Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47938 times)
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

with an interesting thread view and full of all pertinent information, it took a long time for someone to find a project like this, this project only looks exaggerated when looking at the total supply coin on this project that reaches 10 billion
cryptolovett

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

Here is the NEW arbitrade whitepaper that one of the Directors i am in contact with sent to me - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vHczMlVRGe4kk2ErvH0dtXBiTlt4a4Wr/view?usp=sharing

Cryptobontix and Arbitrade will be a match made in Heaven!

Wow, thanks

No worries guys as i receive more info i will chat about it here as well as my twitter @cryptolovett and my medium - this is a great video this dude basically talks about Cryptobontix and the tokens that will be released in the next 6 days or so - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGrD1lSmnUU give it a watch

This is the same white paper they released via email.  Nothing new posted.

I haven't had a chance to compare the November one with this one https://image.ibb.co/dYeUVn/Screen_Shot_2018_02_17_at_6_18_55_am.png
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

with an interesting thread view and full of all pertinent information, it took a long time for someone to find a project like this, this project only looks exaggerated when looking at the total supply coin on this project that reaches 10 billion

With a swap from UNY>DIG will see 70% of the total supply removed! the total supply will be down to 3 Billion tokens
bulldogs0905

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

With a swap from UNY>DIG will see 70% of the total supply removed! the total supply will be down to 3 Billion tokens

Isn’t the outstanding supply only 202M? It is nice to see a coin reduction but I don’t think this alone will effect current price. Don’t think I’m getting at you as I’m a large bag hodler. I believe in this project.
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Hey everyone if you have any questions relating to UNY, DIG, Arbitrade or cryptobontix please post them up, i am in direct contact with one of the directors of Arbitrade and he is willing to answer questions.

I will be writing a little medium with the questions i have already asked and the answers i have received. Once i have written this up i will make it live and post it here. I am not willing to name the director So you can either believe what i am about to write and post OR you can call it BS.

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!

It's because when you look at all issues raised - in their totality - this is a con. It's a classic crytpo-hype that leads to a pump & dump. The website cryptobontix is a clone of arbitrade (or the other way around) and they are both so cheaply made (looks like a 5th grade made them)... both are hosted on a cheap @$$ shared host.. Not a site for a 3billion dollar worth company. The address issue raised is also another stinky pointer... A 3 billion dollar company using an empty retail shop as their official address? Come'on!
But the best giveaway is - the deal is too sweet to be true. If you have 3 billion $, you create a new coin / token - you don't beat a dead horse (UNY). But as said by someone here, those who bought in early will still make a killing out of this. I did buy at .02 USD, sold off some at .07USD, recovered my investment and am gonna hold on to rest for as long as I can and hopefully get out ahead of the dump...

Now, now, now, wait there, sir. According to danishcheese, very well-known and trusted cryptocoin developers do this all the time. Remember when the Bitcoin Foundation used a vacant building as their address- oh, yeah, that never happened. Wait, remember when the developers of Ethereum used a vacant building as the address of their office- oh, wait. That never happened either. LOL.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

Have a look peeps - https://twitter.com/cryptolovett/status/964576953796833281

After getting answers from one of the Arbitrade directors it seems there is shitloads of news coming very very soon!

Hahaha so you sent questions to a Director with no face and no names? Thanks a lot BUT that does not add any confidence to this UNY saga. That "director" could have been anybody (including yourself). This article is consistent with the UNY shill-ing we have seen in this thread. Name no names, share no addresses, share no contacts.. Leave no trail, no footprints. Just claim that everything is true because the internet says so... 

Oh, ye of little faith (but lots of good sense, or should I say, good "cents"). LOL!
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

Have a look peeps - https://twitter.com/cryptolovett/status/964576953796833281

After getting answers from one of the Arbitrade directors it seems there is shitloads of news coming very very soon!

Hahaha so you sent questions to a Director with no face and no names? Thanks a lot BUT that does not add any confidence to this UNY saga. That "director" could have been anybody (including yourself). This article is consistent with the UNY shill-ing we have seen in this thread. Name no names, share no addresses, share no contacts.. Leave no trail, no footprints. Just claim that everything is true because the internet says so... 

Of course i have the Directors name but i am not just going to release screenshots of my email to him. He is on Linkedin - All i can say is watch this space, IF you hold these tokens on C-CEX get them off there and move to Livecoin ASAP

Of course you're not going to release the email. How convenient. I'm sure if you released HIS emails to you (if that even happened) they would all contain the fake Cryptobontix address at the bottom. LOL.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

Hey everyone if you have any questions relating to UNY, DIG, Arbitrade or cryptobontix please post them up, i am in direct contact with one of the directors of Arbitrade and he is willing to answer questions.

I will be writing a little medium with the questions i have already asked and the answers i have received. Once i have written this up i will make it live and post it here. I am not willing to name the director So you can either believe what i am about to write and post OR you can call it BS.

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!

It's because when you look at all issues raised - in their totality - this is a con. It's a classic crytpo-hype that leads to a pump & dump. The website cryptobontix is a clone of arbitrade (or the other way around) and they are both so cheaply made (looks like a 5th grade made them)... both are hosted on a cheap @$$ shared host.. Not a site for a 3billion dollar worth company. The address issue raised is also another stinky pointer... A 3 billion dollar company using an empty retail shop as their official address? Come'on!
But the best giveaway is - the deal is too sweet to be true. If you have 3 billion $, you create a new coin / token - you don't beat a dead horse (UNY). But as said by someone here, those who bought in early will still make a killing out of this. I did buy at .02 USD, sold off some at .07USD, recovered my investment and am gonna hold on to rest for as long as I can and hopefully get out ahead of the dump...

Ok, thanks for posting your thoughts, now please go away so the adults can talk now.  Thanks again.  Go hang out in a post that you like, it will be therapeutic for you.

Um, adults bring up and discuss red flags, little buddy. That's called a dialogue. Only fools like yourself rush blindly into buying a crap coin without doing their own research and asking questions on forums like this. Got it, kid? Do you understand yet, or should I draw you a picture?
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Thanks!

Ok, thanks for posting your thoughts, now please go away so the adults can talk now.  Thanks again.  Go hang out in a post that you like, it will be therapeutic for you.

I hang out where I want to  Grin This is the internet dude. Also I happen to like this post. What's not to like? In this post we have those who are skeptical like myself - skepticals will doubt UNY but will trade reservedly, seeking to exit before the dump... In this post, we also have those who are cynical - the ones who are a hard "NO" on UNY and won't even think about it,  then we have the shills (like yourself).. A shill is either in on the con and will reap big in the end or is simply a newbie who just sold his car to invest in UNY and is at the moment fantasizing on how he'll be driving a lambo after UNY shoots to the moon... This is entertaining to follow so I'll stay and enjoy the conversation.

So you are basically saying that any UNY supporter is a fantasizing newb or "in on the con". Funny how you cynics and skeptics won't even consider that this just might be legitimate. You discount all positive info. You demand proof of its reality yet you fail to prove that this is a scam. You guys are more hypocritical than a pregnant nun. How can you demand hard core proof yet you can't show real proof of your arguments that this is a scam. At best your negative outlook is an opinion. No facts have been publicly released to prove either side. Most of the "negatives" you and others bring up here have perfectly reasonable explanations but your inherent bias disregards any realm of possibility of validity. What's sad is that when this actually does all play out, you'll be left in the dust or you will be paying a lot more to get in on this coin. Just because there are things you don't understand doesn't make this a scam. Your intent along with CryptoTraderGuy is to spread the FUD based on an address and a lack of information provided by the company. The truth is you have no idea what's is going on and there you cannot prove this as a scam. When the proof does come and the reality is revealed, you will be eating your words. Your pointed bias again shows you have no credibility and are driven by an agenda to resist. A lack of info doesn't prove a scam. Unanswered questions don't prove a scam.

And you just shut your eyes and cover your eyes to every valid point I bring up. Have you ever considered that maybe it will be you who eats his words? Of course not. You're always right and everyone else is wrong and as long as you type the words "this is not a scam" multiple times, it won't be. That's how reality works, right? Wrong.  Roll Eyes
cryptobolix

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

Thanks!

Ok, thanks for posting your thoughts, now please go away so the adults can talk now.  Thanks again.  Go hang out in a post that you like, it will be therapeutic for you.

Um, adults bring up and discuss red flags, little buddy. That's called a dialogue. Only fools like yourself rush blindly into buying a crap coin without doing their own research and asking questions on forums like this. Got it, kid? Do you understand yet, or should I draw you a picture?

Blah blah blah....here you go again. Same old stuff. Saying it's a crap coin just because you see red flags and there's an address that doesn't line up. You apparently don't get the idea of a temporary address pending the release of the permanent location. And of course, more insults and belittling comments from you. Keep on hating and resisting. You're really not changing anyone's mind at all and you sound like a broken record. Your personal beef is so obvious.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

Thanks!

I hang out where I want to  Grin This is the internet dude. Also I happen to like this post. What's not to like? In this post we have those who are skeptical like myself - skepticals will doubt UNY but will trade reservedly, seeking to exit before the dump... In this post, we also have those who are cynical - the ones who are a hard "NO" on UNY and won't even think about it,  then we have the shills (like yourself).. A shill is either in on the con and will reap big in the end or is simply a newbie who just sold his car to invest in UNY and is at the moment fantasizing on how he'll be driving a lambo after UNY shoots to the moon... This is entertaining to follow so I'll stay and enjoy the conversation.

So you are basically saying that any UNY supporter is a fantasizing newb or "in on the con". Funny how you cynics and skeptics won't even consider that this just might be legitimate. You discount all positive info. You demand proof of its reality yet you fail to prove that this is a scam. You guys are more hypocritical than a pregnant nun. How can you demand hard core proof yet you can't show real proof of your arguments that this is a scam. At best your negative outlook is an opinion. No facts have been publicly released to prove either side. Most of the "negatives" you and others bring up here have perfectly reasonable explanations but your inherent bias disregards any realm of possibility of validity. What's sad is that when this actually does all play out, you'll be left in the dust or you will be paying a lot more to get in on this coin. Just because there are things you don't understand doesn't make this a scam. Your intent along with CryptoTraderGuy is to spread the FUD based on an address and a lack of information provided by the company. The truth is you have no idea what's is going on and there you cannot prove this as a scam. When the proof does come and the reality is revealed, you will be eating your words. Your pointed bias again shows you have no credibility and are driven by an agenda to resist. A lack of info doesn't prove a scam. Unanswered questions don't prove a scam.

There's a new coin called MOON coming out next week. It is backed by Bill Gates and Zuckerberg. It's gonna hit 1000USD / coin before end of 2018... You have to believe me. You can't prove me wrong because "The truth is you have no idea what's is going on and there you cannot prove this as a scam" (See, I can also make up a coin and use your argument to shut up anyone who claims it's a scam...)... Also, everything here is an opinion - those pro / anti / neutral. All are opinions until we have names and faces publicly owning up to UNY / DIG claim.
And look, we are trading... I am trading... I am holding a decent stash of UNY BUT I also know that 9/10 chance it is a scam and I am trying best to exit before sh*t hit the fan. Being realistic doesn't mean we are not trading on this coin...

Bro, I know one of the board of directors of this new coin, too! I swear! We've been emailing each other back and forth on Linkedin and he says BIG NEWS is coming soon! Holy crap is this coin going to MOOOOON! You skeptics and naysayers just wait until the big news is dropped. You're going to be eating your words when Moon Coin finally hits the major exchanges and I drive by your house flipping you the bird from my brand new lambo! It's going to happen, I just know it is, because I'm right and all you skeptics who ask questions and do your own research are WRONG! You'll see! Moon Coin is gonna MOON! Full disclosure: The Moon Coin website will be finished next year, but make sure you buy the coin NOW and lock in your riches before it's too late. There will be a name change from Moon Coin to Clown Coin and a coin burn from 10 trillion coins to 9 trillion coins after we get enough suckers, I mean, "investors" to buy Moon coins. To the moon!
cryptobolix

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Thanks!

I've yet to see any valid point you've made. You are just spewing vomit on the company and coins because you have an agenda to disrupt anything and everything they try to do. Opinions are not facts. Why don't you prove this is a scam? A vacant address proves nothing. So you say it's a crap coin? Based on what? What makes it a crap coin? Tell me. I'm dying to hear this. Prove to me with facts that this coin is a scam.

Or.....are you just going to continue rambling your insults? Why don't you bring something to the table other than your vendetta? Because you can't. The only thing you have is your own vendetta.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

I listened to Eric Voorhees yesterday on a podcast.  The girl interviewing him asked if he would like to talk about his up and coming project arbitade, he quickly changed the conversation and said he can't talk about it, but it's been something in the works for a few months and he calls it the stealth project.  I heard earlier than this podcast that he was one of the board members, so I'm gonna take a wild leap and say Eric is on board with UNY.  If you know Eric at all, he has been big on the idea of backing a token with gold. Hate him or not, he is very successful in the crypto world and will add a lot to this project.

Also from what I gather, they have not tried to give out any info on this project and don't really care right now if people jump on board.  It's already been fully funded and there will be no icos with the new tokens, silver, platinum and titanium.  All the price movement we have seen is by insiders and nobody cares if you feel like you need more info at this time.

If Ronnie Moas suggested something is here as some have mentioned, I think it's worth a look.  Ronnie is highly respected and considered one of the top analysis in the country and has been for over 10 years.  Ronnie speaks, people listen.  He is doing a conference with Tim draper this weekend where he is the main speaker.  Nothing to scoff at.

Just my 2 cents

Can you tell what part she asked him so we don't have to sit thru the whole fascinating interview
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

I listened to Eric Voorhees yesterday on a podcast.  The girl interviewing him asked if he would like to talk about his up and coming project arbitade, he quickly changed the conversation and said he can't talk about it, but it's been something in the works for a few months and he calls it the stealth project.  I heard earlier than this podcast that he was one of the board members, so I'm gonna take a wild leap and say Eric is on board with UNY.  If you know Eric at all, he has been big on the idea of backing a token with gold. Hate him or not, he is very successful in the crypto world and will add a lot to this project.

Also from what I gather, they have not tried to give out any info on this project and don't really care right now if people jump on board.  It's already been fully funded and there will be no icos with the new tokens, silver, platinum and titanium.  All the price movement we have seen is by insiders and nobody cares if you feel like you need more info at this time.

If Ronnie Moas suggested something is here as some have mentioned, I think it's worth a look.  Ronnie is highly respected and considered one of the top analysis in the country and has been for over 10 years.  Ronnie speaks, people listen.  He is doing a conference with Tim draper this weekend where he is the main speaker.  Nothing to scoff at.

Just my 2 cents

The Erik Voorhees..?   Erik Voorhees involved with UNY?    ok now this explains some things.

if this is reliable info and some of the other stuff that may have a true look to it begins to tie together some of the mystery.

When announcements are made after the coin changeover the balance of this thread will change.

Wont matter what any of these obvious dedicated haters throw out there because if  Erik Voorhees
is involved..  

oh man if Erik Voorhees is in fact involved !

https://www.coindesk.com/coindesk-most-influential-2017-8-erik-voorhees/

Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

I listened to Eric Voorhees yesterday on a podcast.  The girl interviewing him asked if he would like to talk about his up and coming project arbitade, he quickly changed the conversation and said he can't talk about it, but it's been something in the works for a few months and he calls it the stealth project.  I heard earlier than this podcast that he was one of the board members, so I'm gonna take a wild leap and say Eric is on board with UNY.  If you know Eric at all, he has been big on the idea of backing a token with gold. Hate him or not, he is very successful in the crypto world and will add a lot to this project.

Also from what I gather, they have not tried to give out any info on this project and don't really care right now if people jump on board.  It's already been fully funded and there will be no icos with the new tokens, silver, platinum and titanium.  All the price movement we have seen is by insiders and nobody cares if you feel like you need more info at this time.

If Ronnie Moas suggested something is here as some have mentioned, I think it's worth a look.  Ronnie is highly respected and considered one of the top analysis in the country and has been for over 10 years.  Ronnie speaks, people listen.  He is doing a conference with Tim draper this weekend where he is the main speaker.  Nothing to scoff at.

Just my 2 cents

The Erik Voorhees..?   Erik Voorhees involved with UNY?    ok now this explains some things.

if this is reliable info and some of the other stuff that may have a true look to it begins to tie together some of the mystery.

When announcements are made after the coin changeover the balance of this thread will change.

Wont matter what any of these obvious dedicated haters throw out there because if  Erik Voorhees
is involved..  

"and Arbiter (a stealth initiative)." Sounds like it
cryptobolix

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

Just my 2 cents

is involved..  

EXACTLY! This is MASSIVE! But I don't think the balance will change. The haters will refuse the proof and the truth and try to spin this as a scam. They can't help it. Their hatred is so strong it controls them. No mater what happens they'll always try to reduce it to nothing. Notice how they are ignoring my statements about knowing who they are and about their personal vendetta? Reality will soon smack them all in the face.  These coins are going straight up. Way up. With guys like Erik involved, the prices can only do one thing!

It will be very interesting to see how the coins move in the coming weeks!
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

Just my 2 cents

is involved..  

I have to ask peeps, what does Arbiter have to do with Cryptobontix and Arbitrade? the podcast Doesnt mention anything about arbitrade, however it does mention about Arbiter ( go to 15min 30 Sec in the podcast - http://unchainedpodcast.co/shapeshifts-erik-voorhees-on-how-crypto-will-separate-money-and-state )

I am still majorly bullish on Cryptobontix the information i am receiving seems pretty solid!
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

Just my 2 cents

is involved..  

I have to ask peeps, what does Arbiter have to do with Cryptobontix and Arbitrade? the podcast Doesnt mention anything about arbitrade, however it does mention about Arbiter ( go to 15min 30 Sec in the podcast - http://unchainedpodcast.co/shapeshifts-erik-voorhees-on-how-crypto-will-separate-money-and-state )

I am still majorly bullish on Cryptobontix the information i am receiving seems pretty solid!

I heard he was involved before I heard the podcast and saw that quote.  I'm not 100% sure it's related, but I have heard the board has some big names, I guess I'm corellating the 2. Could be wrong
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:32 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:11:26 PM by CryptoTraderGuy

Here is the NEW arbitrade whitepaper that one of the Directors i am in contact with sent to me - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vHczMlVRGe4kk2ErvH0dtXBiTlt4a4Wr/view?usp=sharing

Wow, thanks

No worries guys as i receive more info i will chat about it here as well as my twitter @cryptolovett and my medium - this is a great video this dude basically talks about Cryptobontix and the tokens that will be released in the next 6 days or so - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGrD1lSmnUU give it a watch

I wouldn't advise anyone to listen to Lee Beattie for cryptocurrency investment advice.

Go take a look at this video and notice the date it was published on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BphdBIZzo78  

In that video he says he doesn't think Unity Ingot will go any lower than 6.8 cents (he even says that he thinks that's the baseline price), it'll only go higher from here on out. What happened? The price dropped down to $.002. Not only that. He was pushing The Affluence Network for awhile which turned out to be a huge MLM scam (those videos are still on his playlist):

http://troyjamesexposed.com/the-affluence-network/badbitcoin-reviews-the-affluence-network

https://www.marketingxtreme.net/the-affluence-network-review/

https://howtostaysafeonthenet.com/the-affluence-network-review/

I'd much rather get my crypto currency investment advice from someone like Doug Polk who has over 168,000 subscribers and actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to crypto.
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

Wow, thanks

I wouldn't advise anyone to listen to Lea Beattie for cryptocurrency investment advice.

Go take a look at this video and notice the date it was published on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BphdBIZzo78 

In that video he says he doesn't think Unity Ingot will go any lower than 6.8 cents (he even says that he thinks that's the baseline price), it'll only go higher from here on out. What happened? The price dropped down to $.002. Not only that. He was pushing The Affluence Network for awhile which turned out to be a huge MLM scam (those videos are still on his playlist):

http://troyjamesexposed.com/the-affluence-network/badbitcoin-reviews-the-affluence-network

https://www.marketingxtreme.net/the-affluence-network-review/

https://howtostaysafeonthenet.com/the-affluence-network-review/

Look how many views his YouTube videos have. He has videos on his channel that have been up for 3 years and have less than 100 views. 100 views! If your video can't even get 100 views in 3 years of being on YouTube, then you should give up internet marketing and stick to your day job. A lot of his videos are affiliate review videos in which I'm sure he tries to get you to sign up using his affiliate link. No thanks. I'd much rather get my crypto currency investment advice from someone like Doug Polk who has over 168,000 subscribers and actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to crypto.

Man, you are annoying. I dont get your beef, but I dont care.  Your the sideshow now!  Your the one to watch!  Wee look at me everybody....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: