Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

As a financial analyst, bitcoin has a great future and in future bitcoin is going to be use by both developed and developing countries to negotiate political power. We should keep faith with crytocurrency as it has come to resolve most of the financial issues we are having now. Reduction in the amount charge on signature campaign not withstanding.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

With technological advances created by bitcoin shatosi able to be used as a digital currency that can be used as a means of modern transactions without real money so that the popularity of bitcoin to date can continue to be developed by the developers so that the value of bitcoin that was previously low value at this time can be very valuable as well In the future bitcoin will be worth more than it is now.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Yes i agree that bitcoin have a future and we have to do every thing for the long term like the bitcoin is good for online currency transactions and online buying commodities also and many other ways bitcoin is good it is good to invest in bitcoin rather than deposit in the bank because they will pay you a half interest for your money and the half they will utilize for the service they offered to you so bitcoin is the currency for the future.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
I am a real fan of bitcoin and for me bitcoin have a future in this world, and bitcoin can really lasts in this world for many years and i think the price of bitcoin is will be very high in the future and there is no doubt that bitcoin can be more stronger cyptocurrency.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

With the new and advance tehnology use for bitcoin,i believe that bitcoin has a bright future. It will become more valuable and people continue to use it as investment and it will become more useable in many ways. Bitcoins value will increasing more as the years pass by because there is a limited supply while the demand increasing more and more.

ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

bitcoin has a good future because in the future everyone will use bitcoin for everyday purposes because in the future everything is completely modern and all digital ..
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

bitcoin has a good future because in the future everyone will use bitcoin for everyday purposes because in the future everything is completely modern and all digital ..
well, if bitcoin has no future, i think bitcoin will be destroyed when its price reaches $ 2k. but until now, we see that bitcoin is growing. even received in big countries. I think bitcoin will have a very good future.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

What you are relating is no related to bitcoins, btcjam closed down due to their loss in business this is due to they gave loan to the users and when they did not gave back they are in loss, even lot of them have scammed them with fake identity proof. Coming from a financial analyst, well bitcoin does really have a big and great future. The price of bitcoin is good these days and it's the reason why there's a lot of people suddenly invested to bitcoin
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

The price is getting high, the demand are getting high, that means, the users are getting high and will be higher the more we use it. It is something that may be implemented by many countries next year. In this way that one by one countries government adopt bitcoin in their state due to this reason the future of bitcoin will  be very sunniest and its investors will be also increase
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

There are number of investors who are investing in bitcoin and the way bitcoin is making such a good reputation, I am very much hopeful that bitcoin holds a very bright future. Bitcoin is in fact going to be the most commonly used currency in the world. Bitcoin is going to make our lives very much comfortable. Bitcoin is the future. Digital currencies are going to be the new money system soon. It only needs mass awareness and government legalization of bitcoin
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

Yes bitcoin have a brighter future, maybe it's hard to wait now to survive bitcoin but l feel and I believe that bitcoin will only give me the future l hope for just for my kids.l see all my dreams will come true to bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise soon because I believe What God has promise me that I am counted on the list of millionaire's created by bitcoin. Just patiently wait.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Yes bitcoin have a brighter future, maybe it's hard to wait now to survive bitcoin but l feel and I believe that bitcoin will only give me the future l hope for just for my kids.l see all my dreams will come true to bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise soon because I believe What God has promise me that I am counted on the list of millionaire's created by bitcoin. Just patiently wait.

well probably right now there are several of coins that are available for all of us and some of it are increasing its amount , in return bitcoin dump its price because there are people who trade bitcoin into other coins

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I believe that bitcoin will be the gold of the future, with limited supply and scarcity in the market, so it is understandable that the bitcoin price will increase dramatically in the future. Therefore, although the worship of the current price of bitcoin has decreased, but because of the degree of the audience will certainly recover extremely strong. I think you can buy and sell bitcoin at the moment when bitcoin is at $ 7000.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

well probably right now there are several of coins that are available for all of us and some of it are increasing its amount , in return bitcoin dump its price because there are people who trade bitcoin into other coins
Not really. It is more than just that. You know, these coins are mostly paired with BTC which provides a great volume. It is not bad nor the real reason behind its dump. Mostly, it is because of the news circulating around which are mostly FUDs or turned to be by some exaggerations of certain individuals. If you really knew what BTC is and understands that it is for the long run then it will most likely bring you to the profits that you are longing for. Just wait and see.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Yes afcourse! There is no doubt Bitcoin is the future of currency, But when you see the past and analyze their price ratio then you feel some big corrections about bitcoin and after this correction that already 70% done it will go up again and their future price will go more up then last highest price so the impact in future is more bright and this time is favorable to invest in bitcoin because the price is good to buy and right now you have the best option to invest in bitcoin for more and more profit in future,
vindesel

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Bitcoin is very promising and have a brighter future the best coin for invest and always be the best choice for long-term investment.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Bitcoin has been too big to bring it down , it is not a baby anymore , since it is getting used in many places these days like airports , buying and selling house , also stock markets like wall street can't deny it any more , so it must have a reason that it's getting so popular.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Yes ofcourse let's look the past of bitcoin the graph shows the progressive of bitcoin every year and  it most likely bitcoin have a future.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

According to their quantity and demand and Bitcoin previous records are showing the up down trend of the market but it will again become stable, according to price in past bitcoin is the number one more and extra profit earning source that impacting bright in their future prices,
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Yes ofcourse let's look the past of bitcoin the graph shows the progressive of bitcoin every year and  it most likely bitcoin have a future.
When we look at the past until the present time, although we see that bitcoin is slowly growing and rising over time but that is not enough to confirm that bitcoin has a future, the collapse of bitcoin can still happen quickly, typically as the current situation, the price of bitcoin from a very high price, it has dropped to a quite low price. The price of Bitcoin is too unstable and always under the control of whales, if the whale wants, the bitcoin will have a future, but if the whale is bored and wants to stop, the bitcoin will end

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: