Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:28:05 PM

NVO will be a great promoter of Dash and other Masternode coins. Since each user controls their wallet, trades will have to be written into the blockchain. Something that doesn't happen on centralized exchanges. That means BTC will be the worst coin to trade, LTC will be kind of crap and instant send coins will be king.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

NVO's ICO price is how much, its price has been relatively stable, the highest also doubled, relative to other coins, the increase is relatively low, I wonder if the government does not have the capital pool to pull it?
gamera2

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:57:24 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:07:27 PM by gamera2

I know that you miss me guys, and i miss you too a lot, it is just that Ton is to manage slack and other channels, while Yanni and me manage the development team.

So you admit Ton is responsible for managing slack and all channels but yet he does not do that and perform really poorly over these months with delivering adequate information.
Just because he said ton "manages" the channels doesn't mean anything about relaying information. even so i  have been pretty satisfied with the information ton puts out, im not sure what you are even talking about.

haha dude you probably live in vacuum or parallel universe, gave me a good laugh tho  Shocked Grin Grin Grin
_Crypto101

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

We already know that marketing and communication is not their strong suit.

However, for all those believing in their capabilities of developing a secure wallet and dex, and want to actually hold their tokens for the returns of the actual product, we should be happy that we were and are still able to get in so cheap.

When NVO would have been marketed better with accessible exchanges available, the price would probably already be around 5$. In the short term this would help nobody besides short term investors.

From my perspective the value of NVO, besides speculation, is heavily depending on the actual daily volume.

When we would expect the crypto market to keep growing as it is, the opportunities for high daily volume keep increasing and increasing thus increasing the potential value of NVO.

I wouldn't be surprised that when the team actually delivers in Q1 we could be looking at 5-10$, however to see the 100$ people are talking about it will need to be widely used with 'high' daily volumes.
Autumn

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:25:28 PM

However, for all those believing in their capabilities of developing a secure wallet and dex, and want to actually hold their tokens for the returns of the actual product, we should be happy that we were and are still able to get in so cheap.

When NVO would have been marketed better with accessible exchanges available, the price would probably already be around 5$. In the short term this would help nobody besides short term investors.

From my perspective the value of NVO, besides speculation, is heavily depending on the actual daily volume.

When we would expect the crypto market to keep growing as it is, the opportunities for high daily volume keep increasing and increasing thus increasing the potential value of NVO.

I wouldn't be surprised that when the team actually delivers in Q1 we could be looking at 5-10$, however to see the 100$ people are talking about it will need to be widely used with 'high' daily volumes.
Yes, if the author can talk more about a few exchanges, these numbers are not problems, they are too low-key
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:42 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 08:14:24 PM by Chris!

I know that you miss me guys, and i miss you too a lot, it is just that Ton is to manage slack and other channels, while Yanni and me manage the development team. I am missing bitcointalk too, i used to help people there and meet new devs, exchanging point of views and arguments in the crypto space.

Actually i am most of time on dev slacks, and i get often pinged to check commits and events.

I use to listen to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqa7W-_Snbo

and work Smiley

Remember that last time, i had arguments with david irvine because he spent hours on podcasts, youtube videos, conferences. It permited to safeguard the stability of the coin, but delayed the development, and i don't want to do the same. I rather like to hibernate in winter (focusing on dev) and take advantage of spring and summer with NVO as the crypto prices grows in these periods (also, annual BTC/ETH competition) and i want NVO to be in the race with other exchanges.

If you were looking for a quick flip you've come to the wrong place. This is a long term hold and it'll pay off when the DEX is out. I wouldn't expect the price to move upwards too much until we have a real working exchange. That's what I invested in anyway, not a speculation on when it'll come to be.

Sit back and wait. The price right now doesn't matter because the volume is so low. Like Ton said on Slack, they could easily manipulate the price on counterparty, but why would they (also the legal aspect I'm sure)?

The temporary exchange will help with liquidity but again, I wouldn't expect a huge surge in price until the DEX is out. Anything between now and then is just speculation and us early adopters buying a little more.
_Crypto101

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

Yes, if the author can talk more about a few exchanges, these numbers are not problems, they are too low-key

I may be misunderstanding you or you might be misunderstanding me, the whole point I am trying to make is, that in the long term we do not need other exchanges or marketing. For people that want to get in or out, something more efficient than counterparty would be nice but that is besides the point.

When you believe they will deliver and you did not invest money you cannot miss, you can just hold the coins, transfer them to the NVO wallet as soon as it officially launches, and keep them there until the DEX has been finished.

As soon as the official wallet has been delivered, a working dex has been delivered, it will be SO EASY to market.

Up until then you should not worry about liquidity of your tokens unless you want out with quick profits.

There is no real product YET so every effort in marketing will have lower returns as well... ($ spent on marketing will have less impact on NVST price)
gamera2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

I may be misunderstanding you or you might be misunderstanding me, the whole point I am trying to make is, that in the long term we do not need other exchanges or marketing. For people that want to get in or out, something more efficient than counterparty would be nice but that is besides the point.

When you believe they will deliver and you did not invest money you cannot miss, you can just hold the coins, transfer them to the NVO wallet as soon as it officially launches, and keep them there until the DEX has been finished.

As soon as the official wallet has been delivered, a working dex has been delivered, it will be SO EASY to market.

Up until then you should not worry about liquidity of your tokens unless you want out with quick profits.

There is no real product YET so every effort in marketing will have lower returns as well... ($ spent on marketing will have less impact on NVST price)

No need of exchange or marketing? You don't know how real world works. Without these only you and devs will use it. NVO is being blown away by competition, the development is losing pace. Instead of holding  NVO buy Kucoin - it's the same like nvo giving dividends to the token holders from the fees but they have working product. It skyrocketed recently and their exchange is having around 70m volume per day.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:03:49 PM

So far the beta wallet looks pretty epic from what I've seen but everyone also brings up a good point when they say it wouldn't hurt to be on some other exchanges, try KMD's barter DEX just added BCO which is the coin for crypto-bridge which is also a DEX. There's BISQ, WAVES, BLOCK, and quite a few others just to name a few off the top of my head. A great marketing strategy and forward thinking would be to try and unify all DEX's together in the fight for privacy and escape of centralization. It's actually the perfect angle to market NVO when you think about it because it is a DEX itself!  Wink

TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

I know that you miss me guys, and i miss you too a lot, it is just that Ton is to manage slack and other channels, while Yanni and me manage the development team.

So you admit Ton is responsible for managing slack and all channels but yet he does not do that and perform really poorly over these months with delivering adequate information.
Just because he said ton "manages" the channels doesn't mean anything about relaying information. even so i  have been pretty satisfied with the information ton puts out, im not sure what you are even talking about.

haha dude you probably live in vacuum or parallel universe, gave me a good laugh tho  Shocked Grin Grin Grin
maybe if you paid close attention you would already have the answers you are looking for.
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:43:14 AM

It's my worst year. Just remembered I joined this ICO. and I had forgotten my Bitcoin encrypted passphrase, but got my wallet.dat file  smh  Undecided
cashclash

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:25 PM

... That means BTC will be the worst coin to trade, LTC will be kind of crap and instant send coins will be king.
What about Lightning?
CryptoHawkAG

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:26:49 PM

I am curious what will become of this project
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:05:01 PM

The Zaif exchange would be a trade option, since they work with XCP token. I do not know if it would be possible?

The DEV seems focused on its own exchange (Veserus), for NVO list. It will be a solution to facilitate the trade, but I do not think it will boost the price up, since it is a new exchange with low volume when it is launched. Beyond that few people know NVO now (no advertising at the moment).

Only we have to wait to see the outcome.
gamera2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 01:35:31 PM by gamera2

Guys check Bridgecoin https://crypto-bridge.org/ The same idea as nvo, it's dex and you get 50% of profits. It's  superior cuz they will have decentralized margin trading and bond markets trading. It's working product and now the price is mooning. The project is blown away by competitors.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

Guys check Bridgecoin...The project is blown away by competitors.

Freudian slip?

I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?

I'll call your bluff signature spammer. PM me if you'd like to know more about the progress since the ICO, or better yet you can just read back a few pages and see what's happened.
Wunderkind

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Downloaded the wallet quite some time ago, UI/UX wise it's really good. Just curious to see what else NVO brings to the tabel. I haven't invested yet.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

Hi guys, let me give you some answers, especially regarding the reduced communication level (from me mainly).
Actually i am managing around 70 devs simultaneously, so i am constantly checking codes and pushes, we are creating the ecosystem of NVO and trust me, it is far from been easy, i also tried to get us listed on cryptopia, but they don't support counterparty (i can send you the conversation log if you want).
Bittrex and Poloniex never wanted to list us, and never replied to our demands.
I didn't wanted to stay like that, so i decided to relaunch veserus, and reopen it in Dubai, as even if it is a temporar exchange, you need a lisence and papers to make it legal and compliant.
Also, we had a talk with the Ledger team (hardware wallet) as we will add support for hardware wallet in the next updates.
I am also trying to enable trading from the wallet to Veserus (using its API) while the DEX is in development (will use the DEX interface with veserus) which will also let us fix and improve the DEX interface.
I am aware about the price of NVST, and i am as annoyed as you guys are, so i decided to give a utility to the NVST on veserus (like binance and their coin)
Instead of paying 200k$ to advertise on coinmarketcap, we decided to release our own version (bytecap) which will be used by the wallet to gather price informations.
We will also try to check with card providers to see if we can setup a service comparable to mistertango, exchange linked to bank account with debit card.
So, instead of chasing exchanges to list NVST, i decided to take a more complicated path, but more secure, with better results on the long term.

There are so many other things we are implementing and preparing, nobody took offdays, and i am forbiding it unless everything is done.

Regarding the bugs, the next update of the wallet will include an autoupdater, which means that at each startup you will be notified for a new version, it will download and install the update for you.
For PR guy, keep in mind that it is a holiday period, give us some time, slowly but surely everything will be organized properly.

I wish you an excellent end-of-year holiday, we handle the rest, and work hard on realising the objectives.

Thanks for the updates! Would be great if we could get updates like this on a regular basis Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
CharlieSmiles

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:46:25 PM by CharlieSmiles

Hi guys, I participated in the ICO and still have my nvst linked to my bitcoin wallet. Is it possible and safe to send them to the beta wallet? Without using the counterparty method?
Cheers,
CS
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: