Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

The future potential of Bitcoin is still as bright as before. As this technology gain more popularity and controvercy after this august 1. Bitcoin and blockchain technology will still amaze us in next more years.
Indeed, undeniably bitcoin will have a future however, we don't know if it is positive or not. Bitcoin has a potential, there's no reason for it to perish because bitcoin is just starting and as long as our support is in here it will last long. Furthemore, there's a possibilit for bitcoin to be legalize and widely used around the world.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

Bitcoin has a bright future, many people in this world invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin more perfect than just conventional money and bitcoin will continue to attract many investors to enjoy its superiority.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
= I think bitcoin have a future when bitcoin is continueng grow up in the world and the problems that he encountered of bitcoin have a solution so that the bitcoin have a future.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
= I think bitcoin have a future when bitcoin is continueng grow up in the world and the problems that he encountered of bitcoin have a solution so that the bitcoin have a future.
In that case that you have read, is it a legit information? Even if so we can't predict something not unless there is a proof. Behind issues, we have to face the fact that there is always rising and falling effect in the world of bitcoin. So far there's no discrepancy of partitioning amount of btc to a local currency in my country. A few people from here have heard about it but only those interested retained. They always set their mind to give though they haven't tried anything yet. So in connection with the future of bitcoin, we should not deprive it because if it's the opportunity for botcoin to outshine in the later years, so be it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

The future potential of Bitcoin is still as bright as before. As this technology gain more popularity and controvercy after this august 1. Bitcoin and blockchain technology will still amaze us in next more years.
We have a bright future in the bitcoin, I know some users were lose hope because they expect the bad effects of segwit in crytocurrencies industry. But I still believe that bitcoin can survive to this problem, so we don't need to worries about that. Just believe and trust to bitcoin I know they can handle it.

I think it's contradictary. Hope will came up if Segwit will prevail and not to expect bad effects on it.

The concern here is the hardfork and hopefully it will not succeed so we can continue on just single chain. But if ever that will happened then so be it.  It can't stopped the dominance of bitcoin. It just need time as bitcoin was meant for long term. Now what we have to do is to accept what will happened and began adapting the situation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:21:58 PM

I believed too, the controvercy that will happen on august one is for the future of bitcoin, I believe that because they need to upgrade because it is become popular and the user increased. No reason to fall the bitcoin, maybe it is only hindrance. I have strong feelings that segwit will happen. In this time, most of the people holds their bitcoin because they believe also that after august 1 the bitcoin price will rise up. Based on my observation, some countries accept and legalise the bitcoin, so it has a good future and become popular around the world.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:31:06 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:49:37 AM by Gameroid

I dont think that bitcoin industry will fall. There's alot of miner's now a days. Another thing is that, The motherboard that is specialized for bitcoin mining has been just released and the graphics card are sold out in the market. It means that there's alot of miners out there and the bitcoin is rising up. So there's always future for bitcoins and it will never lose it's value.
bitcoin is now the need of the day and it will continue in our life for ever. it is now becoming popular and people are taking interest there. i am sure that if this trend will continue bitcoin will very soon bitcoin will become the common currency of all over the world and people wiill then start using using bitcoin for everything.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:00:41 PM

The question is "Does bitcoin have a future?" Yeah, its right. Bitcoin have a future .Bitcoin is the future of global commerce that will revolutionize the way payments and transactions are carried out.  The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. The popularity of bitcoin is so much.
That means,bitcoin has a bright future.

Totally agree with you. Debating the future of bitcoin does not help us to see its dynamics. We need to focus on the development map of bitcoim rather than its future.
If we continually debate upon the future on bitcoin then it is hard for us to find the future of bitcoin so just make concentration on the performance of bitcoin so that you can easily go with the flow of bitcoins market and get yourself wealthy by bitcoin.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 12:57:19 PM by carlerha

The question is "Does bitcoin have a future?" Yeah, its right. Bitcoin have a future .Bitcoin is the future of global commerce that will revolutionize the way payments and transactions are carried out.  The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. The popularity of bitcoin is so much.
That means,bitcoin has a bright future.

Totally agree with you. Debating the future of bitcoin does not help us to see its dynamics. We need to focus on the development map of bitcoim rather than its future.
If we continually debate upon the future on bitcoin then it is hard for us to find the future of bitcoin so just make concentration on the performance of bitcoin so that you can easily go with the flow of bitcoins market and get yourself wealthy by bitcoin.
i am sure that bitcoin has a very bright future and we should invest as more money in bitcoin as we can. i think that even now the price of bitcoin is trading in a good price and is really too much stable for last few weeks which is the sign that bitcoin price will start increasing in few days. i think we should try to invest money in bitcoin in a right time so that get some benefit from the chance that bitcoin is in fact giving us.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:10:13 AM

Yes, Bitcoin has helped fund people and many believe it's true for them because it's really the future of investors through Bitcoin
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:15:27 AM

Depends on the fact, how governments tolerate, acceptate or forbid bitcoin.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:14:45 AM

Let's hope that it will reign over BCC, i'm still doubtful on BTC now, after the split, but we must know that the years passed bitcoin is still here and bitcoin built the trust for all users of bitcoin to trust it's network, we shouldn't be worried. Bitcoin have a future if we will continue supporting it, i just hope all people will support bitcoin and don't let it die because of BCC. Let's continue on hoping that bitcoin will have a bright future.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

I think that bitcoin has a future against the mistrust of the government. Many rulers are also interested in earning with the crypto currency and are interested in new technologies.

fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

Yeah bitcoin definitely has a great future ahead and you just need to see the growth in the price of bitcoins in compare to past few years and you will find your answer in it and the adoption level will be more higher in future which will contribute in taking price to much higher levels.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:27:22 AM

We have a bright future in the bitcoin, I know some users were lose hope because they expect the bad effects of segwit in crytocurrencies industry. But I still believe that bitcoin can survive to this problem, so we don't need to worries about that. Just believe and trust to bitcoin I know they can handle it.
yes bitcoin itself has a very bright future, i think bitcoin importance cannot be ignore, in fact bitcoin is now becoming too much popular which i also making bitcoin more reliable and trusted.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:07:58 AM

yes bitcoin itself has a very bright future, i think bitcoin importance cannot be ignore, in fact bitcoin is now becoming too much popular which i also making bitcoin more reliable and trusted.
yes i agree because as what we have seen bitcoin is now popular because of the internet and the people arround  it.it really have a bright  future because  it is now reliable enoughf and many people trust on it.looking back in the past 4 years bitcoin is always rising .and i really do hope that this coming year it will do the same in terms of value.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:13:36 PM

As long as enough governments will tolerate bitcoin, it surely will have a future. But as soon as bitcoin wil become too dangerous for the Fiat money, I personally fear that governments in cooperation with banks will try to destroy it.
to me i think bitcoin is depending on the interest of the people, if people are interested to invest  money in bitcoin then i do not think that there is any reason which will cause the price of bitcoin to fell down.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
yes,of course.bitcoin have great future bitcoin give earning opportunity.and many people trust on it.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
yes,of course.bitcoin have great future bitcoin give earning opportunity.and many people trust on it.
Bitcoins have gained massive support around the globe in short time and I don’t think so it is going to lose this support ever. People like investing in bitcoins in order to meet their daily life necessities. They enjoy earning a profit which can help them making their dreams come true. In short, bitcoin is a love of many.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

Bitcoin is virtual currency of the future, which certainly has bright prospect in the future. I imagine that might happen, popularity bitcoin in the future beat currency of a small country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: