Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

Good news on bitcoin always happens. The popularity of bitcoin increasingly attracting crowds to invest in bitcoin, and all this isn't about contribute to technology and facilities that bitcoin implements but also leads to potential financial benefits
I am totally agree with you but with the China's banned ICO issue now it seem the projects with cryptocurrency based have serious obstacles
No need to get worried. Nothing is going to harm the popularity of bitcoins. There are many other countries that are supporting bitcoins and they have indeed made bitcoins legal in their states. Bitcoins are growing very fast and with each passing day, new investors are seen in the market.
Why you worried about where bitcoin is not legal and banned we dont have right to take of them to be legalized so what we must do is focusing on where is it legal we must take a great and good foundation for bitcoin to have a good future.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

Yes of course. Bitcoins still have a bright future. People are attracted and starting to recognize its existence. Big companies also are starting to accept bitcoin as payment. As long as the community are committed to bitcoin, there is no chance it will disappear and will surely pass the obstacles it will face in the future. There is a chance that its price will drop or rise but there is nothing to be worried about. Big investors are also coming here in order to invest their money into bitcoin. As for signature campaign, as long as they want their services or projects to be heard by the people or the community, they will run their own campaigns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

Does Fiat have a future?

For me it's the only way of thinking. We can't have the total truth in the private institution. Nothing is transparent.

With the future, a more and more connected world, a globalworld, and politics and bank who failed, the crypto have the best to turn back this world in something more egalitarian. Bitcoin is the best way to match the currency to the actual use of the person.

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
waru96

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

yeahhhhhhhh bitcoin is the future...you may see great future in btc and altcoins..if you are wll experinced you may see the power of that
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:13:41 PM

I think bitcoin is the digital currency that boosts in the future, so do not be affected from BTCJAM, and of course bitcoin will be more expensive.
Rightly said. It will not only be expensive but will also have a wonderful future. I think Bitcoin surely holds a great future, such a future which no one can even expect at now. The way it is behaving and gaining the interest of people is surely the guarantee of this thing that Bitcoin holds a very bright future.
What is future better than the value of Bitcoin go to the moon Grin? I think only the value of Bitcoin grow to high price like $100,000/BTC has make us feel surprise and enough for use profit from it whole life Roll Eyes
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:17:23 AM

Since the writing of this topic, it took about four months, and with bitcoin nothing bad happened. During this time, he even rose significantly in price and feels well. Signature campaigns also continue to operate, and their number, I think, has even increased. So the panic was in vain.
rauls

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:48:11 AM

I think bitcoin is the digital currency that boosts in the future, so do not be affected from BTCJAM, and of course bitcoin will be more expensive.
Rightly said. It will not only be expensive but will also have a wonderful future. I think Bitcoin surely holds a great future, such a future which no one can even expect at now. The way it is behaving and gaining the interest of people is surely the guarantee of this thing that Bitcoin holds a very bright future.
What is future better than the value of Bitcoin go to the moon Grin? I think only the value of Bitcoin grow to high price like $100,000/BTC has make us feel surprise and enough for use profit from it whole life Roll Eyes
can't. 100k$ is too high. I think price bitcoin is about 5k-10k$ is enough

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
OneUserOne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Even if the Bitcoin crashes or disappears in future, it will be replaced by something else right away. But will it be the right replacement compatible with Bitcoin, that is the question.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

Mass reception of bitcoin is occurring everywhere throughout the world.Bitcoin has just been anticipated that it would be the world's 6th biggest reserve cash by 2030.

Bitcoin has a decent group support.Already,chinese players have left the market and now there is no control in bitcoin cost as it was before.Increase in bitcoin cost ought to be viewed as just as an advance and not as a downside.
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

yeah, Bitcoin is the pioneer in the crypto market

It has the pioneer advantage and always will

it's the first of its kind and that can't be changed no matter how many crypto's are made and circulated

Don't forget, Bitcoin has a past.. and whatever has a past has a future
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Even if the Bitcoin crashes or disappears in future, it will be replaced by something else right away. But will it be the right replacement compatible with Bitcoin, that is the question.

I'm not keen on thinking about that as bitcoin still is going strong and ia showing signs that it will continue to do well into a few more years, at the least. The replacement you're talking about probably would come from bitcoin as well like bitcoin cash

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

yes bitcoin will still persist for the next few years and so far bitcoin as a pioneer of digital currency that is able to give good confidence to the significant economic changes of its users. and there seems to be no other more competent digital currency from bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:57:53 AM

yes bitcoin will still persist for the next few years and so far bitcoin as a pioneer of digital currency that is able to give good confidence to the significant economic changes of its users. and there seems to be no other more competent digital currency from bitcoin.
Bitcoins have very shiny future and I don’t think so any other currency has potential to eradicate bitcoins from the system forever, rather maximum chances are there that bitcoins will be made legal around the globe in the upcoming years. Bitcoins are nothing to be worried about. Just buy and believe in its price.
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

Just be confident with it bro, don't be bothered just because btcjam is now closing. And i think the signature campaigns are increasing in numbers since ICO's advertisement is trending right now, maybe they cut down the payouts because of the expensive price of bitcoin. 
And honestly about its future, no one could ever tell for what was the future of bitcoin. But the continuous growth and popularity holds our future with it. As time goes by, the ripple of the price is decreasing. The cash reserve is increasing exponentially. For just ten years, are those signals still not enough for us to trust its strength to overcome it all?  Wink
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

The future of Bitcoin is uncertain. It can be great, but also worth nothing if governments close every Exchanges. But i hope it won't be the case. But we need to be careful to not only rely on Bitcoin or altcoins which are not well recognize by the governments. They want to control the money and don't want people to leave the banks. They can lose a lot of money.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

The future of Bitcoin is uncertain. It can be great, but also worth nothing if governments close every Exchanges. But i hope it won't be the case. But we need to be careful to not only rely on Bitcoin or altcoins which are not well recognize by the governments. They want to control the money and don't want people to leave the banks. They can lose a lot of money.
I don't think government can do that since it will be very hard for them to do it. They even need to talk to almost all the country to do that since exchanges aren't even located to just one country rather they're everywhere. Even if they closed some exchange sites it will be hard or impossible for them to remove bitcoin to it's existence.
But if that happens there will be a huge dump on bitcoin which will affect a lot of people.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

All of the bitcoin user want to success the bitcoin in the future because they want to increase their profit if the price of bitcoin continuously increase and iy is because also by the increasing of user. Most of the user want to success the bitcoin it is because the bitcoin is their source of income, this one will now to sustain the daily needs and financial needs. If bitcoin become successful, I think many people will give a thanks in bitcoin due to their benefits and opportunity of giving an income.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

Since the writing of this topic, it took about four months, and with bitcoin nothing bad happened. During this time, he even rose significantly in price and feels well. Signature campaigns also continue to operate, and their number, I think, has even increased. So the panic was in vain.
Yeah Bit coin definitely has a future ahead. As world is digitizing day by day, one day will come when there is no need of keeping physical currencies in your wallet, you just have to go to market buy your desired things on crypto currencies. And bit coin will be the top most of it.
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

no. China is the country hold many bitcoin. And gov is planning block bitcoin too after ICO. If that is the truth we will have a sock waves for crypto market

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:54:54 PM

no. China is the country hold many bitcoin. And gov is planning block bitcoin too after ICO. If that is the truth we will have a sock waves for crypto market
China undoubtedly makes the biggest portion of crypto market and that of bitcoin market too. Bitcoins are not going to wipe out from the market easily. People are now sued to bitcoins and they have tasted grand profits with bitcoins. I see the future of bitcoins very much brighter than they have at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: