Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47938 times)
danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

It's a name swap not a chain swap , hence the burning of 7 billion tokens bringing us to 3 billion max. That doesn't change the fact only 202 mil are circulating also , just lowers the max supply ... so nothing to swap except the name , staying with the chain we are on . Otherwise there would be no need to burn coins ... website will be updated with new info after you see the name change  . Thats What they said
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

I listened to Eric Voorhees yesterday on a podcast.  The girl interviewing him asked if he would like to talk about his up and coming project arbitade, he quickly changed the conversation and said he can't talk about it, but it's been something in the works for a few months and he calls it the stealth project.  I heard earlier than this podcast that he was one of the board members, so I'm gonna take a wild leap and say Eric is on board with UNY.  If you know Eric at all, he has been big on the idea of backing a token with gold. Hate him or not, he is very successful in the crypto world and will add a lot to this project.

Also from what I gather, they have not tried to give out any info on this project and don't really care right now if people jump on board.  It's already been fully funded and there will be no icos with the new tokens, silver, platinum and titanium.  All the price movement we have seen is by insiders and nobody cares if you feel like you need more info at this time.

If Ronnie Moas suggested something is here as some have mentioned, I think it's worth a look.  Ronnie is highly respected and considered one of the top analysis in the country and has been for over 10 years.  Ronnie speaks, people listen.  He is doing a conference with Tim draper this weekend where he is the main speaker.  Nothing to scoff at.

Just my 2 cents
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

http://unchainedpodcast.co/shapeshifts-erik-voorhees-on-how-crypto-will-separate-money-and-state

Haven't listened but here is the link if anyone wants to.
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Hey everyone if you have any questions relating to UNY, DIG, Arbitrade or cryptobontix please post them up, i am in direct contact with one of the directors of Arbitrade and he is willing to answer questions.

I will be writing a little medium with the questions i have already asked and the answers i have received. Once i have written this up i will make it live and post it here. I am not willing to name the director So you can either believe what i am about to write and post OR you can call it BS.
bulldogs0905

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Hey everyone if you have any questions relating to UNY, DIG, Arbitrade or cryptobontix please post them up, i am in direct contact with one of the directors of Arbitrade and he is willing to answer questions.

I will be writing a little medium with the questions i have already asked and the answers i have received. Once i have written this up i will make it live and post it here. I am not willing to name the director So you can either believe what i am about to write and post OR you can call it BS.

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

Very cool.  I'm wondering about exchanges.  There has been word that there is some big exchange info coming, is this something that will be spoken of with the press release?
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Have a look peeps - https://twitter.com/cryptolovett/status/964576953796833281

After getting answers from one of the Arbitrade directors it seems there is shitloads of news coming very very soon!
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:34:53 PM

Like i said believe what has been written or not, i have secured my position long time ago and will hold this Longterm! I dont have time for whining people either run with the info or dont it is as simple as that
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

After getting answers from one of the Arbitrade directors it seems there is shitloads of news coming very very soon!

Hahaha so you sent questions to a Director with no face and no names? Thanks a lot BUT that does not add any confidence to this UNY saga. That "director" could have been anybody (including yourself). This article is consistent with the UNY shill-ing we have seen in this thread. Name no names, share no addresses, share no contacts.. Leave no trail, no footprints. Just claim that everything is true because the internet says so... 

Of course i have the Directors name but i am not just going to release screenshots of my email to him. He is on Linkedin - All i can say is watch this space, IF you hold these tokens on C-CEX get them off there and move to Livecoin ASAP
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!

It's because when you look at all issues raised - in their totality - this is a con. It's a classic crytpo-hype that leads to a pump & dump. The website cryptobontix is a clone of arbitrade (or the other way around) and they are both so cheaply made (looks like a 5th grade made them)... both are hosted on a cheap @$$ shared host.. Not a site for a 3billion dollar worth company. The address issue raised is also another stinky pointer... A 3 billion dollar company using an empty retail shop as their official address? Come'on!
But the best giveaway is - the deal is too sweet to be true. If you have 3 billion $, you create a new coin / token - you don't beat a dead horse (UNY). But as said by someone here, those who bought in early will still make a killing out of this. I did buy at .02 USD, sold off some at .07USD, recovered my investment and am gonna hold on to rest for as long as I can and hopefully get out ahead of the dump...

Ok, thanks for posting your thoughts, now please go away so the adults can talk now.  Thanks again.  Go hang out in a post that you like, it will be therapeutic for you.
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

Hahaha so you sent questions to a Director with no face and no names? Thanks a lot BUT that does not add any confidence to this UNY saga. That "director" could have been anybody (including yourself). This article is consistent with the UNY shill-ing we have seen in this thread. Name no names, share no addresses, share no contacts.. Leave no trail, no footprints. Just claim that everything is true because the internet says so... 

Of course i have the Directors name but i am not just going to release screenshots of my email to him. He is on Linkedin - All i can say is watch this space, IF you hold these tokens on C-CEX get them off there and move to Livecoin ASAP

Give us a hint on who this director is. If one of us skeptics here can independently verify your interview with so called director then it will do good to those following this thread.

As i said i will not leak the person whom i am in contact with, if you are a skeptic then i'm sorry please disregard my intel, but do so at your own peril because once the 21st comes along it maybe far too late to expand your position.
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

The reason the price is what it is right now is because they haven't released any info yet.  When it's released the price will dramatically rise.  I don't care if you jump on board this or not.  I came here just to see people's reaction to to this project and it's evolution.  Its gonna get fun here!
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

Ok this is very enlightening

Good to have some real information coming to light rather than all of this quite obvious malicious intent to smash and burn this coin before it ever see`s the light of day.

All of the profound nastiness is thick in here and it makes me highly suspicious. It is a constant quick and vicious attack on anything of real value coming out. It is as though there may be much more than meets the eye about this coin and the Arbitrade exchange coming.

I too am hanging out here and watching with great interest for real information and what is in that article is quality..

Thank you for your contribution to this forum.

cryptobolix

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!

It's because when you look at all issues raised - in their totality - this is a con. It's a classic crytpo-hype that leads to a pump & dump. The website cryptobontix is a clone of arbitrade (or the other way around) and they are both so cheaply made (looks like a 5th grade made them)... both are hosted on a cheap @$$ shared host.. Not a site for a 3billion dollar worth company. The address issue raised is also another stinky pointer... A 3 billion dollar company using an empty retail shop as their official address? Come'on!
But the best giveaway is - the deal is too sweet to be true. If you have 3 billion $, you create a new coin / token - you don't beat a dead horse (UNY). But as said by someone here, those who bought in early will still make a killing out of this. I did buy at .02 USD, sold off some at .07USD, recovered my investment and am gonna hold on to rest for as long as I can and hopefully get out ahead of the dump...

Ok, thanks for posting your thoughts, now please go away so the adults can talk now.  Thanks again.  Go hang out in a post that you like, it will be therapeutic for you.

I hang out where I want to  Grin This is the internet dude. Also I happen to like this post. What's not to like? In this post we have those who are skeptical like myself - skepticals will doubt UNY but will trade reservedly, seeking to exit before the dump... In this post, we also have those who are cynical - the ones who are a hard "NO" on UNY and won't even think about it,  then we have the shills (like yourself).. A shill is either in on the con and will reap big in the end or is simply a newbie who just sold his car to invest in UNY and is at the moment fantasizing on how he'll be driving a lambo after UNY shoots to the moon... This is entertaining to follow so I'll stay and enjoy the conversation.

So you are basically saying that any UNY supporter is a fantasizing newb or "in on the con". Funny how you cynics and skeptics won't even consider that this just might be legitimate. You discount all positive info. You demand proof of its reality yet you fail to prove that this is a scam. You guys are more hypocritical than a pregnant nun. How can you demand hard core proof yet you can't show real proof of your arguments that this is a scam. At best your negative outlook is an opinion. No facts have been publicly released to prove either side. Most of the "negatives" you and others bring up here have perfectly reasonable explanations but your inherent bias disregards any realm of possibility of validity. What's sad is that when this actually does all play out, you'll be left in the dust or you will be paying a lot more to get in on this coin. Just because there are things you don't understand doesn't make this a scam. Your intent along with CryptoTraderGuy is to spread the FUD based on an address and a lack of information provided by the company. The truth is you have no idea what's is going on and there you cannot prove this as a scam. When the proof does come and the reality is revealed, you will be eating your words. Your pointed bias again shows you have no credibility and are driven by an agenda to resist. A lack of info doesn't prove a scam. Unanswered questions don't prove a scam.
cryptobolix

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

All you haters out there, all you naysayers and skeptics.....I have a question for you.

Are you going to continue your FUD and resistance even after it is all proven to be real and legitimate?

But this is a pointless question. You won't stop your FUD and resistance, even in the face of a $1+ DIG and all truth proven. Why? Because you are the true shills and will deny all proof as being part of the con and scam. It is plainly obvious to see your intent, regardless of what actually happens with the company.

It's one thing to question something, and it is another thing to go on the attack. So keep on trying and keep on resisting. Once this is all finished, your arrogance won't let you accept the fact that you are wrong.

I'd have to say though, atleast we get free entertainment by reading your hate posts!
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

I am holding a decent stash of UNY BUT I also know that 9/10 chance it is a scam and I am trying best to exit before sh*t hit the fan. Being realistic doesn't mean we are not trading on this coin...

Your not very good at this are you, haha
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Here is the NEW arbitrade whitepaper that one of the Directors i am in contact with sent to me - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vHczMlVRGe4kk2ErvH0dtXBiTlt4a4Wr/view?usp=sharing

Cryptobontix and Arbitrade will be a match made in Heaven!
bulldogs0905

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

Here is the NEW arbitrade whitepaper that one of the Directors i am in contact with sent to me - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vHczMlVRGe4kk2ErvH0dtXBiTlt4a4Wr/view?usp=sharing

If this is different than the published one I think we can assume his source is credible.  I am excited to see what this next week brings for us!
cryptolovett

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Wow, thanks

No worries guys as i receive more info i will chat about it here as well as my twitter @cryptolovett and my medium - this is a great video this dude basically talks about Cryptobontix and the tokens that will be released in the next 6 days or so - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGrD1lSmnUU give it a watch
bulldogs0905

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

Wow, thanks

No worries guys as i receive more info i will chat about it here as well as my twitter @cryptolovett and my medium - this is a great video this dude basically talks about Cryptobontix and the tokens that will be released in the next 6 days or so - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGrD1lSmnUU give it a watch

This is the same white paper they released via email.  Nothing new posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: