Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:51:38 AM

Haha, this is the funniest forum I've been on, I'm really starting to love it, really.  I've been on bitconnects and the haters were never so bad. I get it you detectives you, chasing down the case for the betterment of mankind.  "I'm just trying to save people", it's funny and laughable.  There has been fud around this whole thing, someone mentions Ronnie Moas and the fud gets thrown at him.  I don't get why, but it is what it is.  So what's your next exciting detective work you've got going?  Finding the sandwich in your mom's refridgerator, haha.  I'm out, been fun.

Ronnie has a lot of haters. Ppl do not like how generous he is towards the poor and want to shut him up. I think we will see another huge run before this thing gets rebranded. Volume was skyrocketing before the 13th..but then dipped when the announcement of it not happening til the 20th happened.

There is little info available for general public yet, so I feel the intial pump was from inside info .  I don't expect much more until they release more info, but I also don't see anyone beatin down the doors on day 1 either, so I'm lined up to grab more after the name change. 

You know it's all bullshit when they bash Ronnie.  Very proven, one of the most successful financial analyst in the US for a long time who just happens to give a majority of his money to charities. What is there to hate about this guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

Haha, this is the funniest forum I've been on, I'm really starting to love it, really.  I've been on bitconnects and the haters were never so bad. I get it you detectives you, chasing down the case for the betterment of mankind.  "I'm just trying to save people", it's funny and laughable.  There has been fud around this whole thing, someone mentions Ronnie Moas and the fud gets thrown at him.  I don't get why, but it is what it is.  So what's your next exciting detective work you've got going?  Finding the sandwich in your mom's refridgerator, haha.  I'm out, been fun.

Ronnie has a lot of haters. Ppl do not like how generous he is towards the poor and want to shut him up. I think we will see another huge run before this thing gets rebranded. Volume was skyrocketing before the 13th..but then dipped when the announcement of it not happening til the 20th happened.

There is little info available for general public yet, so I feel the intial pump was from inside info .  I don't expect much more until they release more info, but I also don't see anyone beatin down the doors on day 1 either, so I'm lined up to grab more after the name change. 

You know it's all bullshit when they bash Ronnie.  Very proven, one of the most successful financial analyst in the US for a long time who just happens to give a majority of his money to charities. What is there to hate about this guy.

Ronnie is the one with insider information  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Not joking though - he has connections to them.
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:42:13 AM

Yes and on their website they say they have signed a letter of intent with a gift card maker or distribution network that is supplying over 30,000 locations . I know if I could go to CVS or the like right now and pick up  prepaid card I could load on bittrex or livecoin I would have it already.. oh and if I needed to sign up to another exchange to do that i woukd be on it .... hey crypto guy could you Google st view the company who does the card distribution and report back on what their address looks like ? Great thanks Smiley

Sure thing, buddy. Right after I get done servicing your mom. You know how she is, man.  Wink
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

Yes and on their website they say they have signed a letter of intent with a gift card maker or distribution network that is supplying over 30,000 locations . I know if I could go to CVS or the like right now and pick up  prepaid card I could load on bittrex or livecoin I would have it already.. oh and if I needed to sign up to another exchange to do that i woukd be on it .... hey crypto guy could you Google st view the company who does the card distribution and report back on what their address looks like ? Great thanks Smiley

Sure thing, buddy. Right after I get done servicing your mom. You know how she is, man.  Wink

Haha, your such a twit.  You haven't even touched a girl, quite trying to pretend you are normal and have a dime to your name poorboy.  I'm laughing at you like the high school kids do.  Get a job girly boy, then you can run with the big dogs, ruff ruff.

All kidding aside, I'm worried for you and your health.  Find something that brings peace to your life, start by getting your hands out of your pants.
cryptobolix

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 02:22:06 AM by cryptobolix

CryptoTraderGuy and haters

#1 Troy has never changed his name. "Hogg" "Richard" and "James" are part of his REAL NAME. Your claims of him changing his name are just not true.

#2 The Affluence Network TAN coins have never launched, neither has TAN launched anything. It's been nothing but pre-signups. Nobody has been scammed by the TAN coins. You can't even trade them or buy them anywhere. Again you are wrong and just do not have the facts.

#3 Just because TAN posts payment prices on a page doesn't mean they opened actual payment links.

#4 The Canadian address is owned by Troy or the Cryptobontix company and is serving as a temporary placeholder address until the final details are released publicly. This has been stated already and clarified by one of the Directors.

#5 A yanked YouTube video doesn't prove anything. The information in the video could be outdated, released prematurely, and/or for a number of other reasons. Again, doesn't prove any of this is a scam. Plenty of people in every business sector remove videos for various reasons.

#6 The past MLMs you have mentioned, to also include The Affluence Network, have nothing to do with Cryptobontix or Arbitrade. Just because Troy had former business ventures that may or may not have gone as planned does not mean they have any bearing on what happens with this venture.  The success and validity of this venture is not determined by Troy's past projects. Even if Troy did scam people in the past, it has no connection or affect on what is occurring with the cryptocurrency things.

You are twisting the truth yet again trying to make connections that just don't exist. You call this stuff red flags then you mock any supporter as a shill who refuses to see the "flags." You want to paint this picture that the former MLMs and business ventures are all part of this huge scam when in fact they have nothing to do with anything regarding UNY or DIG.

What is really funny is you actually are not showing any outside proof of your claims. Your "evidence" is evidence that you yourself have organized. Posts on hate sites don't serve as adequate evidence that this is a scam. The links and evidence you are showing do not relate to Cryrptobontix in any way. So what...Troy had prior business ventures....AND? What's your point?

Instead of trying to make connections to past things, why don't you prove THAT THIS IS A SCAM! If you can actually prove it with RELEVANT information then perhaps people will give you credit for what you are saying. All you are doing is digging up old past things to try to smear what is currently happening.

So cmon CryptoTraderGuy, show us all how these metal backed coins are a scam. Show us how Arbitrade is a scam. Give us a relevant argument. All you are doing is following through with your hate agenda, just like you have done with your hate websites. Yes I'm calling you out.

Also, I find it very interesting that you speak the same words as the Troy James Exposed site you keep posting. We all know who you are and we all know you also have ties to that  website, if not managing it altogether. You can hide behind an anonymous username here, but your identity is known. You aren't fooling anyone by coming off as being objective. You've got a serious mental problem and you should deal with your hate.

A personal vendetta as strong as yours leads to severe health problems. You lack relevenacy and NONE of your arguements are based on the present.
nmaru

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

#1 Troy has never changed his name. "Hogg" "Richard" and "James" are part of his REAL NAME. Your claims of him changing his name are just not true.

#2 The Affluence Network TAN coins have never launched, neither has TAN launched anything. It's been nothing but pre-signups. Nobody has been scammed by the TAN coins. You can't even trade them or buy them anywhere. Again you are wrong and just do not have the facts.

#3 Just because TAN posts payment prices on a page doesn't mean they opened actual payment links.

#4 The Canadian address is owned by Troy or the Cryptobontix company and is serving as a temporary placeholder address until the final details are released publicly. This has been stated already and clarified by one of the Directors.

#5 A yanked YouTube video doesn't prove anything. The information in the video could be outdated, released prematurely, and/or for a number of other reasons. Again, doesn't prove any of this is a scam. Plenty of people in every business sector remove videos for various reasons.

#6 The past MLMs you have mentioned, to also include The Affluence Network, have nothing to do with Cryptobontix or Arbitrade. Just because Troy had former business ventures that may or may not have gone as planned does not mean they have any bearing on what happens with this venture.  The success and validity of this venture is not determined by Troy's past projects. Even if Troy did scam people in the past, it has no connection or affect on what is occurring with the cryptocurrency things.

You are twisting the truth yet again trying to make connections that just don't exist. You call this stuff red flags then you mock any supporter as a shill who refuses to see the "flags." You want to paint this picture that the former MLMs and business ventures are all part of this huge scam when in fact they have nothing to do with anything regarding UNY or DIG.

What is really funny is you actually are not showing any outside proof of your claims. Your "evidence" is evidence that you yourself have organized. Posts on hate sites don't serve as adequate evidence that this is a scam. The links and evidence you are showing do not relate to Cryrptobontix in any way. So what...Troy had prior business ventures....AND? What's your point?

Instead of trying to make connections to past things, why don't you prove THAT THIS IS A SCAM! If you can actually prove it with RELEVANT information then perhaps people will give you credit for what you are saying. All you are doing is digging up old past things to try to smear what is currently happening.

So cmon CryptoTraderGuy, show us all how these metal backed coins are a scam. Show us how Arbitrade is a scam. Give us a relevant argument. All you are doing is following through with your hate agenda, just like you have done with your hate websites. Yes I'm calling you out.

Also, I find it very interesting that you speak the same words as the Troy James Exposed site you keep posting. We all know who you are and we all know you also have ties to that  website, if not managing it altogether. You can hide behind an anonymous username here, but your identity is known. You aren't fooling anyone by coming off as being objective. You've got a serious mental problem and you should deal with your hate.

A personal vendetta as strong as yours leads to severe health problems. You lack relevenacy and NONE of your arguements are based on the present.

LOL. Just mute him bruh.
aleet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

All these people arriving I have to immediately click the ignore button on

LOL same bro..the more popular and mainstream this gets the more fudsters will come...so I guess this is a good sign

I still remember I dump 3000 DASH at $2 because EVERYONE said it was a premined scamcoin.
Never again I will listen to the masses, let alone some random schmuck on this thread.  Roll Eyes
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:32:46 AM

Wow new lows , congrats ..... the more I think about it from the conversations we have had I think you're really actually just who you seem to be . A disgruntled fool who was actually looking at UNY when it was on the floor . Maybe you bought a few hundred bucks worth at 10 or 15 cents and shouted scam all the way down & didn't pick up any more when it hit bottom and now are totally loosing it lol. You have posted bizarre energetic posts that show you're not thinking logical or clearly and when uny gets back to where you bought a few 1000 pieces people here will be looking at 5000% and more in profit .. won't even be able to bring yourself to buy next week at 15 -25cents even tho it will be totally clear where it's going because you just can't use that brain if yours, can you ...
nmaru

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

Let's keep this civil guys. If someone uses personal insults make sure to report to moderator.
danishcheese

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Haha, this is the funniest forum I've been on, I'm really starting to love it, really.  I've been on bitconnects and the haters were never so bad. I get it you detectives you, chasing down the case for the betterment of mankind.  "I'm just trying to save people", it's funny and laughable.  There has been fud around this whole thing, someone mentions Ronnie Moas and the fud gets thrown at him.  I don't get why, but it is what it is.  So what's your next exciting detective work you've got going?  Finding the sandwich in your mom's refridgerator, haha.  I'm out, been fun.

It really is funny . Crypto guy is special tho and I like to imagine who he actually is.. I picture the criminally insain guy from ren and stimpy somtimes . He has bitched and posted a link to a wallet with 9.4 billion coins in it and called it the " whales" wallet . And this whale will really be able to manipulate the market even harder if the coin count is reduced to 3b ? Ignoring the fact that wallet is clearly the boards which contains the coins to be burnt and the non circulating.  Still doesn't get it .
danishcheese

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

Woah is that's what's up ? This is a ex partner or something ? Kicked out the project and has been drinking ever since ? Probably thinks he knows who I am and that's why he's being so inappropriately & disproportionately mean ? Dude drink some water and get some sleep
nmaru

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Woah is that's what's up ? This is a ex partner or something ? Kicked out the project and has been drinking ever since ? Probably thinks he knows who I am and that's why he's being so inappropriately & disproportionately mean ? Dude drink some water and get some sleep

They could both be liars to be honest- this Cryptobolix guy has not really said anything that allows us to believe him without skepticism. However it is true that the fudster does have some ulterior motives-  also true that the company bought this from the company previously running the show.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

This one is unusual because Ronnie Moas is backing it, I don't imagine he is one to be hoodwinked or paid off, is he not basically on Bad Crypto all the time now?
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

This one is unusual because Ronnie Moas is backing it, I don't imagine he is one to be hoodwinked or paid off, is he not basically on Bad Crypto all the time now?

If Ronnie Moas points at something like UNY and says this MAY be his best bet in 20 years, you have to pay attention.  I understand people's skepticism, I would have never went this far down the list of coins on an exchange I never heard of to buy this coin if wasn't for the rumor that Ronnie liked it. So with all the bull flying, just hang in there and let's see where this goes.  As for the haters, they are just that, haters.  For whatever reason this sub has sparked some interest from people who don't like the idea of this coin going somewhere for whatever reason. I have a ton and I'm willing to wait for a couple months to see.
danishcheese

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

No s%$t COIN holds gains like uny has seen over the past week or so ... it just that simple. 
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

Find something that brings peace to your life, start by getting your hands out of your pants.

Don't worry, little buddy. I'm servicing your mommy, too. I wouldn't want to leave her out of the fun!  Grin
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

LOL. "So what...Troy had prior business ventures....AND? What's your point?" So, you consider scamming innocent people out of their money as just a "prior business venture" and nothing else? Wow. That shows how greedy you UNY shills are. Takes one to know one, right, Troy Hogg fanboy?

What's hilarious is that you actually took the time to write that long post that proves absolutely nothing and still doesn't address all the Cryptobontix/Arbitrade red flags that I and others on here have brought up. All your rebuttals are just hearsay and statements from your so-called "communication" with the directors of Arbitrade. Hilarious.  Roll Eyes
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

Shills, tone it down a little. You shills are going overdrive here pushing a narrative that is clearly full of flaws. It's funny how someone posted an audio interview here with Erik Voorhees talking about 'Arbiter' and claimed that it must mean he is owner of "artbitrade.com" - really?... Or how a single wallet with 9.4b tokens is explained away that the "wallet is clearly the boards which contains the coins to be burnt and the non circulating" - really? You figured all that out based on what?
If you want to shill successfully don't behave like a shill on steroids... Tone it down. Pretend to notice the obvious flaws and try a more plausible explanation.
Also, common sense states that unless there is a public face with a public name publicly claiming ownership of something then it is - by definition - a "fishy deal" a.k.a scam. So until there is a public name, with a face claiming UNY publicly then you have nothing to base your arguments on, just make-belief. Oh wait... You might have something to base your arguments on actually - the fact that you all shills are part of the scam and are frustrated that UNY can't seem to break and sustain the 1k satoshi limit... Do those of us who love trading a favor, let us know when the dump is about to occur so we can get out ahead of it  Grin

Haha, you must be 12

Wow. That's your rebuttal? That just shows that everything he posted was 100% correct and you have nothing to refute it with. I love it!  Grin Good try, little buddy.
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

LOL. "So what...Troy had prior business ventures....AND? What's your point?" So, you consider scamming innocent people out of their money as just a "prior business venture" and nothing else? Wow. That shows how greedy you UNY shills are. Takes one to know one, right, Troy Hogg fanboy?

What's hilarious is that you actually took the time to write that long post that proves absolutely nothing and still doesn't address all the Cryptobontix/Arbitrade red flags that I and others on here have brought up. All your rebuttals are just hearsay and statements from your so-called "communication" with the directors of Arbitrade. Hilarious.  Roll Eyes

Haha, your such a loser.  I can see you don't have much to do with your time, I feel sorry for you and your parents upstairs.  Little johnny nny is special, he has lots of friends ...online
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

No s%$t COIN holds gains like uny has seen over the past week or so ... it just that simple. 

OMG! DELUSIONAL! Really? No shitcoin holds gains like UNY? It's called E-Coin, buddy. That's just one of many shitcoins to prove your ridiculous statement wrong. Look it up. All you have to do is go to coinmarketcap.com and do some research. You're so-called facts are laughable. True shill trolling. You just throw stuff out there without any links to back up your claims. LOL! You UNY shills are truly entertaining! Thank you!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: