Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:02:23 PM

Evolution makes perfect sense to me. Monkeys did not evolve because they did not encounter the conditions which were necessary to evolve.   I can envision a big tree where everything has a common genetic ancestor. It's actually amazing how many genetic similarities we share with mammals and other species, for example the urge to urinate when the sound of running water is heard, sexual reproduction, the way our eyes look, etc.   

If you eliminate the thinking mind and use mindfulness to observe nature and observe your basic instincts, you can get in touch with your animal self.
I believe in evolution, but I don't understand why our genes have more affinity with pigs and fruit flies than with a monkey. Can anybody explain this fact? I wonder how Muslims react to the similarity of their genes with a pig.
We... Don't.
I mean that's not true. We have more affinity with great apes than with fruits or pig it's... Obvious.
There is no explanation because as far as I know what you say is false. Maybe I'm lacking info though.

PARADICE.io

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

I can't believe this is even a thread on this forum

I think it fits nicely with the flat earth thread and the free energy from magnets thread in off topic. Don't forget the patriot militia taking over the federal reserve thread there as well. Another epic one.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

What credible alternative to evolution is there?  Can't really go with the 'Adam and Eve' tale.  

"Yeah, the human race arose from a man and a woman, created by God, who went on to have two Sons".

And then what?  The Human race ended there?  Or did one of the Sons have intercourse with his Mother, being the only woman on earth at the time?  Then the same again after Noah's Ark.  Noah and his Wife had kids, who must have committed acts of incest to perpetuate the species since everyone else supposedly drowned.

You can believe you're the result of incestuous inbreeding if you like, there's probably some truth to it for a few of you.

The point is, we don't know by examining the earth and life, how life came about. The best that we have is credible ancient, historical records from people who were recognized as credible by other people of their day.

The Bible is by far the strongest of these records. My numbers might not be quite accurate here, but there are in the range of 25,000 hand written copies of the ancient Bible. These copies pretty much match each other for accuracy. And, they match the hand written copies from around 500 years ago when the printing press came into being.

There is no other book that comes close to this, in numbers of copies, and in credibility of authors as held by their various contemporaries.

So what?!, right? The Bible is the best record of things in ancient history that we have. And the nation through whom the Bible came, still exists today as an active and powerful nation... Israel.

There is something powerful and virtually impossible going on with the Bible. And we are alive to be able to look at this power, and handle it with our hands, and read it with our eyes and minds.

There is nothing else that even comes close to the strength and miraculousness of the Bible, either in ancient knowledge, or in modern knowledge.

Ancient folklore/mythology != Ancient historical records

Especially folklore/mythology involving so much inbreeding.  Again, no thanks.  The Bible is merely a collection of fables, aiming to teach the decidedly archaic moral code of the time, that some people, for reasons beyond anyone's comprehension, choose to take literally in the modern day.  There are plenty of copies of 'Harry Potter', but in another 3500 years, people (hopefully) won't be stupid enough to take it as some sort of historical record.  Just because they lacked the technology to mass produce Bibles and had to copy them by hand, that fact alone doesn't lend any additional credibility to the mythos contained therein.

The shade is strong in this one. I love it.  Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

I wasn't there to see it so I won't worry about its validity.

What is interesting is what the future of evolution will look like. We've basically neutered natural selection now and in many societies the bottom feeders are the ones who are far outbreeding the prime meat.

I wonder what that entails for our future.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

What credible alternative to evolution is there?  Can't really go with the 'Adam and Eve' tale.  
There isn't anything credible in evolution. There is only deception by those who want to believe in evolution. This means that evolution is a religion.

"Yeah, the human race arose from a man and a woman, created by God, who went on to have two Sons".

And then what?  The Human race ended there?  Or did one of the Sons have intercourse with his Mother, being the only woman on earth at the time?  Then the same again after Noah's Ark.  Noah and his Wife had kids, who must have committed acts of incest to perpetuate the species since everyone else supposedly drowned.

You can believe you're the result of incestuous inbreeding if you like, there's probably some truth to it for a few of you.  
These stories aren't Bible stories. This that you say is fictional stuff, combining some Bible characters with others to make up the fiction.

The point is, we don't know by examining the earth and life, how life came about. The best that we have is credible ancient, historical records from people who were recognized as credible by other people of their day.

The Bible is by far the strongest of these records. My numbers might not be quite accurate here, but there are in the range of 25,000 hand written copies of the ancient Bible. These copies pretty much match each other for accuracy. And, they match the hand written copies from around 500 years ago when the printing press came into being.

There is no other book that comes close to this, in numbers of copies, and in credibility of authors as held by their various contemporaries.

So what?!, right? The Bible is the best record of things in ancient history that we have. And the nation through whom the Bible came, still exists today as an active and powerful nation... Israel.

There is something powerful and virtually impossible going on with the Bible. And we are alive to be able to look at this power, and handle it with our hands, and read it with our eyes and minds.

There is nothing else that even comes close to the strength and miraculousness of the Bible, either in ancient knowledge, or in modern knowledge.

Ancient folklore/mythology != Ancient historical records

Especially folklore/mythology involving so much inbreeding.  Again, no thanks.  The Bible is merely a collection of fables, aiming to teach the decidedly archaic moral code of the time, that some people, for reasons beyond anyone's comprehension, choose to take literally in the modern day.  There are plenty of copies of 'Harry Potter', but in another 3500 years, people (hopefully) won't be stupid enough to take it as some sort of historical record.  Just because they lacked the technology to mass produce Bibles and had to copy them by hand, that fact alone doesn't lend any additional credibility to the mythos contained therein.

Since there is nothing in nature that shows how life came about, and since evolution is completely silly, folklore is the best we have. But the Bible isn't folklore. It is a record.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

I think if I better understood the the length of time through eons, I would better understand the evolution of species. I do comprehend somewhat though, that Time changes everything (except maybe universal constants, as those are necessary for Time to do what it does best). I am a mere fickle fluttering, happening in the blink of an eye. I am a record myself, an accurate arrangement of a specific genetic code, comparable with any other living thing on this planet.

Solaris - of the Sun
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:12:44 PM

I think if I better understood the the length of time through eons, I would better understand the evolution of species. I do comprehend somewhat though, that Time changes everything (except maybe universal constants, as those are necessary for Time to do what it does best). I am a mere fickle fluttering, happening in the blink of an eye. I am a record myself, an accurate arrangement of a specific genetic code, comparable with any other living thing on this planet.

Since there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of evolution in nature, understanding time doesn't have anything to do with it. All the fossil so-called evidence can be attributed to loads of things other than evolution. The little bit of lab "evolution" we have done, isn't and can't be repeated naturally, in nature.

As for "time," the older something gets, the faster it wears out, and the closer to death and destruction it becomes. This means that the idea of evolution is completely backwards when adjusted for time.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:00:28 AM

Thanks Criptyx.

Simple explanation of a complex theory.

But people saying evolution is a hoax are not able to process any cognitive thought. Don't lose too much time with them.

Yes we evolutionists are very intelligent and better people than others. We don't need to even discuss about anything because we already won.
This level of argumentation is a sign of real intelligence, unlike looking for evidence.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:55:38 AM

Since there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of evolution in nature, understanding time doesn't have anything to do with it. All the fossil so-called evidence can be attributed to loads of things other than evolution. The little bit of lab "evolution" we have done, isn't and can't be repeated naturally, in nature.

As for "time," the older something gets, the faster it wears out, and the closer to death and destruction it becomes. This means that the idea of evolution is completely backwards when adjusted for time.

Cool
Read this instead of your bible..
1859 - Charles Darwin publishes The Origin of Species..

1866 - Gregor Mendel discovers the basic principles of genetics..

1869 - Friedrich Miescher identifies "nuclein..

1900s - The Eugenics Movement..

1900 – Mendel's theories are rediscovered by researchers..

1902 - Sir Archibald Edward Garrod is the first to associate Mendel's theories with a human disease..

1944 - Oswald Avery identifies DNA as the 'transforming principl..

1950 - Erwin Chargaff discovers that DNA composition is species specific..

1952 - Rosalind Franklin photographs crystallized DNA fibres..

1953 - James Watson and Francis Crick discover the double helix structure of DNA..

1953 - George Gamow and the “RNA Tie Club”..

1959 - An additional copy of chromosome 21 linked to Down's syndrome.

1965 - Marshall Nirenberg is the first person to sequence the bases in each codon.

1977 - Frederick Sanger develops rapid DNA sequencing techniques..

1983 - Huntington's disease is the first mapped genetic disease..

1990 - The first gene found to be associated with increased susceptibility to familial breast and ovarian cancer is identified..

1990 - The Human Genome Project begins..

1995 - Haemophilus Influenzae is the first bacterium genome sequenced..

1996 - Dolly the sheep is cloned..

1996 - 'Bermuda Principles' established..

1999 - First human chromosome is decoded..

2000 – Genetic code of the fruit fly is decoded..

2002 – Mouse is the first mammal to have its genome decoded..

2003 – The Human Genome Project is completed..

2013 – DNA Worldwide and Eurofins Forensic discover identical twins have differences in their genetic makeup..

2014 – Further Breakthroughs..

Future – Epigenetics, personalised medicine and greater individual responsibility..

That makes DARWIN the DADDY of evolution ..

So stop with the bullshit You 50% BANANA .
you might be 90% BANANA the way you talk about Darwin and religion..

That man gave his life study for all us humans    so at least be THANKFUL ..

One of the greats ..A human to be admired for all time..
I love the way he looked at life..
Everything had a reason..

Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

I believe in the existence of evolution, but for me it was always a mystery why not all monkeys turned into people, and why no one has turned back into a monkey.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:15:28 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 10:27:25 AM by popcorn1

I believe in the existence of evolution, but for me it was always a mystery why not all monkeys turned into people, and why no one has turned back into a monkey.
I suppose you could say the same thing about a BANANA .We all turn back into a banana  Cheesy.

Orangutan saws a tree - Spy in the Wild: Episode 2 Preview - BBC ...
Video for monkey sawing wood▶ 2:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

^
Maybe with enough time that monkey will build a log cabin?

And just a thought what if ALIENS come down and give a monkey a saw or the wheel and we humans arrived ..

Look at the monkey sawing wood could of been us many thousands of years ago..

Alien comes down likes the monkey and thinks here you go play with that wheel and over time we
discovered many ways how to use that wheel or a saw..

Just a thought Not fact..Gets you thinking though..

Not that monkey but other monkeys who have been shown by the other monkey..

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

Thanks Criptyx.

But people saying evolution is a hoax are not able to process any cognitive thought. Don't lose too much time with them.

Yes we evolutionists are very intelligent and better people than others. We don't need to even discuss about anything because we already won.
This level of argumentation is a sign of real intelligence, unlike looking for evidence.

Dude... I mean what do you want to discuss here?
You don't believe in evolution? Well, GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! Evolution is NOT a theory, it's a proven fact so you can believe or not believe and nobody gives a shit because it's still here.

You want to deny reality? Fine do it. Just don't expect us to follow you.

If you want to discuss facts and science then we can discuss but I don't really see where there is ANY doubt or shady area in the evolution explanation...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Cool

Wtf?
What are you talking about? There are hundreds of proofs and lots can be actually seen by humans!
Bacteries have such a short life cycle for example, and some species of flies too, that we can actually see evolution if we force them in a specific environment.

http://evolutionfaq.com/articles/five-proofs-evolution

You can believe whatever you want but it doesn't mean it's true.

Truckcoin

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:19:24 AM

Thanks Criptyx.

Did you notice how argumentation of some of these of atheists resemble that of muslims? I hope insecurity about their "beliefs" wont lead to more concentration camps.

Not like it would be the first or second time.

Thanks Criptyx.

You don't believe in evolution? Well, GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! Evolution is NOT a theory, it's a proven fact so you can believe or not believe and nobody gives a shit because it's still here.

If you want to discuss facts and science then we can discuss but I don't really see where there is ANY doubt or shady area in the evolution explanation...

You actually havent addressed any questions, that were raised since page one. Just more confirmation bias.
mainpmf

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:25:20 AM

You actually havent addressed any questions, that were raised since page one. Just more confirmation bias.

Sorry to tell you that but in this whole thread YOU are the only one who asked questions. Others simply said "evolution is a hoax" and "why do they believe in evolution".

For your 2 legitimate questions:
" HOW do you go from species A to species B and C, that arent genetically compatible, anymore?"
I don't understand. What do you mean by "not genetically compatible"?

"How does that happen, when both species share same geographic area?"
I don't understand either as it's a question following the first one.

You mean how there can be a species that becomes 2 different species while being in the same environment?

But man you can't expect us to keep our calm and get insulted in a thread while trying to explain you things. If you want answers then ask question in a calm and polite way without pre-assuming that the whole scientific community is dum for all having the same idea of nature...

Truckcoin

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Does anyone have any written records in the history and religious holy books about the estimated time of which Adam and Eve were living on earth?

Because recently they have found some remaining bones of a female human like creature going back 3.5M years ago.

I once heard that Adam and Eve's graves are on the same mountain temple where Jesus was supposedly murdered and they are 12 meters long their grave stone shows that and the sight is forbidden to visit by Israeli forces.

Some say we were living on earth even 200 million years ago.

I know one thing that we all share almost %99.7 identical DNA, all the living things share the same DNA with only a few genome different.
mainpmf

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

Does anyone have any written records in the history and religious holy books about the estimated time of which Adam and Eve were living on earth?

Because recently they have found some remaining bones of a female human like creature going back 3.5M years ago.

I once heard that Adam and Eve's graves are on the same mountain temple where Jesus was supposedly murdered and they are 12 meters long their grave stone shows that and the sight is forbidden to visit by Israeli forces.

I know one thing that we all share almost %99.7 identical DNA, all the living things share the same DNA with only a few genome different.

For all the religiou part I don't know what you're talking about.

But no all living things don't share the same DNA with only a few different genomes.
All living things have DNA and DNA is always made of the same 4 elements. But the number of possibilities is infinite and we don't share much of our DNA with a plant for example.

Truckcoin

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

For all the religiou part I don't know what you're talking about.

But no all living things don't share the same DNA with only a few different genomes.
All living things have DNA and DNA is always made of the same 4 elements. But the number of possibilities is infinite and we don't share much of our DNA with a plant for example.
Yes that is right, there are almost endless possibilities. Even a small difference in DNA can make a big difference. To evolve in something i think there is need for precise DNA match. But there are still a lot of things that we do not know. Maybe in future people will have all the knowledge about humans and other things.
mainpmf

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

Thanks Criptyx.

Did you notice how argumentation of some of these of atheists resemble that of muslims? I hope insecurity about their "beliefs" wont lead to more concentration camps.

Not like it would be the first or second time.

By the way I didn't understand that either.
First: we're not insecure, we're tired of pointing at you something completely obvious and proven by thousands of different scientists and studies. That's not insecuirty that's simply despair and loss of faith in humanity.
Second: Wtf are you talking about when claiming concentration camps are the fruits of atheists beliefs?
Third: What's the link between Muslims and atheists?

Truckcoin

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

You are getting trolled mainpmf.
It is a lose lose situation when you try to explain some 6000 year earth believers how evolution works.

Okurkabinladin: good example. You and ridery99 would make great muslims.
They too think mohammed split the moon and of course that evolution is a bigly conspiracy Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: