Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47938 times)
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:50:16 AM

"Tokens in circulation" is (or supposed to be) that portion of total supply comprising current ownership, whether kept on Livecoin, in wallets, and anywhere else.  They snuck over 300 million new tokens into Livecoin trading and, whether "they" are "the company" or particular individuals, they now have as much bitcoin as they could get from us for those 300+ million tokens.  Would a DIG admin care to answer for this?

I understand what you are saying, it would be nice to hear an explanation.  I do think it was probably early investors/board members/family.  Maybe not bound by earlier agreements from before the company takeover.
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

Why did you rebrand the token? You were part of the original dev team last june, and last june the idea was the same was it not?
Please do not take this the wrong way I am more curious given the fact with the UNY token you had a very similar team, board of directors and vision so what has changed since then that has caused you to rebrand to cryptonbontix and arbitrage?

We were having great difficulties with C-CEX and we wanted to reduce the token numbers. Thanks for the great question.
Gembul (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

One last post about the UNY>DIG swap:

You can see the transfer of Dignity Ingot to the Livecoin exchange here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc69de0e313aebcad2cfc7adc2c30e3a589c878223f4b5eb94fc594aef5738056

Notice that 2,495,583,920 coins were transferred.
Subtracted from 3 billion, there remains 504,416,080 coins currently in user's accounts that were part of the UNY>DIG swap.

This should make everyone who's bought UNY very ANGRY.  No wonder anymore why the price never took off.  Why wasn't it announced that 302,416,080 additional tokens were trickled into the SELL column on livecoin as buyers showed up?  That's more than the total number of tokens -- 202 million -- that were said to be in circulation.  On top of that, it's obvious the rest of the three billion may be flooded into the market at any time.

Those 302,416,080 tokens were traded for the bitcoin of individuals coming to livecoin to invest in this project.  Who got all that bitcoin?  And why wasn't it announced that the coin supply was being more than doubled as people arrived to invest?  Everyone who bought UNY deserves a full and complete accounting of coin supply and its ownership, and a specific accounting of those coins added to circulation.  Immediately.

Good questions but don't jump to conclusions. There are 3Bn tokens, 1 Bn has been sold to private funds, friends and family who have waiting a long time to receive any ROI. The rest is being held by the company for other arranged financings. All funds are being used to fully fund the project and buy the mining rigs, etc. The selling in the market is from early buyers who have a right to sell. Remember all this news shouldn't have been released yet. It was an error on a few people's parts and we weren't looking for investment, money or interest at this point as it has all been done inhouse. The cat is out of the bag and we are trying to catch up with demand.
Gembul (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

Any news about when EXACTLY trading will start? They cleared the order book it seems, with how low of a volume we had in the days leading to the swap it feels like the price will be really low if trading starts from scratch. They are sure making a really good job testing how long people will blindly believe this is a real thing. Just feels like too much is going at the same time but yet they can't even get a twitter account setup...

I'm in it because I trust RM and I like the idea of the project but even his latest email suggest that this 'might' be a pump & dump. I own a nice bag and I really hope they can pull it off but they are not doing anything to help us believe they are on track with EVERYTHING they promised will come in the next weeks

Did you ever happen to think that perhaps this has been done under lock and key for a reason?

RM jumped the gun way to in advance when he was advised not too.
He wants to complain because he hasn't received enough information, yet he would of had it if he had waited until we were ready to release it FYI. In his latest email he explains why he jumped the gun and that is understandable.
I assure you this is far from a pump and dump as will be revealed shortly.
Gembul (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:06:16 AM

"Tokens in circulation" is (or supposed to be) that portion of total supply comprising current ownership, whether kept on Livecoin, in wallets, and anywhere else.  They snuck over 300 million new tokens into Livecoin trading and, whether "they" are "the company" or particular individuals, they now have as much bitcoin as they could get from us for those 300+ million tokens.  Would a DIG admin care to answer for this?

Already answered in the other posts. Nothing was snuck anywhere. You can check etherscan any time you desire to see what we are doing.
Learn the system before it beats you my friend.
We are setting up the best darn thing anyone has ever seen.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

Any idea what the execution price will be of these tokens upon release on Livecoin?
bulldogs0905

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

Already answered in the other posts. Nothing was snuck anywhere. You can check etherscan any time you desire to see what we are doing.

Any idea on the specific time we will resume trading?
Underdogbird

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

I just created an account just to jump in and respond to this, I’ve been watching this forum develop the past week or so. Although I was very skeptical,  I jumped on the UNY train a few weeks ago. There’s clearly tons of red flags here but I was confident in RM’s recommendation. With the execution of the coin swap, I was starting to be more confident in this project, however reading the comments of the admin have forced me to right back to being skeptical.

You say that the recent attention and demand was unexpected — you had a countdown on your website, you had a sponsored Livecoin announcement trying to blast this shit to the moon, pretty much saying this will be worth $1. I understand you had to announce the upcoming swap, but let’s be real, that announcement was meant to draw attention. Then you jump in here saying “we are setting up the best darn thing”, I feel
Like I’m reading Donald Trumps twitter account. You were in here during the summer promosing the same shit, your attitude  today is going to only fuel the skeptics. Of course you were going to get a swarm of questions after releasing a white paper saying that we can exchange coins for physical gold.

I love the concept of the project and I want it to succeed, as it would be game changing for the crypto market. This coin is going to go up with hype and we’re going to make some money. The question is will it crash and burn if these are again empty promises.

Prove me wrong please!
nmaru

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

I just created an account just to jump in and respond to this, I’ve been watching this forum develop the past week or so. Although I was very skeptical,  I jumped on the UNY train a few weeks ago. There’s clearly tons of red flags here but I was confident in RM’s recommendation. With the execution of the coin swap, I was starting to be more confident in this project, however reading the comments of the admin have forced me to right back to being skeptical.

You say that the recent attention and demand was unexpected — you had a countdown on your website, you had a sponsored Livecoin announcement trying to blast this shit to the moon, pretty much saying this will be worth $1. I understand you had to announce the upcoming swap, but let’s be real, that announcement was meant to draw attention. Then you jump in here saying “we are setting up the best darn thing”, I feel
Like I’m reading Donald Trumps twitter account. You were in here during the summer promosing the same shit, your attitude  today is going to only fuel the skeptics. Of course you were going to get a swarm of questions after releasing a white paper saying that we can exchange coins for physical gold.

I love the concept of the project and I want it to succeed, as it would be game changing for the crypto market. This coin is going to go up with hype and we’re going to make some money. The question is will it crash and burn if these are again empty promises.

Prove me wrong please!

I think the only way this crashes and burns is if ppl dump this when they realize they won't have $1 overnight. When expectations clash with reality we are all a little disappointed.
whatever1234

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

Prove me wrong please!

Just signed up for the same reason, why are you guys not on any official channels on social media? To say you were not ready is a good excuse for a couple of weeks but surely you can hire a PR guy to help improve communication to other users who are not in the inner circle.

On one hand your telling us to wait and things are not ready but your listings all these other coins without giving any information about what exactly is happening in the background. If you don’t need outside investors to buy the coin why even release it to be traded at the first place?

Seems like your doing an ICO without telling us it is one by just asking people to buy the coin blindly.
If you wanted to keep this private why allow RM to have any information that was not released to the public? I find it hard to believe he found out about UNY in the first place without anyone from the team approaching him. You make it sound like he hacked and got secret information without permission and released it to his subscribers
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

LOL where are all the skeptics NOW!!! they have crawled back up their asses where they belong! Damn it feels good Cryptobontix to the moon!

Some of us skeptics dumped UNY at its highest  Grin. How much is your DIG trading for now? Oh wait, not yet trading yet. And also, still possible scam... Bitconnect was an elaborate "coin" with lots of magical promises yet it ended a scam - but there are people who made millions out of it (the clever / lucky ones who got out in time).
Let me tell you how this will go... DIG will start trading soon, and a lot here will expect it to shoot from nothing to 1$ overnight. It won't. It will likely drop to as low as UNY was before the hype. The cycle will repeat itself... When DIG gets hyped, the same skeptics who love trading will buy in at whatever bottom price, it will rise by a couple of cents, maybe more, then we will get out. This is not a coin to HODL. This is Yobit level stuff at best. So stop daydreaming and get wiser next time buddy.
(Reason skeptics went silent is because we had done our due diligence in warning the naive. At this point, that shipped has sailed and so we move on. What I like is the fact that now that the hype and shilling has gone down, people here are sobering up and are starting to ask valid reasonable questions about all these craze)

Haha, relax there little buddy.  The reason most people are here and why this coin moved at all is because of RM.  Most are not going to leave, or cash out because we put trust in his information, but how can you not, he has a very good tract record.  I am sure nobody thought this thing goes to $1 overnight, but we feel it will move with the news.  So, in essence you made a tiny bit of profit great, now move along.  Thanks for the warning
nmaru

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

LOL where are all the skeptics NOW!!! they have crawled back up their asses where they belong! Damn it feels good Cryptobontix to the moon!

Some of us skeptics dumped UNY at its highest  Grin. How much is your DIG trading for now? Oh wait, not yet trading yet. And also, still possible scam... Bitconnect was an elaborate "coin" with lots of magical promises yet it ended a scam - but there are people who made millions out of it (the clever / lucky ones who got out in time).
Let me tell you how this will go... DIG will start trading soon, and a lot here will expect it to shoot from nothing to 1$ overnight. It won't. It will likely drop to as low as UNY was before the hype. The cycle will repeat itself... When DIG gets hyped, the same skeptics who love trading will buy in at whatever bottom price, it will rise by a couple of cents, maybe more, then we will get out. This is not a coin to HODL. This is Yobit level stuff at best. So stop daydreaming and get wiser next time buddy.
(Reason skeptics went silent is because we had done our due diligence in warning the naive. At this point, that shipped has sailed and so we move on. What I like is the fact that now that the hype and shilling has gone down, people here are sobering up and are starting to ask valid reasonable questions about all these craze)

Haha, relax there little buddy.  The reason most people are here and why this coin moved at all is because of RM.  Most are not going to leave, or cash out because we put trust in his information, but how can you not, he has a very good tract record.  I am sure nobody thought this thing goes to $1 overnight, but we feel it will move with the news.  So, in essence you made a tiny bit of profit great, now move along.  Thanks for the warning

If I were to choose between RM or this random kid on the internet I'd go with RM LOL. Subscriber here.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

Some of us skeptics dumped UNY at its highest  Grin. How much is your DIG trading for now? Oh wait, not yet trading yet. And also, still possible scam... Bitconnect was an elaborate "coin" with lots of magical promises yet it ended a scam - but there are people who made millions out of it (the clever / lucky ones who got out in time).

Haha, relax there little buddy.  The reason most people are here and why this coin moved at all is because of RM.  Most are not going to leave, or cash out because we put trust in his information, but how can you not, he has a very good tract record.  I am sure nobody thought this thing goes to $1 overnight, but we feel it will move with the news.  So, in essence you made a tiny bit of profit great, now move along.  Thanks for the warning

If I were to choose between RM or this random kid on the internet I'd go with RM LOL. Subscriber here.

RM all the way any day
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

Yep, according to him he got in before the push and jumped out at the very top.  That is some amazing, almost profetic trading done I've seen.  He knew a day before the pump and timed it just right and now he's just sticking around to laugh at his bagholders, he seems level headed.
nmaru

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

Yep, according to him he got in before the push and jumped out at the very top.  That is some amazing, almost profetic trading done I've seen.  He knew a day before the pump and timed it just right and now he's just sticking around to laugh at his bagholders, he seems level headed.

lol man I just am wondering what the execution price will be for all of these once they are released.
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

lol man I just am wondering what the execution price will be for all of these once they are released.

Yeah, I don't know.  The take away here is, someone who spends his life looking for something, saw something and has prepared people that it's going to fluctuate for a while.  If you are comfortable with your position, it might be better to walk away for a while and not watch it's movement.  I'm sold on the idea, I'm sold from their white paper and I'm fairly solid on the information I recieved, so I'll wait it out.  If these guys were from Asia, I'd be worried about a pump, but these guys are from countries that are anxious to enforce laws and make examples of scams, so I don't think any of the gentlemen involved want that on their hands.
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

Somebody asked where the skeptics were - I answered. I did say here before that I was getting out before the swap. Anyone who bought in at .02,. 03 and got out anytime close to swap had a very decent ROI. You all talk about RM and how you are here because of his (likely paid for) hype of UNY and that is fine. That's what most rookies do. It's what Trevon Jame's followers did till they found themselves on the wrong side of bitconnect. Here's some advice that any average crypto trader will tell you : If you are a "week trader" - buy the hype and sell the news... If you are a HODLER - invest in the team NOT the coin / token. So for those purporting to HODL UNY/DIG, who are you investing in? Who is DIG's team made of? Other than the "admin" who turns out to be one of the original UNY team members, nobody knows who the test of team is made of. So those hodling are investing in a myth... White papers, promises by the likes of RM are just words... Until there are names and faces that own this publicly and who can be scrutinized and tested publicly, who can face legal jeopardy if they circumvent the law then you are investing in a myth that involves gold deep in the earth's crust.

As the "admin" promised, we will have more news soon. He's promised amazing news in a few weeks... Before then, if DIG will be trading, it'll be worth considering whether to once again "buy the hype" at the low and then "sell the news" in a few weeks when this big news arrives. Take a hint.

Haha, there is so many flaws with what you just said.  Im totally convinced you don't have a clue and it sounds like you were burned by bitconnect, so I get it.  Again, thanks for your sound insight.  You sound amazing and I hope I can learn from such a talent and wealth of information you bring to the table.
aleet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

Some of us skeptics dumped UNY at its highest  Grin. How much is your DIG trading for now? Oh wait, not yet trading yet. And also, still possible scam... Bitconnect was an elaborate "coin" with lots of magical promises yet it ended a scam - but there are people who made millions out of it (the clever / lucky ones who got out in time).

Haha, relax there little buddy.  The reason most people are here and why this coin moved at all is because of RM.  Most are not going to leave, or cash out because we put trust in his information, but how can you not, he has a very good tract record.  I am sure nobody thought this thing goes to $1 overnight, but we feel it will move with the news.  So, in essence you made a tiny bit of profit great, now move along.  Thanks for the warning

Somebody asked where the skeptics were - I answered. I did say here before that I was getting out before the swap. Anyone who bought in at .02,. 03 and got out anytime close to swap had a very decent ROI. You all talk about RM and how you are here because of his (likely paid for) hype of UNY and that is fine. That's what most rookies do. It's what Trevon Jame's followers did till they found themselves on the wrong side of bitconnect. Here's some advice that any average crypto trader will tell you : If you are a "week trader" - buy the rumor/hype and sell the news... If you are a HODLER - invest in the team NOT the coin / token. So for those purporting to HODL UNY/DIG, who are you investing in? Who is DIG's team made of? Other than the "admin" who turns out to be one of the original UNY team members, nobody knows who the rest of team is made of. So those hodling are investing in a myth... White papers, promises by the likes of RM are just words... Until there are names and faces that own this publicly and who can be scrutinized and tested publicly, who can face legal jeopardy if they circumvent the law then you are investing in a myth that involves gold deep in the earth's crust.

As the "admin" promised, we will have more news soon. He's promised amazing news in a few weeks... Before then, if DIG will be trading, it'll be worth considering whether to once again "buy the hype" at the low and then "sell the news" in a few weeks when this big news arrives. Take a hint.

Not saying $DIG / $UNY is not a scam, I'm a skeptic as well. But can you show me one official team from Bitconnect?
I can show you team behind $UNY / $DIG easily. So IF UNY/DIG proved to be a scam, I'm gonna make sure they end up in jail.
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

Right, they have three billion dollars worth of gold under lock and key.  Ah, excuse me... it's underground, where no one can steal it.  Ha.

And no, "total circulation" isn't "set" to 3 billion.  You don't understand and you're wasting my time.  Ignored.

Is this you Cryptotraderguy?

LOL. No, it's not me.
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

Yes lol I was just thinking about my buddy crypto guy . He might need someone to check on him . How do you in mute ? .....

Don't worry, I'm still here. I joined the Dark Side before the clock ran out.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: