraderguy claims...

This is really interesting! Where did you get this info?
nmaru

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

Yo, the website is https://cryptobontix.com/ and you can sign up there to get the last white paper - pretty sure they will release an updated version soon. The Unity token will be rebranded to DIG and the supply will be burned by 70%. Rebrand starts the 13th February and according to the Whitepaper, each token will be backed by $1 bullion of gold. Yes, there is a lot of FUD surrounding this, and I will say that the address is very odd. Not asking you to trust me..but I believe this coin has a lot of room for growth..
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

Wow. You listed random names that you probably pulled from a quick Google search that has nothing to do with Unity Ingot. Okay. No, of course it's not a scam.  Roll Eyes Bob Smith, Jack Jenkins, Christopher Williams, Henry Goldberg, and Arnie Dotard. See, I can do it, too.

For anyone who is now just reading this for the first time, trying to decide whether they should invest in this scam coin or not, Cryptobonix Management lists their office address as 38 Main St., Grand Bend, Ontario N0M 1T0, CANADA, an area that is ONLY zoned for retail businesses (which Cryptobonix most definitely is not). By the way, that's not a "theory" of mine. I actually contacted some of the business owners that own retail stores directly across the street from that address and that's what one of the business owners told me. Most people "investing" in this coin are NOT going to take the time to research this like I did, so I'm not surprised they would list that as their official address. Not only is that entire area zoned for retail stores and restaurants only (it looks like a tourist type area from the looks of it), but the building at that exact address currently is vacant and has been vacant since the summer of 2016.

If that wasn't enough proof and you need another reason to be wary of this coin, know that this coin was used to scam people last year through the MLM scheme The Affluence Network:

https://global-bitcoin.com/hybrid-mlm-what-is-the-affluence-network-international-bronze-ingot-blockchain/

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/the-affluence-network-review-crypto-tokens-pyramid-recruitment/

But, hey, go ahead and dump a few hundred or a few thousand dollars into this crap coin and when it goes to zero and the dev team laughs all the way to the bank with your hard earned money because you didn't take the time to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH but instead listed to three anonymous strangers (The Three Shills! Starring Danishcheese, Nmaru, and Gsur) on a bitcointalk forum (2 of which are Newbie members who just created their profile today), don't come back here crying to me. I'll just say "I told you so" without a single shred of sympathy in my heart.  Cry
P-UNIT

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

Yo, the website is https://cryptobontix.com/ and you can sign up there to get the last white paper - pretty sure they will release an updated version soon. The Unity token will be rebranded to DIG and the supply will be burned by 70%. Rebrand starts the 13th February and according to the Whitepaper, each token will be backed by $1 bullion of gold. Yes, there is a lot of FUD surrounding this, and I will say that the address is very odd. Not asking you to trust me..but I believe this coin has a lot of room for growth..

I already read the whitepaper this morning but didn't come across any info on the new team.  I'm a believer!  In regards to the address the google maps is 5 yrs old and there is a E and W to main st.  On the other side is land.  Could they have built something there within the last 5 yrs?  I find it funky, perhaps just trying to rationalize it.  Arbitrade.io also claimed the same address too.   Definately seems like same management and both great ideas! UNY to the moon!
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:43:51 AM

I contacted three business that are across the street from the address that Cryptobonix claims is their physical address (I used Google Maps street view to find the names of the businesses across the street). The owners of one of the businesses replied back and told me that the building at that exact address is vacant and has been since summer 2016. She also said that that entire street is zoned for retail stores only, not commercial offices. It pays to do your due diligence before you invest any money in a coin or token. That's just a small part of this onion. The more layers you peel, the more this thing stinks to high heaven!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: