Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169890 times)
dexcell

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

Hi guys, few questions.

1. What is the timeframe after the Crowdsale the product will finished and launched?

2. Will the product launched even maidsafe still in alpha stage?
Or will it wait for until fruition, or just use whatever method available for the validator since the product is ready?

3. Looks like there is only one full time developer right now.
Of course even one smart developer can pull it single handedly in the beginning, just like FB and Microsoft in the early days.
But how long after the crowdsale you are going to recruit full time members and staff? What is the plan?

4. Do you plan solely using the crowdsale fund to fund the development and marketing?
or do you have plan to inject your own funds into this project?

Because the hard part in my opinions is the marketing to attract users to use this exchange,
if the crowdsale only managed to raise such as $2-3MM i think it's quite hard to compete against the big boys.
Do you guys also open to pitch to investor and get series funding to expand?
(since basically you guys own 50% of the shares/revenue because half of 0.2% transaction)

Thank you
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:57:54 PM

On NVO website we can see number of invested cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, DOGE, DASH.

Is there a way to see total number of all invested money, preferably in the form of USD, without having to count every single one of them?

I simply would like to have clear, fast overview.

Ripple and Maid are the other crypto currencies which will be there as said by Lauda Sir, I feel the total should be there on the index page so that everyone knows how much others are interested in this venture. The value should be in BTC as won't be having USD at the start.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fifacrack2014

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:30:18 PM

I am new to these ICO's and Crowdsales.  From what I read on this thread.  Sending BTC from coinbase doesn't work?  So does that mean I should buy BTC on Coinbase but then send BTC to a BTC Wallet and use the BTC address from that wallet to use for the crowdsale?   Which is the best wallet you recommend?

Also I havent been able to find out how much I need to send to crowdsale? Is there a minimum or a set amount?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

I feel the total should be there on the index page so that everyone knows how much others are interested in this venture. The value should be in BTC as won't be having USD at the start.
The total raised in each currency is shown at the top of the website. The total raised overall does not exist yet as a feature. You can calculate it yourself for the time being.

I am new to these ICO's and Crowdsales.  From what I read on this thread.  Sending BTC from coinbase doesn't work?  So does that mean I should buy BTC on Coinbase but then send BTC to a BTC Wallet and use the BTC address from that wallet to use for the crowdsale?   Which is the best wallet you recommend?
Correct. If you send from Coinbase it is likely that you will lose your money. On this link you can find my guide on investing and a list of possible wallets. I would personally recommend Electrum.

Also I havent been able to find out how much I need to send to crowdsale? Is there a minimum or a set amount?
There is no minimum, but I would not recommend sending less than 0.01 BTC.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
fifacrack2014

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

I am new to these ICO's and Crowdsales.  From what I read on this thread.  Sending BTC from coinbase doesn't work?  So does that mean I should buy BTC on Coinbase but then send BTC to a BTC Wallet and use the BTC address from that wallet to use for the crowdsale?   Which is the best wallet you recommend?
Correct. If you send from Coinbase it is likely that you will lose your money. On this link you can find my guide on investing and a list of possible wallets. I would personally recommend Electrum.

There is no minimum, but I would not recommend sending less than 0.01 BTC.

Perfect, thanks for your response.  So based on the amount I send to crowdsale, when it is over and a price is decided, I will get the tokens based on that price and what I gave? So say I give $100 and the price is $1. I will get 100 tokens?  

If I use Electrum Wallet will those tokens be sent to the BTC address of that wallet?  Will I see the tokens?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:45:45 PM

Perfect, thanks for your response.  So based on the amount I send to crowdsale, when it is over and a price is decided, I will get the tokens based on that price and what I gave? So say I give $100 and the price is $1. I will get 100 tokens?  
Technically the way to calculate it is "total amount raised / 15 00 000 (number of NVOT tokens) = price per token". Based upon that, you will get a certain amount, correct.

If I use Electrum Wallet will those tokens be sent to the BTC address of that wallet?  
They will be sent to the address that you invest with. This is why it is vital to hold the private keys to the address and not use any exchanges, web wallets and similar.

Will I see the tokens?
You will later import your address into counterparty wallet, where you will be able to see the tokens.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

This seems to be heavily advertised at minute.
just wondering what sets this apart from all the other dexs appearing
fifacrack2014

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

Technically the way to calculate it is "total amount raised / 15 00 000 (number of NVOT tokens) = price per token". Based upon that, you will get a certain amount, correct.

If I use Electrum Wallet will those tokens be sent to the BTC address of that wallet?  
They will be sent to the address that you invest with. This is why it is vital to hold the private keys to the address and not use any exchanges, web wallets and similar.

Will I see the tokens?
You will later import your address into counterparty wallet, where you will be able to see the tokens.

Great everything makes sense except the counterparty wallet? 

Once everything goes through and tokens are issues are you stating I will have to create an account at https://wallet.counterwallet.io/ and then import my electrum address into that counterwallet service in order to see tokens?

Anywhere I can read up on how to do this or is it pretty straight forward to import electrum to counterwallet?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

Read the thread. This has been (more or less) answered.

NVOT is a counterparty token.  

Once everything goes through and tokens are issues are you stating I will have to create an account at https://wallet.counterwallet.io/ and then import my electrum address into that counterwallet service in order to see tokens?

Anywhere I can read up on how to do this or is it pretty straight forward to import electrum to counterwallet?
It's pretty much the same as importing the private key from Electrum to any other wallet with that feature. You grab private key from Electrum, enter it into counterwallet and done.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nathanghart

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:58:02 PM

So any noticable good coins listed on the is exchange?

I am so wary to join yet another one which has the same old coins as all the others ones I am already on.

What makes yours any different to use to me than the countless other ones?
fifacrack2014

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:02:22 PM

Read the thread. This has been (more or less) answered.

NVOT is a counterparty token.  

It's pretty much the same as importing the private key from Electrum to any other wallet with that feature. You grab private key from Electrum, enter it into counterwallet and done.

Thank you for making this so straight forward!  You guys are awesome.  Now make us all rich! haha.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:20:39 PM

So any noticable good coins listed on the is exchange?

I am so wary to join yet another one which has the same old coins as all the others ones I am already on.

What makes yours any different to use to me than the countless other ones?

Well, almost all the good coins are listed on this exchange, I wonder what makes you worry on joining this. And whats more good for us is to have the private keys of all coins in our control making it a real good site, unlike other exchanges where we do not have full control on our coins.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
yutyuf8687696

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

When will the price snapshot of BTC or altcoins be confirmed,on deposit or when crowd sale ends?
shovel_boss

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

I used poloniex to send btc to my escrow address
Did i screw up?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

Thank you for making this so straight forward!  You guys are awesome.  Now make us all rich! haha.
You are welcome.

Did i screw up?
Yes, yes you did. Join the Slack team as found in the first post of this thread.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sytd3h5

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:21:38 PM

Did i screw up?

Unfortunately, yes, you did.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:36:21 PM

when will the crowdsale finishes ?

You can find that information on the website. It will finish on the 26th/27th of June.

I'm not sure if people have noticed yet or not, but 3 more currencies have been added: DASH, ETC and DOGE.
Will be adding more cryptocurrencies over time to reach them all? Yes, even scam-coins should be listed.
Scam coins can bring fast profit to someone. I agree that more coins should be added and no matter which. I am sure that will bring much more users on the site.
kvo1967

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:45:26 PM

Quoto from from the instructions page:
"There is only 1 Bitcoin address for all participations, whereas each participant gets an unique address for depositing with altcoins with a balance checker.
A normal bitcoin wallet is fine for holding NVOT, but you won’t be able to “see” and “send” the NVOT unless you are using a CounterWallet."

won't be able to see? What does that mean? How can i verify if i have received any NVOT tokens. Does it show up in the transactions list in my wallet?

btw i use a bitcoin wallet called GreenAddress (a normal bitcoin wallet). Is this suitable for the crowdsale?
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:50:59 PM

Will this be similar to shapeshift only in the sense that I could trade Bitcoins for litecoins for maidsafecoins for ETC and back to BTC and it's just 1 fee to go from each or is it like current exchanges where there are bitcoin and eth markets + a few other coins on certain exchanges?

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered. It's just kind of a huge thread and I didn't find it with the search function Wink.

Oh and I suppose it wouldn't matter if I sent 1, 3, 18 or 4068 different transaction from the same address right? I'm just thinking of investing some now, siting on it and possibly investing more without having to use lots of different addresses. You know, the K.I.S.S. principle.
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

In the NVO site the total balances are changed, the doge, dash and xrp balance are 0. Error? I noticed waves came in now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: