Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
6rq4JioxUqqTmjk8nFEa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

Great news that the beta wallet is released!  Cheesy

Of course, I'll be waiting for the wallet to hit GitHub. I won't really be able to trust this wallet until the source code is available. Besides that point, its great to see the devs have something to show us. We have been anxiously awaiting some form of a product. Thank you devs for letting us give it a test drive and I look forward to the DEX coming online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rtom1990

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

Any news on how we access our NVOT from counterparty? I sent mine on a ledger nano S, please help.
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

Any news on how we access our NVOT from counterparty? I sent mine on a ledger nano S, please help.

Do you have the bitcoin address and private key where your NVST tokens are stored?
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

Developers should pay the 400k rate to HitBTC to list the token, the fees and fluidity of Counterparty are not favorable. The team must now own almost 80kk dollars, 400k is nothing.

The wallet download (beta of beta) was to be released here at ANN. Not all investors are in Slack.

It isn't $400k any more. It was at that time. The actual fee is ~45 BTC. Nearly $900,000 right now. Not the best use of money.

Binance or Coinexchange or even Cryptopia would be better than HitBTC.

Cryptoia hasn't responded to me on if they will list counterparty tokens. I've asked one of their forum admins but no response.

Binance won't list securities tokens. Neither will Bittrex and other exchanges. I don't know much about Coinexchange.

900k is a lot of money to list a token. In this case it would be better to invest in the publicity of wallet, and in the development of the temporary exchange nvst / btc.
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Wallet has been released,  Grin
https://nvo.io/wallet.html
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

Wallet has been released,  Grin
https://nvo.io/wallet.html

This is good news.Have you sent your tokens to it yet?Any bugs??

█████████████████████
Manymachine

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

Great work with this beta version , well done! 💪💪
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:49:48 PM

Hi guys, we already tried to list on Cryptopia, and their team have been really kind with us and explained that they don't support counterparty.
I will put back in place veserus soon to enable normal trading, if i delayed its launch it is due to the algerian legislation, so, once i finish some points with NVO and xenio, i will go to Dubai and reopen it there, then the coin will be listed directly, no price manipulation, no whale controle, to keep the coin stable untill the relase of the DEX.

I would like to take advantage of this post to announce officially the separation of NVO with maidsafe. I decided that NVO won't be built on maidsafe, as their network is not technologically ready to support NVO, but the NVO team is glad to support the MaidSafeCoin on the multiwallet.

Also, i would like to announce that NVO will be a wrapper built around a blockchain, we are already working on it. The details will be provided.

Don't worry for the exchange side, i will handle it seriously. Somewhere, to be honest, i am happy that NVO isn't listed on an exchange, because during hard moments, NVO could have been hardly dumped, even today i am not satisfied with the price of NVO regardless of bitcoin's price, as a bitcoin supporter, i always look at the prices in term of bitcoin, and now we are still 3 times bellow the crowdsale's price. I wish to apologies to the investors and want to let you that i will solve this soon.

Now that everyone have the beta of NVO, you will be informed for every update and you will see the team much closer to you, as we had first to create the beta. Once again, i would like to thank you for letting us building NVO with you.

PS: i've talked a bit emotively, i would have loved to get the pictures of the NVO holder's, yanni kept a lot of contacts on skype. it is probable that we send an email at the release of the DEX asking for such, it would be great to have a wall with you guys, as all the holders are founders for me, i am just a maestro, giving orders and directions, but it is because of you that we will the auditorium.
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:19:51 PM

Hi guys, we already tried to list on Cryptopia, and their team have been really kind with us and explained that they don't support counterparty.
I will put back in place veserus soon to enable normal trading, if i delayed its launch it is due to the algerian legislation, so, once i finish some points with NVO and xenio, i will go to Dubai and reopen it there, then the coin will be listed directly, no price manipulation, no whale controle, to keep the coin stable untill the relase of the DEX.

I would like to take advantage of this post to announce officially the separation of NVO with maidsafe. I decided that NVO won't be built on maidsafe, as their network is not technologically ready to support NVO, but the NVO team is glad to support the MaidSafeCoin on the multiwallet.

Also, i would like to announce that NVO will be a wrapper built around a blockchain, we are already working on it. The details will be provided.

Don't worry for the exchange side, i will handle it seriously. Somewhere, to be honest, i am happy that NVO isn't listed on an exchange, because during hard moments, NVO could have been hardly dumped, even today i am not satisfied with the price of NVO regardless of bitcoin's price, as a bitcoin supporter, i always look at the prices in term of bitcoin, and now we are still 3 times bellow the crowdsale's price. I wish to apologies to the investors and want to let you that i will solve this soon.

Now that everyone have the beta of NVO, you will be informed for every update and you will see the team much closer to you, as we had first to create the beta. Once again, i would like to thank you for letting us building NVO with you.

PS: i've talked a bit emotively, i would have loved to get the pictures of the NVO holder's, yanni kept a lot of contacts on skype. it is probable that we send an email at the release of the DEX asking for such, it would be great to have a wall with you guys, as all the holders are founders for me, i am just a maestro, giving orders and directions, but it is because of you that we will the auditorium.

Thanks for the update  bud, I really appreciate the work you guys are  doing, and have so much faith in the NVO project. I am excited to see how the future turns out.

also where would you like the NVST holders to send the pictures to?
F3arl3ss

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:52:48 AM

I think it's great that Nemgun takes the time to keep us up to date.  Now that the wallet's done hopefully there will be more updates as I know the community is awaiting to hear how the exchange development is coming.  It's also nice to see that NVST will be moving away from the counterparty exchange because the fees there are getting ridiculous and the fact that you can't even really buy XCP there.  In the near future I can see this exchange really taking off as others see that it is significantly better to use your own wallet as an exchange versus a centralized authority.
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:43 AM

Don't worry for the exchange side, i will handle it seriously. .... I wish to apologies to the investors and want to let you that i will solve this soon....

Thank you very much, Nemgun, for this update and all of the information you provided. This is really a great post.
gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Do you consider migrating from xcp, it causes a lot of problems. Could you do your best in attempting to list in any exchange with btc pair, people are struggling,  it's difficult to trade, it's big obstacle and for newcomers is almost impossible to join the project.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

Thanks for the update! I hope more officials posts will be posted on this forum from now on. It's been too quiet here!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Sachakl

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:58 AM

Do you consider migrating from xcp, it causes a lot of problems. Could you do your best in attempting to list in any exchange with btc pair, people are struggling,  it's difficult to trade, it's big obstacle and for newcomers is almost impossible to join the project.

It's cumbersome, but not impossible Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
YevgenS

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:11:57 AM

Hello. I joined ICO with ETH transfered from MyEtherWallet. Please, help me to get my NVO tokens at any place (NVO Wallet, Counterparty, etc.)
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

The wallet is sick AF Smiley
Nice work guys, looking really good. Are you planing to add more coins any time soon?
Sachakl

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

The wallet is sick AF Smiley
Nice work guys, looking really good. Are you planing to add more coins any time soon?

For real! This wallet is sick! Explains why they invested so much time in it!

centersmissing

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

Hello. I joined ICO with ETH transfered from MyEtherWallet. Please, help me to get my NVO tokens at any place (NVO Wallet, Counterparty, etc.)

They were sent to the address you listed on the ico website as your personal bitcoin address.  Go to xchain.io and enter that address at the top, and then on the bottom of the result page you should see you tokens.  When NVO wallet enables import function you can then send them there.

If you do not remember which address you listed on the ico webpage, you are just going to have to wait awhile until the team gets back to support issues.  You should have wrote it down.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:58:04 PM

When is wallet mainnet or is it still in beta testing phase and when can we use it to move our tokens from counterparty?leaving amount of tokens on 3rd party service is too risky now.

█████████████████████
centersmissing

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

When is wallet mainnet or is it still in beta testing phase and when can we use it to move our tokens from counterparty?leaving amount of tokens on 3rd party service is too risky now.

You can send tokens from counterparty to it right now.  Or you can use this sweep tutorial to send them from any btc address.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus

Or wait until import function is enabled and it will cost nothing to import your current address to the wallet.

You can either go to the NVST asset in your portfolio and hit "receive" to see the address, or just use your XCP address and the wallet will recognize the token as NVST.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: