Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
P-UNIT

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

all the information looks so convincing that it appears on the thread, the layout and the plan of this project is very interesting, but there is a little disturbing belief that about the total supply of coins that reach 10 billion tokens may be too much, but if the price is expensive there is no problem

They are reducing to 3 Billion tokens from 10 Billion and rebranding from UNY to DIG (Dignity) starting tonight at 12pm til the 20th of february. Each DIG token will be back by a dollars worth of gold!

No offense, but I seriously hope nobody buys any kind of crypto coins based on your podcast. You guys both repeatedly say that there is no other cryptocurrency backed by gold. Uh, except all these:

http://www.goldscape.net/gold-blog/gold-backed-cryptocurrency/

You guys sound like Trayvon Martin, Crypto Nick, Craig Grant, and Ryan Hildreth combined. I mean, seriously? Scary.

hahaha you are hilarious cause you try so hard!  These next couple of weeks are going to be exciting!!!  Let's let the market determine whose right!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

all the information looks so convincing that it appears on the thread, the layout and the plan of this project is very interesting, but there is a little disturbing belief that about the total supply of coins that reach 10 billion tokens may be too much, but if the price is expensive there is no problem

They are reducing to 3 Billion tokens from 10 Billion and rebranding from UNY to DIG (Dignity) starting tonight at 12pm til the 20th of february. Each DIG token will be back by a dollars worth of gold!

No offense, but I seriously hope nobody buys any kind of crypto coins based on your podcast. You guys both repeatedly say that there is no other cryptocurrency backed by gold. Uh, except all these:

http://www.goldscape.net/gold-blog/gold-backed-cryptocurrency/

You guys sound like Trayvon Martin, Crypto Nick, Craig Grant, and Ryan Hildreth combined. I mean, seriously? Scary.

hahaha you are hilarious cause you try so hard!  These next couple of weeks are going to be exciting!!!  Let's let the market determine whose right!

Wow. That's your response? I'm glad everyone can see how dumb you are. Folks, you see how dumb he is. If you want to HEAR how dumb he is, just listen to his podcast. If you can stomach it long enough, that is.

BTW, I definitely agree with your 2-12-18 price prediction UNY podcast LOL! The entire podcast was mute (except for the music at the end). Yup. Those UNY price predictions sound about right to me! LOL. Great job!
chrismaes

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:25 AM

I did not just randomly pick these names. They are in the white paper of Arbitrade. Stop with the FUD attack we all know you just want to buy in cheap because you're salty you missed out.

i believe you. problem is : Arbitrade could be scam, fake or whatever too. it is nothing that exist for real yet.. thats the problem. their homepage aint convincing me either, but that means nothing. the fact unity was used for "scam" in the past is enough to be very carefull here. if i got the mail of livecoin on 08.02. i would have invested FOR SURE (and sold already). but now? i would be very carefull.

noone denys that profit, even large one, can be done with this coin (or other "dubious" ones). but as a mid- or even longtherm investment, this coin is IMO the worst pick you can invest in. those that were in early had good reasons to do so (the news on 08.02. alone was enough to make sure there would be a nice raise from 0,002 to whatever).
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

I did not just randomly pick these names. They are in the white paper of Arbitrade. Stop with the FUD attack we all know you just want to buy in cheap because you're salty you missed out.

i believe you. problem is : Arbitrade could be scam, fake or whatever too. it is nothing that exist for real yet.. thats the problem. their homepage aint convincing me either, but that means nothing. the fact unity was used for "scam" in the past is enough to be very carefull here. if i got the mail of livecoin on 08.02. i would have invested FOR SURE (and sold already). but now? i would be very carefull.

noone denys that profit, even large one, can be done with this coin (or other "dubious" ones). but as a mid- or even longtherm investment, this coin is IMO the worst pick you can invest in. those that were in early had good reasons to do so (the news on 08.02. alone was enough to make sure there would be a nice raise from 0,002 to whatever).

Sure, everyone that was already in at $.002 made a killing if they were able to sell all their coins.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 06:58:32 AM by danishcheese

I think the idea is like this .... or something , if I had a token trading with 200mill tokens and had a group of friends with deep pockets who are all bullish on gold , I say hey back this token 1-1 and the price will hit 1$ shortly after its clear that it is really backed , this wouldn't take 200m in USD volume because people won't sell it for less than 1$ as soon as its clear what's going on . So maybe we will we 30 -90mil$ trade under 1$ on its way to 1$.... then as mining starts tokens are issued " moved from the total of 3 bill to the circulating supply  now 200m" and I guess if it's trading over 1$ the difference could also be used to issue more tokens . Eventually building up to 3bill circulating and bullion to back it .... the tokens will only be worth 1$ of gold that means today you have say one kg of gold in theory or 43,027$ in a year from now if a kg is at 60,000$ you do not have 60,000$ you have 43,027 dig tokens and the board has a extra 15,973$ in bullion not tired to the project,  or about 275grams ... the usd is not going away any time soon & remember this is backed by 1$usd .... or what 1usd is trading for in gold not a specific weight in gold ... I think it will be quite easy to find homes for 3bill tokens that are guaranteed a price of 1$usd and exchangeable for bullion . .... the usd , now that's the scam lol ... juzt kidding

As long as the team has a good % of tokens in hand as I would imagine they do they can get the price to 1$ and the gold to back it , reserves in bullion need to grow along with the circulating supply & if the board holds coins off to the side they are not circulating . Not many people are going to rush to go all into bullion because they could just pull out and prob get a better deal with a fist full of 100s its a nice option tho.  People will just appreciate a gold backed token that they can keep funds in and pay for stuff with the ease of crypto transactions...... also remember , making money,  like creating it is more of a art than a science 🙄
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

So, a second business owner got back to me and also said that the address that the building that Cryptobonix has listed as their physical address is vacant and has been for some time. That's two people who own businesses across the street from that building that says it's vacant. What do you guys think? Very strange.
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

So, a second business owner got back to me and also said that the address that the building that Cryptobonix has listed as their physical address is vacant and has been for some time. That's two people who own businesses across the street from that building that says it's vacant. What do you guys think? Very strange.

I use my mom's address for things ....... sometimes ..

Maybe they don't have a offical office yet ? Just a really good idea . And no way the team is all in one location so that could be something that is conning together . We all work from our pockets if they had a office what would they be doing in it anyways? Remember the world is changing , were changing the world! What about tether they have a office right ?

I don't mean to antagonize,  but really they don't need a office and crypto is weird . I just laid out how this could work , how it might possibly work and it's about being bullish on gold while offering 2 things , a payment token pegged to the usd, and backed by gold & a metals exchange of sorts .. it has function & represents  something people want
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

Maybe they don't have a offical office yet ? Just a really good idea . And no way the team is all in one location so that could be something that is conning together . We all work from our pockets if they had a office what would they be doing in it anyways? Remember the world is changing , were changing the world! What about tether they have a office right ?

I don't mean to antagonize,  but really they don't need a office and crypto is weird . I just laid out how this could work , how it might possibly work and it's about being bullish on gold while offering 2 things , a payment token pegged to the usd, and backed by gold & a metals exchange of sorts .. it has function & represents  something people want

Wow. You people are delusional. "They don't need an office". That's besides the point. Why would you put a fake address on your marketing email? It doesn't matter if they don't need an office or not. To put an address of a vacant building that isn't even zoned for commercial office space because it's located in an area that is only zoned for retail stores is beyond unprofessional, it's downright shady.

BTW, as I type this, the Livecoin website isn't even accessible. All you get is a Error 502 bad gateway page. What's up with that?
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Wow. You people are delusional. "They don't need an office". That's besides the point. Why would you put a fake address on your marketing email? It doesn't matter if they don't need an office or not. To put an address of a vacant building that isn't even zoned for commercial office space because it's located in an area that is only zoned for retail stores is beyond unprofessional, it's downright shady.

BTW, as I type this, the Livecoin website isn't even accessible. All you get is a Error 502 bad gateway page. What's up with that?

Don't respond to this guy - you're just feeding the troll if you do.
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Hey everyone, just joined today after finding this thread, now i have to ask is there ONLY 110 UNY token holders in total? this seems pretty low or am i looking in the wrong place? - https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761

Also i do not know why they would not announce the Dev team in the DIG whitepaper? That to me sounds a lil suspect.

Anyway i snagged some at 300 Sats so will see where this coin goes, regardless whether it is a scam coin or not there is still money to be made.
sikth

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Just got in before the "big pump". Looking forward to see how and if the thing really works.
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

CRYPTOBONTIX - Whitepaper - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKgHo6atTvrPxki73UPVNgWhmDheuO55/view
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

AGAIN ! not to shout lol, but maybe not fake address just one that someone in the group is associated with in one way or another . Like someone's freaking mom owns it idk but it's kinda crazy that you are seeing ico's as legit and this as shady . Crypto is considered shady by so many & its actually a situation where coins or assets are being valued on utility and functionality and the merit of their developers , not the SHADY f#@king SEC who let people like madeoff thru the gate while keeping tons of people from receiving public backing because they don't have everything " in line " this is not a ICO it NEVER HAD A ICO and people are not stupid for viewing it one way or another . Honestly all of crypto looks shady from one angle or another ,even if a particular coin looks all sound then you have the fact its priced in bitcoin,  which forks & splits and is owned by a ghost and what's btg and bch . I like crypto because these guys could actually succeed in creating a gold backed currency " even if it is pegged to USD"  without a proper office.....
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Hey everyone, just joined today after finding this thread, now i have to ask is there ONLY 110 UNY token holders in total? this seems pretty low or am i looking in the wrong place? - https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761

Also i do not know why they would not announce the Dev team in the DIG whitepaper? That to me sounds a lil suspect.

Anyway i snagged some at 300 Sats so will see where this coin goes, regardless whether it is a scam coin or not there is still money to be made.

Yeah does that # not include the wallets on livecoin or is it seriously that low ?
sikth

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

I think it's from people that withdrew from the exchange. I would do the same but the fee is just brutal (~2700 UNY)...
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 03:06:22 PM by P-UNIT

Found some interesting information

dignityingot.com

namasteingot.com

honoringot.com

lifeingot.com

*edit

all registered within the last 3 weeks.  Look where it directs you!  dignityingot.com directs you to arbitrade.io  and the remainder directs you to cryptobontix.com

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOUR UNY SWAPS TO DIG
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:53 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:09:39 AM by danishcheese

Found some interesting information

dignityingot.com

namasteingot.com

honoringot.com

lifeingot.com

*edit

all registered within the last 3 weeks.  Look where it directs you!  dignityingot.com directs you to arbitrade.io  and the remainder directs you to cryptobontix.com

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOUR UNY SWAPS TO DIG

Ummm you just " found this " ? ....... did he just say that ?

Look at VLTC no site no Twitter . but I watched it go from 6 sat to 100 and now its back at 5 .... crypto guy that is your coin man , it's right up your ally

Just noticed there is almost 5btc on the bid for vltc and it's at 4sat .... so many coins in the 100 to 1000sat range with only .2 btc on the bid .... crypto guy ?
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

You're not looking in the wrong place. Notice how 1 single wallet holds 94% of all UNY tokens? Yeah. Price manipulation is easy!
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

You're not looking in the wrong place. Notice how 1 single wallet holds 94% of all UNY tokens? Yeah. Price manipulation is easy!

It's because there was no ICO.  The founders and owners have 94%.  Because they have the position to manipulate to a dollar, you think they will?
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: