Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

noted.
thank you for replying me,,

so the price of this NVO token is depends of the amount that invested here ,,

every NVO holders will get NVOS ,,
but for NVOS price will be fixed at 0,999 USD for this i read on the whitepaper
this is great and fair enough for all investor

regards

Sorry i quoted your private message, but it is a really interesting point.
This system will protect NVO from dumps, as every NVO holder will receive NVOS, and the price will be fixed at 0.99$, this way, the operation will be legal as it is tiny amount, or micropayment, that's what will let NVO stay decentralized and legal, it will also protect the investors from the legal part. It will be like a faucet for the investors, and it will stay legal and combinable.

This is how the NVOS and NVO Token works. If someone decides to sell their NVO Tokens on a centralized exchange, he won't receive NVOS, as soon the buyer withdraws them to an NVO wallet, the validator will recognise him as an investor or holder and will send him NVOS.

This sytem will protect the NVO Token from dumps, and will favorite the growth of the token's price proportionally to the generated volume as the NVO Tokens will receive more NVOS.

Seems interesting
So only people who keep their NVO in main wallet will get NVOS ?

What would be crowdsale base price for a token.?

The price will be determined after the crowd sale, by the total amount invested, all the coins will be distributed.

so the price will be unpredictable
but did you have minimum target of investment for this project at crowsdale?
There is no minimum and the funds will be escrowed and released in a milestone system. More information will be disclosed later.

okay thank you,,
you say the fund will be escrowed,, who is the escrow for this project ?

The escrows will be updated along with the crowd sale details.

Thats good, maybe you should announce the escrow as soon as everything is ready,
because ICO without escrow is bad
Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:58:12 PM

I also waiting to know what decision the team would take to use as escrow for this crowdsale because without any security for funds it can turn things into more worst situation. This idea is looking interesting so that I will follow this for more details.
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

I will keep visiting this page for updates

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
MrBig

Activity: 369

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:07:47 PM

The price will be determined after the crowd sale, by the total amount invested, all the coins will be distributed.

There is no minimum and the funds will be escrowed and released in a milestone system. More information will be disclosed later.

A word of caution to potential investors: other projects like Getgems had a crowdsale with a third-party escrow and milestone system and still managed to scam their investors for over $1 million.
tonbi

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:25:34 PM

A word of caution to potential investors: other projects like Getgems had a crowdsale with a third-party escrow and milestone system and still managed to scam their investors for over $1 million.
All crowdsales/ICOs have risks. The escrow will be released through a milestone system. Scamming through a crowdsale/ico is very shortsighted. Our plan to to get a large market share and make a lot more profits there when the exchange is launched. Also we are operating on a proven business model with a superior product not something like a social messaging app that with enough luck, some art student can go viral with it (snapchat).
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

Decentralized exchange just like DEX on wavesplatform ,,
depends on your explanation, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg19018743#msg19018743
so there will be 2 token on this project ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:58:06 PM

Hello everyone.

As I've seen that some people have been asking about the escrow setup for this project, I've decided to make a unofficial announcement. I am most likely going to be one of the escrows for said project. A multi-signature wallet will be used along with some single-key wallets. Stay tuned for the exact details of crowdsale and the escrow.

Sincerely,
Lauda

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tonbi

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

depends on your explanation, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg19018743#msg19018743
We are not that alike. There will only be one token NVOT. NVOS are paid to NVOT holders that can be converted to Bitcoin. We will clarify more on why we will use this system.
Hello everyone.

As I've seen that some people have been asking about the escrow setup for this project, I've decided to make a unofficial announcement. I am most likely going to be one of the escrows for said project. A multi-signature wallet will be used along with some single-key wallets. Stay tuned for the exact details of crowdsale and the escrow.

Sincerely,
Lauda
Thanks you lauda
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

Interesting project in this difficult time. In fact, I find this pretty stupid to put our coins into centralized exchange when they are actually meant to be fully decentralized.
Followin the project and waiting to see more !  Wink
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:59:17 PM

Seems that this project just added credibility on their side as Lauda already made an unofficial announcement of being one of the escrows of NVO.
And sad news for all the airdrop hunters.
Sometimes they are just asking freebies even not knowing what the OP is all about.  Roll Eyes
My impression for this one is that they are sincere & legit.  Smiley
tonbi

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

Interesting project in this difficult time. In fact, I find this pretty stupid to put our coins into centralized exchange when they are actually meant to be fully decentralized.
Followin the project and waiting to see more !  Wink
Seems that this project just added credibility on their side as Lauda already made an unofficial announcement of being one of the escrows of NVO.
And sad news for all the airdrop hunters.
Sometimes they are just asking freebies even not knowing what the OP is all about.  Roll Eyes
My impression for this one is that they are sincere & legit.  Smiley
Thank you. This project will be important for the crypto community once people can see the full scope of what we are trying to do.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

you only open online wallet service and need much big money to run youre project
i think if project only online wallet not anything advantage is very dificult investor can interest and buy youre coin
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 12:03:58 AM

the exchange idea is interesting, following.
tonbi

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:28:42 AM

you only open online wallet service and need much big money to run youre project
i think if project only online wallet not anything advantage is very dificult investor can interest and buy youre coin

We are not doing an online wallet. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.
the exchange idea is interesting, following.
Awesome
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

I will watching this one, since lauda confirmed he's the one of the escrow, so this should be a great project. Good luck dev, can't wait for the ICO started  Smiley
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 09:45:52 AM

Hello everyone.

Sincerely,
Lauda

It will be a real pleasure to work with you. We will try to setup th ebest conditions for this adventure.

The multi signature have been proposed by lauda, this system will be annother protection to the investors. Other escrows will join, minerjohns and Yahoo. It will be a 2OF3  multi signature wallet, so if they don't agree to release the funds upon milestones, the investor's funds will remain under their controle.

Other escrows could join the operation.

It is not an online wallet (like blockchain.info), it is a cross platform desktop wallet, you will be able to use it even from your phone.
You won't have to send your funds to an exchange if you want to trade them, you will be able to do this directly from the wallet, into a decentralized environment.
The wallet will be enriched with a plugin system to allow a deeper customization of your wallet.

Let me explain to you why 2 tokens.
NVO Token will represent the market cap of the NVO project.
let's imagine a daily volume on the NVO exchange of : 500.000 USD.
Weekly it is : 3.500.000 USD
Let's say Bob exchanges Bitcoin for Alex's Ethereum.
NVO will take a fee of 0.2% at the moment of the transaction from Bob and from Alex which will result in a total of 0.4% on the transaction.
During a week of trading, NVO will collect 0.4% of the trading volume which is 3.500.000 USD resulting in 14.000 USD.
NVO will keep 7.000 USD, and share 7.000 USD among the  NVOT holders.
In order to get deeply in the details, and know how much an investor will get as a return, let's say that NVO collected 300.000 USD from the crowdsale from 200 investors or bakers.
The average investment by investor would be 1500 USD.
As the weekly collected fees would be 7.000 USD / 200 investors, it would return an average of 35 USD.
In this case, NVO won't have troubles regarding legal stuff as it will process tiny amounts, and won't be forced to be centralized by an authority.
But if NVO does a 5.000.000 USD  volume daily, which is reachable, it would bring 35.000.000 USD weekly volume, 140.000 USD fees collected, and 70.000 USD for the investors which will result in 350 USD weekly for each investor on average. Monthly it would be 1400 USD, and this would attract the attention of the authorities depending from which country the investors are using the wallet.
In order to protect NVO and the investors, the NVO team decided to create the NVOS who's value will be fixed at 0.99$. On the legal plan, as the price of NVOS will be lower then 1$, it's processing will be considered as a gift, which will keep it legal, like faucets.

If you have questions about the volumes, please visit this link : http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
You willfind a list of exchanges with their daily volume, you could then have an idea of the future volume of NVO.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

Update:
- Press release added.
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

Im willing to make Vietnamese translation for this project. Contact me if you need it Cheesy
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

Let me explain to you why 2 tokens.
NVO Token will represent the market cap of the NVO project.
let's imagine a daily volume on the NVO exchange of : 500.000 USD.
Weekly it is : 3.500.000 USD
Let's say Bob exchanges Bitcoin for Alex's Ethereum.
NVO will take a fee of 0.2% at the moment of the transaction from Bob and from Alex which will result in a total of 0.4% on the transaction.
During a week of trading, NVO will collect 0.4% of the trading volume which is 3.500.000 USD resulting in 14.000 USD.
NVO will keep 7.000 USD, and share 7.000 USD among the  NVOT holders.
In order to get deeply in the details, and know how much an investor will get as a return, let's say that NVO collected 300.000 USD from the crowdsale from 200 investors or bakers.
The average investment by investor would be 1500 USD.
As the weekly collected fees would be 7.000 USD / 200 investors, it would return an average of 35 USD.
In this case, NVO won't have troubles regarding legal stuff as it will process tiny amounts, and won't be forced to be centralized by an authority.
But if NVO does a 5.000.000 USD  volume daily, which is reachable, it would bring 35.000.000 USD weekly volume, 140.000 USD fees collected, and 70.000 USD for the investors which will result in 350 USD weekly for each investor on average. Monthly it would be 1400 USD, and this would attract the attention of the authorities depending from which country the investors are using the wallet.
In order to protect NVO and the investors, the NVO team decided to create the NVOS who's value will be fixed at 0.99$. On the legal plan, as the price of NVOS will be lower then 1$, it's processing will be considered as a gift, which will keep it legal, like faucets.

If you have questions about the volumes, please visit this link : http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
You willfind a list of exchanges with their daily volume, you could then have an idea of the future volume of NVO.
So we will be having a token which will pay us to hold it on weekly basis... Cool!!!
I am so excited about this project. Is there any official date for the start of the sale of this project? Or maybe an estimated date??

KingAzir

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:50:03 PM

Hungarian translation reserved.

Best regards,

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: