Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
swerk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

Hi, how big is the chance of losing NVOT, if I used the blockchain.info wallet
you must have the bitcoin address private key to redeem nvot/s (blockchain.info do not provide the private key)

i think the only option is request help from nvo devs throught slack
If we can't validate your ownership of the address in time, your tokens will be sent to it and be unspendable (as you don't have the private key).

Hi,

I just downloaded the NVO Wallet and sent some Bitcoin to it as a test.
But since that the wallet doesnt start anymore, it just stops loading and I can't do anything.
Is there any way to at least get my BTC back?

I, too, are interested in this issue, since I have replenished with the wrong wallet
Why would you deposit real money into a demo wallet? That kind of behavior is equivalent to begging for financial loss. Join the Slack team and contact the developers.
I do not have a private key

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCookie

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

Hi, how big is the chance of losing NVOT, if I used the blockchain.info wallet
you must have the bitcoin address private key to redeem nvot/s (blockchain.info do not provide the private key)

i think the only option is request help from nvo devs throught slack
If we can't validate your ownership of the address in time, your tokens will be sent to it and be unspendable (as you don't have the private key).

Hi,

I just downloaded the NVO Wallet and sent some Bitcoin to it as a test.
But since that the wallet doesnt start anymore, it just stops loading and I can't do anything.
Is there any way to at least get my BTC back?

I, too, are interested in this issue, since I have replenished with the wrong wallet
Why would you deposit real money into a demo wallet? That kind of behavior is equivalent to begging for financial loss. Join the Slack team and contact the developers.

It's actually not a big amount of money, but still it would be nice to know why this happened. Thanks for the tipp about the Slack team.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:26:05 PM

It's actually not a big amount of money, but still it would be nice to know why this happened. Thanks for the tipp about the Slack team.

from nvo.io site :

"Very early progress into the development of our wallet.
This demo wallet is functional but is still under development.
It lacks a stable way to read the blockchain so the sending feature is still unreliable and transactions might get stuck
Save your private keys first if you want to test the demo wallet."

i think you can extract private keys from wallet file and transfer them to another wallet to spend.

TheCookie

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:01:34 PM

from nvo.io site :

"Very early progress into the development of our wallet.
This demo wallet is functional but is still under development.
It lacks a stable way to read the blockchain so the sending feature is still unreliable and transactions might get stuck
Save your private keys first if you want to test the demo wallet."

i think you can extract private keys from wallet file and transfer them to another wallet to spend.

That sounds awsome, thank you!
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

Recently I have seen some great support from many experienced members as well as interest from newbies into this venture. A new Twitter campaign is also started to advertise more about NVO. Already followed you on Twitter, will be tweeting and retweeting about NVO frequently. Smiley

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

I see perfectly given answers to each ar first.

The rest is average.

Two men. We don't know who they are. A couple of photographs. Several videos. Two supporters. One of them seems professional. The other is a bit funny and catches up with the criticisms. Though he is not tolarating the criticisms.

There is no Github. A fucking demo that has no function except for body-showing.

There is no evidence except for blockchain record when you invest with BTC or any coin / token / asset on Crowdsale panel. A statement of "tokens will be created / sent after the process" comes only if you ask.

On the other hand, there are icons and digits at the header part of a website named nvo.io with a nice design.

Who else believes in this except for you, you think?
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

Can i use trezor wallet for the ico?
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:47:57 PM

Lauda, I really appreciate your extreme patience, it must be VERY frustrating answering the SAME BASIC QUESTION OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVErrrrr...........

Welcome to our community Grin
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

There is no evidence except for blockchain record when you invest with BTC or any coin / token / asset on Crowdsale panel. A statement of "tokens will be created / sent after the process" comes only if you ask.

Did you have a look at the OP? Crowdsale is being conduct by the team of reputed members of the forum being acting as escrow. I think funds remain safe with them and there is hardly any tension on this front.
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

i don't think trezor gives you the address private key that you need,

easiest option in my opinion :  

create new counterwallet address --)) note the private key somewhere ---)) send btc to counterwallet ----))  send counterwallet BTC to crowdsale ----)) profit
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:00:14 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 06:51:25 PM by Lauda

Two men. We don't know who they are. A couple of photographs. Several videos. Two supporters. One of them seems professional. The other is a bit funny and catches up with the criticisms. Though he is not tolarating the criticisms.
Actually, nemgun is the third person in this project for now. Tonbi and Yanni are the founders, whilst nemgun will help develop it. Part of the funds will be used to hire additional developers.

There is no Github. A fucking demo that has no function except for body-showing.
Why would there be a Github repository for something that has yet to be built?

There is no evidence except for blockchain record when you invest with BTC or any coin / token / asset on Crowdsale panel.
Are you trying to imply that centralized evidence, i.e. a database of a website is superior evidence to cryptography? Roll Eyes Every single investment is escrowed, and there are 4 independent escrows. One of which is the CEO of coinofpayments1.

A statement of "tokens will be created / sent after the process" comes only if you ask.
It is clearly written in the Whitepaper.

Who else believes in this except for you, you think?
Why are you trying to FUD this project without spending more than 30 seconds reading into it?

create new counterwallet address --)) note the private key somewhere ---)) send btc to counterwallet ----))  send counterwallet BTC to crowdsale ----)) profit
I still think that Electrum is easier, albeit it could be that I am used to it as an alternative to Bitcoin Core.

Update:
1 - Corrected the sentence. It is not the CEO of Maidsafe but the CEO of coinofpayments.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:01:41 PM

Lauda, I really appreciate your extreme patience, it must be VERY frustrating answering the SAME BASIC QUESTION OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVErrrrr...........

Welcome to our community Grin

Lol! Agree, forum is full of noobs and frustrating people keep bugging same thing time and again. But I feel managing an ICO thread is a matter of responsibility, after all one is representing entire project and on the basis of your representation you gonna receive support from public.
And I feel NVO. IO is successful enough till now to create positive environment in forum for its project.
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:19:47 PM

i don't think trezor gives you the address private key that you need,

thanks for the info
avadhoot

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

Smart investors discussing NVO at ICO Forum. Join: http://icoforum.herokuapp.com
agregus

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Hi guys,

first of all, sorry for my (maybe answered) basic question. I've successfully transferred few LTCs from my personal Exodus wallet into NVO. Understood that from 1th of July all investors will receive certain amount of NVOT into their BTC wallet. In my case - exodus - how can I change the NVOT to BTC or another altcoin in the future? Within NVO app? Or I need to import private keys from exodus wallet into new counterparty wallet and do the exchange there?

Thank you so much for answering and please excuse my ignorance and poor english Smiley

a.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

Today I observed total disaster of SONM ICO, their site went down, people are being scammed into depositing ICO founds into wrong wallet addresses on their Slack channel.
I just hope that NVO is much more professional project. And there never will be a failure like this either with ICO founding (which is totally amazing) or later, during development process.

10 days to go! Godspeed!
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:03:40 PM

is there some way to see how much we've contributed before the crowdsale goes final?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

Today I observed total disaster of SONM ICO, their site went down, people are being scammed into depositing ICO founds into wrong wallet addresses on their Slack channel.
I just hope that NVO is much more professional project. And there never will be a failure like this either with ICO founding (which is totally amazing) or later, during development process.

10 days to go! Godspeed!

Everything is ok now, or almost, I have received my token, and ICO goes great..we already got more than 110k ETH or more than 289M SNM coins sold.
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:45:12 PM

10 days to go! Godspeed!

Everything is ok now, or almost, I have received my token, and ICO goes great..we already got more than 110k ETH or more than 289M SNM coins sold.

...of course ...I also invested in NVO!!  Grin
We hope that NVO will also be well
lausam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:51:43 PM

In the field of whether this coin will be distributed .. and how many targets ico.. can will enter a big market like bittrex, yobit if it is finished ico??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: