Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68566 times)
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:27:55 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

BTC have a good future as it is standing as a Digital currency which the world is leading to now which adapts digitalization of its system. Digital currency for digital World systems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:19:07 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

BTC have a good future as it is standing as a Digital currency which the world is leading to now which adapts digitalization of its system. Digital currency for digital World systems.
Of course bitcoin have a bright future. In this moment bitcoin is becoming more popular than before. Many countries are now legalizing the bitcoin and became their daily payment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

Of course bitcoin have a bright future. In this moment bitcoin is becoming more popular than before. Many countries are now legalizing the bitcoin and became their daily payment.
I agree. Bitcoin really does have a future since more and more people have been interested with it nowadays and if this continues, I think bitcoin will attract more investors resulting for it to become more popular and a whole bunch of people will also start to be interested working with bitcoin.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:01:16 AM

They are just balancing the situation I think, since the bitcoin's price is getting more higher nowadays, they are also reducing the percentage of the salary that we are getting, why is it? It is because we could also earn the same amount of money even more, we are just noticing that since we are used on basing our salary on the number of bitcoins and not on its value. But if you really want to earn the same amount of bitcoin that you used to earn back then, then start to look for some campaigns which they didn't lower their prices despite of the bitcoin's price rising.

But it is not sign or something that you are thinking, it is just normal in my opinion.
Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:45:40 AM

Bitcoin has turned to broad consumer use and is considered an economy when paired with cryptocurrencies in all categories. I'd imagine the use of BTM to turn on connection, but with future vending payment support this can become a way to innovate life altogether.

My dream is to have a universal currency that enables interacting with the environment for digital shopping.

IdVerification

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 04:52:48 AM

It appears the above listed bitcoin lending site closed down related to increased regulatory difficulties surrounding international bitcoin transactions. "The regulatory challenges around Bitcoin and the difficulties we faced in introducing Bitcoin technology to poor communities around the world are simply beyond our capacity."

Many countries are only beginning to develop bitcoin regulations and there are a few countries where bitcoin is still illegal. Bitcoin only seems to be increasing in popularity--I don't see it going anywhere.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

When BITCOIN first launced it's just a cents (think of it) BITCOIN have a future as what you see BITCOIN still rising rising wonderfull now. For me BITCOIN is not just have a future also our FUTURE will help us to make a nice all our dreams would achieve if we still learn what BITCOIN is
I know many of the community here in bitcoin world believed that with bitcoin they can achieve their dreams in life.
You are also correct that bitcoin started at a value of cents only, but look what value of bitcoin do we have now it is 2300$ almost which
is shows that it has  brighter future waiting for us who believed in it.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Yes it is!, as far as i remember as a first timer on the past(two years) i've spent my (little amount of bitcoin) because of the price drop, which is , I understand, a stupid move, but look at the price now, the price may fluctuate, but i see the support from the programmers behind it and the investors and also the users that helps to make bitcoin more popular, more efficient, more usable and most importantly , the support behind bitcoin and solid that it makes bitcoin as an important-future currency, therefore YES, bitcoin have a future.
appon5

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

There are people who are doing that, by just hearing an explanation from their friends who recently earned from something. They are immediately trusting and investing there so that means they are hungry for the profit. But well majority of us who are investing in bitcoin does really do some background checking before investing.

but to me i have introduce bitcoin to my friends even to  my family and in very beginning they were not trusting me, but later one when they realize that i am earning some profit from bitcoin then they start taking interested in it and after study bitcoin a lot  some of my friends invested money here. still some of my friend are not too much confident and reluctant about investing money in bitcoin. but i am hopeful that very soon they will become confident and will start investing money here.

It's everyone's experience here, even we know that bitcoin has a future and we are gratefully explaining it to our relatives, still that is not enough at all. I've been through to that feeling that they are trying to pull me down but still I believe in bitcoin and push with my belief that bitcoin has a secure and great future.

I hope UASF will solve some problems or create  good alt  for people willing using good cain for future.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:35:30 PM

Apparently bitcoin have a future, but don't put your future in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a digital currency that can we used in the future, maybe you need to earn and save a lot of bitcoin for your future needed but you can't says that it is enough to save your future.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

I agree. Bitcoin really does have a future since more and more people have been interested with it nowadays and if this continues, I think bitcoin will attract more investors resulting for it to become more popular and a whole bunch of people will also start to be interested working with bitcoin.
A reliable data that says more people have been interested  in bitcoin is needed.
AFAIK if you calculate / sum up the total number of real bitcoin user existed around the world is very small.
So i think there's nothing can guarantee bitcoin will dead or even have a bright future later.
ufodj88

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:39:29 PM

i've bought antiminer D3 four pcs, Since i was mining using L3+, if anyone is interested in buying L3+ i have 3 pcs to sell. in case if someone will buy all of them i'm gonna give low price Smiley)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:32:14 PM

we can see the future from this current condition,
this is the highest list:

1. BTC and Crypto can be used as a real money (you can see it from the concept of MONA and PAY);
2. More peopel talks about it and planning to get in here, this is huge.
Fiat at some point should live with crypto, no other choice.
Exactly, this is the future of bitcoins. Bitcoins are the masters of crypto kingdom. The amazing and enchanted features of bitcoins have already surprised masses all over the globe. Day by day, the number of bitcoin users is increasing tremendously. People love to trade in bitcoins due to its decentralized nature. All wise men know that the future with bitcoins will be the brightest one. Soon they will be made legal worldwide.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

The question is "Does bitcoin have a future?" Yeah, its right. Bitcoin have a future .Bitcoin is the future of global commerce that will revolutionize the way payments and transactions are carried out.  The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. The popularity of bitcoin is so much.
That means,bitcoin has a bright future.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:57:53 PM

Bitcoins are leaders of crypto world and are the upcoming leading digital international currency. As the world is gradually moving towards digitization, there’s no single reason for ruling out bitcoins as the leading digital currency of the world. Bitcoin has a very safe and secure future. People are already using bitcoins worldwide and even some countries have made trading with bitcoins legal.
babsalt1975 (OP)

Activity: 526

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:07:43 PM

Bitcoins are leaders of crypto world and are the upcoming leading digital international currency. As the world is gradually moving towards digitization, there’s no single reason for ruling out bitcoins as the leading digital currency of the world. Bitcoin has a very safe and secure future. People are already using bitcoins worldwide and even some countries have made trading with bitcoins legal.

Actually, looking at the trends for the past six months, all indications point to the fact that Bitcoin is here to stay. I was very pessimistic in the first place. But looking at the trends, I feel bitcoin has gained ground and it is competing with the other currencies in the world. Due its nature of transactions, i foresee a situation whereby bitcoin will surpass the other crypto-currencies and claim a permanent positron.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin has a very bright future. I am sure about the price of bitcoin that with the passage of time bitcoin will become more popular and hope that very soon all the people of the world will start using bitcoin. but I think we need to introduce bitcoin in a proper way, because people will only take interest in bitcoin if they are properly guide about the importance of bitcoin.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:14:03 PM

The question is "Does bitcoin have a future?" Yeah, its right. Bitcoin have a future .Bitcoin is the future of global commerce that will revolutionize the way payments and transactions are carried out.  The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. The popularity of bitcoin is so much.
That means,bitcoin has a bright future.

Totally agree with you. Debating the future of bitcoin does not help us to see its dynamics. We need to focus on the development map of bitcoim rather than its future.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

Apparently bitcoin have a future, but don't put your future in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a digital currency that can we used in the future, maybe you need to earn and save a lot of bitcoin for your future needed but you can't says that it is enough to save your future.
No, I don’t think so future with bitcoins is insecure in anyway. Bitcoin is the future currency of the world. It’s not just a currency but a great opportunity of earning big capital just by sitting at home, playing with laptops. All that this trading demands is just little patience because trading with bitcoin is a gradual process of making grand profits. All in all, future with bitcoins is more than safe.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:06:31 PM

Yes I believe bitcoin has a future.That someday bitcoin will be used as a money currency here in our country.I also believe thag bitcoin will be known will be used and will be loved by all because it is a money friendly and it is really essential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: