Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

All I have got to say and this says a lot...   is that I have made out like nobody`s business on this.  Over a years income I will have in my pocket if I sell half of what have a let the rest ride..

I have never made a years income in a few days before..

whatever risk there may have been is gone..

that is what "smart" investors do.. Cool

and that wiered guy down there you really need to go take a bath cause you stink to high heaven..

Good for you buddy !!! And first of all I'm on vacation & I don't care if I stink ... second, this guy is joking or doesn't get it , most of wall st is still saying bitcoin and crypto is not a smart investment . That , has nothing to do with trading & clearly uny has been a good trade over the past week or month .. I found it scrolling down livecoins lowest market cap coins & decided to give it a chance at 1/4 of a penny because 1 they had a Twitter 2 they had a idea 3 at least a few people posted here .. that all & there are a pile of coins with none of that and question marks on coinmarketcap next to their circulating coins area ..... it's a trade & could be a investment . But the signs were there to buy and we saw them . When I see signs to sell I will.   Dude can't be for real the way he talks.... somehow were stupid for making a profit and he's a genius for pointing out the obvious risks in crypto and crying foul from the sidelines lol .... I really hope this goes to a buck now so he can check himself into the bin
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

All I have got to say and this says a lot...   is that I have made out like nobody`s business on this.  Over a years income I will have in my pocket if I sell half of what have a let the rest ride..

and that wiered guy down there you really need to go take a bath cause you stink to high heaven..

Sure you have, pal. I made a million dollars trading NEO last week. See? I can do it, too. Doesn't mean it actually happened. What's your UNY receiving address so I can look up the selling transaction and see the "one year income you made in a day". My money says that you won't give me the address to prove you made that much money because it didn't happen. Unless you make $300 per year. I guess that's it. LOL!

By the way, guys... in just a little over 5 hours, https://cryptobontix.com/ is going to reset their countdown clock again! I can't wait! Exciting!

danishcheese

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

Check out arbitrade.io. Cryptobontix is the token behind this exchange. Same team.

Where can we see the link between arbitrade.io and this dev because that is actually interesting
danishcheese

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

Sure you have, pal. I made a million dollars trading NEO last week. See? I can do it, too. Doesn't mean it actually happened. What's your UNY receiving address so I can look up the selling transaction and see the "one year income you made in a day". My money says that you won't give me the address to prove you made that much money because it didn't happen. Unless you make $300 per year. I guess that's it. LOL!

By the way, guys... in just a little over 5 hours, https://cryptobontix.com/ is going to reset their countdown clock again! I can't wait! Exciting!

And you ..... your a bad man , very bad man . I'm a artist and have lived comfortable for a year on a quarter what this coin has given me . The volume is very clear its possible and you have no reason to doubt his words . Go away no one has to prove anything to you ... u bad man
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

Go away no one has to prove anything to you ... u bad man

The obvious reply of someone who is a liar and could never show proof to back up their bold statement. So, why are you so afraid to give me your UNY receiving address so I can look up the transaction that made you "tons of money"? I'll tell you why. Because it didn't happen. You're just another pathetic UNY shill. What is hilarious is that you stated that you used the fact that UNY has a Twitter feed as a sign that it would be a good buy. LOL! That just shows how naive you are at gauging what would be a wise crypto buy. Especially since the UNY Twitter feed gave no information about the project. Tons of crap coins have Twitter accounts. It's like you just quickly checked to see if there was a Twitter feed without scanning through it to see what the tweets were and immediately jumped on board UNY. Hell, I could create a Twitter account tonight for a scam coin and buy fake followers and your dumb ass would see that as a legit sign to invest in a coin. LOL! Unbelievable.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

Check out arbitrade.io. Cryptobontix is the token behind this exchange. Same team.

LOL! Wow. You just signed up today and this is your first post ever, gsur. danishcheese, is that you? "Yup. It's me. I'm both danishcheese AND gsur. You saw through my stupidity... again."  Roll Eyes
danishcheese

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

The obvious reply of someone who is a liar and could never show proof to back up their bold statement. So, why are you so afraid to give me your UNY receiving address so I can look up the transaction that made you "tons of money"? I'll tell you why. Because it didn't happen. You're just another pathetic UNY shill. What is hilarious is that you stated that you used the fact that UNY has a Twitter feed as a sign that it would be a good buy. LOL! That just shows how naive you are at gauging what would be a wise crypto buy. Especially since the UNY Twitter feed gave no information about the project. Tons of crap coins have Twitter accounts. It's like you just quickly checked to see if there was a Twitter feed without scanning through it to see what the tweets were and immediately jumped on board UNY. Hell, I could create a Twitter account tonight for a scam coin and buy fake followers and your dumb ass would see that as a legit sign to invest in a coin. LOL! Unbelievable.

And yeah you got me I'm running multiple accounts :/ first dude I love for entertaining me while I'm babysitting my trade , trade not investment & I don't want you to go to the bin . I wouldn't put as much in at 1000 as I did at 33 because it's come up so much . I happened to buy it weeks ago for the reasons I posted . And yes I do believe they are good reasons and I will actually share with you ... first I am no smart investor , I started playing with penny stocks in 2007 and saw everything go down the tubes I bought serious radio close to 2$ and didn't have a extra 100$ to buy more when it hit 15 cents in 2008 I bought sharper image I bought imax I have bought so many crap stocks I can't even tell you and I never made a profit but I bought a lot of experience over those years... one thing that struck me about crypto in 2011-12 was that coins were coming out nearly worthless like 100th of a penny and so on & if it's not a endless coin count or crazy premine and there is any interest in it at all I say its worth picking up a little ... criteria I look for , A GOOD IDEA
NO PREMINE or small reasonable premine
SOME ATTENTION any little bit is ok
SOME SIGN THE DEV IS ACTIVE
A CHAIN THAT IS RUNNING OVER 1 YEAR
ON MORE THAN 1 EXCHANGE

And that's it ... that's what I look for because right now the entire crypto market is less than a half trill , the penny stock market in the US is like 7 to 11 trill I think and China has a equivalent type market like that as does India Canada in sure just about every country has a pink sheets kind of market ... that's like 100trill world wide in non reporting never to be profitable company's & crypto is open to almost all of them . Again crypto including the top 5 which are not even in the same realm is less than 1/2 trill ... I believe these @#%÷ coins as you call them are a much much more honest vehicle for trade than 99% of penny stocks, I also know for a fact they are more accessible to people because you don't need a TD or ameritrade account , you can live just about anyplace on the planet .    

So I do get your criteria for a good investment and respect it , I'm just looking at the market in a diff manor than you & I think I'm right . You will see a day with 10s of thousands of coins trading & I would say that a good portion of 1500 you see today on coin M cap will do well because they are the first 1500 , while you are looking at things very closely I'm looking at the whole thing from afar & uny or dig has more going for it than many other coins ...

And also ICOs have everything in line because they are asking in most cases a lot for their coins . Uny had a market cap like 10 BTC when I bought.  If you can pick up coins when they are virtually worthless and they have a utility or a sound idea behind them do it . That's my mist important criteria a low market cap , even better if it's been high at any point .... I'm telling you this is just the beginning of a global market that I truly believe in & the coins out now are the founding fathers if you will . If you're going to keep being mean and paranoid & ignore all the points I just made idk what else to tell ya .

I don't think you're realizing how big this market is going to be or how small it is now
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

And yeah you got me I'm running multiple accounts :/ first dude I love for entertaining me while I'm babysitting my trade , trade not investment & I don't want you to go to the bin . I wouldn't put as much in at 1000 as I did at 33 because it's come up so much . I happened to buy it weeks ago for the reasons I posted . And yes I do believe they are good reasons and I will actually share with you ... first I am no smart investor , I started playing with penny stocks in 2007 and saw everything go down the tubes I bought serious radio close to 2$ and didn't have a extra 100$ to buy more when it hit 15 cents in 2008 I bought sharper image I bought imax I have bought so many crap stocks I can't even tell you and I never made a profit but I bought a lot of experience over those years... one thing that struck me about crypto in 2011-12 was that coins were coming out nearly worthless like 100th of a penny and so on & if it's not a endless coin count or crazy premine and there is any interest in it at all I say its worth picking up a little ... criteria I look for , A GOOD IDEA
NO PREMINE or small reasonable premine
SOME ATTENTION any little bit is ok
SOME SIGN THE DEV IS ACTIVE
A CHAIN THAT IS RUNNING OVER 1 YEAR
ON MORE THAN 1 EXCHANGE

And that's it ... that's what I look for because right now the entire crypto market is less than a half trill , the penny stock market in the US is like 7 to 11 trill I think and China has a equivalent type market like that as does India Canada in sure just about every country has a pink sheets kind of market ... that's like 100trill world wide in non reporting never to be profitable company's & crypto is open to almost all of them . Again crypto including the top 5 which are not even in the same realm is less than 1/2 trill ... I believe these @#%÷ coins as you call them are a much much more honest vehicle for trade than 99% of penny stocks, I also know for a fact they are more accessible to people because you don't need a TD or ameritrade account , you can live just about anyplace on the planet .    

So I do get your criteria for a good investment and respect it , I'm just looking at the market in a diff manor than you & I think I'm right . You will see a day with 10s of thousands of coins trading & I would say that a good portion of 1500 you see today on coin M cap will do well because they are the first 1500 , while you are looking at things very closely I'm looking at the whole thing from afar & uny or dig has more going for it than many other coins ...

And also ICOs have everything in line because they are asking in most cases a lot for their coins . Uny had a market cap like 10 BTC when I bought.  If you can pick up coins when they are virtually worthless and they have a utility or a sound idea behind them do it . That's my mist important criteria a low market cap , even better if it's been high at any point .... I'm telling you this is just the beginning of a global market that I truly believe in & the coins out now are the founding fathers if you will . If you're going to keep being mean and paranoid & ignore all the points I just made idk what else to tell ya .

I don't think you're realizing how big this market is going to be or how small it is now

I agree with much of what you're saying, but there are a lot of people who buy coins at a fraction of a cent and they don't increase by 1000%. Admit it, you got lucky on this one. I'm not trying to insult you by saying that, it's just the truth. You could take a dozen different cryptros currently trading at a fraction of a penny and invest $100 in each one, and most likely, none of them will ever see a 1000% increase within a year, maybe even ever. Admit it, investing a good chunk of change in a coin with anonymous developers, no roadmap, no whitepaper, and not even a live website with useful information is pure high-risk speculation, or even just plain old gambling. Sure, if you know when to get in and out in case it's a scam, that's one thing. But, most people buying crypto today weren't trading penny stocks before and they don't realize there are a lot of scammers in this market who just want your money, and so they invest in a fairly unknown coin thinking it will be a good long-term investment and end up getting burned. Just a fraction of my 2 cents.

danishcheese

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

Absolutely,  it was a lucky buy . But it has a good idea behind it , the dev has posted here and on Twitter even if it's only been once or twice and it's on 2 exchanges with 3 pairs on livecoin and the dev seems to be someone commited to doing something in crypto ... these are 3 things that many other coins that I chose not to buy didn't have... also another good thing to look for is coins that look low ish , like not on the floor like they are being propped up falsely.  Uny was on the ground when I found it and that struck me . Most scam coins have constant fake volume ... I'm telling ya there are good coins very cheep right now with very little attention with great utility and good people behind them and they are next to worthless ... I would rather a struggling project with no fan fair over something that looks really good at a 1 to 15m market cap ... but you are right luck is also a part of it .... and again here we are with 00.00.00 on the clock saying wtf is actually going on . I honestly don't know but I'm in for the reasons I've posted

I think if you apply what i said to 12 cryptos , under 100k market cap you would turn a profit honestly .. any community,  a GOOD IDEA & a good chain that has been up and running over 1 year ... pick 12 and see , just track them
danishcheese

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:23:04 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:46:54 AM by danishcheese

Wow the clock ran out and there is some news posted !!!! Actually looking really good Smiley

What I always though was a great aspect of this idea is that while the utility of this coin is needed and just kinda great , a gold backed currency " our tokens are backed 1 to 1$ bullion . As the price of gold rises over the next generation " or 3" the board can take care of themselves and grow new projects and investments and have the bank to do great things , which hopefully the holders get some sort of vote on , maybe . Everyone will be happy to have a token that is always worth 1$ usd even if you have to go from token to gold to cash to have it & that process will be streamlined no doubt , but the board holds that 1$ of gold as it turns to 3-6-or 10$   giving them the opportunity to drive lambo or help end starvation... good job guys , looking forward to seeing what you pick .
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

True. It's just says what we already know from the Livecoin email though. I'm still skeptical.
danishcheese

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

True. It's just says what we already know from the Livecoin email though. I'm still skeptical.

Yeah well it's a bold plan , ending the manipulation in the gold silver & platnum markets by having a real-time physical market that is not trading paper contracts ? I'm still skeptical but it's a rare moment when you could say the planet's are lined up just right to let it happen . The way these very new smart contracts work , the rampant printing of paper money , the interest in crypto the end of this honestly bizarre generation long disintrest in gold and silver as money . Ya know that never happened before right ? Like for the past few thousand years ? Only about 80 or so did people not view gold as money & I'm pretty sure that's over .. the way it all is , this could be the tool that is needed to go back to what's normal & have the ability to still buy a beer with your phone , not a piece of eight ....... we will know if this is the group to do it in the coming months
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

To all these noobs who say this is a scam - I have just received the Whitepaper from the company. Also check the website - new message up. You can sign up to get the whitepaper. Their plan is ambitious and I think this coin can grow 500-1000% soon. Just speculation very high risk, high reward. If I read the whitepaper right, 1 DIG coin (the rebranded version of Unity Ingot) will be worth about $1 usd worth of gold bullion - I did the calculation put forth in the white paper and it came out to about $1.04. Yes, there is a lot to be skeptical of, but I think this is an interesting project and there is a lot of growth to go. Do your own research!

Before I get any sh*t for being brand new- the only reason I made an account here was to counteract the FUD being spread by people who really have no clue what they are talking about.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

One check of a rally with this guy, rebrand incoming  apparently.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

The whitepaper says that "1 Gold Unity Ingot Token (UNY) is equal to 0.02445 grams of gold bullion." My calculations put that out to be about $1.04. However pretty sure they've committed to $1. They are also making 3 other coins called Namaste Ingot (NAM), Life Ingot (LIF), and Honor Ingot (HNR). NAM will be backed by silver, LIF by platinum, and HNR by Palladium.
For UNY, the # of tokens will be burned - 10,000,000,000 UNY --> 3,000,000,000 DIG.

Lastly, there is also a buy back and burn program that will gradually reduce the supply of the tokens if I have read the whitepaper right. I'd honestly like to know more about the ownership, but from what I have been told this token has been around for a long time...
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

Sounds like they are totally funded from the outside. Why does this sound so automatic?  Like if you own 1 coin its automatically worth $1 in the next 2 weeks?
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

Sounds like they are totally funded from the outside. Why does this sound so automatic?  Like if you own 1 coin its automatically worth $1 in the next 2 weeks?

Because it will be automatic.   If you own a coin you will be able to turn it in for $1 worth of Gold according to the whitepaper.   Roll Eyes   Might not be a good idea however if the coin happens to be worth more than a dollar..

I suspect that with the inherent value of the coin being a dollar it will never be a dollar to buy a coin.   Won`t be able to get one for that if all this proves to work out..   Shocked
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

Wow the clock ran out and there is some news posted !!!! Actually looking really good Smiley

What I always though was a great aspect of this idea is that while the utility of this coin is needed and just kinda great , a gold backed currency " our tokens are backed 1 to 1$ bullion . As the price of gold rises over the next generation " or 3" the board can take care of themselves and grow new projects and investments and have the bank to do great things , which hopefully the holders get some sort of vote on , maybe . Everyone will be happy to have a token that is always worth 1$ usd even if you have to go from token to gold to cash to have it & that process will be streamlined no doubt , but the board holds that 1$ of gold as it turns to 3-6-or 10$   giving them the opportunity to drive lambo or help end starvation... good job guys , looking forward to seeing what you pick .

Guys  , I also read the news and updates and I kind of believe that this coin Dignity should be not less than 1$ (according to the statements). Regarding the scam accusation and as this is not an ICO the only way to scam would be to create a hype and dump the coin but they have some many plans till end of summer that by then it will be clear if the project is scam or not and I don't believe they will dump anything in thee next 2-3  months because this one is set to grow if they really execute what they promised  . Guys this is not a financial advise and buy only what you can afford to lose but I think this one will go to 1$ scam or not cause if even scam it will be stupid to dump now at 0.05$ plus the volume is low . I believe when the right market conditions come back this one will indeed grow to 1$ but again maybe I a m wrong . But If this is not a scam I expect even 5 $ long term .
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

To all these noobs who say this is a scam - I have just received the Whitepaper from the company. Also check the website - new message up. You can sign up to get the whitepaper. Their plan is ambitious and I think this coin can grow 500-1000% soon. Just speculation very high risk, high reward. If I read the whitepaper right, 1 DIG coin (the rebranded version of Unity Ingot) will be worth about $1 usd worth of gold bullion - I did the calculation put forth in the white paper and it came out to about $1.04. Yes, there is a lot to be skeptical of, but I think this is an interesting project and there is a lot of growth to go. Do your own research!

Before I get any sh*t for being brand new- the only reason I made an account here was to counteract the FUD being spread by people who really have no clue what they are talking about.

Ironic how an anonymous person joins this forum today and creates his first post, pointing his finger and calling anyone who claims this token is a scam a noobie, all while his member status on this forum is Newbie. And, of course, he gives the typical explanation of "the only reason I made an account here was to counteract the FUD being spread by people who really have no clue what they are talking about." So, anyone that asks legitimate questions about a token developer is spreading FUD and "doesn't know what they're talking about". Give me a break, bro!

I received the same whitepaper in the same email. I also copied the Canadian address listed in the email and did a Google Maps search of that address. Guess what it is... it's a women's clothing store on a small main street called Skirt. It is surroundee by a bunch of other little shops, bars, and restaurants along the same street. LOL! You can even see the address number 38 posted right on the front of the building if you use Street View in Google Maps. Also, if you navigate up the street, you'll see the Grand Bend sign arched above the street, so that is definitely the same address as in the email. Here is the address in the Cryptobontix email:

38 Main St.
Grand Bend Ontario N0M 1T0
CANADA

Go ahead. Look it up on Google. Now, this is where you reply to my post and tell me that it doesn't matter that the address in the email is that of a women's clothing store. And, that it must be a clerical error or maybe the owner of Cryptobontix also owns a women's clothing store and decided to throw that address in the email to show that they already have "business experience". LOL!  Roll Eyes

Noooooo. This isn't a scam. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation why they have the address of a women's clothing store on a small main street as the Cryptobontix Management address.  Roll Eyes

Now watch. You're going to see more Newbie members like nmaru join this forum over the next few days and refute everything I just said here as FUD and naiveté and call me a total noobie for bringing up valid points about Cryptobontix. Ready? Set. Go!
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:47:22 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:07:09 PM by crypto.classroom

Ironic how an anonymous person joins this forum today and creates his first post, pointing his finger and calling anyone who claims this token is a scam a noobie, all while his member status on this forum is Newbie. And, of course, he gives the typical explanation of "the only reason I made an account here was to counteract the FUD being spread by people who really have no clue what they are talking about." So, anyone that asks legitimate questions about a token developer is spreading FUD and "doesn't know what they're talking about". Give me a break, bro!

I received the same whitepaper in the same email. I also copied the Canadian address listed in the email and did a Google Maps search of that address. Guess what it is... it's a women's clothing store on a small main street called Skirt. It is surroundee by a bunch of other little shops, bars, and restaurants along the same street. LOL! You can even see the address number 38 posted right on the front of the building if you use Street View in Google Maps. Also, if you navigate up the street, you'll see the Grand Bend sign arched above the street, so that is definitely the same address as in the email. Here is the address in the Cryptobontix email:

38 Main St.
Grand Bend Ontario N0M 1T0
CANADA

Go ahead. Look it up on Google. Now, this is where you reply to my post and tell me that it doesn't matter that the address in the email is that of a women's clothing store. And, that it must be a clerical error or maybe the owner of Cryptobontix also owns a women's clothing store and decided to throw that address in the email to show that they already have "business experience". LOL!  Roll Eyes

Noooooo. This isn't a scam. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation why they have the address of a women's clothing store on a small main street as the Cryptobontix Management address.  Roll Eyes

Now watch. You're going to see more Newbie members like nmaru join this forum over the next few days and refute everything I just said here as FUD and naiveté and call me a total noobie for bringing up valid points about Cryptobontix. Ready? Set. Go!

You are so so funny.  Like a court jester...  Grin

it looks like a nice dress shop..  

Due to the nature of crypto I am surprised it is not somebody`s garage  Roll Eyes

and since it does look like it is a dress shop right now, I bet it won`t be there for long since this genius idea has come to light and seems to be backed not only by some very important people but a lot of money to boot...

And you jerkoff?  Throw some shit around.  I mean belt out some really nasty stuff now, lets see what you can do.  

Your going to need to put on quite a show to stop this one..!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: