Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 09:37:20 PM

Well somehow I am not able to open https://nvo.io/, would like to read more about roadmap and ICO. but page does not load..
Looks like the server is down for past 7+ hours, but no update from moderators! Undecided
The whole platform has been moved to new servers and better DDoS protection has been added. The project has attracted more than expected attention from both benevolent and malicious entities. DNS propagation may take up to 72 hours for the whole world. Join the Slack channel to keep up with updates/ask questions directly.

You can also find this message in the original post:
...Due to scammers and website flooding, NVO decided to delay the crowdsale until the issues are addressed. For the investors who sent funds, rest assured that your funds are kept securely in the escrows hands. NVO is sorry for this inconvenience. There is a new server and more protections, the website is currently under propagation. We would like to thank lauda for taking care of the scammers on slack.
All funds are secure, it is just that due to unforeseen circumstances the ICO has been delayed a bit. This seems like the better option, rather than trying to hold the crowdsale with an unstable system.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbarium

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:42:37 PM

We would like to thank lauda for taking care of the scammers on slack.

Just making emphasis on this  Grin Cool Lauda was super quick with the Ban Hammer  Shocked
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

I have had a muck up with the crowdsale, i invested  some funds.
I contacted Lauda (escrow) who was being extremely unhelpful.
Could i speak to someone in the team about this.

First time ever I was trying to invest through a crowd sale and I had obvious questions.  Lauda was extremely super fast and helpful in answering questions.

This was a fresh screenshot that I took. It may be possible that the text was updated since last night. Either way, that should be clear enough now?

There is a lack of walk through document for newbie investors to invest their money through crowd sale, keeping them comfort by understanding what they are doing.  It's applicable for any and just not limited to NVO.

This smells like a scam.

Why would anybody invest in two guys with no working code, when Blocknet has been worked on for years and already has a working fully functional Decentralized Exchange?

I would be very cautious of this one.

I have read through all the posts! (12 pages at the moment!)
It seems quite an interesting project that is possible to create history.
It is up to the developers and the whole team and their ethos to create something remarkable that will change the current situation of centralized exchanges!

I personally believe that this will be the biggest crowdsale in history, due to the nature of the project.

I am following, and i will wait for the crowdsale to begin.
To everyone, no need to rush and take down the website, everybody has one month in order to invest.
(i couldn't even create an account, probably you have deactivated it, to protect users)

Thanks Lauda and Nengun!
Good luck everybody!

Well somehow I am not able to open https://nvo.io/, would like to read more about roadmap and ICO. but page does not load..

Looks like the server is down for past 7+ hours, but no update from moderators! Undecided

Due to scammers and website flooding, NVO decided to delay the crowdsale until the issues are addressed. For the investors who sent funds, rest assured that your funds are kept securely in the escrows hands. NVO is sorry for this inconvenience. There is a new server and more protections, the website is currently under propagation. We would like to thank lauda for taking care of the scammers on slack.

First i would like to apologies for not been present on bitcointalk today, the old server has been removed and the website migrated in order to protect the investors,  So the propagation takes time to be realised. We added some security regarding attackers who slowed the website.
Personally i am not a member of the team, but i am working with the developer to secure the platform agains these attacks, we are at 18 hours of development right now.

The investments are safe, the database is backed up, so you won't loose anything.

I personally have an idea about the scammers. Recently i had a discussion with a platform who wanted to take the project and remove the bitcointalk escrows. I asked the team to refuse, as these ico platforms are succeeding because of the escrowd of bitcointalk and because of the decentralization of bitcoin. Some people think that because of their disclosed IDs they can get controle over bitcoin.

Today, Simon dixon says no to altcoins, and that only Bitcoin matters, while he create an altcoin.
Roger Ver says yes to altcoins and no to bitcoin, while he is a member of the bitcoin foundation (bitcoin.com).
While i saw how the bitcoin core works, even Lauda asked to all the devs to participate, she/he is one of the protectors of bitcoin, and it is not for polotical aspects that i will question the bitcoin core's ecosystem.

I am not accusing them, but some other people are saying they are neutral while they are scammers. The platform i am suspecting asked the team to delay the crowdsale by 3 months in order to prepare a better marketing campaign and gather 10 millions minimum. I asked the team to say no, and they agreed simply because they would have lost the confidence of people as they engaged for a launch date. So they decided not to loose their word, and to go on.

I would like the scammers, if they continiue, they must know that they are annoying developers, and we could simply trace them as they are using bots for now. I can provide the proof that i hacked paypal when i was younger, i stole nothing, just wanted to take the challenge, they found me, and they prosecuted me, so i still have the proof which is an official court document.
If they don't stop i will track them down even if they hide in their mom's stomach.

hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:45:33 AM

Just 2 questions for this

if there are 15 million tokens total for sale and only 15 million tokens ever? that means dev aren't keeping any at all? Would they have to buy it to own it, correct?

And ;
"50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVOT
on a weekly basis in the form of NVOS when the exchange is production ready."

what about the other 50% does that goto Devs?
tonbi

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:28:34 AM

Just 2 questions for this

if there are 15 million tokens total for sale and only 15 million tokens ever? that means dev aren't keeping any at all? Would they have to buy it to own it, correct?

And ;
"50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVOT
on a weekly basis in the form of NVOS when the exchange is production ready."

what about the other 50% does that goto Devs?

Yes that is true and the other 50% do go to the team and exchange so we can scale.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:21:14 AM

Can someone explain how it works? I don't understand how NVO decentralized exchange works.
Storm_Guardian_N7

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:44:23 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 11:59:45 AM by Storm_Guardian_N7

NVO's main competition then is EON. EON was everything I've been working on building with my team in the background with one exception EON is closed-source, proprietory, and is not open about the fact that it is closed to U.S. citizens. I was very disappointed; because I needed a trustless exchange like Shapeshift & Changelly; but with order-books; and high volume like Poloniex and Bittrexx. I DO program bots; so not being able to use a bot so I am not glued to my screen watching charts 24/7 is not something that excites me.  

NVO does not have to have a web version, but it should at least have a web application similar to the NEM wallet, so someone can just download a folder, and click index.html and be able to use it in a web, as opposed to having to download an application and install it. Or be stuck to a phone. The reason I don't use other decentralized exchanges is because I have to install, and sync and it doesn't work on my computer without issues. I've read the entire 13 pages of this thread so I see where it differs from Bitsquare etc. I hope that it differs here too.

NVO to increase it's success should look at what other exchanges and their alternative competitions are offering. Particularly I think it should look at what EON is offering, and PRISM (by Shapeshift which is not an exchange but a portfolio...but one where you have to pay fees to use ETHER), EON's seems to be the RIPPLE of exchange alternatives with more features. EON is the blockchain version for their exchange Exscudo. That it has it's own blockchain seems to be a plus for it which is integrated into it's own exchange, where people can benefit, to integrate other features to it.  To do this in such a way where one does not have to give up their privacy as they are forced to do with EON -- and in a open way, we don't have that. I see that NVO is focused on having other wallets and services integrate themselves into it; so I imagine if someone offers USD/FIAT they have to decide NVO is worth it and could make their own rules -- but that's just an assumption. The whitepaper that was on the site is down.

NVO looks very well put together; but I haven't seen anything else. It should focus on aesthetics and beauty, modern interfaces and UI. But it also should look at Poloniex's system of order-books and charts, look at Gemini, and it needs to integrate the things that work in a slick clean way. Poloniex's chart system and the ability to look at the side to see which alts are performing well and which are bad, and how easy their order books are is why I like them. The DDOS attacks not so much.

NVO hasn't made clear how the team will profit from fees; I like that EON offers a way for regular people to use their 'tokens' to be able to receive some fees. From what I understand the only thing NVO tokens serve is for crowdfunding, and then they'll just be traded on an exchange; but other than supporting developers and being tradeable what real value do they give people? What benefits come to actually holding the token. Do my fees on the exchange get reduced? Do we get to purchase at a super low price?  I like that it's not doing an ICO, but if there is no benefit to purchasing it; the 'incentive' it's a hard sell to people who look at this not as traders but investors. Unless your target is 'only' traders? IDK if I have understood this correctly.

Right now I see NVO as something minimal. It's limited to the power of 2 people  whereas other projects have a greater team. Yes this has already been addressed, and I more than anyone understand what it means to work with a small team. I also agree that a small team is better than a large team of people who* disagree. But you're also limited in what you can reasonably do as just 2 people. What a small team can do at the most basic is make a most basic replacement, meanwhile other people like EON are making alternative exchanges that are only slightly less evil than Poloniex. NVO is very honest, I love that compared to EON and it's participants which don't have the same integrity. I'd like it see it compete directly against EON; it's truly decentralized alternative.

For NVO to really get attention and be successful it should also make a partnership with someone big, to get some backing -- if now not at a later date; I'm not understanding if it plans to integrate other exchanges or even how...but I hope that it integrates Shapeshift and/or Changelly, it would nice to have the option to have an order book if exchanges are being integrated into it as I've read. To be able to place in an order at the price you want and purchase from Shapeshift/Changelly when that order has been met.

If NVO is not focused on integrating other exchanges and just p2p. Look at how Shapeshift/Changelly have created liquidity, each in a different way, how can we tackle the low volume issues that decentralized exchanges have? I've not heard how this plans to be tackled so that people who are hesitant about this exchange can come on and know that there will be liquidity in the coin they want.

How easy will NVO be to use? Part of it is making it so easy someone dumb like me can use it. Should have charts integrated into it like any other exchange; really it has to be a good alternative, not just good enough. Even if it's not EON, to be attractive it needs to offer what Poloniex and Bittrex offer; with the ease and efficiency of Shapeshift/Changelly/Jaxx/Exodus. I really see NVO's potential.

It's hard for me to understand ALL that NVO has to offer against what it's not offering; though I understand basics. A decentralized wallet with built in exchange features, where the users decide the currency pairs they want not a centralized; where top wallets are added by the core team; but other wallets such as XEM or STRAT have to be added by the XEM or STRAT team...let me make clear that it is very unlikely that with all the work those teams are doing that they will have time to worry about building a wallet for this exchange btw. But maybe someone in the community will; I recommend that every coin that Changelly and Shapeshift offer, should be offered by NVO. Changelly as an example integrates and partners with an exchange; and you p2p with them while they do the work; you put in the price you want it they give you back what they could get at that time through Poloniex/Bittrex; Shapeshift similarly; but Shapeshift has it's own wallet reserve of coins. And this is how they are able to increase liquidity. NVO on the other hand seems to have a different approach; I need the whitepaper to understand. I understand the site has been attacked which tells me right now that NVO is seen as a threat to some group of people. So NVO must be on the right track.

I do feel like there is a place for NVO, I want to see that place. At least if NVO is not planning to compete against EON or Poloniex or Bittrex. I feel so strongly that we need NVO which is why I'm writing this indepth feedback; I think NVO is offering something we don't have yet; but it's a little bit behind the times because other exchanges are already being born right now; offering ICOs to compete.

Let it be clear that I realize that NVO is not EON; that EON has a blockchain which is why it can offer the services it's offering and that my understanding is that NVO is built on top of a blockchain? What was it counterparty? I'm not sure have been reading a lot of whitepapers and websites so can't recall all the details.
Storm_Guardian_N7

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Can someone explain how it works? I don't understand how NVO decentralized exchange works.

They've answered this in the thread already; pictures for visuals are in the "img" link.

noted.
thank you for replying me,,

so the price of this NVO token is depends of the amount that invested here ,,

every NVO holders will get NVOS ,,
but for NVOS price will be fixed at 0,999 USD for this i read on the whitepaper
this is great and fair enough for all investor

regards

Sorry i quoted your private message, but it is a really interesting point.
This system will protect NVO from dumps, as every NVO holder will receive NVOS, and the price will be fixed at 0.99$, this way, the operation will be legal as it is tiny amount, or micropayment, that's what will let NVO stay decentralized and legal, it will also protect the investors from the legal part. It will be like a faucet for the investors, and it will stay legal and combinable.

This is how the NVOS and NVO Token works. If someone decides to sell their NVO Tokens on a centralized exchange, he won't receive NVOS, as soon the buyer withdraws them to an NVO wallet, the validator will recognise him as an investor or holder and will send him NVOS.

https://i.imgur.com/iwAShLi.png

This is how the validator will do to send the NVOS to the investors.

https://i.imgur.com/jsr3euR.png

This sytem will protect the NVO Token from dumps, and will favorite the growth of the token's price proportionally to the generated volume as the NVO Tokens will receive more NVOS.

What would be crowdsale base price for a token.?

The price will be determined after the crowd sale, by the total amount invested, all the coins will be distributed.

so the price will be unpredictable
but did you have minimum target of investment for this project at crowsdale?
There is no minimum and the funds will be escrowed and released in a milestone system. More information will be disclosed later.

okay thank you,,
you say the fund will be escrowed,, who is the escrow for this project ?

The escrows will be updated along with the crowd sale details.

does it have the potential to replace exchanges like polo and bittrex?
We can't say still that it may have, but it has a potential, but what I am looking for is their Bitcoim wallet where you can have a full control of your currency assets, even in the exchange, you can have full control. The wallet may be still under development, but I know many users are looking forward to it too.
Think outside of the box and make a small comparison:

|
Traditional exchanges
|
NVO
|
|
Centralized
|
Decentralized
|
|
Competitive fees
|
Competitive fees
|
|
Exit Scam/hack Risk
|
No risk of exit scam/hack.
|
|
Private keys owned by the exchange.
|
Private keys owned by individuals.
|
|
Privacy loss due to registration and verification tiers.
|
No privacy loss.
|

Someone could probably come up with a better and more detailed comparison if they spent more time. This makes it perfectly clear why such a project has extreme potential.
frost23

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

Newbie question. How are the NVOS kept at a price of 99 cents and how would I exchange them for USD?
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:44:14 PM

Seems a good project,hoping I can join in the ICO soon.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
jaredthesovereign

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

0.21 BTC sent to address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z .  GL in your development.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

NVO's main competition then is EON. EON was everything I've been working on building with my team in the background with one exception EON is closed-source, proprietory, and is not open about the fact that it is closed to U.S. citizens. I was very disappointed; because I needed a trustless exchange like Shapeshift & Changelly; but with order-books; and high volume like Poloniex and Bittrexx. I DO program bots; so not being able to use a bot so I am not glued to my screen watching charts 24/7 is not something that excites me.  

NVO does not have to have a web version, but it should at least have a web application similar to the NEM wallet, so someone can just download a folder, and click index.html and be able to use it in a web, as opposed to having to download an application and install it. Or be stuck to a phone. The reason I don't use other decentralized exchanges is because I have to install, and sync and it doesn't work on my computer without issues. I've read the entire 13 pages of this thread so I see where it differs from Bitsquare etc. I hope that it differs here too.

NVO to increase it's success should look at what other exchanges and their alternative competitions are offering. Particularly I think it should look at what EON is offering, and PRISM (by Shapeshift which is not an exchange but a portfolio...but one where you have to pay fees to use ETHER), EON's seems to be the RIPPLE of exchange alternatives with more features. EON is the blockchain version for their exchange Exscudo. That it has it's own blockchain seems to be a plus for it which is integrated into it's own exchange, where people can benefit, to integrate other features to it.  To do this in such a way where one does not have to give up their privacy as they are forced to do with EON -- and in a open way, we don't have that. I see that NVO is focused on having other wallets and services integrate themselves into it; so I imagine if someone offers USD/FIAT they have to decide NVO is worth it and could make their own rules -- but that's just an assumption. The whitepaper that was on the site is down.

NVO looks very well put together; but I haven't seen anything else. It should focus on aesthetics and beauty, modern interfaces and UI. But it also should look at Poloniex's system of order-books and charts, look at Gemini, and it needs to integrate the things that work in a slick clean way. Poloniex's chart system and the ability to look at the side to see which alts are performing well and which are bad, and how easy their order books are is why I like them. The DDOS attacks not so much.

NVO hasn't made clear how the team will profit from fees; I like that EON offers a way for regular people to use their 'tokens' to be able to receive some fees. From what I understand the only thing NVO tokens serve is for crowdfunding, and then they'll just be traded on an exchange; but other than supporting developers and being tradeable what real value do they give people? What benefits come to actually holding the token. Do my fees on the exchange get reduced? Do we get to purchase at a super low price?  I like that it's not doing an ICO, but if there is no benefit to purchasing it; the 'incentive' it's a hard sell to people who look at this not as traders but investors. Unless your target is 'only' traders? IDK if I have understood this correctly.

Right now I see NVO as something minimal. It's limited to the power of 2 people  whereas other projects have a greater team. Yes this has already been addressed, and I more than anyone understand what it means to work with a small team. I also agree that a small team is better than a large team of people who* disagree. But you're also limited in what you can reasonably do as just 2 people. What a small team can do at the most basic is make a most basic replacement, meanwhile other people like EON are making alternative exchanges that are only slightly less evil than Poloniex. NVO is very honest, I love that compared to EON and it's participants which don't have the same integrity. I'd like it see it compete directly against EON; it's truly decentralized alternative.

For NVO to really get attention and be successful it should also make a partnership with someone big, to get some backing -- if now not at a later date; I'm not understanding if it plans to integrate other exchanges or even how...but I hope that it integrates Shapeshift and/or Changelly, it would nice to have the option to have an order book if exchanges are being integrated into it as I've read. To be able to place in an order at the price you want and purchase from Shapeshift/Changelly when that order has been met.

If NVO is not focused on integrating other exchanges and just p2p. Look at how Shapeshift/Changelly have created liquidity, each in a different way, how can we tackle the low volume issues that decentralized exchanges have? I've not heard how this plans to be tackled so that people who are hesitant about this exchange can come on and know that there will be liquidity in the coin they want.

How easy will NVO be to use? Part of it is making it so easy someone dumb like me can use it. Should have charts integrated into it like any other exchange; really it has to be a good alternative, not just good enough. Even if it's not EON, to be attractive it needs to offer what Poloniex and Bittrex offer; with the ease and efficiency of Shapeshift/Changelly/Jaxx/Exodus. I really see NVO's potential.

It's hard for me to understand ALL that NVO has to offer against what it's not offering; though I understand basics. A decentralized wallet with built in exchange features, where the users decide the currency pairs they want not a centralized; where top wallets are added by the core team; but other wallets such as XEM or STRAT have to be added by the XEM or STRAT team...let me make clear that it is very unlikely that with all the work those teams are doing that they will have time to worry about building a wallet for this exchange btw. But maybe someone in the community will; I recommend that every coin that Changelly and Shapeshift offer, should be offered by NVO. Changelly as an example integrates and partners with an exchange; and you p2p with them while they do the work; you put in the price you want it they give you back what they could get at that time through Poloniex/Bittrex; Shapeshift similarly; but Shapeshift has it's own wallet reserve of coins. And this is how they are able to increase liquidity. NVO on the other hand seems to have a different approach; I need the whitepaper to understand. I understand the site has been attacked which tells me right now that NVO is seen as a threat to some group of people. So NVO must be on the right track.

I do feel like there is a place for NVO, I want to see that place. At least if NVO is not planning to compete against EON or Poloniex or Bittrex. I feel so strongly that we need NVO which is why I'm writing this indepth feedback; I think NVO is offering something we don't have yet; but it's a little bit behind the times because other exchanges are already being born right now; offering ICOs to compete.

Let it be clear that I realize that NVO is not EON; that EON has a blockchain which is why it can offer the services it's offering and that my understanding is that NVO is built on top of a blockchain? What was it counterparty? I'm not sure have been reading a lot of whitepapers and websites so can't recall all the details.

Thank you for your interesting post, but i think that you got lost because of your expectations. As you said, NVO isn't a blockchain, and it is not built on top of a blockchain. NVO intends to use the blockchains and their features to provide as much functions as possible to the users.

NVO don't want to compete or to be compared to other projects, after all, each one is working on his own and deals with his advantages and flaws even if the main problems are similar.

The safe networks offers a lot of advantages compared to a blockchain sollution. More stability, more features, more possibilities for the users, the Team won't have to focus on building a P2P network and maintain it, instead, they will use the existing networks.

You can imagine it like a nexus point where the technologies and networks can talk to each other.

And effectively the attack was important. But it won't happen again.

For the exchange integration, i aleready said that the exchanges could be added by the team, or by developers directly. Not into the wallet but as a plugin, and these plugins, aren't limited to exchanges only, anything who offers an API could be added as a plugin.

Thanks again for your great post.

Newbie question. How are the NVOS kept at a price of 99 cents and how would I exchange them for USD?

Hello, the NVOS will be sold by the validator at a fixed price, using counterparty. The amount of NVOS will change depending of volume. Do not hesitate to ask questions.

Seems a good project,hoping I can join in the ICO soon.

You are welcome, but it is not an ico  Smiley it is a crowdsale.

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:42:51 PM

0.21 BTC sent to address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z .  GL in your development.

Thank you, i hope that you sent using a private bitcoin address, and that you hold the private key of this address.
tex83rb

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

hello, using counterparty what does it mean if i have an electrum wallet to send btc from? is compatible? then how could i see my nvo tokens?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jaredthesovereign

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

Thank you, i hope that you sent using a private bitcoin address, and that you hold the private key of this address.

I did.  Smiley
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

I visited this link https://nvo.io/ but the response I got is that server not found. Is the ICO on? if not when is it going to open. I think this is not good for the project because if the ICO page can't be maintined successful how are we sure about our fund on the exchange
rsa

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

I visited this link https://nvo.io/ but the response I got is that server not found. Is the ICO on? if not when is it going to open. I think this is not good for the project because if the ICO page can't be maintined successful how are we sure about our fund on the exchange

It was down yesterday but once they moved to new server NVO's website is up and running.  I am able to access https://nvo.io
Crowdsale (v/s ICO) will start in next 2 days.  NVO website has the details. 
I guess hiccups are expected on any new ventures, but you bought a good point "...page can't be maintained successful how are we ...".  Hopefully team behind NVO project will take care of such issues.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:20:43 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 07:33:22 PM by Supercrypt

hello, using counterparty what does it mean if i have an electrum wallet to send btc from? is compatible?
You can send from any wallet which is allowing access to private keys. They meant you should not send from coinbase nor xapo kind of web wallets as they are not allowing us to access the private key of your bitcoin addy.

how could i see my nvo tokens?
To see NVO tokens you might need to import your privatekey into NVO's wallet (probably after moving out any of your BTC balances, if you concern). NVO wallet yet to be released and token distribution is not happening now, hence you cannot see right now. You need to wait till ICO ends.
PeytonItemu

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

NVO + WINGS
Would be a great team, keep it in mind  Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:57:19 PM

hello, using counterparty what does it mean if i have an electrum wallet to send btc from? is compatible?
Correct. You need to send from an address to which you control the keys to. Optimally you'd only use desktop wallets. Electrum is a prime choice for a light wallet.

then how could i see my nvo tokens?
Read how counterparty works and read the whitepaper.

I visited this link https://nvo.io/ but the response I got is that server not found.
The DNS is still propagating.

Is the ICO on? if not when is it going to open.
In two days.

I think this is not good for the project because if the ICO page can't be maintined successful how are we sure about our fund on the exchange
This has nothing to do with the Exchange, and you have no valid arguments. It is not uncommon for projects to get overwhelmed by unexpected demand, both in the crypto industry and outside of it. Even the biggest exchanges have been recently struggling with the load.

NVO + WINGS
Would be a great team, keep it in mind  Wink
Are you trying to suggest that we should also offer Wings addresses for investing/escrow, or are you trying to imply something else?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: