Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

EU Banking Regulator Cautions Against Over-Regulation of Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/eu-banking-regulator-cautions-against-over-regulation-of-cryptocurrencies/
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

Hey Wiser, might I remind you that over 95% of the content on https://dnotesedu.com is and has historically been written by women. It is a great first step in getting a basic understanding of cryptocurrency. Don't think we have forgotten all the great material you wrote for the DNotesEDU app in 2015, you made a great contribution in the evolution of this industry!

Thank you very much! I didn't think you'd forgotten, and it was a fun project Smiley

Great discussion. I can objectively say that both you and Chase have made significant contributions to our industry and to DNotes. We are most grateful for that.

Our industry is more than just a little different. It is uniquely challenging, confusing, and intimidating at times. It takes time but it will eventually take its course to settle down in a more normal state.

DNotes is committed to be an inclusive digital currency as we drive toward mass adoption. It makes sense for us to have founded CryptoMoms to encourage and assist women to participate in the crypto currency space. We are still firmly committed to the cause as mass adoption of digital currency will not be achievable without the full participation of women.

However, I believe that the remaking of CryptoMoms later this year should seek to expand our core mission to be more expansive and inclusive of others who could benefit from this technology revolution. We welcome any ideas you may have.

I hear you about the industry being uniquely challenging, confusing, and intimidating at times. For the record, I want to say that I took to it like a duck to water (or like DNotes to a block chain). I have bumped into a few rude replies to questions I've posed, and been burned by a few scams (like who hasn't?) but overall, my experience has been positive. I have never felt that I was discriminated against or anything like that. I think the main thing I've encountered that I would change is that our industry seems very heavy on the speculation/pump and dump scene, and those things seem to be overrepresented in the media, and well, that's just not me. I'd really like to make more people aware of the other aspects of our industry, like the amazing creativity and innovation, how easy it is to trade your skills for just about any crypto you want, the fun and interesting and talented people I've met along the way, and the overall excitement of being part of something cutting edge. I really believe the industry is very open to everyone, but because of certain things being overrepresented in the media, a lot of people who might otherwise try it out might decide it's not for them because the stuff the media talks about isn't interesting to them.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

Hey Wiser, might I remind you that over 95% of the content on https://dnotesedu.com is and has historically been written by women. It is a great first step in getting a basic understanding of cryptocurrency. Don't think we have forgotten all the great material you wrote for the DNotesEDU app in 2015, you made a great contribution in the evolution of this industry!

Thank you very much! I didn't think you'd forgotten, and it was a fun project Smiley

Great discussion. I can objectively say that both you and Chase have made significant contributions to our industry and to DNotes. We are most grateful for that.

Our industry is more than just a little different. It is uniquely challenging, confusing, and intimidating at times. It takes time but it will eventually take its course to settle down in a more normal state.

DNotes is committed to be an inclusive digital currency as we drive toward mass adoption. It makes sense for us to have founded CryptoMoms to encourage and assist women to participate in the crypto currency space. We are still firmly committed to the cause as mass adoption of digital currency will not be achievable without the full participation of women.

However, I believe that the remaking of CryptoMoms later this year should seek to expand our core mission to be more expansive and inclusive of others who could benefit from this technology revolution. We welcome any ideas you may have.

I hear you about the industry being uniquely challenging, confusing, and intimidating at times. For the record, I want to say that I took to it like a duck to water (or like DNotes to a block chain). I have bumped into a few rude replies to questions I've posed, and been burned by a few scams (like who hasn't?) but overall, my experience has been positive. I have never felt that I was discriminated against or anything like that. I think the main thing I've encountered that I would change is that our industry seems very heavy on the speculation/pump and dump scene, and those things seem to be overrepresented in the media, and well, that's just not me. I'd really like to make more people aware of the other aspects of our industry, like the amazing creativity and innovation, how easy it is to trade your skills for just about any crypto you want, the fun and interesting and talented people I've met along the way, and the overall excitement of being part of something cutting edge. I really believe the industry is very open to everyone, but because of certain things being overrepresented in the media, a lot of people who might otherwise try it out might decide it's not for them because the stuff the media talks about isn't interesting to them.

I should have been clearer in my little rant yesterday. It's so easy to say things like "the industry this" or "the industry that" when 90% of it follows that pattern of behavior, but not everyone is like that. DNotes stands head and shoulders above the crowd in delivering a message that we want everyone included in this journey. Is it safe to say we have done more to not only welcome, but actually help people with little or no tech skill, get into cryptocurrency? I think so. "Disconnect between developers and users"? - Not at DNotes! The proof lies not in what you say, but what you do. DNotes Vault - 2014. I have yet to meet anyone from outside cryptocurrency (with few tech skills), that would even consider downloading a wallet to store their coins in. They felt more comfortable storing them on an exchange - scary! The fact that there so few currencies that have anything like DNV, says a lot about how many people from outside the industry they have actually reached.

You are right wiser, it is easy to forget the good when it gets drowned out by the bad.  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

I should have been clearer in my little rant yesterday. It's so easy to say things like "the industry this" or "the industry that" when 90% of it follows that pattern of behavior, but not everyone is like that. DNotes stands head and shoulders above the crowd in delivering a message that we want everyone included in this journey. Is it safe to say we have done more to not only welcome, but actually help people with little or no tech skill, get into cryptocurrency? I think so. "Disconnect between developers and users"? - Not at DNotes! The proof lies not in what you say, but what you do. DNotes Vault - 2014. I have yet to meet anyone from outside cryptocurrency (with few tech skills), that would even consider downloading a wallet to store their coins in. They felt more comfortable storing them on an exchange - scary! The fact that there so few currencies that have anything like DNV, says a lot about how many people from outside the industry they have actually reached.

You are right wiser, it is easy to forget the good when it gets drowned out by the bad.  Smiley

I sort of fell into it too, talking about the industry in general, as in outside of DNotes. I sort of forgot for a minute that actually, we at DNotes are industry leaders. We set the pace and direction for how the industry will go and pan out moving forward. It's just that the rest of the world hasn't yet figured that out. But it's true. All this planning and foundation building which isn't putting us in the limelight right now, but which will eventually cause us to be recognized as industry leaders really truly is going to make a huge impact.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

You are right wiser, it is easy to forget the good when it gets drowned out by the bad.  Smiley

I sort of fell into it too, talking about the industry in general, as in outside of DNotes. I sort of forgot for a minute that actually, we at DNotes are industry leaders. We set the pace and direction for how the industry will go and pan out moving forward. It's just that the rest of the world hasn't yet figured that out. But it's true. All this planning and foundation building which isn't putting us in the limelight right now, but which will eventually cause us to be recognized as industry leaders really truly is going to make a huge impact.

I agree with both of you that, on balance, there are a lot of amazing things happening in our industry. But there are certainly days, when things are challenging – causing doubts and confusion. Perhaps, because of the enormous scope and potential scale of our industry there is a significantly larger share of “the good, the bad, and the evil” than we have ever seen in any industry. Some cleaning up is a good thing.

I am proud to say that with your help, DNotes has been steadfast in our commitment to create a unified culture of inclusiveness, trust, respect, and appreciation for all collaborative contributions. Yes, we are leading by showing, and that "will eventually cause us to be recognized as industry leaders" and ultimately going to make a huge impact in helping to shape our industry for the common good.

For DNotes to gain mass acceptance, we must remain purposeful and inclusive. We are getting very close to the point where we will have the platform and the podium to reach a very large audience worldwide. We must use the opportunity to encourage and assist everyone worldwide to participate and benefit from it. I believe that this is a generational opportunity. And, this is our best chance to help change the world.

CryptoMoms is scheduled for a complete makeover and rebranding, towards the later part of this year, with a lot more help for women and everyone else. Personally, I like to see that we go big and make it a global platform for many things relevant and beneficial in this digital age. We encourage everyone to comment and share their ideas.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:50:16 AM

You are right wiser, it is easy to forget the good when it gets drowned out by the bad.  Smiley

I agree with both of you that, on balance, there are a lot of amazing things happening in our industry. But there are certainly days, when things are challenging – causing doubts and confusion. Perhaps, because of the enormous scope and potential scale of our industry there is a significantly larger share of “the good, the bad, and the evil” than we have ever seen in any industry. Some cleaning up is a good thing.

I am proud to say that with your help, DNotes has been steadfast in our commitment to create a unified culture of inclusiveness, trust, respect, and appreciation for all collaborative contributions. Yes, we are leading by showing, and that "will eventually cause us to be recognized as industry leaders" and ultimately going to make a huge impact in helping to shape our industry for the common good.

For DNotes to gain mass acceptance, we must remain purposeful and inclusive. We are getting very close to the point where we will have the platform and the podium to reach a very large audience worldwide. We must use the opportunity to encourage and assist everyone worldwide to participate and benefit from it. I believe that this is a generational opportunity. And, this is our best chance to help change the world.

CryptoMoms is scheduled for a complete makeover and rebranding, towards the later part of this year, with a lot more help for women and everyone else. Personally, I like to see that we go big and make it a global platform for many things relevant and beneficial in this digital age. We encourage everyone to comment and share their ideas.

The industry is pushing forward at an amazing pace but not without its share of issues and many are beginning to see why we have taken this holistic systems approach. Trust. Inclusion. Empowerment. Leadership. Ecosystem. A profit generating company, synergistically linked in a cross ownership model, to drive the whole system, and bridge the gap between the centralized and decentralized worlds. These are all key components for us to reach mass adoption of DNotes.

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

An idea I have for CryptoMoms is to build in both a social networking and task management component. I'm thinking along the lines of Basecamp, Trello, Process Street with maybe a touch of Evernote thrown in. For social networking, you can have people you follow or friend, and you can categorize them into different groups or put them on different teams. So the idea would be that on CryptoMoms you can blog and discuss matters, but you can also organize your work into tasks which might repeat, network with your teams, and you can showcase your work. The site could offer webinars and short courses of various kinds, for example, maybe a regular class could be one based on the 4 Pillars book.

I'd love to have a one stop site where I could organize my family's next camping trip as well as keep up with my various cryptocurrency tasks, organize my research for various writing projects, and network with others if I want to do something requiring collaboration.

If you can somehow integrate a "rewards" aspect to it, similar to Steemit where posts are rewarded based on upvotes, that would certainly be fun, but not necessary.

I'm thinking that mainly since women tend to wear many hats (especially moms), it would be really cool to have a place where you could have it all organized.

Edit: And since this *is* crypto, after all, a site like this wouldn't be complete without some pretty deluxe multicoin wallets Smiley
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

An idea I have for CryptoMoms is to build in both a social networking and task management component. I'm thinking along the lines of Basecamp, Trello, Process Street with maybe a touch of Evernote thrown in. For social networking, you can have people you follow or friend, and you can categorize them into different groups or put them on different teams. So the idea would be that on CryptoMoms you can blog and discuss matters, but you can also organize your work into tasks which might repeat, network with your teams, and you can showcase your work. The site could offer webinars and short courses of various kinds, for example, maybe a regular class could be one based on the 4 Pillars book.

I'd love to have a one stop site where I could organize my family's next camping trip as well as keep up with my various cryptocurrency tasks, organize my research for various writing projects, and network with others if I want to do something requiring collaboration.

If you can somehow integrate a "rewards" aspect to it, similar to Steemit where posts are rewarded based on upvotes, that would certainly be fun, but not necessary.

I'm thinking that mainly since women tend to wear many hats (especially moms), it would be really cool to have a place where you could have it all organized.

Edit: And since this *is* crypto, after all, a site like this wouldn't be complete without some pretty deluxe multicoin wallets Smiley

Thanks wiser, excellent ideas. Combining social networking and task management (organization of groups of people, events, projects, teams), would give the site a lot of added value especially if we can figure out how to  integrate digital currency in a meaningful way.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

I think those are some excellent suggestions for the integration of cryptocurrency into the administration of everyday tasks that could be cleverly implemented in a clever way as a component of our overall ecosystem, or put into some of the software that we may one day produce. Steemit have done some excellent work in this space for social blogging as one example that you provided. At the end of the day, cryptocurrencies need to have as many uses as possible across a wide variety of industries, and software may be a good beginning place for its use to flourish.

DCEBrief

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Report: Egypt’s Govt Redirecting Citizens’ Computers to Mine Monero

https://dcebrief.com/report-egypts-govt-redirecting-citizens-computers-to-mine-monero/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

I think those are some excellent suggestions for the integration of cryptocurrency into the administration of everyday tasks that could be cleverly implemented in a clever way as a component of our overall ecosystem, or put into some of the software that we may one day produce. Steemit have done some excellent work in this space for social blogging as one example that you provided. At the end of the day, cryptocurrencies need to have as many uses as possible across a wide variety of industries, and software may be a good beginning place for its use to flourish.

Agreed, if we can create successful DNotes micro economies it will aid in our growth as we continue to push towards mass adoption. The social and content related platforms seem to be viable options for building those. Filling a need will be vital to the success of the program, like wiser mentioned, she has a need to organize as work and social begin to merge but still require some separation and organization. Is that a fairly accurate representation of the need wiser?

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

Has anyone heard about this exchange?

New Australian cryptocurrency exchange Blockbid to launch April beta

The official launch of the early access beta is currently scheduled to take place on April 16th, 2018. The testing will be split into two phases:

Phase 1: Major cryptos, fiat trading, exchange and security testing
Phase 2: Additional coins to be added. Currently undertaking due diligence on the coins listed below for inclusion in phase 2 of Blockbid’s beta.

Phase 1:

Cryptos: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BCG), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP)
Fiats: USD, AUD, JPY, Euro

Phase 2:

Additional cryptos currently undergoing due diligence for beta listing:
Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH), NEM (XEM), Digibyte (DGB), Nano (NANO), Bytecoin (BCN), Nexus (NXS), Iconomi (ICN), Cajutel (CAJ), Jetcoin (JET), ASTRcoin (ASTR), Fincoin (FTB), Trezarcoin (TZC), Unify (UNIFY), LanaCoin (LANA), TajCoin (TAJ), I/O Coin (IOC), NETKO (NETKO), Fujicoin (FJC), Unitus (UIS), Bitether (BTR), Decision Token (HST), DNotes (NOTE)

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/02/22/new-australian-cryptocurrency-exchange-blockbid-launch-april-beta/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:08:33 AM

The official launch of the early access beta is currently scheduled to take place on April 16th, 2018. The testing will be split into two phases:

Phase 2: Additional coins to be added. Currently undertaking due diligence on the coins listed below for inclusion in phase 2 of Blockbid’s beta.

Phase 1:

Cryptos: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BCG), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP)

Phase 2:

Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH), NEM (XEM), Digibyte (DGB), Nano (NANO), Bytecoin (BCN), Nexus (NXS), Iconomi (ICN), Cajutel (CAJ), Jetcoin (JET), ASTRcoin (ASTR), Fincoin (FTB), Trezarcoin (TZC), Unify (UNIFY), LanaCoin (LANA), TajCoin (TAJ), I/O Coin (IOC), NETKO (NETKO), Fujicoin (FJC), Unitus (UIS), Bitether (BTR), Decision Token (HST), DNotes (NOTE)

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/02/22/new-australian-cryptocurrency-exchange-blockbid-launch-april-beta/

We have been working with them, and they do intend to list DNotes on their new exchange. It will be close proximity to the launch of DNotes 2.0, originally I believe they had said June, which would have given us just a little more time to get DNotes 2.0, mid April should be fine though. They look very promising and professional, we are excited to work with them.

DCEBrief

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

Indian Crypto Exchange Rebrands After Goldman Sachs Trademark Infringement Claim

https://dcebrief.com/indian-crypto-exchange-rebrands-after-goldman-sachs-trademark-infringement-claim/
TeeGee

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

Phase 1:

Phase 2:

We have been working with them, and they do intend to list DNotes on their new exchange. It will be close proximity to the launch of DNotes 2.0, originally I believe they had said June, which would have given us just a little more time to get DNotes 2.0, mid April should be fine though. They look very promising and professional, we are excited to work with them.

This is very exciting news to people who live on my side of the globe. I'll be sure to check them out -- they may even have one of their key team members living in the Brisbane area, and I'd be more than happy to catch up with them.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

Another quick update, we are pushing to get everything setup for the launch of DNotes 2.0 and our first round of funding. The white paper is finished, thank you to everyone who contributed, hundreds of hours have been invested in this alone. DNotes Global, Inc. website is complete with the exception of the pitch deck and associated video. Tim's video is almost complete (and looking awesome!). Working with Tim and Ken on the pitch deck. DNotesVault & CryptoMoms upgraded design in the works.

Still looking to recruit a social media manager.

As a reminder, if anyone has any comments or questions on the initial process for the DNotes 2.0 swap:

We are on target for the prototype release of DNotes 2.0 on March 18th. CRISP and Invoicing system included. The actual launch date is TBD, but first week of April is the target.

CRISP we have changed to a 0.5% interest payment on a 30 day cycle, which will be 6% annual compounded monthly.
It is important to note that the reward is being calculated on a 30 day cycle, the cycle will begin 30 days after launch. The reward is only paid on balances that were in the same address for the duration of the 30 days. If you deposit to an address between CRISP payouts, you will not receive payout until the following full cycle.
Also, this is being paid by address, not by wallet. Your wallet can have any number of addresses, and as far as the blockchain is concerned, these are treated separately.

Deferred staking will be a follow up release, shortly after the launch of DNotes 2.0. TBD, but among our top priorities.

Github has been updated, except for a few recent changes:
You can view the various branches to see our changes in various phases.
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/branches

The swap process:

All DNotes on the DNotesVault will be automatically swapped for users. The DNotesVault will be down an estimated 2 days to complete the DNotesVault swap.
All other users will be able to fill out a form or email us to perform a manual swap where they will have to send us their DNotes in exchange for DNotes 2.0.

All coins can be swapped until the deadline, 2 weeks after the launch of DNotes 2.0. Including all newly mined coins during that time.

Prior to the swap, we will reach out to exchanges to either briefly delist DNotes, and provide two recommended options:
1) Delist DNotes prior to the swap, requesting their users to remove their DNotes by the deadline. Then relist DNotes with the DNotes 2.0 build.
2) Take DNotes down for maintenance prior to the launch, send us their DNotes to be swapped for DNotes 2.0, notifying their users of the upcoming swap, and bring DNotes back up after the swap has taken place.
The alternative is they continue to list and trade old DNotes, and later do one of the above two options.

Prior to the soft deadline we will notify the mining pools of the upcoming soft deadline and request that they inform their users of the change, and stop mining DNotes at the soft deadline.

After the soft deadline, there will be a fork in the old DNotes network, which we will maintain, for late comers to still be able to swap their coins. No newly mined old DNotes, mined after the soft deadline will be honored for the swap process. Each case after the soft deadline will be reviewed and handled on a case by case basis.

We welcome all questions. If you see any potential issues, let us know.

DCEBrief

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

Brookings Institute: Petro Undermines Legitimate Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/brookings-institute-petro-could-undermine-legitimate-cryptocurrencies/
TeeGee

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

Another quick update, we are pushing to get everything setup for the launch of DNotes 2.0 and our first round of funding. The white paper is finished, thank you to everyone who contributed, hundreds of hours have been invested in this alone. DNotes Global, Inc. website is complete with the exception of the pitch deck and associated video. Tim's video is almost complete (and looking awesome!). Working with Tim and Ken on the pitch deck. DNotesVault & CryptoMoms upgraded design in the works.

Still looking to recruit a social media manager.

As a reminder, if anyone has any comments or questions on the initial process for the DNotes 2.0 swap:

We are on target for the prototype release of DNotes 2.0 on March 18th. CRISP and Invoicing system included. The actual launch date is TBD, but first week of April is the target.

CRISP we have changed to a 0.5% interest payment on a 30 day cycle, which will be 6% annual compounded monthly.
It is important to note that the reward is being calculated on a 30 day cycle, the cycle will begin 30 days after launch. The reward is only paid on balances that were in the same address for the duration of the 30 days. If you deposit to an address between CRISP payouts, you will not receive payout until the following full cycle.
Also, this is being paid by address, not by wallet. Your wallet can have any number of addresses, and as far as the blockchain is concerned, these are treated separately.

Deferred staking will be a follow up release, shortly after the launch of DNotes 2.0. TBD, but among our top priorities.

Github has been updated, except for a few recent changes:
You can view the various branches to see our changes in various phases.
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/branches

The swap process:

All DNotes on the DNotesVault will be automatically swapped for users. The DNotesVault will be down an estimated 2 days to complete the DNotesVault swap.
All other users will be able to fill out a form or email us to perform a manual swap where they will have to send us their DNotes in exchange for DNotes 2.0.

All coins can be swapped until the deadline, 2 weeks after the launch of DNotes 2.0. Including all newly mined coins during that time.

Prior to the swap, we will reach out to exchanges to either briefly delist DNotes, and provide two recommended options:
1) Delist DNotes prior to the swap, requesting their users to remove their DNotes by the deadline. Then relist DNotes with the DNotes 2.0 build.
2) Take DNotes down for maintenance prior to the launch, send us their DNotes to be swapped for DNotes 2.0, notifying their users of the upcoming swap, and bring DNotes back up after the swap has taken place.
The alternative is they continue to list and trade old DNotes, and later do one of the above two options.

Prior to the soft deadline we will notify the mining pools of the upcoming soft deadline and request that they inform their users of the change, and stop mining DNotes at the soft deadline.

After the soft deadline, there will be a fork in the old DNotes network, which we will maintain, for late comers to still be able to swap their coins. No newly mined old DNotes, mined after the soft deadline will be honored for the swap process. Each case after the soft deadline will be reviewed and handled on a case by case basis.

We welcome all questions. If you see any potential issues, let us know.

Thanks for the update Joe.

It's been very fun working with everyone to put the finishing touches on the whitepaper, and now just a few minor adjustments left to go for the first investor video. We hope to have the pitch deck and video completed as soon as possible so we can launch the website.

MarkUK1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

DNotes 2.0, CRISPs, and DNotesVault are our first foundation blocks to enable DNotes stakeholders to save and spend DNotes like money. Subject to getting regulatory approvals, with a full-service exchange, bank, and partner banks, DNotes stakeholders would be issued a multi-currency card that could be used just like, money, credit and debit card anywhere DNotes is accepted around the world. That is the power of our fully integrated ecosystems.

Fully integrated systems are going to be huge! Right now no one has them. I would be thrilled with a debit card that would allow me to instantly (and not too expensively) spend my DNotes at a normal store without having to first go through an exchange (right now Cryptopia is the only option I'm aware of and they really stink) and then sending the BTC to Coinbase.

That will be especially fun when the DNotes I bought for a few cents are worth several dollars!

I see your point, Wiser. Fully integrated systems consisting of an inclusive trusted digital currency with global banking and financial systems are the vital components for a digital currency in gaining mass adoption. This is a complex machine we have been building from ground up. After four years we have built a great foundation for the next phase. Everything that we have accomplished is verifiable. We believe that our white paper, once available for general release, will help a lot of people to better understand our vision and the strategic path we have chosen.

These are being done step by step, with more tasks done in parallel, especially when the funding is in place. For now lets get back to the multi-currency card. We like to see it as "Your Liquid Asset Card" with DNotes being your primary asset. Being an account holder at DNotesVault, you assign a pre-approved limit as the spendable limit. It can always be adjusted up or down. Our banking and financial networks will do all the conversion for you, anywhere in the world, where our approved list of fiat and digital currencies are accepted.

This is how we see the future. It will take years to built out the essential infrastructure and be in compliance of multiple layers of regulations.

Good Afternoon Dyna,

Im quite excited that you are launching the new platform next week.

I was following this thread about the other coins doing the same thing as Dnotes.

ETC is already availible on centra wallet and also planning that can use it as a visa card. Centra being the payment gateway and also uquid.  Are you saying that its going to take years for notes to catch up? shurely if these commodoties have already passed these regulatory detils it should not take that long for dnote to do so too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/816q0k/etc_is_now_a_spendable_asset_on_the_centra_card/

https://uquid.com/ethereum-classic-etc-debit-card

I have invested a bit into dnotes and look forward to seeing the white paper.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 08:06:11 PM by DNotes

DNotes 2.0, CRISPs, and DNotesVault are our first foundation blocks to enable DNotes stakeholders to save and spend DNotes like money. Subject to getting regulatory approvals, with a full-service exchange, bank, and partner banks, DNotes stakeholders would be issued a multi-currency card that could be used just like, money, credit and debit card anywhere DNotes is accepted around the world. That is the power of our fully integrated ecosystems.

Fully integrated systems are going to be huge! Right now no one has them. I would be thrilled with a debit card that would allow me to instantly (and not too expensively) spend my DNotes at a normal store without having to first go through an exchange (right now Cryptopia is the only option I'm aware of and they really stink) and then sending the BTC to Coinbase.

That will be especially fun when the DNotes I bought for a few cents are worth several dollars!

I see your point, Wiser. Fully integrated systems consisting of an inclusive trusted digital currency with global banking and financial systems are the vital components for a digital currency in gaining mass adoption. This is a complex machine we have been building from ground up. After four years we have built a great foundation for the next phase. Everything that we have accomplished is verifiable. We believe that our white paper, once available for general release, will help a lot of people to better understand our vision and the strategic path we have chosen.

These are being done step by step, with more tasks done in parallel, especially when the funding is in place. For now lets get back to the multi-currency card. We like to see it as "Your Liquid Asset Card" with DNotes being your primary asset. Being an account holder at DNotesVault, you assign a pre-approved limit as the spendable limit. It can always be adjusted up or down. Our banking and financial networks will do all the conversion for you, anywhere in the world, where our approved list of fiat and digital currencies are accepted.

This is how we see the future. It will take years to built out the essential infrastructure and be in compliance of multiple layers of regulations.

Good Afternoon Dyna,

Im quite excited that you are launching the new platform next week.

I was following this thread about the other coins doing the same thing as Dnotes.

ETC is already availible on centra wallet and also planning that can use it as a visa card. Centra being the payment gateway and also uquid.  Are you saying that its going to take years for notes to catch up? shurely if these commodoties have already passed these regulatory detils it should not take that long for dnote to do so too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/816q0k/etc_is_now_a_spendable_asset_on_the_centra_card/

https://uquid.com/ethereum-classic-etc-debit-card

I have invested a bit into dnotes and look forward to seeing the white paper.

Welcome MarkUK1!

It looks like these are prepaid cards. These are good interim solutions. Ones that we can look into using while we are building out our system and network, as well as just another payment option. What I could not find is information on how the exchange occurs, at what point of the transaction the exchange occurs, what fees were involved for the conversion, what fees are involved in the transaction, who is doing the backend conversion, where they are allowed or not (uquid did a pretty good job defining where they are available for use).

However, these are not a fully integrated financial services platforms as Dyna was talking about. A fully integrated financial services platform will be much more efficient, convenient, and flexible with a wider range of services and much less middle men taking cuts of each transaction. This type of integration will be required to truly reach mass adoption and make digital currency competitive in the existing marketplace.

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: