Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

I think bitcoin and many other crypto's have a bright future! There is a of great development behind the scenes to a degree most of us could not comprehend so I really doubt that bitcoin will be going anywhere. Its a strong community and has so much potential still waiting to be unlocked.
Bitcoin has a good community support.Already,chinese gamblers have left the market and now there is no manipulation in bitcoin price as it was before.Since bitcoin price has increased,signature campaigns have reduced their weekly pay outs.We could understand that they have to take such steps to make payments legit without any issues.Increase in bitcoin price should be considered only as a progress and not as a drawback.
bitcoin has a great future.that was the things you wanted  to say .in my part i agree on this thougths because as what i have observe about its value and prices it is like the gold now a days it has a great demand and it is verry usefull now a days.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

Rise in bitcoin price shows that bitcoin is progressing.It is not a matter to be worried.Bitcoin has got legalized in japan and india is soon to legalize bitcoin.Mass adoption of bitcoin is taking place all over the world.Bitcoin has already been predicted that it would be the world's sixth largest reserve currency by 2030.Bitcoin has a good future and those who hold bitcoin also has a bright future.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

I believe in bitcoin and save my coins for the future when the price is too high. Bitcoin has good prospects for development and it will undoubtedly be the first crypto currency in the world.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:31:29 AM

I believe in bitcoin and save my coins for the future when the price is too high. Bitcoin has good prospects for development and it will undoubtedly be the first crypto currency in the world.

We just need to hold our bitcoins for now and it's a good thing that you are saving it for your future. This is what everyone is doing today, we mostly save our bitcoins because we have trust in bitcoin that it will bring good future to ourselves and as well as our family. A fact that it is the original crypto currency and everything originated with it.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:00:14 PM

Rise in bitcoin price shows that bitcoin is progressing.It is not a matter to be worried.Bitcoin has got legalized in japan and india is soon to legalize bitcoin.Mass adoption of bitcoin is taking place all over the world.Bitcoin has already been predicted that it would be the world's sixth largest reserve currency by 2030.Bitcoin has a good future and those who hold bitcoin also has a bright future.

I strongly agree to this. We might even use digital currency in our daily life in near future so does it gives good future to BTC.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:22:00 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Bitcoin has the very good future.Whosoever beleive and grab it has only the chance to be a millionaire.Bitcoin offers cash.Just research how to have cash through bitcoin.The very good thing here is all bitcoiners have the future to become rich especially to the bitcoin holders.as time passes by bitcoin is gokng higher.I am glad to be a part of bitcoin because im part of all benifits that btc has.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

Most of us believe in Bitcoin that's why we're here. Cryptocurrencies are the future of money, easy to transact, faster and less fees compared to conventional ways. Bitcoin definitely has future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:34:46 PM

Most of us believe in Bitcoin that's why we're here. Cryptocurrencies are the future of money, easy to transact, faster and less fees compared to conventional ways. Bitcoin definitely has future.
No questions regarding on that, yes we believe in bitcoin and we knows that after this coming segwit bitcoin was still stand. Because bitcoin have a good reputation in the market so we don't need to worry on declining fluctuation of bitcoin now.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

The question is "Does bitcoin have a future?" Yeah, its right. Bitcoin have a future .Bitcoin is the future of global commerce that will revolutionize the way payments and transactions are carried out.  The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. The popularity of bitcoin is so much.
That means,bitcoin has a bright future.
Exactly bitcoin has a great future with its massive adoption that happens. It has been adopted by many users because of its benefits that offer to users. With its fluctuation price value it became popular and growing daily. As we know anyone can earn profit by invesing in bitcoin. However, bitcoin has been use as payments with its quick transactions I must say a bright future ahead.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

Yes, of course. Bitcoin has a bright future as a digital currency and also as an investment option that provides a profit that isnt inferior to gold.

Bitcoin has a very bright future even you are a new investor or not. And when it goes to the transactions everything is very clear that bitcoin / crypto currency has the anonymity and though we can trace transactions but information is not needed which is good for those people that wants to hide their identities.
It's still new because we can surely see more improvement in the future to come, don't think that the current price now is very cheap because it will still gonna increase and we should be confident to get on board now because it was never too late to invest. I believe it's necessary that we should hold it for long term investment because our money will grow more than we expect, there is no limit of the price increase as it's limited supply and demand has increase.

Considered that it is still new but it's improvement and it's gaining popular and almost every country there's a bitcoin user. And with this, it is globally recognized and people are seeing it more as a good investment so there's no doubt that there will be the time that bitcoin is going to have the highest achievements in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

To OP, the reduce of the rates of the signature campaigns are due to the increasing value of bitcoin.

They have the right to adjust instead of paying high rates and will just run for a week or two, that's a better to choice to lower the rates.

So that they can run for a very long time.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

Yes, I don’t find any solid reason for doubting the future of bitcoins. There are no strong reasons for the bleak future of the bitcoins. They are becoming popular day by day. All the features you have mentioned definitely make bitcoins have an edge over fiat currency. Soon the whole world will be agreed to use bitcoins as the main currency.

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

Yes, I don’t find any solid reason for doubting the future of bitcoins. There are no strong reasons for the bleak future of the bitcoins. They are becoming popular day by day. All the features you have mentioned definitely make bitcoins have an edge over fiat currency. Soon the whole world will be agreed to use bitcoins as the main currency.
yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin has a very bright future. bitcoin is now becoming the main currency of the people, specially the the new generation is giving more preference to bitcoin they have even converted their business to online and they are mostly doing shopping online. and i am sure that they will give more preference to bitcoin as compare to other crypto currencies.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:20:49 PM

i think yes that i also cannot find any reason through which we can say that bitcoin do not have a bright future. i think bitcoin really have a very bright future.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:54:27 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:13:41 AM by stergium

yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin has a very bright future. bitcoin is now becoming the main currency of the people, specially the the new generation is giving more preference to bitcoin they have even converted their business to online and they are mostly doing shopping online. and i am sure that they will give more preference to bitcoin as compare to other crypto currencies.
yes bitcoin has a very bright future, i think bitcoin is becoming popular and therefore the users of bitcoin are also increasing which is making bitcoin more trusted and reliable. i am hopeful that bitcoin is now becoming more and more stable and reliable and now that is really a very good sign for the coin.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:11:14 AM

yes bitcoin has a very bright future, i think bitcoin is becoming popular and therefore the users of bitcoin are also increasing which is making bitcoin more trusted and reliable.
Agree that bitcoin has a brighter future, we all know that bitcoin will be one of the best source of income online day by day past and lots of people adopted bitcoin even countries that is why i know that in the future bitcoin would be more popular.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:05:56 AM

yes bitcoin has a very bright future, i think bitcoin is becoming popular and therefore the users of bitcoin are also increasing which is making bitcoin more trusted and reliable.
Agree that bitcoin has a brighter future, we all know that bitcoin will be one of the best source of income online day by day past and lots of people adopted bitcoin even countries that is why i know that in the future bitcoin would be more popular.

Same here. But i think we have to be a bit careful and not fully go all in. As much as btc's future is bright, we never will know what will happen for sure. I'm also pretty confident but i make sure that i'll have some sort of contingency if anything goes wrong.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:29:11 AM

The future potential of Bitcoin is still as bright as before. As this technology gain more popularity and controvercy after this august 1. Bitcoin and blockchain technology will still amaze us in next more years.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:11:02 AM

I dont think that bitcoin industry will fall. There's alot of miner's now a days. Another thing is that, The motherboard that is specialized for bitcoin mining has been just released and the graphics card are sold out in the market. It means that there's alot of miners out there and the bitcoin is rising up. So there's always future for bitcoins and it will never lose it's value.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:32:33 AM

The future potential of Bitcoin is still as bright as before. As this technology gain more popularity and controvercy after this august 1. Bitcoin and blockchain technology will still amaze us in next more years.
We have a bright future in the bitcoin, I know some users were lose hope because they expect the bad effects of segwit in crytocurrencies industry. But I still believe that bitcoin can survive to this problem, so we don't need to worries about that. Just believe and trust to bitcoin I know they can handle it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: