Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107967 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Evolution is happening all around you all the time, it always has, I have never seen an example of an instantaneous animal creation, they all evolve, they don't just pop into existence like the bible claims. So I don't believe in evolution, I know it exists.

''Those examples of evolution are adaptation according to evolution as simple change, not evolution that fits evolution theory.'' That's a claim without anything to back it up.

Evolution in the form of simple change happens all the time.

Evolution according to evolution theory has never been factually seen. In addition, simple searches of the Internet show many reasons why it is impossible. The so-called debunking of these impossibilities are full of way more flaws than evolution theory alone.

Bible doesn't claim anything just popped into existence.

Adaptation is found all over the place. A simple example is diseases becoming medicine resistant. But there is not even one factual sighting of evolution theory evolution.

Cool

''Bible doesn't claim anything just popped into existence.'' Yes it does, the bible clearly states how god made the earth and stars and animals instantly because he wanted, so yes, animals popped into existence. As I said I haven't seen an example of that yet, do you have one?

Making things in a day or a week like the Bible says, isn't popping them into existence. You are trying to mix the Bible up with big bang.

Cool

Oh really? God made the stars in 1 day, how did he do it? Basically popped them into existence from nothing, just like he created the universe as you claim, again from nothing, give me a break with your science fiction.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oxygensignatureR

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

I think evolution is quite real and rather scientifically correct but there are still a lot of open questions.
There is no link between the earth monkey and the modern homo sapiens what scientifically tells us that something in our history is seriously missing.
My "wild" theory is that the earth has been colonated from the stars and the real genetic lineage of man through evolution can be found on another planet some lightyears away.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

^^^ The first and most important question is, where is at least one example of evolution. All supposed examples of evolution fit adaptation or something else better. All we have is ideas and talk. Not even one factual evolution event has been found.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

Oh really? God made the stars in 1 day, how did he do it? Basically popped them into existence from nothing, just like he created the universe as you claim, again from nothing, give me a break with your science fiction.

If we knew how God did it, we would be like the angels.

Since you are the one who says the popping thing, maybe you should pop yourself up some popcorn. God didn't pop anything into existence. He simply created them rapidly, piece by piece. Read the 6 days of creation in the Bible.

Why do you resist the idea of things coming into being from nothing? Even big bang suggests things popping into existence from nothing - we don't know what nothing is made up of.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:46:09 AM

The programming for all of the physical, and many of the mental processes, is found in the DNA. But the forms of DNA programming that would constitute evolution have never been found.

Copy a tape a million times and you will only find devolution... never evolution.

Cool

You do realize that there is no evolution gene? Evolution is changes, any changes, which happens every single day in millions of species offspring’s. And there is no such thing as devolution. The usability of any evolution (any change) is in the view of the beholder – or rather its accepters and usability in the given community a species live in. Maybe more short said, the edge it gives in the mating game.

So a tape copied a million time is not devolution, it is evolution. You may not like how the new song turned out, but others may. If enough to make platinum, it essentially won the mating game. Evolution in progress. For every time a change sticks to a species for good, another 10000 did not.
Astargath

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Since you are the one who says the popping thing, maybe you should pop yourself up some popcorn. God didn't pop anything into existence. He simply created them rapidly, piece by piece. Read the 6 days of creation in the Bible.

Why do you resist the idea of things coming into being from nothing? Even big bang suggests things popping into existence from nothing - we don't know what nothing is made up of.

Cool

So, as I said, popping them into existence, we have yet to find an animal just popping into existence, we should find plenty of examples like that if creation was true.
https://youtu.be/lIEoO5KdPvg

Very easy video explaining the evolution of whales, something that shouldn't happen if god created everything, all the animals should be different and not related in time.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Cool
we don't know what nothing is made up of. < fairy tales

I think your brains have popped .
We evolve from a sperm cell into a human   BUT  i still thinks your a sperm cell..
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 08:18:48 PM by Gimpeline

I was kind of amazed by the exchange of ideas here.

Well, for me, evolution remains to be a theory, yes, just that, a theory, until now. I don't know how Charles Darwin became a celebrity scientist right after he theorized that what we are now are different centuries and centuries ago. Perhaps because his idea was sort of radically new? The discovery actually caused a bandwagon mentality among a lot people. The entire world was stirred by his claim. Established religion was terribly shaken to its core. School curricula are challenged. The people's comfort zone was rendered uncomfortable.  

You are not making any sence here. I know that you dont know what evolution theory is, so mabye read up about it?
Everything you said in the last post supports evolution, so why are you calling it a hoax?

Edit: I'm interested to know where you disagrees with evolutoion. Not some stoneage bible quotes that means nothing
And dont say rabbits and donkeys or some stupid thing making babies since evolution don't say that
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:09:51 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 09:45:32 PM by BADecker

Cool

We evolve from a sperm cell into a human   BUT  i still thinks your a sperm cell..

Are you saying that nothing is made up of fairy tales? Do you mean that the nothingness of outer space is all make believe, and that there isn't any outer space? Please explain a little more clearly so we can understand what you really believe.

As for evolving from a sperm cell into an adult human, that's called programming, or DNA programming to be more specific. We can call it evolution, because simple change can even be called evolution. However, the evolution that we are talking about in this thread is evolution theory evolution. Such evolution is a complete hoax. Why? Because nobody has a proven example of it after what must be billions or trillions of supposed evolution happenings or instances.

Evolution doesn't exist. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

I was kind of amazed by the exchange of ideas here.

Well, for me, evolution remains to be a theory, yes, just that, a theory, until now. I don't know how Charles Darwin became a celebrity scientist right after he theorized that what we are now are different centuries and centuries ago. Perhaps because his idea was sort of radically new? The discovery actually caused a bandwagon mentality among a lot people. The entire world was stirred by his claim. Established religion was terribly shaken to its core. School curricula are challenged. The people's comfort zone was rendered uncomfortable.  

You are not making any sence here. I know that you dont know what evolution theory is, so mabye read up about it?
Everything you said in the last post supports evolution, so why are you calling it a hoax?

Edit: I'm interested to know where you disagrees with evolutoion. Not some stoneage bible quotes that means nothing
And dont say rabbits and donkeys or some stupid thing making babies since evolution don't say that

Since there isn't any proven example of even one instance of evolution theory kind of evolution, evolution is a religion. Since it is being propagated as truth by those who know that there isn't anything to back it up, evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Cool

So, as I said, popping them into existence, we have yet to find an animal just popping into existence, we should find plenty of examples like that if creation was true.

Very easy video explaining the evolution of whales, something that shouldn't happen if god created everything, all the animals should be different and not related in time.

Good... both of us agreeing that things don't pop into existence. But big bang theory says that they did. However, the two claims in the video are easily shown to be false.

1. The fact that life has to do with carbon cycle DNA isn't proof for evolution. After all, God made these things this way so that they can operate together on earth. To prove evolution, we would need many other cycle forms - silicon, gold or silver, helium, etc. - which don't exist even a little that we have found. To say that these other forms of evolution can't exist because of this or that, is simply making excuses. The best reason for these other cycles not existing is that the Maker didn't make them.

2. Evolution theory says that the changes that changed one life form to another were very small. But we don't have even one example of one of these small changes that we can prove is a conversion from one creature type to another. For example. A wood carver carves a chair out of a log. As he chips tiny chips from the log, at which point does the log become the chair? We don't have any of those intermediate "log-to-chair" fossils in the fossil record. So why would anyone think that they might exist?

Evolution is a complete hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

The programming for all of the physical, and many of the mental processes, is found in the DNA. But the forms of DNA programming that would constitute evolution have never been found.

Copy a tape a million times and you will only find devolution... never evolution.

Cool

You do realize that there is no evolution gene? Evolution is changes, any changes, which happens every single day in millions of species offspring’s. And there is no such thing as devolution. The usability of any evolution (any change) is in the view of the beholder – or rather its accepters and usability in the given community a species live in. Maybe more short said, the edge it gives in the mating game.

So a tape copied a million time is not devolution, it is evolution. You may not like how the new song turned out, but others may. If enough to make platinum, it essentially won the mating game. Evolution in progress. For every time a change sticks to a species for good, another 10000 did not.

The dictionary at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/devolution?s=t disagrees with your claim that there is no devolution.

A wood carver carves a log into a chair. As he chips tiny pieces of wood off the log, at what point is it no longer a log, but a chair? If it is both at some points, what's the purpose? - evolution theory says that evolution has purposes why something evolves into the next stage.

In addition, how is it prove that the billions of daily changes are evolution and not adaptation. Adaptation can easily be proven, but evolution can only be suggested. So far, there isn't even one change that has been proven to be evolution... or have you found one?

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

Cool

We evolve from a sperm cell into a human   BUT  i still thinks your a sperm cell..

Are you saying that nothing is made up of fairy tales? Do you mean that the nothingness of outer space is all make believe, and that there isn't any outer space? Please explain a little more clearly so we can understand what you really believe.

As for evolving from a sperm cell into an adult human, that's called programming, or DNA programming to be more specific. We can call it evolution, because simple change can even be called evolution. However, the evolution that we are talking about in this thread is evolution theory evolution. Such evolution is a complete hoax. Why? Because nobody has a proven example of it after what must be billions or trillions of supposed evolution happenings or instances.

Evolution doesn't exist. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Please explain a little more clearly so we can understand what you really believe..

I believe the earth is our creator and i believe you know it and i believe that you think i am the best thing you have ever known Kiss
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

Please explain a little more clearly so we can understand what you really believe..

I believe the earth is our creator and i believe you know it and i believe that you think i am the best thing you have ever known Kiss

I believe the things that God tells us in the Bible. I don't believe that God exists, because science shows us that He exists. Therefore I know it.

You have an interesting religion that doesn't match up with what science shows us.

Besides, what does that have to do with the fact that evolution is a hoax?

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Cool

Good... both of us agreeing that things don't pop into existence. But big bang theory says that they did. However, the two claims in the video are easily shown to be false.

1. The fact that life has to do with carbon cycle DNA isn't proof for evolution. After all, God made these things this way so that they can operate together on earth. To prove evolution, we would need many other cycle forms - silicon, gold or silver, helium, etc. - which don't exist even a little that we have found. To say that these other forms of evolution can't exist because of this or that, is simply making excuses. The best reason for these other cycles not existing is that the Maker didn't make them.

2. Evolution theory says that the changes that changed one life form to another were very small. But we don't have even one example of one of these small changes that we can prove is a conversion from one creature type to another. For example. A wood carver carves a chair out of a log. As he chips tiny chips from the log, at which point does the log become the chair? We don't have any of those intermediate "log-to-chair" fossils in the fossil record. So why would anyone think that they might exist?

Evolution is a complete hoax.

Cool

2. The Fossil Fallacy
Creationists' demand for fossils that represent "missing links" reveals a deep misunderstanding of science

''"Those who cavalierly reject the Theory of Evolution, as not adequately supported by facts, seem quite to forget that their own theory is supported by no facts at all." Well over a century later nothing has changed. When I debate creationists, they present not one fact in favor of creation and instead demand "just one transitional fossil" that proves evolution. When I do offer evidence (for example, Ambulocetus natans, a transitional fossil between ancient land mammals and modern whales), they respond that there are now two gaps in the fossil record.
This is a clever debate retort, but it reveals a profound error that I call the Fossil Fallacy: the belief that a "single fossil"--one bit of data--constitutes proof of a multifarious process or historical sequence. In fact, proof is derived through a convergence of evidence from numerous lines of inquiry--multiple, independent inductions, all of which point to an unmistakable conclusion.

We know evolution happened not because of transitional fossils such as A. natans but because of the convergence of evidence from such diverse fields as geology, paleontology, biogeography, comparative anatomy and physiology, molecular biology, genetics, and many more.''
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-fossil-fallacy/

4 more examples of transitional fossils: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shaenamontanari/2015/11/17/four-famous-transitional-fossils-that-support-evolution/#41832e222d8d

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

If science shows us the God exists, how would you test that hypothesis?

What experiments did science do to test the existence of God?

I think your God is not only a hoax, but a flat out fraud.

Any hypothesis needs to be clearly stated so that people can attempt to make a theory out of it. The same would be needed for a God-hypothesis. Besides, does anybody take something that is scientifically shown to be a fact, and make a hypothesis to determine if it is fact? That doesn't even make sense. If science already shows that God exists - as you stated - there is no sense in making a hypothesis to determine if He exists. Why? Because it has already been shown.

As for doing scientific tests to show God's existence, you might as well do scientific tests to show that cause and effect exist. C&E are self evident. Essentially 100% of scientific tests are C&E tests. When you go back to the basics like this, talking about doing scientific tests is talking about doing something that is exceedingly redundant, and essentially universal, already. See the "Scientific proof that God exists?" thread for all the information that proves that God exists.

You almost sound religiously hurt, feelings-wise, in the way you express that you think that God is a hoax. Why not examine the scientific proof that God exists, and the limited evidence that is against Him, and change your religion to a God religion. At least you would be doing something more logical that way.

On top of the above, you don't even express what all that has to do with evolution being a hoax or not.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Any hypothesis needs to be clearly stated so that people can attempt to make a theory out of it. The same would be needed for a God-hypothesis. Besides, does anybody take something that is scientifically shown to be a fact, and make a hypothesis to determine if it is fact? That doesn't even make sense. If science already shows that God exists - as you stated - there is no sense in making a hypothesis to determine if He exists. Why? Because it has already been shown.

As for doing scientific tests to show God's existence, you might as well do scientific tests to show that cause and effect exist. C&E are self evident. Essentially 100% of scientific tests are C&E tests. When you go back to the basics like this, talking about doing scientific tests is talking about doing something that is exceedingly redundant, and essentially universal, already. See the "Scientific proof that God exists?" thread for all the information that proves that God exists.

You almost sound religiously hurt, feelings-wise, in the way you express that you think that God is a hoax. Why not examine the scientific proof that God exists, and the limited evidence that is against Him, and change your religion to a God religion. At least you would be doing something more logical that way.

On top of the above, you don't even express what all that has to do with evolution being a hoax or not.

Cool

So in other words, no possible testing of god's existence, got it.

''you might as well do scientific tests to show that cause and effect exist'' Cause and effect exist, your claim that nothing is truly random, however that's a claim that cannot be tested right now. So you are again just making things up.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

2. The Fossil Fallacy
Creationists' demand for fossils that represent "missing links" reveals a deep misunderstanding of science

''"Those who cavalierly reject the Theory of Evolution, as not adequately supported by facts, seem quite to forget that their own theory is supported by no facts at all." Well over a century later nothing has changed. When I debate creationists, they present not one fact in favor of creation and instead demand "just one transitional fossil" that proves evolution. When I do offer evidence (for example, Ambulocetus natans, a transitional fossil between ancient land mammals and modern whales), they respond that there are now two gaps in the fossil record.
This is a clever debate retort, but it reveals a profound error that I call the Fossil Fallacy: the belief that a "single fossil"--one bit of data--constitutes proof of a multifarious process or historical sequence. In fact, proof is derived through a convergence of evidence from numerous lines of inquiry--multiple, independent inductions, all of which point to an unmistakable conclusion.

We know evolution happened not because of transitional fossils such as A. natans but because of the convergence of evidence from such diverse fields as geology, paleontology, biogeography, comparative anatomy and physiology, molecular biology, genetics, and many more.''
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-fossil-fallacy/

4 more examples of transitional fossils: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shaenamontanari/2015/11/17/four-famous-transitional-fossils-that-support-evolution/#41832e222d8d

That's a nice attempt at evading the point that there aren't any intermediate fossils. If there were intermediated fossils, they could be pointed at, and evolutionists wouldn't have to make all kinds of excuses for their not being there. As it is, evolution people who try to suggest that intermediate fossils are unimportant, fill the books with gibberish so that people are distracted from the point that there aren't any intermediate fossils. No intermediate fossils means no evolution in the sense of evolution theory... or have you found the string of those intermediate fossils that show evolution changes as they go?

If there were evolution beneficial mutations in some animal species, according to evolution theory, it would happen only once, here and there, with big time gaps of no evolution mutation between happenings. This means that all the interbreeding between a mutated animal and the normal animals would have bred the mutation out of existence. It's the way that it works. Immune systems do that in mutations.

Punctuated evolution was an attempt at pushing mutations closer together in time, so that there would be less chance of a mutation being destroyed by the immune system before the next mutation could come along.

Evolutionists are simply grasping at straws. And the straws are falling to pieces before they can really take hold of them. The reason why evolution has gained such strength, is exactly the same reason why religions spring up with great strength throughout history. Like the other religions, the evolution religion will gradually die out as more and more people wake up to the fact that there is essentially nothing factual to support it, and that evolution scientists are simply talkers who have talked people into believing something that has no substance.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Cool

So in other words, no possible testing of god's existence, got it.

''you might as well do scientific tests to show that cause and effect exist'' Cause and effect exist, your claim that nothing is truly random, however that's a claim that cannot be tested right now. So you are again just making things up.

You misunderstand. The testing goes on all around us all the time by both scientists and non scientists. All people need to do is realize that they are proving the existence of God at the same time they are doing their tests for other things. In other words, it is not the failure or success of the test. Rather, it is the fact of the testing being done that proves God.

Cool

zainhaider

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

Maybe because theory are just theory they only rely on evidences they had gathered. I think there's no evolution at all. We are humans when we appear on earth not sort of monkeys that's just dont make sense to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: