Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

Looks like the circlejerk crew is back ....
Hey Kindest Sir, who cares about kind of my person? We all here crying or fighting for attention, it's a forum. The place for discussion.
attention whoring != discussion.
Let's talk about subject. Stay stick to project details instead of personal problems, as we not on Psychological forum.
Clearly you're unaware of the context. That's ok, there are almost 150 pages of posts to go through, so I don't blame you for not wanting to learn the history of the person you are conversing with. But the person you're agreeing with (if, indeed, you're not just another of his long parade of alt accounts that he uses to make believe people agree with his conspiracy theories) has a long, sordid, and well documented history that affirms his psychoses. His rage-filled rants are so over the top that the only way to balance them out is to draw attention to his mental instability. Discussing the attention whore, so to speak.

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Blah blah blah I'm a sockpuppet

You are literally the definition of a sockpuppet account. Please log into your main account so we know who we're talking with. Thanks.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

It sounds like you're confused. Radiumsoup is an investor but you're asking questions like he's running the show.
crypt0kid

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

This is the project from hell. 1 year later and a wallet that was supposed to launch 3 months ago is only 30% complete. Team won't take any steps to get added to any other exchanges, even free ones that would allow liquidity or allow NVO to show up on CMC.

1. Is this team really that incompetent?
2. Did you guys really not understand the degree of difficulty that would be required for this project?
3. Can you guys add a public representative to do outreach to the community?
4. Can you give us a realistic timeline of when this project will be finished, if ever? How about getting us listed on a different exchange, i.e. Payfair.io? Payfair is offering free listings for the time being. Anything is better than being listed on Counterwallet.
5. Will this project be completed before the end of 2018? (I'm guessing that with the wallet at only 30% with only 6 months left that the team is going to have to change the launch from Q1 2018 to Q1 2019, if we're lucky.)

crypt0kid

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:08 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:22:30 PM by crypt0kid

Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses

Thanks for the well-wishes, my friend. The fact that NVO won't even show up on Blockfolio means that I often forget that I even invested in this project. It's only now and then that I remember that I invested in this project and come on here to vent my frustration. It's not so much that this project might turn out to be a scam, it's more so that I chose this project over other legitimately successful projects. That's what pisses me off the most.

You make a very good point about the team is intentionally making these tokens difficult to liquidate by not getting it listed on any other exchanges. I never thought of it that way. If they really wanted to make it easier to liquidate, they could easily do it, but instead all that we hear are excuses. Or maybe they are afraid that if it was liquid, everyone currently holding these bags would jump ship. Whatever their reasons, I now believe that the team wants to keep this as illiquid as possible.

The BTC is already in escrow and the team really doesn't have to launch an effectively working product in order to receive the remaining amount of BTC. They could just do enough to meet their benchmarks, collect their BTC and ride off into the sunset. I'm beginning to wonder if that has become their endgame.

centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses

Thanks for the well-wishes, my friend. The fact that NVO won't even show up on Blockfolio means that I often forget that I even invested in this project. It's only now and then that I remember that I invested in this project and come on here to vent my frustration. It's not so much that this project might turn out to be a scam, it's more so that I chose this project over other legitimately successful projects. That's what pisses me off the most.

You make a very good point about the team is intentionally making these tokens difficult to liquidate by not getting it listed on any other exchanges. I never thought of it that way. If they really wanted to make it easier to liquidate, they could easily do it, but instead all that we hear are excuses. Or maybe they are afraid that if it was liquid, everyone currently holding these bags would jump ship. Whatever their reasons, I now believe that the team wants to keep this as illiquid as possible.

The BTC is already in escrow and the team really doesn't have to launch an effectively working product in order to receive the remaining amount of BTC. They could just do enough to meet their benchmarks, collect their BTC and ride off into the sunset. I'm beginning to wonder if that has become their endgame.

Cry me a river you are now in the cooly club congratulations leave your senses at the door
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 12:09:43 AM by TSWR

This is the project from hell. 1 year later and a wallet that was supposed to launch 3 months ago is only 30% complete. Team won't take any steps to get added to any other exchanges, even free ones that would allow liquidity or allow NVO to show up on CMC.

2. Did you guys really not understand the degree of difficulty that would be required for this project?
4. Can you give us a realistic timeline of when this project will be finished, if ever? How about getting us listed on a different exchange, i.e. Payfair.io? Payfair is offering free listings for the time being. Anything is better than being listed on Counterwallet.
5. Will this project be completed before the end of 2018? (I'm guessing that with the wallet at only 30% with only 6 months left that the team is going to have to change the launch from Q1 2018 to Q1 2019, if we're lucky.)

your information is completely wrong and I have no idea where the hell you are getting your information from, because it sure a shit sounds like cooly is your source of local news.

lets pick your comment appart shall we:

the project has not been in the actual development phase  (coding) for a year.  The token distribution was ALMOST a year ago not WAS.  The wallet that was supposed to launch 3 months ago, launched 3 months ago.  

You have no fucking clue about the amount of work the team and me have physically put into trying to get NVST onto  another exchange. you clearly do not understand the limitations of the counterparty network along with the legalities behind the NVST token that prevent it from being listed on normal exchanges. this is a major reason as to why veserus is being created.  It has also been a constant battle with CMC on getting the counterparty dex relisted so that NVO will shows as active again. it isn't just copy and paste token code, any exchange that wants to accept NVST has to support the counterparty network which isn't anyone wants to do.

what makes them incompetent? the fact that the project is delayed?  because that is not incompetence  

They did and do,  just because they are delayed  does not mean they didn't understand the difficulty behind this.

they have said this before and it is not time for that now.

the timeline is before the end of 2018 that is it no dates and no as for the exchange listing I have answered this above.

5. Will this project be completed before the end of 2018? (I'm guessing that with the wallet at only 30% with only 6 months left that the team is going to have to change the launch from Q1 2018 to Q1 2019, if we're lucky.) answered above. 30% of wallet update v1.2 does not count for the over all project progress.
TSWR

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 04:41:20 AM by TSWR

Dear NVO Team,

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

you are  agreeing  with a user AKA PrisonerOfLies which is an alt account for a user who use to goes by the name frostwind in slack who says he really likes the project via slack but then hops on his alt accounts to create FUD or just bs's  that he likes the project on his main account.

its funny that you mentioned blockfolio because after months of back and forth emails with them i got them to actually  open a vote to add counterparty dex to add  the NVST token to the public last month. https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/counterparty the vote was posted by harold from blockfolio  as to where all most/all other votes for other exchnages to be added were from random users.

and I explained the listing issues in my last reply. You are just repeating yourself at this point.

all 4 escrows have to agree that a milestone is met before any money is released, the escrows are in favor of the users btw.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.
msktrader15

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.
You think why they continue to shill for the project till this days when even kid able to classify this project as a scam?
Do the they have a goal to distract investors from real problems? Or they think their reputation still clear and everybody forget about this?
bluelogic

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

First, I wish I was paid by NVO. 

Right now the only scam is the one the top 100 are playing in tearing the project up so people sell below ICO price so we can get NVO at an even deeper discount during consolidation.  Never thought I would increase my holding by 10x by using fear without paying a dime.

The biggest issue is the team overestimated and instead of fixing the communication they are doing something much "smarter" and that is to let the community burn to the ground so they can re-brand and re-launch a working product.  I tell TSWR to stop posting updates because all it brings is more people angry and complaints so might as well report nothing.  The team is not stupid and they know if they release a product that doesn't work 100% the community will just shit on it like the TSWR updates.  The SEC also made it hard for NVO since it is technically an unregistered security token.

Now on the topic on if NVO is a scam:
1.  Screw all of you that keep comparing NVO to other DEX.  You are saying your (insert DEX) is better after the fact, no one knew a year ago your DEX would increase in value and succeed.
2.  How the hell is this a scam if they already got the money?  Why bother with updates, Telegram, Slack, and Bitcointalk?  NVO doesn't have an endless supply like FUTR and Monkey Capital ICO that depend on a flow of new money, and have you seen the NVST token price?

Bluelogic
msktrader15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

You are literally the definition of a sockpuppet account. Please log into your main account so we know who we're talking with. Thanks.

Why you quote me with phrases which i never say?

If you are an optimistic investor stay positive in communication.
60% of funds been released, it's 2100 btc or $15M in today's prices. And what positive investors see? Useless releases, lack of PR and communication, and as a consequence low liquidity and very low price (90% of time NVST rate was far low below ICO price).

cephito

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

The first time I see such an implementation of P2P exchange. Good project
cool4y

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Dear NVO Team,

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I said it's not coincidence that the token is not listed anywhere, it will never be. There is not much else say about project as they have been exposed, it's over and out. The token is not even on CMC and the volume is close to zero. They scammed out investors, the poor guys  can't even cash out for a fraction of their investment. But they should have been more careful and thoughtful about all the warnings. It's pointless to waste energy here while devs are spending their 30m+ millions in yachts at exotic islands. Their promises are just through dust in the eyes, stop hoping and embrace the loss. I would suggest anyone affected to contact the regulators and report them and Lauda the escrow guy, especially those with undistributed tokens, SEC will put them behind bars for sure about this. Fill in the evidence, gather large group of people to confirm it and hope for the best. Don't let them get away with it.
msktrader15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:03 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 10:52:21 AM by msktrader15

First, I wish I was paid by NVO.  

Right now the only scam is the one the top 100 are playing in tearing the project up so people sell below ICO price so we can get NVO at an even deeper discount during consolidation.  Never thought I would increase my holding by 10x by using fear without paying a dime.

good luck with Xing your NVST stack

The biggest issue is the team overestimated and instead of fixing the communication they are doing something much "smarter" and that is to let the community burn to the ground so they can re-brand and re-launch a working product.
Srry man, with all respect to you personally, i can only commits those sentences as an "very old song". Since I've read all 150 pages of this tread.

I tell TSWR to stop posting updates because all it brings is more people angry and complaints so might as well report nothing.
He doing great job. It keeping us up to date and also clearly shows whats going on.

The team is not stupid and they know if they release a product that doesn't work 100% the community will just shit on it like the TSWR updates.  
Listen, i never call them stupid. They was smart enough to raise thousands of bitcoins. But in the product delivery aspect they doesn't show any significant evidence of their proficiency.

The SEC also made it hard for NVO since it is technically an unregistered security token.
Will see in next 12 month.

Now on the topic on if NVO is a scam:
1.  Screw all of you that keep comparing NVO to other DEX.  You are saying your (insert DEX) is better after the fact, no one knew a year ago your DEX would increase in value and succeed.
Here i agree with you. And i'm not  shilling for any other DEX, sorry

2.  How the hell is this a scam if they already got the money?  Why bother with updates, Telegram, Slack, and Bitcointalk?  NVO doesn't have an endless supply like FUTR and Monkey Capital ICO that depend on a flow of new money, and have you seen the NVST token price?
40% still escrow, its 1400btc +1400bch another twelve millions in today's prices. Imagine what happens when btc takes new ATH?

About prices. Just for history i mark it here.
Look at this order dept. If you have 5000+ NVST the average you get is about 17 cents. or 0.000022BTC. The BTC price today is TEN TIMES less than at ICO sale.
https://imgur.com/a/g6GDC1T
*Today XCP/13.10USD/0.00170426 BTC
TSWR

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:57:57 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:11:25 PM by TSWR

Dear NVO Team,

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I said it's not coincidence that the token is not listed anywhere, it will never be. There is not much else say about project as they have been exposed, it's over and out. The token is not even on CMC and the volume is close to zero. They scammed out investors, the poor guys  can't even cash out for a fraction of their investment. But they should have been more careful and thoughtful about all the warnings. It's pointless to waste energy here while devs are spending their 30m+ millions in yachts at exotic islands. Their promises are just through dust in the eyes, stop hoping and embrace the loss. I would suggest anyone affected to contact the regulators and report them and Lauda the escrow guy, especially those with undistributed tokens, SEC will put them behind bars for sure about this. Fill in the evidence, gather large group of people to confirm it and hope for the best. Don't let them get away with it.
How many times do I have to say that  you are an idiot?  CMC listing has nothing to do with NVO itself and is solely because of counterparty you can read more here (which i know you aren't going to do because you like to fabricate your own shit and believe it) :  
https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/8jqswf/latest_update_on_cmc_listing/

and its fucking hilarious  that you are now saying the  trade volume for NVST is 0 after you  made a post about the #2 holder selling 60K
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg39426830#msg39426830

looks like the token still has  price https://xchain.io/asset/NVST

Looks like its being bought and sold too https://i.imgur.com/vLDxg69.png

cooly, you need to leave man. you aren't doing anyone justice and the bull shit you say  really just shows how fucking dumb you really are.

fuck off man

cool4y

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 04:29:50 PM by cool4y

TSWR, you aree literally the worst manipulator ever - 0$ volume for 24 hours. https://imgur.com/a/EZQ3CTS stop spreading lies.

I don't know what's your personal vendetta against me, you must be very frustrated and upset to go so low, honestly it's pathetic. Btw nice picture, but it's not me.
MidasDevelop

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Hello! We added your coin to our masternode-shared service - Midas Investments https://i.imgur.com/O5k5iGQ.jpg
TSWR

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

TSWR, you aree literally the worst manipulator ever - 0$ volume for 24 hours https://imgur.com/a/EZQ3CTS stop spreading lies.

I don't what's your personal vendetta against me, you must be very frustrated and upset to go so low. Btw nice picture, but it's not me.
I did not say 24 hour  volume  and neither did you

aside from that lets take a look at the order book shall we?

That does not = a zero volume  the orders are all active  and waiting for a match

also that picture is you and you even confirmed it in discord.

and yes this is you before you changed your name to jack sparrow in discord

TSWR

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

NVO exchange is one of the best I've used so far
you're clearly just posting to get your post count up. the exchange isn't even live yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: