Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169911 times)
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

they don't have a TG (telegram) channel.....  Roll Eyes
i think you as escrow should know it and it is part of your job to tell it to everybody.

they have slack and i found this but dont know if this is legit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSkQSLecKG3eztlcrrnwMZjX0WtPUoAXwUbCRtNre417jF-A/viewform
This poll will be open for approx. 72 hours, that is until 10.00 AM UTC+0 (9th of August). You have until then to vote.

and without signed messages it will be worthless.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

A 72 hours time frame for such a mess will just leave the fate of the project in the hands of a handful of people that hold a large amount of assets.
Where did I mention a 72 hours time frame for the final vote?

People should just be allowed to decide who they support again by reinvesting if they want to, why this hasn't been considered. Didn't we took enough damage from the founders ignorance and lack of generic approach to the project? I mean, you've seen what a year of progress has brought.
Once/if you are refunded, then you can reinvest your money whenever you want (including ton and nemgun).

they don't have a TG (telegram) channel.....  Roll Eyes
Yes they do.

i think you as escrow should know it and it is part of your job to tell it to everybody.
It is absolutely not my job to provide you with information that you think that you are entitled to. My obligations in this situation are as follows: figure out the total funds left, prepare and explain the vote and the refund process. You are confusing the role of an escrow with that of a community manager.

they have slack and i found this but dont know if this is legit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSkQSLecKG3eztlcrrnwMZjX0WtPUoAXwUbCRtNre417jF-A/viewform
This poll will be open for approx. 72 hours, that is until 10.00 AM UTC+0 (9th of August). You have until then to vote.
Preliminary vote. The actual vote will require signed messages.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
msktrader15

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

The truth has been spoken, kudos buddy.

Congrats man, looks like the ice shield is moved finally 
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

the problem with this vote is that it's not equal. Ton has a lot of nvst and way more funds than the development part. Right now ton is in a stong position because of that. The problem is that if ton wins, he will change all the plans of the whitepaper. He will remove the plungin system and make a fork of komodo. The investors didn't invest for a fork of komodo but for the whitepaper of nvo. Right now, he got 560 btc + 30 btc that I loan him and other cryptos. He delivered only one design of UI. I received only 75 btc of my 50%. I need the help of all the community and investors to improve the situation. I was the one to suggest the fully refund but it hasn't been accepted.
mescu

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Please allow a consequent timeframe, for voting, signed messages etc.

Many people are on holidays and will have not seen what is going on now.

This project has been a total circus for a year, glad we can finally be refunded and not getting served a half-assed forked dex.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.
That's not how this works. Read the release milestones (you are entitled to 40%; though the refund will use all available funds - exact numbers TBD).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.You can keep the Btrash for yourself as it is only a shitcoin along with all other forks but I would like my Bitcoin as in real bitcoin BTC refunded.

Lol. If you didn't read the OP a year ago then I don't feel sorry for you. Maybe now would be a good time to read into and get to understand what you invested in and how the escrows work in this situation.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 03:18:48 PM by hornetsnest

I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.
That's not how this works. Read the release milestones (you are entitled to 40%; though the refund will use all available funds - exact numbers TBD).

Smells like major fraud.Who is to say developers hadn't all pre planned these milestones without any intention of having a working DEX so they simply had to use terms allowing milestones as a pretext to make money from invested funds without having any intention of finishing the job?There is also pattern here from past performance with regards other associated projects to support this conclusion.

It is looking like a slightly more sophisticated level of scam however misappropriation of funds alone is unacceptable.

I will expect the same amount sent from the address returned back to it and not a satoshi less.I will also now expect the matching shitcoin fork amounts attached to that address refunded.

Don't insult my intelligence talking about terms,conditions or trivial nonsense such as milestones in the meantime.I know what I am legally entitled to under the above circumstances and I will be getting it.

Thank you.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:43:24 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 03:30:55 PM by hornetsnest

I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.You can keep the Btrash for yourself as it is only a shitcoin along with all other forks but I would like my Bitcoin as in real bitcoin BTC refunded.

Lol. If you didn't read the OP a year ago then I don't feel sorry for you. Maybe now would be a good time to read into and get to understand what you invested in and how the escrows work in this situation.

Keep your Lol to yourself asshole.Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are.I have read the farcical OP and even the statement about Maidsafe on it breaches the original agreement nullifying any contractual T&C's.Funds released from escrow will legally have to be returned by these clowns to anyone who requests a refund.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
msktrader15

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Keep your Lol to yourself asshole.Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are.I have read the farcical OP and even the statement about Maidsafe on it breaches the original agreement nullifying any contractual T&C's.Funds released from escrow will legally have to be returned by these clowns to anyone who requests a refund.

Better to not paying attention to piece of shit like Chris also like TSWR, centermissing, radiumsoup (list is not complete) – they reveal themselves as a dirty sock puppets and shills.
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

-nonsense snipped -
So I propose that the remaining funds that I am entitled to for the previous milestones be released to me so I can continue development of the DEX, and then investors should be refunded everything that is still in escrow as they are entitled to.
The holders (community) will vote (weighted) on where they want the project to go. Neither you nor Ton are currently in the position to make this call.
the community or the investors? weighted according the amount of NVO tokens in the wallets right now or the amount of BTC invested during the ICO?
Holders (which is what the community consists of), not investors. To prevent people from receiving double refunds in cases where, e.g., you invested, then sold everything and now want a refund, this would go based on current NVST holdings.

Note that this was a suggestion by some community member. All options considered, it seems to be the best one.

Refunds should only be sent back in the exact denomination they were sent in to the same address they were sent from.The matching amount of NVST that was given at that time for those funds should also be sent back to the developers

Anyone who sold their NVST loses the amount calculated off the original base cost unless they can replace them to be sent back to the so called developers.

Calculating refunds only based on NVST holdings is fraudulent and allows anyone to buy NVST and enter the refund pool.It also allows developers who have already misappropriated funds and bought NVST to enter the refund pool escalating the fraud.

sirnicolas21

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

-nonsense snipped -
So I propose that the remaining funds that I am entitled to for the previous milestones be released to me so I can continue development of the DEX, and then investors should be refunded everything that is still in escrow as they are entitled to.
The holders (community) will vote (weighted) on where they want the project to go. Neither you nor Ton are currently in the position to make this call.
the community or the investors? weighted according the amount of NVO tokens in the wallets right now or the amount of BTC invested during the ICO?
Holders (which is what the community consists of), not investors. To prevent people from receiving double refunds in cases where, e.g., you invested, then sold everything and now want a refund, this would go based on current NVST holdings.

Note that this was a suggestion by some community member. All options considered, it seems to be the best one.

Refunds should only be sent back in the exact denomination they were sent in to the same address they were sent from.The matching amount of NVST that was given at that time for those funds should also be sent back to the developers

Anyone who sold their NVST loses the amount calculated off the original base cost unless they can replace them to be sent back to the so called developers.

Calculating refunds only based on NVST holdings is fraudulent and allows anyone to buy NVST and enter the refund pool.It also allows developers who have already misappropriated funds and bought NVST to enter the refund pool escalating the fraud.

this cannot happen because people used exchanges and not actual wallets
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Better to not paying attention to piece of shit like Chris also like TSWR, centermissing, radiumsoup (list is not complete) – they reveal themselves as a dirty sock puppets and shills.

Don't be an idiot we all invested and are all in the same boat.  I want a refund just as much as you. 
centersmissing

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

A 72 hours time frame for such a mess will just leave the fate of the project in the hands of a handful of people that hold a large amount of assets. In my opinion if not enough people are represented for the vote a decision that goes towards either of the sides shouldn't be taken, because it's going to be based on what a few whales voted. That's just my opinion and it comes from the fact that a lot of people are not checking the project for updates because the developers have been really poor with communications and deadlines. Bigger holders are more active and interested in this, so they will make moves. Good luck mobilizing the rest 5000 people in three days.

People should just be allowed to decide who they support again by reinvesting if they want to, why this hasn't been considered. Didn't we took enough damage from the founders ignorance and lack of generic approach to the project? I mean, you've seen what a year of progress has brought.

A lot of smaller holders haven't even heard about the project being torn down to pieces. It's going to take several hundreds of people to overthrow a decision made by any of the top 5 whales. I don't think people will mobilize quick enough to react and make the vote fair. Don't expect more than 30% voter turnout, will be curious to see if I am wrong. There's usually systems in place to protect for low voting turnout, is there going to be anything like this here or this is final?

Because if it's final, 2-3 people will decide the project's fate since it's weighted. And it's fair to be weighted since they've put most money in it, that's fine, but I am arguing that there isn't enough time and it has been communicated poorly. At least an extend in time?

Also none of the sides presented any information to help us decide, as far as I am concerned, no one has provided any proof. Just claims against each other.

I agree.  A vote based on the proof-less claims of the divided group that failed us does not make sense.  A refund is the only logical answer.  The project we invested in will never come to fruition according to the terms of our investment.  Let the two remaining leaders continue their projects under a new set of terms and investors.

wiked1

Activity: 419
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

-nonsense snipped -

this cannot happen because people used exchanges and not actual wallets

Actually I think people were told not to send from an exchange address and only addresses they held private keys to so yes people should be refunded back to the original address they held the private to otherwise any refund is open to manipulation and potential fraud issues.They should at least be able to confirm this address with a signed message.Any other way would not work without compromising the integrity of the refund process.

Anyone who sent from an exchange or other 3rd party platform they did not have the private key to will have to be accomodated some other way or another possibly with their NVST balance but holders of keys to addresses they send funds to escrows with should only be refunded back to their addresses.
centersmissing

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

-nonsense snipped -

Are you kidding.  If you sold your NVST you sold any involvements or entitlements.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

It is absolutely not my job to provide you with information that you think that you are entitled to. My obligations in this situation are as follows: figure out the total funds left, prepare and explain the vote and the refund process. You are confusing the role of an escrow with that of a community manager.

i don't think so. an escrow has to know the amount of BTC that it is accountable for. and the escrow has to know the amounts that have been released. this has nothing to do with community management.
thats why you have to provide the information. if you think that anybody should trust you as an escrow in the future.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:48:06 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 07:11:21 PM by Chris!

Keep your Lol to yourself asshole.

No thanks.

Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are.

Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are.

I have read the farcical OP and even the statement about Maidsafe on it breaches the original agreement nullifying any contractual T&C's.Funds released from escrow will legally have to be returned by these clowns to anyone who requests a refund.

"Legally". Cute.

Thanks for the lesson in law in whatever country you live in. Does that also apply to Canada? Algeria? I'd love to hear your take on all of the laws around the world. Please go on about them some more. I'm definitely reading it all.

I hope you enjoy yelling into your echo chamber. Let us all know what difference you made later on. Have a nice life.

Agreed. I'm a sockpuppet, not the newbie account that's making these claims. msktrader15 1 - Chris! 0. You have won the internet. Everyone looks up to you and your 22 posts. Thanks for stopping by.
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

Where is this vote taking place? In the dark ? Not all investors are on all communication channels, this is a joke.
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

Achieve great success. i hope your investments grow and your team gets the reward they deserve.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: