Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:50:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Bitcoin future is on course. It's like when a brand is building credibility, they keep represent the best to their customers, they stay in a culture that can be easily get into and recognised with. At the end if the day, they win the loyalty of their customers. So also is bitcoin!
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

Yes. The BTC in particular and the Crypto market in general will be a bright future for everyone around the world, and they will be adopted by the nations in their own technology. I think BTC is a great technology, they help many people in life. They will rise sharply in the future.

burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
of coarse in bitcoin you can have future if only you know what to do and if you earn more money you should know where to use your money, you should learn to save for your better future to make a better life with bitcoin and as far as i know bitcoin is a life changer so i think thats the future we can have in bitcoin if we know what to do.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
You can see that the price of bitcoin has been rising strongly in the past two days and the current level is staying at $ 7400. As far as my technical analysis, the $ 7400 mark is a very important milestone. If it can break through this milestone, the price of bitcoin will rebound to $ 8000, and if unable to pass the bitcoin price will fall to the level of 6000. $ can even be deeper. So where will the future of bitcoin go?

Will investors return to investing in bitcoin?
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
You can see that the price of bitcoin has been rising strongly in the past two days and the current level is staying at $ 7400. As far as my technical analysis, the $ 7400 mark is a very important milestone. If it can break through this milestone, the price of bitcoin will rebound to $ 8000, and if unable to pass the bitcoin price will fall to the level of 6000. $ can even be deeper. So where will the future of bitcoin go?

Will investors return to investing in bitcoin?

From my understanding - and someone correct me if I am wrong - Bitcoin pretty much needs to stay above 5-6k for the miners to be able to break even. If it went lower than that, wouldn't be good...
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

Big yes for me, I hope i'm not wrong, There are many people now a days are curious to dig bitcoins, They even used this method as a source of income, Just like my friends who are always monitoring the rate of its value. Every time they find opportunity , most of them are craving to grab earlier than never. We already witness based in the history line of market value in btc, at a short span of time we able to hit $4000 vs 1 btc, and this is the basis of majority that bitcoins  are precious in the future.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

The blockchain technology that bitcoin reflects is valuable and worth investing in. Although bitcoin may be used by bad people, it has nothing to do with bitcoin, and it is a problem for people who use it. Since it is more specific than the market, and in international transactions, it can bypass the dollar, and it is available to the market.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

Of course, it has. day by day Bitcoin and blockchain system is getting demandable around the world and people are it's becoming a popular platform for making the payment system easier than ever. Not only that but also It brings to you unknown transaction system where your money and stock must be hidden. So this platform is getting accepted almost every country except 2 or 3 countries. so it will dominate in the future for sure in the future.
why not?
  Bitcoin is gaining more and more trust and development in terms of value for investors as well as to invest more and get the permission of the governments of some countries.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

IF exchanges moves btc based sells then btc may be dead in near future otherwise it will take time.
In anycase it is first generation and it will not have any chance
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

I think bitcoin is just starting, the future is farther than expected. As I have noticed, bitcoin has slowly adapted to our community. That's why I believe bitcoin's future is bigger than we think.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Just look how everybody move to Blockchain every Popular People go to Block Chain , a lot of big companys go to Block Chain , everybody wanna enjoy with block chain  technology . Today also i have read famous russian songer Olga Buzova make Buzcoin and starting to working with Block Chain technology also.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Yes, it has! Because of the technology, we have right now, and the continued development is happening bitcoin and other coins. Look at the charts in the market it keeps increasing and increasing it is the proof that many people adopt and use bitcoin and insert it into their life.  So it is easy to say that bitcoin can help people and vice versa.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

The BTC represents the encrypted distributed digital currency. In order to become a future monetary form, the cryptographic currency should at least have all the functions of the existing currency: payment means, circulation media, value scale, value storage, etc. On this basis, it is possible to improve the weaknesses of existing currencies, or provide other, more versatile, services to serve humanity.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

Those that invested on cryptocurrencies are at high risked. But accompanied with knowledge then you're gonna think that blockchain is the future. I am not saying blockchain is perfect because as we can see bitcoin, ethereum and other coins are not at a 100% confidence level. So imagine if many of these crypto projects will come into realizations and are running perfectly? Crypto cap market is gonna be worth trillions soon. So better to start looking for your favorite coins and hodl.
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

if the campaign closes this may be a bit of an impact on btc, because the reduced bounty hunter who wants a dime here, the existing investor will turn into a trader, and if that happens then the btc value will go up and down very quickly and make them afraid to buy
cr_liev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

According to my personal opinion, bitcoin will continue to grow over time, and bitcoin price will increase which is great for bitcoin holders, who hold their bitcoins for now, and for current campaign payment issues they may reduce their payments as they keep abreast of current bitcoin prices. And I think that's a natural thing.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

According to my personal opinion, bitcoin will continue to grow over time, and bitcoin price will increase which is great for bitcoin holders, who hold their bitcoins for now, and for current campaign payment issues they may reduce their payments as they keep abreast of current bitcoin prices. And I think that's a natural thing.
for now the bitcoin price has decreased, but do not hesitate to always look for bitcoin and save bitcoin until bitcoin has a very good price. we can not continue to believe in an issue that says bitcoin suffers setbacks and failures but bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months.

dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

for now the bitcoin price has decreased, but do not hesitate to always look for bitcoin and save bitcoin until bitcoin has a very good price. we can not continue to believe in an issue that says bitcoin suffers setbacks and failures but bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months.

Every cryptocurrency now has price decreased and got big and long correction wave , but now or late it will back up price and will rising again , we also we will see that in nearest future and hope we will get good profits with crypto again.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin will change the bank become decentralized. view from year to year bitcoin continues to skyrocket. Bitcoin it means having a lot of confidence.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: