Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
lucidwater

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:52:39 AM

I'm sorry you've clearly had some very unrealistic expectations, but look you're throwing an unnecessary temper tantrum to try and get wagerr to pay off a bunch of shady centralized exchanges so you can try and make a quick buck.  It's not going to work, and this effort would have been (or still could be) better spent trying to get the exchanges to add wagerr.  Those are the groups you should be angry with.  So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?

This one clearly unveiled their ugly stupid shit stuck for months in their filthy assholes. Harmful rusts in the Wagerr ship. Always trying to sink the ship for their own stuck shit!

No worries, this sort of innate stupidity is forgivable, as no one gives a shit to their shit!
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:40:15 AM

What does +550 / 6.5 and -550 / 1.1818 mean? Why is there a + and a - and where is the reward higher? I use google for a answer but I didn't understand it really  Grin

It's the same odds, just in different forms because bettors have different preferences.  Unless you're already familiar with american odds, decimal will probably easier for you to work with.

+550 means that for every 100 units you bet, you get 550 units profit...plus the 100 back for a total of 650.  So 6.5 for decimal is same.

-550 means that you'd have to bet 550 units to win 100 units profit...plus the 550 back for a total of 650.  Again, 1.1818 is the corresponding decimal for this side of the bet.

Then there's fractional odds, and I'm not even gonna get into those...they will hopefully just become an old relic of the past since decimals are more code-friendly these days. 

Ah ok now i understand, no i'm not familiar with amereican odds ;-).
Thank you.
kimkibu

Activity: 561
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:11:39 AM

so many koreans started to join wagerr s telegram group.we all know thoose koreans who joined to edgeless all together and made a graet comunity over there.im ecpecting samething for wagerr.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

so many koreans started to join wagerr s telegram group.we all know thoose koreans who joined to edgeless all together and made a graet comunity over there.im ecpecting samething for wagerr.

It would be perfect that Chinese could join Wagerr. China is a driving force in crypto. Just look what they have done with NEO. I will bet that Decent as well is going very high after adding functionality to their platform.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finalshot23

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

Can someone help me understand (if i wanted to sell my WGR tokens) how to do it?  I have the Waves Lite client and I am in the DEX but it is not giving me an option to pair WGR with neither BTC or WAVES.  I am not getting any green check marks for WGR tokens....what am I doing wrong?
Cryptobankrup7cy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:29:41 PM

Can someone help me understand (if i wanted to sell my WGR tokens) how to do it?  I have the Waves Lite client and I am in the DEX but it is not giving me an option to pair WGR with neither BTC or WAVES.  I am not getting any green check marks for WGR tokens....what am I doing wrong?
You are doing wrong that you are trying to sell WGR LOL
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

holy shit the amount of retard in this thread is astounding LOL WOW

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:13:00 PM

What does +550 / 6.5 and -550 / 1.1818 mean? Why is there a + and a - and where is the reward higher? I use google for a answer but I didn't understand it really  Grin

It's the same odds, just in different forms because bettors have different preferences.  Unless you're already familiar with american odds, decimal will probably easier for you to work with.

+550 means that for every 100 units you bet, you get 550 units profit...plus the 100 back for a total of 650.  So 6.5 for decimal is same.

-550 means that you'd have to bet 550 units to win 100 units profit...plus the 550 back for a total of 650.  Again, 1.1818 is the corresponding decimal for this side of the bet.

Then there's fractional odds, and I'm not even gonna get into those...they will hopefully just become an old relic of the past since decimals are more code-friendly these days. 

Who made up this retarded system. Thanks for elaborating.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:34:26 PM

So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?

I'm happy with Wagerr so far, especially that the Mayweather/McGregor bet is already available. I also don't think they promised exchanges at ICO stage and I think they've suggested from early on that it suits them to be under the radar a bit for now.

However the answer to your question is 'As a courtesy to ICO investors, soon to be a requirement.'

ICO's which are rapidly added to decent exchanges relative to their size, have a high probability of maintaining and growing their value post ICO. ICO's which list on very small exchanges have a high probability of trading below their ICO price even if developmental progress is good.

So by not putting a tiny percentage of funds raised into centralised exchange listings, it's a bit like an FU to the people who funded you, because there's a high probability they will have made a bad investment timing wise, because the same shares will be purchasable at a later date, for lower risk and a lower price. So it's like 'Invest at this price in our ICO! (Even though we know it will be very likely be cheaper in two months due to our undisclosed exchange listing policy/strategy.)

As a result, I'm fairly certain more and more projects will actually need exchange agreements in place at ICO stage because investors will be more and more reluctant to invest, knowing that the biggest factor influencing their investment timing decision is whether or not the ICO will swiftly list on relatively large and liquid exchanges.
burner2015

Activity: 238

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?

I'm happy with Wagerr so far, especially that the Mayweather/McGregor bet is already available. I also don't think they promised exchanges at ICO stage and I think they've suggested from early on that it suits them to be under the radar a bit for now.

However the answer to your question is 'As a courtesy to ICO investors, soon to be a requirement.'

ICO's which are rapidly added to decent exchanges relative to their size, have a high probability of maintaining and growing their value post ICO. ICO's which list on very small exchanges have a high probability of trading below their ICO price even if developmental progress is good.

So by not putting a tiny percentage of funds raised into centralised exchange listings, it's a bit like an FU to the people who funded you, because there's a high probability they will have made a bad investment timing wise, because the same shares will be purchasable at a later date, for lower risk and a lower price. So it's like 'Invest at this price in our ICO! (Even though we know it will be very likely be cheaper in two months due to our undisclosed exchange listing policy/strategy.)

As a result, I'm fairly certain more and more projects will actually need exchange agreements in place at ICO stage because investors will be more and more reluctant to invest, knowing that the biggest factor influencing their investment timing decision is whether or not the ICO will swiftly list on relatively large and liquid exchanges.

Problem are not the ICOs more the exchanges. Some are quite "privat" and decide by their own. That is ok and we have to accept that, but I hope as more and more exchanges develop the ICO will have more "good" exchanges to choose from. Binance e.g. seems promising and hopefully also WavesDEX.  That is the missing part to your analysis.

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
lucidwater

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

Very true! Clever investors should sell theirs on DEX or Tidex as long as small margins still exist after the ICO breakeven cost, unless you're a bettor waiting to use the Wagerr system.

I keep buying simply because I need to house some masternodes and sell directly onsite to many of my existing customers in the sport clubs.

Wagerr is a betting token, not an investment coin. Bad choice for investors as there are too many good investment coins out there.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

Someone could tell me the exact day of the mainnet, and which exchange will be added on this date, I do not think it enters polo, but in bittrex ... thanks and excuse my absence!
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:22:19 PM

There is no specific date announced, when the mainnet goes life. This also applies to testnet. Testnet is supposed to go live in Q3, Mainnet in Q4. That's what they said before ICO.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:12:34 PM

Very true! Clever investors should sell theirs on DEX or Tidex as long as small margins still exist after the ICO breakeven cost, unless you're a bettor waiting to use the Wagerr system.

I keep buying simply because I need to house some masternodes and sell directly onsite to many of my existing customers in the sport clubs.

Wagerr is a betting token, not an investment coin. Bad choice for investors as there are too many good investment coins out there.

You're absolutely wrong telling people that Wagerr token is not an investment token. Have you read whitepaper? Demand for WGR tokens will boost the price and reward investors who are holding tokens.

Value Coupling

Nearly half of all fees are systematically destroyed — and destroying fees diminishes coin supply. It’s a simple matter of supply and demand: Given steady demand, free markets tend to respond to a dwindling supply with rising asset price. Holders of the asset will only sell it for the highest price the market will bear. Watch the video and check out the “economics” tab for more details on how the Wagerr economy works.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

Cheap coins,thanks lucidwater Grin
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:34:47 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 08:50:34 PM by FandangledGizmo

You're absolutely wrong telling people that Wagerr token is not an investment token. Have you read whitepaper? Demand for WGR tokens will boost the price and reward investors who are holding tokens.

Value Coupling

Nearly half of all fees are systematically destroyed — and destroying fees diminishes coin supply. It’s a simple matter of supply and demand: Given steady demand, free markets tend to respond to a dwindling supply with rising asset price. Holders of the asset will only sell it for the highest price the market will bear. Watch the video and check out the “economics” tab for more details on how the Wagerr economy works.

Yes Wagerr is a great investment coin. Sports betting is a huge market, 400 Billion+. (Some estimates are $3 trillion+) Wagerr will be cheaper, safer, more secure, transparent & globally accessible than existing options. Destroying fees from this lucrative model will rapidly increase it's value. In less than 18 months, I'm sure one of the top 5 valued cryptos will be the market leading betting based coin and Wagerr has every chance of being it.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

I'm sure that this coin will get a value of 3x when arrives to Bittrex.Next floor 0.00008 BTC.Be warned Kiss
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:43:18 PM

This just out from the Wagerr team...

http://mailchi.mp/bff70f654c3b/wagerr-issuance-update-67303?e=d9b9a9cd73

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:05:32 PM

thanks for the cheap coins, whoever dumped on me. These sub ICO prices are worth a go. Just mark my words.

this space is intentionally left blank
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

I love receiving Dev-updates via mail... Smiley

The parts I like most:

"Nearly ¾ of a million wager have been put on the line, which means one thing….

Wagerr. Will. Be. Burned.

As it will be on the live chain, Wagerr will be burning the fees. Should the bet result in Wagerr.com carrying a loss, the team will cover it out of the funds allocated to compensate the original developers of Wagerr. "

and

"We are working on a partnership with a Bitcoin ATM company that would make wagerr integrated into every BTM they deploy, this would make it easier for normal users to get fiat in and out of the wagerr network."

I´ll hold my WGR for quite a while...

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: