Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
The Chezzz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

Sometimes I feel that they do this to bring down the price just so they can get in. They say insider trading is illegal, well I think this is another form of it. IMO!!! Especially if in the future these same people have a large bag and they suddenly support us. hahahaha We will just have to wait and see. Everyone remembers Mark Cuban was against it and now allows Bitcoin to be used for everything Dallas Mavericks. So let's keep our eyes open on this and see who suddenly comes out and says "I support Bitcoin now"!!!
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

is there any way to earn dnotes without mining or buying? maybe a site with little jobs or something else? i like the project, but i have no the financial reserve to buy me coins. so i search ways to earn coins or token. the dnote community offer this option for people like me?

Welcome sabine80! Please feel free to email me at contact@dnotescoin.com and we can discuss further.

thanks, very friendly. i saw your post today.  i send you in some hours a mail. i'm curious what you can offer me to earn some dnotes coins.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

SEC Issues Statement on Crypto Exchange Regulation

https://dcebrief.com/sec-issues-statement-on-crypto-exchange-regulation/
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

Sometimes we forget that we live in a massively competitive world with an incredible amount of innovations taking place. In most cases, no single entity is big enough to go at it alone.

The immense success stories of the future will be dominated by those who think, strategize, and execute collaboratively across multiple platforms and national borders. But only a few will lead, most will perish along the way. That is the nature of our highly competitive world. If you are not among the best you may be just contributing to the cause.

Here is a fascinating article worth reading:

How Banks Are Disrupting Payments – Two International Models

There is an outstandingly large community of over 10,000 FinTech startups operating around the world – shedding international borders, democratizing remittances in the name of inclusion, facilitating inclusion through economic identity on the blockchain, and a lot more.

The FinTech startup community is very diverse and rich in ideas and solutions. We track around 50 FinTech sub-segments into which the 10,000+ startups fall, but there are only two categories continuously at the top of their game in terms of capital saturation and entrepreneurial activity – lending and payments. No wonder. The role models – Stripe, Square Cash, PayPal, M-Pesa, Alipay, and Venmo – opened the floodgates into the world of social payments and efficient e-commerce, demonstrating opportunities that technology brings into this segment. Let’s look at PayPal’s 2017 operating results for some numbers:

•   Active customer accounts of 227 million, up 15% with growth of 29 million net new actives
•   7.6 billion payment transactions, up 24%
•   $451 billion in total payment volume (TPV), up 27% both on a spot and FX-neutral basis
•   33.6 payment transactions per active account on a trailing 12-month basis, up 8%

Once the way was paved and proven to be lucrative, enthusiastic entrepreneurs knocked down a lot of VC doors to launch the next best thing in payments. In fact, within the payments segment, mobile wallets/payments represent the largest pieces of the pie – over 30% of the companies, according to MEDICI data.

Read more: https://gomedici.com/how-banks-are-disrupting-payments-two-international-models/?utm_source=Subscribe+to+MEDICI&utm_campaign=8edb8df4e6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_03_08&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aa5e7321a3-8edb8df4e6-91508637&mc_cid=8edb8df4e6&mc_eid=f5832b2593

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Sometimes we forget that we live in a massively competitive world with an incredible amount of innovations taking place. In most cases, no single entity is big enough to go at it alone.

The immense success stories of the future will be dominated by those who think, strategize, and execute collaboratively across multiple platforms and national borders. But only a few will lead, most will perish along the way. That is the nature of our highly competitive world. If you are not among the best you may be just contributing to the cause.

Here is a fascinating article worth reading:

How Banks Are Disrupting Payments – Two International Models

There is an outstandingly large community of over 10,000 FinTech startups operating around the world – shedding international borders, democratizing remittances in the name of inclusion, facilitating inclusion through economic identity on the blockchain, and a lot more.

The FinTech startup community is very diverse and rich in ideas and solutions. We track around 50 FinTech sub-segments into which the 10,000+ startups fall, but there are only two categories continuously at the top of their game in terms of capital saturation and entrepreneurial activity – lending and payments. No wonder. The role models – Stripe, Square Cash, PayPal, M-Pesa, Alipay, and Venmo – opened the floodgates into the world of social payments and efficient e-commerce, demonstrating opportunities that technology brings into this segment. Let’s look at PayPal’s 2017 operating results for some numbers:

•   Active customer accounts of 227 million, up 15% with growth of 29 million net new actives
•   7.6 billion payment transactions, up 24%
•   $451 billion in total payment volume (TPV), up 27% both on a spot and FX-neutral basis
•   33.6 payment transactions per active account on a trailing 12-month basis, up 8%

Once the way was paved and proven to be lucrative, enthusiastic entrepreneurs knocked down a lot of VC doors to launch the next best thing in payments. In fact, within the payments segment, mobile wallets/payments represent the largest pieces of the pie – over 30% of the companies, according to MEDICI data.

Read more: https://gomedici.com/how-banks-are-disrupting-payments-two-international-models/?utm_source=Subscribe+to+MEDICI&utm_campaign=8edb8df4e6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_03_08&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aa5e7321a3-8edb8df4e6-91508637&mc_cid=8edb8df4e6&mc_eid=f5832b2593

There are many competitors in the space, direct (within crypto), indirect substitutes (outside crypto, using paypal / square etc), and traditional mediums in banking (further alternatives). The most interesting thing to me is how this will all look when there is finally an alternative available that allows people to combine the security benefits of cryptocurrency with the ease of using paypal, and the convenience of lending through a crypto and fiat capable bank account. At that moment, crypto will become a perfect substitute for fiat money, and banking, and payment processors. It will be in direct competition with all three. There will be plenty of room to grow.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

is there any way to earn dnotes without mining or buying? maybe a site with little jobs or something else? i like the project, but i have no the financial reserve to buy me coins. so i search ways to earn coins or token. the dnote community offer this option for people like me?

Welcome sabine80! Please feel free to email me at contact@dnotescoin.com and we can discuss further.

thanks, very friendly. i saw your post today.  i send you in some hours a mail. i'm curious what you can offer me to earn some dnotes coins.

Thanks sabine80, if you have a proposal or skill sets, please email them to me!

R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Don't Ignore The Gatekeepers

I see the SEC involvement as a good thing. More and more, almost every day, crypto gains legitimacy and takes another step toward mass adoption. The old days of "wild west" trading and selling are coming to a close, Bitcoin is becoming gentrified. Sure, there will always be outliers and new ideas will create new projects and methods but, in the long run, it's getting easier to see crypto operating next to fiat and being considered a real investment/asset like gold. We may even replace the old systems someday but, not without constant vigilance.

This is a crucial time for our industry. We need to be ever so careful and attentive in guiding our lawmakers in the right direction and smoothing "knee jerk" reactions by informing those lawmakers of what is real and what is, for lack of a better term, FUD. before inappropriate laws enter the books and hurt us all. I see it as our collective duty to seek out issues that could stifle the industry and do what we can to correct misconceptions and ignorance. If we ignore the bigger picture and think only of ourselves, we are doomed.

We are not only the architects of our own future, we are it's stewards as well. Don't be afraid to speak out when you see an injustice and don't be to smug to offer praise where praise is do. ultimately, we are in control of our own financial future, lets not blow it. 

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Don't Ignore The Gatekeepers

I see the SEC involvement as a good thing. More and more, almost every day, crypto gains legitimacy and takes another step toward mass adoption. The old days of "wild west" trading and selling are coming to a close, Bitcoin is becoming gentrified. Sure, there will always be outliers and new ideas will create new projects and methods but, in the long run, it's getting easier to see crypto operating next to fiat and being considered a real investment/asset like gold. We may even replace the old systems someday but, not without constant vigilance.

This is a crucial time for our industry. We need to be ever so careful and attentive in guiding our lawmakers in the right direction and smoothing "knee jerk" reactions by informing those lawmakers of what is real and what is, for lack of a better term, FUD. before inappropriate laws enter the books and hurt us all. I see it as our collective duty to seek out issues that could stifle the industry and do what we can to correct misconceptions and ignorance. If we ignore the bigger picture and think only of ourselves, we are doomed.

We are not only the architects of our own future, we are it's stewards as well. Don't be afraid to speak out when you see an injustice and don't be to smug to offer praise where praise is do. ultimately, we are in control of our own financial future, lets not blow it.  

Good advice, RJF, “Don't Ignore The Gatekeepers”. We mandated them to protect the consumers and their hard-earned money. It’s important that we all have a level playing field.

“It's getting easier to see crypto operating next to fiat and being considered a real investment/asset like gold.” And that is a wonderful thing. There is no likelihood of a sudden switch from fiat to digital currency. I believe that it will evolve slowly as a supplement to certain fiat currencies and eventually gain mass adoption. Meanwhile, it is important that our law makers, understand the process and the technologies. They should help to facilitate and shape the industry to be efficient and productive and not fall into the trap of regulatory overreach that stifles innovations.

DNotes is leading by example. Trust, integrity, and a strong commitment to educating the general populace have always been important to us. We all need to do our part.  
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

I thought this article was really great news. Basically, the CFTC commissioner is saying that the cryptocurrency industry should set up its own regulatory system under guidance from the CFTC and SEC. He figured the industry itself would better understand the regulations than the government at this point. I'm really liking the Trump Administration's light and cautious touch on our industry.

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-industry-should-self-regulate-says-cftc-commissioner/
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

I thought this article was really great news. Basically, the CFTC commissioner is saying that the cryptocurrency industry should set up its own regulatory system under guidance from the CFTC and SEC. He figured the industry itself would better understand the regulations than the government at this point. I'm really liking the Trump Administration's light and cautious touch on our industry.

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-industry-should-self-regulate-says-cftc-commissioner/

Totally agree. it should be separate from fiat
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

I thought that the CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz was accommodating and forward looking with his prospective. Our industry certainly has issues that need to be resolved or restrained. As being said, “Someone's got to take down that bad actor.”  The SEC certainly has the best enforcement jurisdiction when retail investors are blatantly misled and harmed. 

It appears that there is a great deal of confusion in part because of multi-jurisdictional questions. Some might be misled to believe that satisfying KYC and AML requirements are sufficient. Unfortunately, that does nothing to reduce the risk of the SEC enforcement action if it involves the sale of securities that are not registered or exempt with the SEC.

The next big issue is about exchange. It will be sad if they all need to be registered or exempt with the SEC, especially at this formative stage. Here is where an industry self-regulatory organization is most viable.
DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

CFTC Commissioner Says Crypto Community Should Create Oversight Body

https://dcebrief.com/cftc-commissioner-says-crypto-community-should-create-oversight-body/
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Here's an interesting article about how women are often overlooked in our industry. I post it here because of the DNotes commitment to actively reach out to women. Written by a man, it's a bit of an apology piece and quite touching.

He does, however, miss one very important point. Maybe we're not at big events because we don't want to be. Maybe we don't find external recognition to be particularly important. Maybe we're busy being women and plain don't have time. I don't want to tell you how many writing assignments and trades I've done during odd moments when I had a break from tending to children, or how many times I sat down to work on a project knowing I'd better write fast so I could get it done before baby woke up from a nap.

Part of the nature of this industry, the fact that it's all Internet based which means you can do it anytime, anywhere, means that fame or recognition is honestly not as important to success as it is in some other industries.

Not that recognition is bad or anything. I'm just saying that we women are rather practical, and the industry lends itself to recognition being a nice bonus, but not vital, and... maybe we like it that way.

https://www.coindesk.com/time-acknowledge-encourage-women-blockchain/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Here's an interesting article about how women are often overlooked in our industry. I post it here because of the DNotes commitment to actively reach out to women. Written by a man, it's a bit of an apology piece and quite touching.

He does, however, miss one very important point. Maybe we're not at big events because we don't want to be. Maybe we don't find external recognition to be particularly important. Maybe we're busy being women and plain don't have time. I don't want to tell you how many writing assignments and trades I've done during odd moments when I had a break from tending to children, or how many times I sat down to work on a project knowing I'd better write fast so I could get it done before baby woke up from a nap.

Part of the nature of this industry, the fact that it's all Internet based which means you can do it anytime, anywhere, means that fame or recognition is honestly not as important to success as it is in some other industries.

Not that recognition is bad or anything. I'm just saying that we women are rather practical, and the industry lends itself to recognition being a nice bonus, but not vital, and... maybe we like it that way.

Thanks for for sharing, Wiser. It's an interesting reminder that a lot more need to be done to encourage and assist women to participate in the digital currency space. We plan to remake CryptoMoms the later part of this year. Personally, I like to see our scope expanded.  Let us know if anyone is interested to assist in some capacity.
R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

My wife, who holds several degrees including an MS in Mathematics, an MS in Adult & Distance Learning from Hopkins and, an MS in Nursing as well as being a licensed Paramedic in multiple States, Registered Nurse and a few other things she picked up along the way including adjunct Professor, has said that you make time for the important things so that you don't waste time on the nonsense. I think there are more and more women getting involved, and I don't mean sales people or unskilled labor, I mean managers and corporate governance. From what I've seen over the years, women don't need the Lambo, don't need the flashy in your face recognition and peer acceptance that men do. They are more task oriented and more committed to success through hard work as opposed to flashy presentations and corporate titles. It no longer surprises me when I read stories of women turning around floundering businesses or introducing new products, etc.

If you are disciplined and able to put your time into a cause day after day without someone patting you on the back all the time, you will become the person who does the patting in short order if, and here, is the caveat, if you play your cards right. As much as I hate to admit it, it's still a man's world in corporate America as byzantine as that is and change is moving slowly but, it is moving. Women have to be wary of everyone around them in business even more than men and that is dead wrong. But, crypto brings a new paradigm where everyone can be on a more level playing field. So much of crypto is behind the scenes rather then in front of the cameras that it's hard to distinguish male from female so the old bias is loosing it's footing. I'm going out on a limb here but, I bet there are more women in this field than we see or know about.

The future is always created in the present so current bias has a role but, I see it becoming less and less relevant as time passes. Those who think they have no effect on the future have already had an effect, they just might not realize it.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

I was tempted to make the font size 40 on the part in bold, and that was before I even read the article. If women were slow to become involved in cryptocurrency, that is in part because of the sh** job the industry has done in making a case for them to even give it a second look. Most of what is said and written is done in an effort to impress their peers, not to actually reach out to the elusive mainstream public.

I am finding a disturbing trend happening. There are women that are picking up the "more women in blockchain" narrative, with the same focus of it being all about the tech. It is the same 'tech only' message that has been in the industry since 2013, only now it is being delivered by women (which may be even more alienating). If tech is your passion, that's great, but you don't need a technology background to make a major contribution to this industry. The fact that no currency is even remotely close to mainstream adoption, tells me there is a messaging/marketing problem, lack of understandable educational material, poor (or no) business planning, failure to understand human nature and needs, etc. These are all areas where women who are not interested in tech could make major contributions toward finally reaching mainstream status. Many of these women will learn as much of the technology as is necessary to pull this feat off.

And, to end my rant, I agree that there are a lot more women in cryptocurrency than people think. The industry only acknowledges those that enjoy being in the spotlight and are making contributions to the technology. Very sad!

"... we women are rather practical" -  And with that comes common sense, intuition, masters of resource allocation, problem solvers, etc...  Wink

This is a little old, but worth reading:

Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies: The Disconnect Between Developers and Users

.....   "If there was an interesting emerging job today, it would be that of a “cryptocurrency marketer”. That person needs to be an experienced marketer that doesn’t understand anything about Bitcoin, the Blockchain or Cryptocurrencies."

http://bitcoin.xyz/bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrencies-disconnect-developers-users/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

Chase, you raise some really good points. Honestly, you bring up the beef I've had with feminism and the way women's advancement has been handled in general in recent times. I'm really not trying to be political. What I see is that women are warmly invited to get involved in the "men's world" in terms of work opportunities and ways to get recognition and so forth, but first they have to essentially become men. So, in the cryptocurrency industry that means among other things geeking out about the technology.

I personally have no issues with getting involved in male dominated fields (I'm here, right?). I also work for the Catholic Church which a lot of outsiders think of as male dominated (though it's really more nuanced than that). But wherever I place myself and contribute, I'm going to do it as a woman, because that is who I am. More fundamentally, I'm going to do it as me. That is more important to me than recognition.

So, it's possible that a big reason we women really don't care for the recognition afforded in the cryptocurrency industry is that we feel it comes at a price, one we're simply not willing to pay.

I think I'm pretty typical in the sense that I really don't have much of a motivation to get into the nuts and bolts of the technology itself. I will learn what I need to know to do what I want to do. But I recently hit a point where I had greater technology needs, and I needed expertise. Rather than study it myself, I reached out to a good friend of mine who is into all this stuff and we worked out a deal where he handles my high technology for me (running my DMD masternode, for example), and I pay him. And it works great. It frees me up to do the things I'd rather be doing, and he gets to geek out and have fun, and make some money. In other words, it plays to both our strengths and inclinations.

I remember back when Paycoin was a thing, the founder Josh Garza said that his wife had told him that she wasn't going to mess with it unless it was easier to use than her credit card, and that's always stuck with me (even though Paycoin sadly went the way of many dead cryptos). There have been times when I've had some issue with a wallet and reached out for help, and was given a list of steps to do in order to get it working again. And I'd think: OK, I can do this list of steps, but how many people really are going to go through that trouble just to get to their money? Mass adoption of any crypto won't happen until wallets just work and no one needs to think about them. I think women are generally quicker to understand this than men, though there are certainly exceptions.
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

Chase, you raise some really good points. Honestly, you bring up the beef I've had with feminism and the way women's advancement has been handled in general in recent times. I'm really not trying to be political. What I see is that women are warmly invited to get involved in the "men's world" in terms of work opportunities and ways to get recognition and so forth, but first they have to essentially become men. So, in the cryptocurrency industry that means among other things geeking out about the technology.

I personally have no issues with getting involved in male dominated fields (I'm here, right?). I also work for the Catholic Church which a lot of outsiders think of as male dominated (though it's really more nuanced than that). But wherever I place myself and contribute, I'm going to do it as a woman, because that is who I am. More fundamentally, I'm going to do it as me. That is more important to me than recognition.

So, it's possible that a big reason we women really don't care for the recognition afforded in the cryptocurrency industry is that we feel it comes at a price, one we're simply not willing to pay.

I think I'm pretty typical in the sense that I really don't have much of a motivation to get into the nuts and bolts of the technology itself. I will learn what I need to know to do what I want to do. But I recently hit a point where I had greater technology needs, and I needed expertise. Rather than study it myself, I reached out to a good friend of mine who is into all this stuff and we worked out a deal where he handles my high technology for me (running my DMD masternode, for example), and I pay him. And it works great. It frees me up to do the things I'd rather be doing, and he gets to geek out and have fun, and make some money. In other words, it plays to both our strengths and inclinations.

I remember back when Paycoin was a thing, the founder Josh Garza said that his wife had told him that she wasn't going to mess with it unless it was easier to use than her credit card, and that's always stuck with me (even though Paycoin sadly went the way of many dead cryptos). There have been times when I've had some issue with a wallet and reached out for help, and was given a list of steps to do in order to get it working again. And I'd think: OK, I can do this list of steps, but how many people really are going to go through that trouble just to get to their money? Mass adoption of any crypto won't happen until wallets just work and no one needs to think about them. I think women are generally quicker to understand this than men, though there are certainly exceptions.

Hey Wiser, might I remind you that over 95% of the content on https://dnotesedu.com is and has historically been written by women. It is a great first step in getting a basic understanding of cryptocurrency. Don't think we have forgotten all the great material you wrote for the DNotesEDU app in 2015, you made a great contribution in the evolution of this industry!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

We are on target for the prototype release of DNotes 2.0 on March 18th. CRISP and Invoicing system included. The actual launch date is TBD, but first week of April is the target.

CRISP we have changed to a 0.5% interest payment on a 30 day cycle, which will be 6% annual compounded monthly.
It is important to note that the reward is being calculated on a 30 day cycle, the cycle will begin 30 days after launch. The reward is only paid on balances that were in the same address for the duration of the 30 days. If you deposit to an address between CRISP payouts, you will not receive payout until the following full cycle.
Also, this is being paid by address, not by wallet. Your wallet can have any number of addresses, and as far as the blockchain is concerned, these are treated separately.

Deferred staking will be a follow up release, shortly after the launch of DNotes 2.0. TBD, but among our top priorities.

Github has been updated, except for a few recent changes:
You can view the various branches to see our changes in various phases.
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/branches

The swap process:

All DNotes on the DNotesVault will be automatically swapped for users. The DNotesVault will be down an estimated 2 days to complete the DNotesVault swap.
All other users will be able to fill out a form or email us to perform a manual swap where they will have to send us their DNotes in exchange for DNotes 2.0.

All coins can be swapped until the deadline, 2 weeks after the launch of DNotes 2.0. Including all newly mined coins during that time.

Prior to the swap, we will reach out to exchanges to either briefly delist DNotes, and provide two recommended options:
1) Delist DNotes prior to the swap, requesting their users to remove their DNotes by the deadline. Then relist DNotes with the DNotes 2.0 build.
2) Take DNotes down for maintenance prior to the launch, send us their DNotes to be swapped for DNotes 2.0, notifying their users of the upcoming swap, and bring DNotes back up after the swap has taken place.
The alternative is they continue to list and trade old DNotes, and later do one of the above two options.

Prior to the soft deadline we will notify the mining pools of the upcoming soft deadline and request that they inform their users of the change, and stop mining DNotes at the soft deadline.

After the soft deadline, there will be a fork in the old DNotes network, which we will maintain, for late comers to still be able to swap their coins. No newly mined old DNotes, mined after the soft deadline will be honored for the swap process. Each case after the soft deadline will be reviewed and handled on a case by case basis.

We welcome all questions. If you see any potential issues, let us know.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

Great discussion. I can objectively say that both you and Chase have made significant contributions to our industry and to DNotes. We are most grateful for that.

Our industry is more than just a little different. It is uniquely challenging, confusing, and intimidating at times. It takes time but it will eventually take its course to settle down in a more normal state.

DNotes is committed to be an inclusive digital currency as we drive toward mass adoption. It makes sense for us to have founded CryptoMoms to encourage and assist women to participate in the crypto currency space. We are still firmly committed to the cause as mass adoption of digital currency will not be achievable without the full participation of women.

However, I believe that the remaking of CryptoMoms later this year should seek to expand our core mission to be more expansive and inclusive of others who could benefit from this technology revolution. We welcome any ideas you may have.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: