Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Where are your repeatability of god? Where is your observability of god? Where is your falsifiability of god? Again, this is the deep problem with your brain, you don't seem to ask these questions about your own beliefs, cognitive dissonance is a serious condition.

There is no problem in my brain because I do not call my beliefs science. There is something apparently wrong with you trying to imply I have ever called my beliefs to be science.

One does not have to be scientific to be proven. For example an innocence - does not have to be scientificly proven. To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty. So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof. The statement is non contradictory hence it is assumed to be true.

And one thing does not have to be scientific to be theory.

For example an evolution does not have to be scientific to be a theory.

''So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof.'' - Przemax - 2018

''To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty.'' Actually it's, ''everyone is innocent until proven guilty''

I created the universe and it's true until you can prove it wrong.

Yeah. A person can have benefit of a doubt it seems. You agree that people can have that towards the evolution don't you?

It is extremely easy to prove you are wrong. Childishly easy to prove you have not created the universe. Because the universe existed before you.

Poof. Your theory have been smashed to pieces. You think it is hard to prove something is impossible? Proving something being impossible is easy. At least if it is ridiculous like you claim God to be.

If there were all kinds of fossils out there, that were like missing links because of their similarities and slight differences, we still wouldn't know that they were part of evolution, or if they simply were all different species created by God.

God have created kinds at least according to the Bible and reality it seems. Noone argues about adaptation. We need to be sure what we call species. God have created for example a dog. If an evolutionist would found non existing race of a dog he could call it a missing link. It is no missing link. It is just a type of a dog. Why not assume its the same with all the fossils? It is just a variations of existing species that changed within the changing enviroment. Enviroment change so most animals probably have less or more fat storage or something like that to be able to adapt and the bones reflects that. Thats what adaptation is about.

''Because the universe existed before you.'' Prove it, I existed way before the universe traveling from body to body.

It would be easy to disprove. You should do it again if you have done it one time. Or at least ressurect one person or make at least one thing a new to show you have at least a little bit of your power left. You see? Faking religion is hard. Almost harder than faking science.

What?? Haven't you seen all the miracles? I personally resurrected jesus and I'm still currently performing all kinds of miracles. Now I can't go around here showing my powers directly because people would flip out, you just have to believe me, ok?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Evolution is a very simple concept to understand. It involves perfect common sense.

Yes. Lot's of other science fiction concepts can be difficult to understand.

Cool

God is the reason for evolution.

A lot of religious people, the majority, agree with you. I wouldn't mind that point of view, at least they are not totally insane to suggest that evolution is a hoax.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
conneyXXX01

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Funny how those who think evolution is a hoax are still happy to reap the benefits of scientific discovery and advances
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:50:44 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 10:07:17 AM by Przemax

Where are your repeatability of god? Where is your observability of god? Where is your falsifiability of god? Again, this is the deep problem with your brain, you don't seem to ask these questions about your own beliefs, cognitive dissonance is a serious condition.

There is no problem in my brain because I do not call my beliefs science. There is something apparently wrong with you trying to imply I have ever called my beliefs to be science.

One does not have to be scientific to be proven. For example an innocence - does not have to be scientificly proven. To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty. So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof. The statement is non contradictory hence it is assumed to be true.

''So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof.'' - Przemax - 2018

''To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty.'' Actually it's, ''everyone is innocent until proven guilty''

Yeah. A person can have benefit of a doubt it seems. You agree that people can have that towards the evolution don't you?

It is extremely easy to prove you are wrong. Childishly easy to prove you have not created the universe. Because the universe existed before you.

Poof. Your theory have been smashed to pieces. You think it is hard to prove something is impossible? Proving something being impossible is easy. At least if it is ridiculous like you claim God to be.

If there were all kinds of fossils out there, that were like missing links because of their similarities and slight differences, we still wouldn't know that they were part of evolution, or if they simply were all different species created by God.

God have created kinds at least according to the Bible and reality it seems. Noone argues about adaptation. We need to be sure what we call species. God have created for example a dog. If an evolutionist would found non existing race of a dog he could call it a missing link. It is no missing link. It is just a type of a dog. Why not assume its the same with all the fossils? It is just a variations of existing species that changed within the changing enviroment. Enviroment change so most animals probably have less or more fat storage or something like that to be able to adapt and the bones reflects that. Thats what adaptation is about.

''Because the universe existed before you.'' Prove it, I existed way before the universe traveling from body to body.

It would be easy to disprove. You should do it again if you have done it one time. Or at least ressurect one person or make at least one thing a new to show you have at least a little bit of your power left. You see? Faking religion is hard. Almost harder than faking science.

What?? Haven't you seen all the miracles? I personally resurrected jesus and I'm still currently performing all kinds of miracles. Now I can't go around here showing my powers directly because people would flip out, you just have to believe me, ok?

The more you invent stuff the easier it is to disprove. Now you have to show:

1. That you would not have anything against cutting your head off as it is just a flesh wound. Many Muslims would woulantary do that - just tell them you are a God. If I would see you speak to a group of Muslims that you are a creator of the universe. That would impress me.
2. You should know every detail about how people dress, eat, live, travel in every possible historical epoch and that should be accurate historicly. If you would write a book and that would be accurate you would be a very rich guy with this bestseller. Why do you waste your time on some cheap affiliation campaign?
3. You should know anything about Jesus that fail to see you do.
4. You must be quite famous speaking about you having enourmous powers like all prophets were. What prophet were you and why? You do not even know handful of them.
5. Still you have to know at least what miracles were there.
6. And if you claim not be Jesus so you know. His miracles does not count you would need to know other miracles. It so happens to be that I guess only 2 people in recorded history claimed to ressurected someone. Which one were you? You do not even know how you were named? Then you have problems with memory. If you have problems with memory you can't remember the begining.

And many many many ways to disprove your silliness the more you talk. You just make it easier. Stop it. You just make a fool out of yourself with each blasphemy you speak.
Astargath

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

1. That you would not have anything against cutting your head off as it is just a flesh wound. Many Muslims would woulantary do that - just tell them you are a God. If I would see you speak to a group of Muslims that you are a creator of the universe. That would impress me.
2. You should know every detail about how people dress, eat, live, travel in every possible historical epoch and that should be accurate historicly. If you would write a book and that would be accurate you would be a very rich guy with this bestseller. Why do you waste your time on some cheap affiliation campaign?
4. You must be quite famous speaking about you having enourmous powers like all prophets were. What prophet were you and why? You do not even know handful of them.
6. And if you claim not be Jesus so you know. His miracles does not count you would need to know other miracles. It so happens to be that I guess only 2 people in recorded history claimed to ressurected someone. Which one were you? You do not even know how you were named? Then you have problems with memory. If you have problems with memory you can't remember the begining.

And many many many ways to disprove your silliness the more you talk. You just make it easier. Stop it. You just make a fool out of yourself with each blasphemy you speak.

You didn't disproved anything tho, you are just asking me to do things. I can't show directly anything because I need you to believe in me but trust me, I am actually god. I have done plenty of miracles, I stopped the nazis personally and I created science. Stop saying I'm not god because that is blasphemy and I do not like that, you could go to hell forever if you make me mad so be careful next time you post.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

You didn't disproved anything tho, you are just asking me to do things. I can't show directly anything because I need you to believe in me but trust me, I am actually god. I have done plenty of miracles, I stopped the nazis personally and I created science. Stop saying I'm not god because that is blasphemy and I do not like that, you could go to hell forever if you make me mad so be careful next time you post.

Ok. Give me an address I will send muslims there. If not you have proven you are lying as simple as that. There are a lot of things one could do to prove you blaspheme. None of them you would like.

If one is asked and do not answer the question - it is safe to assume someone is lying. You lie. As simple as that. Bye. You have been debunked.
Astargath

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Ok. Give me an address I will send muslims there. If not you have proven you are lying as simple as that. There are a lot of things one could do to prove you blaspheme. None of them you would like.

If one is asked and do not answer the question - it is safe to assume someone is lying. You lie. As simple as that. Bye. You have been debunked.

Until you can prove I did not create the universe what I said it's true, that's your logic. Do you have anything to debunk my claim? I don't think so buddy.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

Evolution is a very simple concept to understand. It involves perfect common sense.

Cool

God is the reason for evolution. God is the reason that people can make science fiction... even the evolution science fiction.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

"All the sins and blasphemies of people will be forgiven them. But those who blaspheme against the Holy Spirit, will not be forgiven... not in this age, nor in the age to come."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Cool

A lot of religious people, the majority, agree with you. I wouldn't mind that point of view, at least they are not totally insane to suggest that evolution is a hoax.

You haven't really said a whole lot here. Why not? Because people know that God is the upholder of all things, for His own purposes.

If there were no theory of evolution, and if there were not even the concept of evolution along the lines of evolution theory, the word "evolution" would still exist.

Since God through Jesus has made the present evil to not be evil in His eyes, and since He is destroying the evil by allowing all people to execute themselves in this life, evolution/change does exist. But evolution according to evolution theory has not been shown to exist at all. Evolution according to evolution theory is simply a big science fiction story.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

Funny how those who think evolution is a hoax are still happy to reap the benefits of scientific discovery and advances

What exists, exists. If the science fiction hoax dropped out of the picture altogether, the benefits would be greater. One works with what exists.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

It's difficult to disprove evolution. Why? You can't disprove something that doesn't exist. Disproving evolution theory is easy. Why? Because nobody can prove that evolution exists.

God said that we are gods when the Word of God comes to us. Since you ARE a god, because some of the Word of God has come to you, why do you keep on destroying your own godness by denying God and what He said? Only a god can destroy itself/himself. Now don't tell me you won't ever die.

If you have locked yourself into destroying your godness by dying in it, you will wind up in Hell after the resurrection, where all that will exist will be godness destroying itself, forever.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Until you can prove I did not create the universe what I said it's true, that's your logic. Do you have anything to debunk my claim? I don't think so buddy.

Until you can prove that evolution exists in fact...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Why everyone there talking only about apes and this theory of evolution??? We have a lot of different other thoughts about it. Big bang and other stuff.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Why everyone there talking only about apes and this theory of evolution??? We have a lot of different other thoughts about it. Big bang and other stuff.

Big bang is far too incomplete to account for something as complex as life. Rather, BB is a fun science fiction story about how a universe of certain kinds might have come about.

Even if BB were proven possible, scientists would have an almost infinitely long way to go to prove that it was the way our universe was started. BB hopes that things like evolution can fill in the gaps of understanding that BB theory has. But so far, evolution doesn't have any proof at all.

What else did you have in mind?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

Hawking talks about no clear Big Bang and no boundary to space-time

Hawking says the universe had no clear "bang." You can wind back the clock to the edges of those first moments of existence, but asking what came before would be like asking why you can keep walking north when you get to the North Pole. Time, as we define it, loses its meaning as the universe shrinks down.

It never quite narrows to a single point. But no one has proved physics works like that—yet.

Hawking proposes a no boundary condition version of space-time. As you approach the beginning space-time is replaced with imaginary time.

In theoretical physics, the Hartle–Hawking state, named after James Hartle and Stephen Hawking, is a proposal concerning the state of the universe prior to the Planck epoch.

EXCLUSIVE: Stephen Hawking on What Existed Before the Big Bang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ88kC2Nx8M

Read more at https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/03/hawking-talks-about-no-clear-big-bang-and-no-boundary-to-space-time.html.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Hawking talks about no clear Big Bang and no boundary to space-time

Hawking says the universe had no clear "bang." You can wind back the clock to the edges of those first moments of existence, but asking what came before would be like asking why you can keep walking north when you get to the North Pole. Time, as we define it, loses its meaning as the universe shrinks down.

It never quite narrows to a single point. But no one has proved physics works like that—yet.

Hawking proposes a no boundary condition version of space-time. As you approach the beginning space-time is replaced with imaginary time.

In theoretical physics, the Hartle–Hawking state, named after James Hartle and Stephen Hawking, is a proposal concerning the state of the universe prior to the Planck epoch.

EXCLUSIVE: Stephen Hawking on What Existed Before the Big Bang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ88kC2Nx8M

Read more at https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/03/hawking-talks-about-no-clear-big-bang-and-no-boundary-to-space-time.html.

Cool

Wrong thread buddy, this one is about proving evolution is a hoax which you still haven't, we are still waiting for your evidence.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

Wrong thread buddy, this one is about proving evolution is a hoax which you still haven't, we are still waiting for your evidence.

Thanks for reminding us that evolutionists have been proving and are now in the process of proving that evolution is a hoax, by not finding any proof for evolution in countless man hours of thought about evolution and examination of natural and scientific processes over a couple hundred years and really, over thousands of years.

So, thanks again for reminding us that evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

Thanks for reminding us that evolutionists have been proving and are now in the process of proving that evolution is a hoax, by not finding any proof for evolution in countless man hours of thought about evolution and examination of natural and scientific processes over a couple hundred years and really, over thousands of years.

Cool

Evolution is a fact buddy, do you have evidence against it?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

Cool

Evolution is a fact buddy, do you have evidence against it?

You're close. Evolution talk is a fact. But evolution has never been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: