Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47931 times)
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

LOL where are all the skeptics NOW!!! they have crawled back up their asses where they belong! Damn it feels good Cryptobontix to the moon!

Some of us skeptics dumped UNY at its highest  Grin. How much is your DIG trading for now? Oh wait, not yet trading yet. And also, still possible scam... Bitconnect was an elaborate "coin" with lots of magical promises yet it ended a scam - but there are people who made millions out of it (the clever / lucky ones who got out in time).
Let me tell you how this will go... DIG will start trading soon, and a lot here will expect it to shoot from nothing to 1$ overnight. It won't. It will likely drop to as low as UNY was before the hype. The cycle will repeat itself... When DIG gets hyped, the same skeptics who love trading will buy in at whatever bottom price, it will rise by a couple of cents, maybe more, then we will get out. This is not a coin to HODL. This is Yobit level stuff at best. So stop daydreaming and get wiser next time buddy.
(Reason skeptics went silent is because we had done our due diligence in warning the naive. At this point, that shipped has sailed and so we move on. What I like is the fact that now that the hype and shilling has gone down, people here are sobering up and are starting to ask valid reasonable questions about all these craze)

Haha, relax there little buddy.  The reason most people are here and why this coin moved at all is because of RM.  Most are not going to leave, or cash out because we put trust in his information, but how can you not, he has a very good tract record.  I am sure nobody thought this thing goes to $1 overnight, but we feel it will move with the news.  So, in essence you made a tiny bit of profit great, now move along.  Thanks for the warning

Now, wait a minute there, little buddy. Who told you you could use my "little buddy" line, little buddy? LOL
grittymcgritface

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Sure, there are still valid reasons to be a sceptic. I'm generally a sceptic person, but based on RM reports and my own research in the last weeks, I'm slowly becoming more and more convinced that this is something to HODL.

I personally don't see holding on to this token as a long-term because it will only maximum hit around 1 dollar. I'm going to buy as much echo as I can
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

If I were to choose between RM or this random kid on the internet I'd go with RM LOL. Subscriber here.

Seconded. Ronnie Moas simply doesn't do "pump and dump", he has a very good and long track record for being spot on with his reports.
Few people actually manage to do research and get results like he does, while also being very honest and decent.

Some of us skeptics dumped UNY at its highest  Grin. How much is your DIG trading for now? Oh wait, not yet trading yet.
...Bitter blah...
That is normal expected human behaviour, most of the times there is a 400-1000% jump in price in crypto it's a good time to sell.
Ronnie himself said it's not a bad idea to take little amount of profits at the recent top, for those of us who already got 400-600% gains.

He happens to be holding it like most of us are. The daily volume of UNY speaks for itself: during the 2 days of small downtrend before the swap, UNY daily average volume was only ~10% of what it was each day in the rapid growth period the previous week. Of this small 10% amount, many people sold the local top just to be able to buy more during the small dip. That's what I did.

Sure, there are still valid reasons to be a sceptic. I'm generally a sceptic person, but based on RM reports and my own research in the last weeks, I'm slowly becoming more and more convinced that this is something to HODL.

Agreed!  ive read everything available and the one thing that can be said for this project is that it is not a pump and dump.  I saw nothing that showed they even tried to get people to buy this coin.  With no social media presence, i dont know how you run a pump and dump.  

So with all that said, I feel very confident in where this is going. It might not spike in price for a few weeks, but if its as solid as it looks, i want to hold these for a long time.

Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

If I were to choose between RM or this random kid on the internet I'd go with RM LOL. Subscriber here.

Seconded. Ronnie Moas simply doesn't do "pump and dump", he has a very good and long track record for being spot on with his reports.
Few people actually manage to do research and get results like he does, while also being very honest and decent.

Some of us skeptics dumped UNY at its highest  Grin. How much is your DIG trading for now? Oh wait, not yet trading yet.
...Bitter blah...
That is normal expected human behaviour, most of the times there is a 400-1000% jump in price in crypto it's a good time to sell.
Ronnie himself said it's not a bad idea to take little amount of profits at the recent top, for those of us who already got 400-600% gains.

He happens to be holding it like most of us are. The daily volume of UNY speaks for itself: during the 2 days of small downtrend before the swap, UNY daily average volume was only ~10% of what it was each day in the rapid growth period the previous week. Of this small 10% amount, many people sold the local top just to be able to buy more during the small dip. That's what I did.

So in short you are investing in Ronnie Moas. That is fine, it's one way to do it (although I strongly disagree with). I do listen to all opinions and views including in forums like this BUT finally make a decision on my own. One key point I pay attention to is the actual team working on a given project. Who they are, what they've done before, what they have to lose if the project tanks etc etc. So far, no one knows (factually speaking) who is really part of or behind cryptobontix team - why? Because as of now they do not want to be known. That is a huge red flag irrespective of ones bias given that their projects are neithe decentralized nor open source and thus can't be independently scrutinized / verified.

We can talk UNY/DIG volumes all day long but fact of the matter is, any average person can issue an ethereum token within hours if not minutes and therefore talk on volume / amount, this billion, that billion don't really matter because again - anyone can create and issue a token within a short period. Whitepapers used to mean something a few years back but not anymore either - why? Because anyone can get a whitepaper written within days or even plagiarize an existing one (we've seen this happen before). What this means is, you can really only sensibly bet on the team behind a project. It is therefore surprising  to skeptics like myself how you could conclude that it is something to HODL when we don't even know who is behind the project.

On the 400-600% short term gains - I agree that it is a good way to trade especially when you are skeptical of a project.

Maybe you have to think to yourself, maybe you dont know whats behind this project, but others do. 
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Maybe you have to think to yourself, maybe you dont know whats behind this project, but others do. 

No one knows WHO is behind this project. Until they publicly lay claim - no one knows. Don't be intellectually dishonest.

I prefer the wait and see approach...not your FUD attack approach.
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

No one knows WHO is behind this project. Until they publicly lay claim - no one knows. Don't be intellectually dishonest.

Stating facts is not always FUD. I repeat: No one knows WHO is behind this project - yet. When they come out publicly then we will all know. That is a fact NOT FUD.

I know and several others do know.  Sounds like you will know later
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

Stating facts is not always FUD. I repeat: No one knows WHO is behind this project - yet. When they come out publicly then we will all know. That is a fact NOT FUD.

I know and several others do know.  Sounds like you will know later

Sure, whatever rocks your boat my friend.  Cool

The research has been displayed on this forum. I also know who is behind this but I am not about to lay it all out for you when you can just go back through the forum and read on your own.
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

"Tokens in circulation" is (or supposed to be) that portion of total supply comprising current ownership, whether kept on Livecoin, in wallets, and anywhere else.  They snuck over 300 million new tokens into Livecoin trading and, whether "they" are "the company" or particular individuals, they now have as much bitcoin as they could get from us for those 300+ million tokens.  Would a DIG admin care to answer for this?

Already answered in the other posts. Nothing was snuck anywhere. You can check etherscan any time you desire to see what we are doing.
Learn the system before it beats you my friend.
We are setting up the best darn thing anyone has ever seen.

Any idea on the specific time we will resume trading?

It's operating and trading now.
Gembul (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

"Tokens in circulation" is (or supposed to be) that portion of total supply comprising current ownership, whether kept on Livecoin, in wallets, and anywhere else.  They snuck over 300 million new tokens into Livecoin trading and, whether "they" are "the company" or particular individuals, they now have as much bitcoin as they could get from us for those 300+ million tokens.  Would a DIG admin care to answer for this?

Already answered in the other posts. Nothing was snuck anywhere. You can check etherscan any time you desire to see what we are doing.

I just created an account just to jump in and respond to this, I’ve been watching this forum develop the past week or so. Although I was very skeptical,  I jumped on the UNY train a few weeks ago. There’s clearly tons of red flags here but I was confident in RM’s recommendation. With the execution of the coin swap, I was starting to be more confident in this project, however reading the comments of the admin have forced me to right back to being skeptical.

You say that the recent attention and demand was unexpected — you had a countdown on your website, you had a sponsored Livecoin announcement trying to blast this shit to the moon, pretty much saying this will be worth $1. I understand you had to announce the upcoming swap, but let’s be real, that announcement was meant to draw attention. Then you jump in here saying “we are setting up the best darn thing”, I feel
Like I’m reading Donald Trumps twitter account. You were in here during the summer promosing the same shit, your attitude  today is going to only fuel the skeptics. Of course you were going to get a swarm of questions after releasing a white paper saying that we can exchange coins for physical gold.

I love the concept of the project and I want it to succeed, as it would be game changing for the crypto market. This coin is going to go up with hype and we’re going to make some money. The question is will it crash and burn if these are again empty promises.

Prove me wrong please!

You're right and I apologize.
Gembul (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

I just created an account just to jump in and respond to this, I’ve been watching this forum develop the past week or so. Although I was very skeptical,  I jumped on the UNY train a few weeks ago. There’s clearly tons of red flags here but I was confident in RM’s recommendation. With the execution of the coin swap, I was starting to be more confident in this project, however reading the comments of the admin have forced me to right back to being skeptical.

You say that the recent attention and demand was unexpected — you had a countdown on your website, you had a sponsored Livecoin announcement trying to blast this shit to the moon, pretty much saying this will be worth $1. I understand you had to announce the upcoming swap, but let’s be real, that announcement was meant to draw attention. Then you jump in here saying “we are setting up the best darn thing”, I feel
Like I’m reading Donald Trumps twitter account. You were in here during the summer promosing the same shit, your attitude  today is going to only fuel the skeptics. Of course you were going to get a swarm of questions after releasing a white paper saying that we can exchange coins for physical gold.

I love the concept of the project and I want it to succeed, as it would be game changing for the crypto market. This coin is going to go up with hype and we’re going to make some money. The question is will it crash and burn if these are again empty promises.

Prove me wrong please!

Just signed up for the same reason, why are you guys not on any official channels on social media? To say you were not ready is a good excuse for a couple of weeks but surely you can hire a PR guy to help improve communication to other users who are not in the inner circle.

On one hand your telling us to wait and things are not ready but your listings all these other coins without giving any information about what exactly is happening in the background. If you don’t need outside investors to buy the coin why even release it to be traded at the first place?

Seems like your doing an ICO without telling us it is one by just asking people to buy the coin blindly.
If you wanted to keep this private why allow RM to have any information that was not released to the public? I find it hard to believe he found out about UNY in the first place without anyone from the team approaching him. You make it sound like he hacked and got secret information without permission and released it to his subscribers
On the contrary. We want everyone to love and support our tokens when the time was right which was supposed to be roughly 4 weeks from now but all is good. The first two news announcements will be out latest tomorrow and Monday. It was just a little surprising. The countdown timer was meant for the swap and initial announcements.
sikth

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

DIG -Market on Livecoin is online!
Just caught some at discount Grin
srbst18

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

Back up and didnt crash baby!! Long time lurker here, bears have been winning the conversation up until a week ago.  Still skeptic but a lot of good seems to be falling in place.
aleet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

damn, at what price?
sikth

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

damn, at what price?

grittymcgritface

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

I have set my sell order and Now I shall wait
aprimate

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:21:43 PM by aprimate

We would also like to mention that after months of no communication from C-CEX that they finally responded last night and we are awaiting their second response to our questions now.

There will be an official token swap website that is being set up so anyone that missed the Livecoin swap can send in their UNY tokens to get swapped for DIG.
We will make sure we fix the contract in C-CEX so those of you that have the tokens there can also do the swap provided they still continue to work with us.
This will be done as quickly as we possibly can do it.

There will be NO ICO for DIG, NAM, ORE (formly Life), or HON. The only way to acquire them is through our partnering exchanges from one of the funds, family or friends that originally purchased them from us.

Gembul all this sounds awesome - I wonder if the majority of people missed this announcement. Great seeing DIG on Livecoin!

My DIG on Livecoin is save now, but I feel very different about C-CEX. It's still holding most of my UNY hostage there, and I fear I will never get my tokens out of there.

C-CEX seems to have lost their XVG there 2 months ago, and just admitted it, and then replaced it with their own "token". C-CEX UNY wallet has been broken for ever, doubt they will fix it unless they can profit a lot from it. Gembul would you mind getting or sending a private message to me about this matter, or tell me which address I could contact now or later?

We have purchased a Lamborghini Urus as the Grand Prize to the ECHO Initial Bounty Offering Contest and we will be giving away 200 ETH for the top 100 people that have the most referrals.
On the other hand.. Did you just say Lambo? Count me in ;-)
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Good day everyone, as you know I am the admin for Cryptobontix and the UNY/DIG token along with the others.

We have worked tirelessly with Livecoin since early in the morning hours.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes with them and our development teams.
They have informed us that they need to rest and will be back online at 10 AM (GMT+3) and will finish the swap and allow trading again.

Here is their official announcement.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

We would also like to mention that after months of no communication from C-CEX that they finally responded last night and we are awaiting their second response to our questions now.

There will be an official token swap website that is being set up so anyone that missed the Livecoin swap can send in their UNY tokens to get swapped for DIG.
We will make sure we fix the contract in C-CEX so those of you that have the tokens there can also do the swap provided they still continue to work with us.
This will be done as quickly as we possibly can do it.

There will be NO ICO for DIG, NAM, ORE (formly Life), or HON. The only way to acquire them is through our partnering exchanges from one of the funds, family or friends that originally purchased them from us.

News on the company's new board, white papers, bounty program, ownership, plans, domicile, mining facilities, mining rigs, bullion, Arbitrade, etc will be released over the next 15 business days with the grand media announcement being made in the partnering country with major speakers, largest media coverage the first or second week of April where we will release the largest news of all. More on this later.

Reciprocation(ECHO) is a different beast all together that will commence with an IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) for 75% of the tokens which will then follow with a 25% ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
The IBO will work on an automated website with referral links. Anyone that signs up to the Reciprocation website will receive 0.5 ECHO once all your KYC/AML data has been added and approved.
Once approved you will have access to the back end members area which will provide you with a referral link. When someone joins the ECHO IBO using your link they too receive 0.5 ECHO and you will receive 0.25 ECHO.
This will run until the 75% of the tokens have been given out, then the ICO will kick in. 100% of the tokens will be given away and sold. This way we have genuinely created the first truly decentralized token that no one party will hold a major controlling block.
This token is also backed by mining but instead of bullion it will HODL various crypto by a well know U.S. based miner. 25% of daily mined proceeds will be used to purchase more mining rigs and bring them online as quickly as possible.
This token will start with 250 mining rigs and has already purchased them of which we have received delivery of 90 so far.
This is a token you WILL WANT TO HODL as it goes up in value based on alt coin reserves and exponential growth from acquiring more miners daily.
The last ones are expected to be delivered early April which are 50x DragonMint 16T miners from Halong Mining. The other miners we will be using for ECHO are Antminers A3, L3, D3(not many), S9, V9, Innosilicon A4+, and various configured Etheruem rigs.
This has never been done to date and we will be hosting an open house at our mining facilities for the media in the very near future. This will be accompanied by live video feeds and YouTube videos.

We have purchased a Lamborghini Urus as the Grand Prize to the ECHO Initial Bounty Offering Contest and we will be giving away 200 ETH for the top 100 people that have the most referrals.
It's an official RACE to the FINISH!
First come, first served. When they are gone, the IBO is over.
More information about this IBO launch will also come next week.

All new links on the forum will be created for all of this along with Reddit, Telegram, Medium, Facebook, Twitter. The new website will also be launched very soon.

What we are doing has not been successfully fulfilled to date and we are happy to say we have successfully achieved it all!

We hope you have an amazing day.

More information coming soon.
Hey there I have a bag full of Unity tokens in C-cex. But when I entered my wallet to take the screen shot I can't see my Address !! It says only "Contract failure..." What should I do ?

I haves sent an email to support@cryptobontix.com but they never replied
giamp67

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Did you see what happened today? Since 94% of the DIG coin belongs to a single address, they have reduced the price by 90% and then returned it to the original price after half an hour .....
Beautiful . Who bought at 195 sat made 1000% in half an hour .....Now the price is 1095 sat ....
alanaltcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Did you see what happened today? Since 94% of the DIG coin belongs to a single address, they have reduced the price by 90% and then returned it to the original price after half an hour .....
Beautiful . Who bought at 195 sat made 1000% in half an hour .....Now the price is 1095 sat ....

What has the 94% holding got to do with anything?

There's always anomalies like that with new listings, not sure why, maybe foolish market sells/buys. Doubt there was any volume at that price.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:10:48 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 08:41:15 PM by danishcheese

What has the 94% holding got to do with anything?

There's always anomalies like that with new listings, not sure why, maybe foolish market sells/buys. Doubt there was any volume at that price.

Someone who has never seen a new symbol trade ? Crypto is so full of novice investors its hard to tell fud  from stupidity ... did you look at the volume ? Answer is nobody . Nobody bought at that price, any meaningful amount ... And did you look at the sell side ? Only 2 mill down from 14 at the end of trading uny symbol .... read the white ? That's the 94% the boards and with a glance you can see its not up for sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: