Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
Jeremy2017

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Yes it's usually how lame scams die, in total indifference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

So no new news on dignity coin? Also what happened to their subreddit? Seems to have disappeared.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

All-in-one projects, such as IGNOT, deserve much attention and require immediate implementation. This is an excellent tool that is suitable for beginners or for experienced people in the crypto-currency world.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

All-in-one projects, such as IGNOT, deserve much attention and require immediate implementation. This is an excellent tool that is suitable for beginners or for experienced people in the crypto-currency world.

what's IGNOT?
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 02:19:48 AM by danishcheese

what's IGNOT?

Post makes no sense what so ever ...

So are people getting their coins off CCex ?
lesterdesa

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

what's IGNOT?

Post makes no sense what so ever ...

So are people getting their coins off CCex ?

YES

DARK AS HELL --  XxmMBeX4BgAeHFfw3UXGwekH6b9hCL3FK
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:43:01 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 01:56:31 PM by ZeroFossilFuel

C-Cex exodus is today. You need to...
  • Get a job
  • Get out of your mom's basement
  • Get a life
  • Get some DIG
  • Grow up &
  • GTFOOH
danishcheese

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

Why is the livecoin wallet offline ?
ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

Why is the livecoin wallet offline ?
Arbitrade has redeemed most of the vouchers sent in to them. Some people, however, either redeemed their vouchers back into their own wallets before Arbitrade could by mistake, or potentially to try and double dip. Either way, Arbitrade is doing the right thing by giving them the benefit of the doubt and a 2nd chance to recreate new vouchers to send in with specific instructions NOT TO REDEEM THEIR OWN VOUCHERS. They have had the entire weekend to correct their mistakes. Today is Arbitrade's stated target for closing the door and sending new DIG to all holder's ETH addresses.

Livecoin DIG wallets will be reenabled for deposits and withdrawals immediately following the distribution of the new DIG. Other dominoes should start to fall as well immediately after that.
ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Slight correction. As of approximately 0930 EDT, all new DIG has been distributed against the old DIG C-Cex vouchers. May I take this opportunity to say...

FUCK YOU, YURIY!

And for anyone else ever contemplating using the C-Cex exchange, I can sum it up in a single meme for you. If this does not drive home the message then you are beyond stupid and get what you deserve.

Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Guys I don't want to say about DIG it's a scam or not because there is no how I can check 100% . Many projects were not scam but we lost on them 95% of theirs value since Jan. So if you know this saying , just don't put all your eggs in one basket  .

What I know for sure though is that right now as the market stand I don't see the value in investing in DIG . The reason being is that the benefit of holding DIG seems to be mainly the claim that this will be 1$ backed coin right ?
While this sound line 10x guaranty potential for each dollar you invest in DIG, conditional upon if confirmed that there is no scam behind , one thing is 100% certain if you ask me :

Almost 90% of cryptos on coinmarketcap are having now the same 10x growth potential that DIG is offering, at least 10x. Why? Well because the market is crushed . Great projects lost so much since the ATH. So where is the benefit of DIG ? Do go 10x you can do with any trusted established veteran coin  (just open the top 100) shortly after the market recovery . Hence why to take a risk with scam accusations if you can play it safer and park on a more safer project.

Conclusion : it's maybe not a scam project but I wouldn't write this back in March. I don't see this market staying at 200 bln for a year. It's just the market potential and momentum now are so high that DIG in my view lost a lot of its attractiveness : after do your own research , this is not a financial advise .
vixinance

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

Guys I don't want to say about DIG it's a scam or not because there is no how I can check 100% . Many projects were not scam but we lost on them 95% of theirs value since Jan. So if you know this saying , just don't put all your eggs in one basket  .

What I know for sure though is that right now as the market stand I don't see the value in investing in DIG . The reason being is that the benefit of holding DIG seems to be mainly the claim that this will be 1$ backed coin right ?
While this sound line 10x guaranty potential for each dollar you invest in DIG, conditional upon if confirmed that there is no scam behind , one thing is 100% certain if you ask me :

Almost 90% of cryptos on coinmarketcap are having now the same 10x growth potential that DIG is offering, at least 10x. Why? Well because the market is crushed . Great projects lost so much since the ATH. So where is the benefit of DIG ? Do go 10x you can do with any trusted established veteran coin  (just open the top 100) shortly after the market recovery . Hence why to take a risk with scam accusations if you can play it safer and park on a more safer project.

Conclusion : it's maybe not a scam project but I wouldn't write this back in March. I don't see this market staying at 200 bln for a year. It's just the market potential and momentum now are so high that DIG in my view lost a lot of its attractiveness : after do your own research , this is not a financial advise .

Even if this weren't an outright scam, which it sure looks like, the entire model is flawed. What does "backed" really mean? It has no meaning. Unless you have a financial mechanism for converting the value of the gold held into value in crypto, "backing' is an empty term. Look at the stable-coins. They achieve backing because they have traders and/or contracts that literally sell or buy the stable coin using FIAT or using ETH/BTC or to stablize the movement. That is backing. Its backed because there is an entity or mechanism built in to buy/sell against/for the token to keep its value in line.... There is nothing like that in the DIG plans. The promise is well if we own gold, this smart contract listed on an exchange should be valued the same as the gold we have. Makes no sense. No mechanism to achieve that. They don't even begin to the sophisticated, programming or financial, to pull that off.

Never mind that they don't have the gold, they don't have miners, they don't have anything except a website and some press releases, but even if they did it doesn't mean anything in terms of the value of the contract. What they are really hoping is that the promise of "Backed" token will leads to price appreciate purely based on hype and sentiment. That's what makes it scammy. Its obvious they have no real intention of carrying out any legitimate business. Its vaporware.

Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Even if this weren't an outright scam, which it sure looks like, the entire model is flawed. What does "backed" really mean? It has no meaning. Unless you have a financial mechanism for converting the value of the gold held into value in crypto, "backing' is an empty term. Look at the stable-coins. They achieve backing because they have traders and/or contracts that literally sell or buy the stable coin using FIAT or using ETH/BTC or to stablize the movement. That is backing. Its backed because there is an entity or mechanism built in to buy/sell against/for the token to keep its value in line.... There is nothing like that in the DIG plans. The promise is well if we own gold, this smart contract listed on an exchange should be valued the same as the gold we have. Makes no sense. No mechanism to achieve that. They don't even begin to the sophisticated, programming or financial, to pull that off.

Never mind that they don't have the gold, they don't have miners, they don't have anything except a website and some press releases, but even if they did it doesn't mean anything in terms of the value of the contract. What they are really hoping is that the promise of "Backed" token will leads to price appreciate purely based on hype and sentiment. That's what makes it scammy. Its obvious they have no real intention of carrying out any legitimate business. Its vaporware.

I see but the point I am trying to make is that , imaginesomeone who doesn't know a lot about this project, or let's say it is a valid project. What would be the + in investing here. 40 mln market cap , 8p/ coin with the hope it will go to 1$ . I mean look around , and I didn't want to promote any project but DIG should go to 500mln to worth 1$. I mean how do you (not you specifically but the random guy who will plan to invest here) imagine this project that high in the top 20 or even 50.?

Now take the most established growing projects : DGB, RDD, NANO or even XRP. Most of them are down by 70-90% from ATH. Don't you believe that a project as strong as XRP will one day go back to 4$. Or even if I take the smaller ones like Blackcoin or MUE or VTC. They are 100% confirmed serious projects that are now having theirs prices just destroyed . In my view as soon as the market reached 1 trillion, they will all be more than 10x, maybe some 30x.
Hence I can't see the competitiveness of this coin in the current market state (scam or not). But yeah, what you wrote kind of raise even more concerns.
Jeremy2017

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

Exactly.
And tip of the day: when a coin has a daily trading volume of a few $100000 (and even below a few $millions/day), it's a pure shitcoin/scamcoin that nobody wants to touch.
Enjoy the long grinding decline to 0  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Lethex0

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Yesterday 80 BTC worth DIG was bought in one transaction at almost 1100 sat price. Something interesting is coming.

I remember 27 BTC worth DIG was bought few months ago in few transactions, then price tripled few weeks later.

I don't think that Arbitrade is a scam organisation. I personally hold since price was 300 sats. A very respectful board, mining facility work -as Hayden Gill confirmed- and lots of work on contracts side. Almost every CCEX contract problem solved. They don't need such work in order to scam people. There are hundreds of coins/tokens worthless and scammy. But trolls on social media writing and blaming DIG.

So, let's see what happens. A huge potential. Just Binance listing would double market valuation as we saw recently in Holochain. Token buy-back will definetely increase price. Worth to hold.
danishcheese

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

From months ago ....

BIG BONUS!

Just like in any business, you can plan for perfection, but you can’t always get it perfect. We have seen this ourselves in the past number of months, but our team of professionals have their eye on the prize for everyone’s best interest and are aiming for these deadline dates to be 100% ready.

We wanted to thank the community for their support in seeing us through our growing pains, so we plan on hosting an airdrop of an exclusive new "bonus token" on the official word and release of the long-awaited news for these projects.

The token name has yet to be revealed and, for the purposes of this update, we will simply refer to them as "bonus tokens."

This idea was generated by the community on Telegram that shares their thoughts with our social media managers whom, by the way, are not a part of the company, but supporters themselves that we allow to operate our official community as social managers.

The "bonus token" will have the same structure as the others that are backed by mining with a commencing number of 350 rigs. They will be online and operational by the announcement date if all goes as planned.

The “bonus” token will be listed on a few exchanges and will be the first truly decentralized token in the crypto space as we are only issuing the exact number of tokens being held by DIG holders outside of the company and its partners. What this means is that anyone holding DIG will be airdropped the new tokens for free as a bonus!

This token will not be managed or controlled by anyone within our company after the issuance. To accept the airdrop, you will have to move your DIG tokens to a non-exchange wallet, which means we will make 100% sure that the situation at C-CEX is resolved for those token holders prior to doing this.

A third party such as Coin Miner will be retained to manage the token’s mining efforts and they will be paid from 25% of the daily mined proceeds. The mining rigs will also be hosted by a third-party data center in order to keep these rigs and this token truly decentralized. We are down to five potential third-party candidates that can assist in this effort for mining management and hosting. Negotiations are ongoing and a decision will be announced by week’s end.

50% of the daily mining efforts will go into the support of the tokens on the exchanges daily. A Board of Directors will be selected from the token holders to be temporarily appointed by our management staff to manage the future and growth of the token so that no one organized entity controls these. This will make these tokens the very first self-monitored and truly decentralized token in the world.

This will be a temporary action, as the future of the token will be based on votes by the community of token holders. Each person will have one vote for every token held. We will write smart contract by-laws protecting all token holders so that majority vote owners can’t vote in a negative action against the rest of the community of token holders. There will be advantages to holding more of the “bonus token” towards voting rights, but that will all be revealed in the coming days.

This is somewhat similar to the ECHO model with additional twists. The mining will support the token and the growth will be based off of 25% of the daily mining efforts going in to buy more machines. This will create an exponential growth token with no end in sight. The mining will essentially create the liquidity for the token and will be managed by the elected board. Arbitrade management considers it a thank you gift from us to you for helping us through our growing pains.

The announcement of this new “bonus token” and the airdrop will be soon, and you will have limited time to take action.

Anyone that has not moved their DIG tokens to a private wallet and chooses to keep them on an exchange during the period of the airdrop will miss out on the opportunity to acquire the “bonus tokens.” The reason for this is that if DIG is still on an exchange at the time of the airdrop, the exchange will actually receive the "bonus tokens" themselves and likely keep them or the "bonus tokens" will be otherwise permanently lost.

The company will not be held responsible for the loss of tokens resulting from failure to follow instructions, as there is a finite amount of tokens for the airdrop.

We expect these tokens to take a great leap of value year over year and will truly be a first of their kind.

Major Points to Remember About the New "Bonus Token" Drop!

1.    To receive the “bonus tokens,” DIG cannot be held on an exchange during the airdrop.

2.    DIG holders will receive the "bonus tokens" for free on a 1:1 basis.

3.    The number of "bonus tokens" issued will be the exact number of tokens not being held by company insiders and partners.

4.    Those numbers will be grabbed from etherscan next Friday morning and only DIG holders at the time the information is grabbed will receive the free "bonus tokens." You MUST hold your DIG in the off exchange wallet until the new token has been delivered, which may take up to one week to fully complete.

5.    The "bonus token" will be listed on a minimum of two exchanges to possibly five.

6.    Liquidity is generated by mining starting with 350 rigs and growing monthly.

7.    The company will not support nor make up for anyone that didn’t listen to these instructions.

8. Compatible Third-Party Wallets:

Exodus Wallet
Myether
Trezor Hard Wallet
Ledger Hard Wallet
Bread Wallet
Mycelium Wallet
9. DIG tokens can be transferred onto exchanges again, once the airdrop has completed.

Do your due diligence and be ready. We are literally doubling your holdings at no cost so now you will own two different tokens.

More information regarding the "bonus token" airdrop to follow.
danishcheese

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 09:03:05 PM by danishcheese

So this is from Jul 21st ?
 Are they up and running ? How often will they show revenue?
  & 350 rigs of what caliber ?

And if a portion of rev will be put into token buyback , those tokens get burnt right ?

We apologize for the headaches endured by token holders in these early stages and that is why we created “GIFT” for all early DIG holders, which will be airdropped immediately after the DIG swap is completed.

Loyalty (GIFT) will have all the mining rigs the company purchased to back this token online within the week, and that is 100% owned by the Loyalty (GIFT) token holders. The mining will be managed by Coinminer on behalf of all GIFT holders and will have no affiliation with Arbitrade after their release. This will eventually create a token with value generated by mining.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and the company could have never known these issues would occur without the mass numbers of DIG holders swapping their tokens all at once.

Sincerely,

Arbitrade Management

So if there are 500 mill loyalty tokens & 350 rigs to start.. its like owning 5 mil tokens you own 3.5 rigs that are permanently hosted & managed ?  Question is what is that worth ? Thats why it would be cool to know what these 350 rigs are .
& how often will profits be rolled into new rigs ?

50% for tokens to be bought back & burnt
25% for more rigs
25% for bullion,  but what kind needs to be voted on ?
vixinance

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Well here we are on September 27th, LiveCoin, the only exchange that DIG is listed on has halted trading, the price is down 25% in a day and down 60% from a month ago... DIG has been an unmitigated catastrophe for everybody that has touched it, including Ronnie Moas, the main promoter, who says that has cost him followers, business, reputation, and a lot of headache.
lesterdesa

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Well here we are on September 27th, LiveCoin, the only exchange that DIG is listed on has halted trading, the price is down 25% in a day and down 60% from a month ago... DIG has been an unmitigated catastrophe for everybody that has touched it, including Ronnie Moas, the main promoter, who says that has cost him followers, business, reputation, and a lot of headache.

I BELIEVE YOU FORGOT THIS.........................

LIVECOIN OPERATES IN NORMAL MODE
Created 27.09.2018 18:39
Dear customers, this night, due to the failure of servers, our software rebooted in emergency mode incorrectly. Now all the problems has been resolved, and the Exchange works normal again, please, be assured that all your funds are safe and secure.

Nevertheless, due to incorrect activation of the main and reserve Ethereum nodes (failure of coordination between the nodes), there were double withdrawals (double-spend) in a few contracts from both nodes. This malfunction affected only a small part of our Ethereum tokens (about 3% of them), and even smaller part of the funds (less than 1%). All your funds are safe, at the moment we are working with customers who received erroneous funds in order to recall the funds back. Trading of DIG asset has been restricted to prevent price manipulations, but it will be available again soon. All other assets are operating in standard mode.

There are no restrictions on deposit-withdrawal operations, and we are not planning to impose any. All the losses incurred will be compensated at the expense of the Exchange. Actually, this problem doesn't concern 97% of the coins at the Exchange and all the fiat money, it was just about a few Ethereum contracts.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

lesterdesa

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

DIG AND GIFT NEWS

Created 06.10.2018 21:22

Dear clients, we're happy to announce that all issues with DIG and GIFT tokens successfully handled. Trading is available, deposit/withdrawal will be available in a few days. As we already explained in our news https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/836 before, some clients have got illegal funds in consequence of incorrect reboot of Ethereum nodes. At the moment, the issue is handled for all assets, including DIG and GIFT. We want to express gratitude to everyone who returned illegally received tokens, you're awesome.

DIG and GIFT tokens has been re-issued by the developer (Arbitrade), including for the purposes to fix mentioned above issue, but the main goal of this update is a regulatory framework that has been laid out in a document that was written by Coinbase, ConsenSys, Coin Center, and Union Square Ventures for United States regulators. The regulators are applying these standards, and Exchanges have to adopt these requirements. Now DIG and GIFT are fully compliant to the standards. Tokens has been created based on a snapshot on block 6445331. Livecoin can't accept old tokens from this moment. Re-issuance completed by means of Airdrop, we continue to work with all holders concerning incorrect Airdrop transactions and returns.

If you consider that there is a mistake have taken place in a calculation of Airdrop for you, please contact Livecoin support via tickets (that's the only way, don't send emails please) and we will review each and every one case. If re-calculation required for the case, it will be completed by means of changing the balance of your Livecoin account. Please note, that 90% of problem cases were already processed by our support staff. If you have a questions and concerns, we're waiting and ready to help.

Please don't use old contracts. New contracts are:
DIG: 0xAF446174961CD544e51B89310581669e8FC00D16
GIFT: 0x7da6d8402f70f74c7a06ec6bd73f065553e460fd

We know that DIG is listed on another one Exchange. Airdrop has been completed for this Exchange too.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/852

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: