Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169882 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

just caught up on whats going on , i see the team & escrows want to refund people in BTC but at fiat value $0.05 , ICO price USD. This is totally unacceptable and no 1 shld agree to this. You paid in BTC and shld receive same amount in BTC , trying to give u fiat value is a scam in itself , obviously due to big increase in BTC price!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Oh shoot, the crowdsale has already ended? I felt like it still had enough time to go! I'm so bummed that I missed it. Can you guys tell me – where does the next even start? I want to get in on this.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

Just casted my vote for a refund.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
hornetsnest

Activity: 1450
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

just caught up on whats going on , i see the team & escrows want to refund people in BTC but at fiat value $0.05 , ICO price USD. This is totally unacceptable and no 1 shld agree to this. You paid in BTC and shld receive same amount in BTC , trying to give u fiat value is a scam in itself , obviously due to big increase in BTC price!!

Glad to see someone else understands what is happening here.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ElevenGong

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

Glad to see someone else understands what is happening here.

But our investor don't have no choice, every against you send to the nvo telegram, you will be banned, what the fuck, i hope all the scammer go to jail.
bluelogic

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 07:41:34 AM by bluelogic
Merited by Lauda (1)

A few items about the topics posted.

1.  We are being refunded in BTC not fiat value. (1400 BTC / 15 Million Tokens)  of funds collected by the escrows, the other funds were released to the team for completing the two milestones.
2.  Investors have a choice: https://medium.com/@nvoteam/vote-started-b3e37e0c1ecf .  Voting results can be seen here : https://nvo.party/vote.php
3.  Really people need to stop calling it a scam.  I would call it a shitshow but it wasn't a scam.  For some reason, people think the money collected was considered an investment.  All funds collected are considered a donation to the team.  The team has no duty to provide details on how the money was spent.  The escrows are the ones asking for a vote by the community to refund the remaining funds.
4.  Lauda the escrow has no duty to be transparent, show accounting records, be nice or answer your questions.  For some reason everyone has put their own definition of an escrow on her.
5.  No finished product does not equal 100% refund you are NOT investors.
6.  NVSTVOTING tokens were airdropped to all current NVST holders
7.  Your refund will be sent to your NVST address we suggest this be on counterparty.
8.  If you sell your NVST at a loss right now on Counterparty you are not entitled to a refund.

bluelogic
ElevenGong

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

1.  We are being refunded in BTC not fiat value. (1400 BTC / 15 Million Tokens)  40% of funds collected by the escrows, the other funds were released to the team for completing the two milestones.
2.  Investors have a choice: https://medium.com/@nvoteam/vote-started-b3e37e0c1ecf .  Voting results can be seen here : https://nvo.party/vote.php
3.  Really people need to stop calling it a scam.  I would call it a shitshow but it wasn't a scam.  For some reason, people think the money collected was considered an investment.  All funds collected are considered a donation to the team.  The team has no duty to provide details on how the money was spent.  The escrows are the ones asking for a vote by the community to refund the remaining funds.
4.  Lauda the escrow has no duty to be transparent, show accounting records, be nice or answer your questions.  For some reason everyone has put their own definition of an escrow on her.
5.  No finished product does not equal 100% refund you are NOT investors.
6.  NVSTVOTING tokens were airdropped to all current NVST holders
7.  Your refund will be sent to your NVST address we suggest this be on counterparty.
8.  If you sell your NVST at a loss right now on Counterparty you are not entitled to a refund.

bluelogic

What a justice and legally statement!!! how many tokens u get from they scammed!!! son of bitch
bluelogic

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

ElevenGong, about 60K NVST.
rosebuddy

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

1.  We are being refunded in BTC not fiat value. (1400 BTC / 15 Million Tokens)  of funds collected by the escrows, the other funds were released to the team for completing the two milestones.
2.  Investors have a choice: https://medium.com/@nvoteam/vote-started-b3e37e0c1ecf .  Voting results can be seen here : https://nvo.party/vote.php
3.  Really people need to stop calling it a scam.  I would call it a shitshow but it wasn't a scam.  For some reason, people think the money collected was considered an investment.  All funds collected are considered a donation to the team.  The team has no duty to provide details on how the money was spent.  The escrows are the ones asking for a vote by the community to refund the remaining funds.
4.  Lauda the escrow has no duty to be transparent, show accounting records, be nice or answer your questions.  For some reason everyone has put their own definition of an escrow on her.
7.  Your refund will be sent to your NVST address we suggest this be on counterparty.
8.  If you sell your NVST at a loss right now on Counterparty you are not entitled to a refund.

bluelogic

THEY DID NOT COMPLETE TWO MILESTONES!

The Wallet ist not working at all - it is a mere alpha. They should not get anything for that. So add the funds they get for the second milestone to the refund value. They burned about 1000 BTC for nothing.

3.  Really people need to stop calling it a scam.  I would call it a shitshow but it wasn't a scam. For some reason, people think the money collected was considered an investment.  All funds collected are considered a donation to the team.  The team has no duty to provide details on how the money was spent.  The escrows are the ones asking for a vote by the community to refund the remaining funds.

Nope, this is complete nonsense and bullshit - an ico is not a charity event for donations for the team - it´s a round of financing for a product - so everyone who gave the money to the team is in fact an investor (which you stated in point 2)
bluelogic

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

Rosebuddy,

1.  The wallet exists and works.  Yes, it is buggy, but your opinion on the quality is irrelevant as per the ICO agreement funds for the wallet were agree to by the escrows.  (This is on the front page of this thread)
2.  Please show me where it states your donation was a "securities".  NVO is not registered with the SEC.  Even TEZOS confirmed this in their statement, "Any contribution made to TEZOS during the Contribution Period as described below is qualified as a non-refundable donation".  You can proceed to create your own class action lawsuit for a co-founder that lives in Algeria.

Bluelogic
longestday3030

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

A good marketing strategy and forward thinking would be to try and unify all DEX's together in the fight for privacy and escape of centralization. It's actually the perfect angle to market NVO when you think about it because it is a DEX itself!

Even Binance has recognized the importance of decentralized exchanges that's why it partnered with another to create one. As more and more interest come to this field, it will be a race to build the most robust and fastest decentralized exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
ElevenGong

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Rosebuddy,

1.  The wallet exists and works.  Yes, it is buggy, but your opinion on the quality is irrelevant as per the ICO agreement funds for the wallet were agree to by the escrows.  (This is on the front page of this thread)
2.  Please show me where it states your donation was a "securities".  NVO is not registered with the SEC.  Even TEZOS confirmed this in their statement, "Any contribution made to TEZOS during the Contribution Period as described below is qualified as a non-refundable donation".  You can proceed to create your own class action lawsuit for a co-founder that lives in Algeria.

Bluelogic
That why they called it legal!!!! bullshit
hornetsnest

Activity: 1450
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 10:52:04 AM by hornetsnest

bluelogic

The Devs are on the Slack channel and after a year they are still there when I told them we should just screw all you over and take the money because this bitching isn't worth it.  Why release a product that doesn't work, people will just say it is shit and move along.  It is better for the devs to do a hard reset with the CEX launch and start over with a new website (re-brand).  Yes, real companies re-brand products.  Also in the last 24 hours over 10K NVST has been purchased.  In addition, unlike TSWR who cares about the community, I told the Devs that this has been the best market strategy ever.  Get everyone to buy at ICO price and sell it even cheaper to the same people.

It wouldn't be logical to listen to bluelogic.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

Bluelogic is just another TSWR..
He keeps licking Tonbi’s dick since the start of this project.

Kiss
bluelogic

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

hornetsnest,

So two months I ago I told the community what was going on and it was ignored, just like everyone continues to ignore me.  I'm done trying to convince the community and want the community to just die now.

"technically" ICOs are supposed to be securities (show me where the SEC has confirmed ICOs are securities in law), but none of this matters to those outside of the USA

n1que,

WTF, I want the project to die, hence why I said two months ago about the rebranding.  TSWR wouldn't say that.  Also if you were involved in the project you would be in the Discord and know that I support team Imed/Soup.

bluelogic
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

1.  We are being refunded in BTC not fiat value.......

bluelogic

" All NVST holders are given back at minimum ICO price of $0.5 "

https://medium.com/@nvoteam/what-happened-d16844ee10da

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
bluelogic

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Zebedee23

Does counterparty support fiat?

Take the number of btc in escrow divide by 15 million NVST multiply by the current value of bitcoin, which is about 0.50 cents

Bluelogic
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:58 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 04:13:21 PM by cool4y
Merited by OgNasty (1)

So NVO turned into a scam shitshow!!? Thank God i sold all end of last year. Hope theres something that can be done to get these fuckers for those hurt by this!!!

It's been a scam shitshow since the beginning  Smiley Good to hear that you got out early. Even the escrows want to screw the holders lol
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

More and more new projects are starting to emerge that give a decentralized product! today very well in demand, those companies that offer decentralized exchange! people want, that there were no outsiders - who will manage! I think that this project will have a good popularity!
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Some ignorant peeps in here.

Bluelogic is fairly dead-on.

Here is what was said about the milestones:

- 30% release at the end of the crowdsale.
- 30% at the delivery of the beta wallet and first API Cluster

So no matter what - the team received 30% of crowdsale funds to begin the project.  Not sure why anyone thinks they are entitled to a refund for that.  They obviously progressed and started things.

The beta wallet and API Cluster were indeed completed.  And we have even been told they still plan on completing version 1.3 which should correct most of the problems with the current versions.
I was able to receive funds from 5 blockchains and send out 3 of those.  Kind of sucks but if we do get this update version 1.3 then they are cleared a bit in that regard. (NVO if you are reading this don't let me down)

So we are entitled to 40% of crowdsale proceeds.  They raised the equivalent of 3055 BTC but much of that was in alts that have crashed in BTC value since then.  Even with that, we are still receiving about 46% refund.  Which means you are making money in fiat terms, and doing better than if you put all your money in ETH and many other alts.

This doesn't excuse the performance of this team and their inability to solve internal problems.

To those of you thinking you should receive a full refund, I join you in your disappointment over the outcome of this project but not in your assessment of its expected resolution.
And if any of you think the original ICO addresses should get the refund you should have your head examined.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: