Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Bitcoin does have a future, though I do think Bitcoin is going to have to adapt to be able to be accepted by people and for people to join in on adopting it as a currency. This is due to the fact that people aren't going to be keen on paying a high amount in fees on a currency which is rarely accepted in places, when they can use their credit / debit card with no fees (given they're paying on-time and have no fees) It's a tough sell on people, and with the current state of network congestion and rising fees I don't think it's going to be something we're able to sell to people.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Why would you ask if bitcoin have a future? Don't you believe it has a future? I myself believe it is the future, imagine before it was almost worth nothing but look at its value now. I bet Satoshi Nakamoto wouldn't believe it too it has reached almost $3000. So to answer your question, my answer would be Yes without a doubt it has a future.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Why would you ask if bitcoin have a future? Don't you believe it has a future? I myself believe it is the future, imagine before it was almost worth nothing but look at its value now. I bet Satoshi Nakamoto wouldn't believe it too it has reached almost $3000. So to answer your question, my answer would be Yes without a doubt it has a future.

We all have future especially if we are just going to hold what we do have bitcoin right now and it is not possible, so better to take risk rather than no holding at all and when time comes that it will reach million worth then we will regret for not even having a little amount of it.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

bitcoin has a good future because in the future everyone will use bitcoin for everyday purposes because in the future everything is completely modern and all digital ..
well, if bitcoin has no future, i think bitcoin will be destroyed when its price reaches $ 2k. but until now, we see that bitcoin is growing. even received in big countries. I think bitcoin will have a very good future.

For me i think up coming generation is really too much interested in online business and shopping that therefore they will like to give preference to online currency, no matter it is either bitcoin or any other else but they will give more preference to it, therefore we can say that not only bitcoin but all other crypto currencies have good future, and with the passage of time their importance is increasing too much.
Cryptoproff

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

Yes bitcoin have future, bitcoin price always increase time by time it is prove bitcoin is really have good future. Personally I believe to put my investment into bitcoin.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Yes bitcoin have future, bitcoin price always increase time by time it is prove bitcoin is really have good future. Personally I believe to put my investment into bitcoin.
Yeah by seeing the popularity graph rises future will be all about bitcoin and people will use it more for currency use in future. A lot of regions are thinking to join and this will bring more used to the region and this is the benchmark that was set in the start of bitcoin and now it become the most famous currency of world and whole world is talking about this at every level so invest in it for the betterment of future.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Yes bitcoin really have a future because cryptocurrency cannot be remove in the market since it has an advantages for us. Since it can slightly help us, I believe that one day there will be a time that everybody will patronize and use bitcoin even the government.
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Bitcoin has never been a patent for underground transactions and fraud. It is the invention of geeks and Internet geeks. The early fans and participants of bitcoin were not cheaters and speculators, but hackers and geeks, crazy people obsessed with technology and the pursuit of freedom.

We have seen the Internet's exploration of the social credit system and the inspiration of "cryptography and distributed computing".

I hope our central bank's monetary system can really inspire us.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Certainly bitcoin has a future and that future is quite shining. Everyday bitcoin is getting more popularity as well as acceptance as a currency worldwide. It's block chain technology and decentralized nature have just made it unique. It is going throug a bearish trend right now, but undoubtedly it has a great future prospect.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

Yes bitcoin really have a future because cryptocurrency cannot be remove in the market since it has an advantages for us. Since it can slightly help us, I believe that one day there will be a time that everybody will patronize and use bitcoin even the government.
Well it's a big yes for me, there is no doubt that bitcoin have a bright future in this world and for me bitcoin can really do what the banks can do in the future and i believe that in the future all people all over the world is will surely adopt or use bitcoin.
rxtwo

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

bitcoin has a great future there is no dout about it,and now bitcoin is more popular.even people want to invest money in bitcoin so as get go profite.now people have also start using bitcoin for shopping,specially for online shopping.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

This seems like a question from 2013. There's far too much investment in bitcoin infrastructure and technology to answer in the negative. There will be volatility and risk (as with all new financial markets and technology), but bitcoin is here to stay.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

Yeah this is part of this industry sonetimes big fish lost and sometimes bug fish comes. Simply Crypto currency will be a live for long or even lifetime. I think every another year BTC is becoming much popular in terms of payment. Other services accepting BTC as a way of payment
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin have a future because our technology is improving. I think it will be use as a currency payment in the future. The price of bitcoin will increase because of high demand and limited supply so many investors attract to buy/invest into it. It will never die.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

The demand for bitcoin will speak for its future and at the rate it is goingwe can say that it has a future. Some countries are even regulating because they already realized the tremendous potential and effect of bitcoin in their economy.
There is no one out of us who can predict this thing that what will happen in the coming few months. But if we make a look at the graph of the market price of bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll observe this thing that the market price has increased most of the times. I can really hope that it will keep on increasing in the comings days too just like the way it increased in the past.

I found no reason to worry about the future existence of bitcoin. Stay calm and optimistic with bitcoin. I do not know why people worry about the future of bitcoin. Currently they are the best digital coins and no other currency can pose a threat to its existence
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

Of course, sir, I think the future of Bitcoin is very good. Blockchain technology will be known to more people. At that time, the price of Bitcoin will also rise.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

The demand for bitcoin will speak for its future and at the rate it is goingwe can say that it has a future. Some countries are even regulating because they already realized the tremendous potential and effect of bitcoin in their economy.
There is no one out of us who can predict this thing that what will happen in the coming few months. But if we make a look at the graph of the market price of bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll observe this thing that the market price has increased most of the times. I can really hope that it will keep on increasing in the comings days too just like the way it increased in the past.

I found no reason to worry about the future existence of bitcoin. Stay calm and optimistic with bitcoin. I do not know why people worry about the future of bitcoin. Currently they are the best digital coins and no other currency can pose a threat to its existence
Why not? The government is one of the factors to make the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency become worse more.
However, I'm sure not many people think the largest force can make the future of Bitcoin become worse is the investor.
Why I say this? Because the investor of Bitcoin has many components in society, not only real investors want to investing into this currency.
The speculation is the most "investors" of Bitcoin in the last year until today.
The speculation can makes anything become worse, like real estate, stock, etc. in the past.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

Yes bitcoin have future. This question is already asked thousand times since bitcoin started and over time bitcoin had already shown people is ability to stabilized demands in market and more and more people are putting money for bitcoin as investment not just a medium of exchange.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Yes of course and as a matter of fact the bitcoins started the future of the money the currency because if isn't because of them the cryptocurrency will not be popularize and the people will not use and made a digital currency that we have now. They are the pioneer and they are the one who started it all and even if theybare falling into the market  i am sure that they gonna survive it because they have a much better future right ahead. A long time one trust me they can be much more bigger that they are today
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
yes of coarse in bitcoin you have future, in bitcoin you can have and you can get a big profit so you can also earn money into it so i believe in bitcoin you can have future and as a matter of fact bitcoin started with low market but now its too big and also we can get some big profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: