Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology is the basis of the crypto money world. We need this technology not only for crypto money but also for many new parts of lives. If one day, bitcoin will be expensive or too slow or too bulky to be used, another coin will be replace bitcoin. I am sure there will be crypto money and blockchain technology in the near future because we need it.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Of course, bitcoin will have a future. Human needs are increasing and bitcoin is born to meet these needs. And bitcoin is considered a highly profitable business or investment of many. They respect bitcoin and vote bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market to earn  for them.
Definitely yes, bitcoin really have a future and there is no doubt with that, bitcoin is a very good cryptocurrency and the price of bitcoin will surely be really high in the future and bitcoin can also be more strong if many people in this world will continue to buy bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology is the basis of the crypto money world. We need this technology not only for crypto money but also for many new parts of lives. If one day, bitcoin will be expensive or too slow or too bulky to be used, another coin will be replace bitcoin. I am sure there will be crypto money and blockchain technology in the near future because we need it.
We have seen over the years the rise of bitcoin and blockchain technology and no doubt bitcoin has a bright future, and the interest of the people are making it more more bright and secure. the community of bitcoin is increasing from time to time which is increase the demand of bitcoin and so the supply decreasing and we can see that the price of bitcoin is increase too much. hope that the increasing trend of bitcoin will continue for a long time.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Bitcoin is not just the price and the demand that it has from the people trying to make quick profits, bitcoin has the blockchain technology behind, without bitcoin there is not blockchain and that is going to be the key for bitcoin to live forever, blockchain technology is needed in this world, every day takes more relevance as technology. Another good sign of the bright future for bitcoin is the mass adoption, every day more people get to know bitcoin and crypto world, every day major players and corporations invest in crypto.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

Of course it has otherwise why would millions of people be betting their money on the bitcoin project. The blockchain tech has a future and Bitcoin is at the fore of it. Bitcoin has become unstoppable now and no government ban is going to effect its progress. Its on you now if you want to believe in the bitcoin project or not.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Yes indeed.. BTC is the future of the currency world.. Theres no doubt about it all.. Buy more BTC at this stage and hodl.. Soon it will go to moon..
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Of course it has otherwise why would millions of people be betting their money on the bitcoin project. The blockchain tech has a future and Bitcoin is at the fore of it. Bitcoin has become unstoppable now and no government ban is going to effect its progress. Its on you now if you want to believe in the bitcoin project or not.
I think that this is not enough, Because the popularity of Bitcoin does not solve anything. If real money has the equivalent of the country's gold reserve, bitcoin does not really matter at all.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.
Bitcoin has been the gateway to crypto, it has institutional money in invested in it now, exchanges trade coins against it, has better tech than alomst any other coin (scaling,sidechains to create dapps on Bitcoin network like ETH) and many other reasons which support the cause of Bitcoin…for now. However, there may come a time where some other coin could replace it. This can happen not only because of the use cases behind that coin but also because Bitcoin has lead the way for far too long and has sustained too many attacks which could eventually make it slip down from the No1 position.
Rahman1

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

it is true that Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide, decentralized currency, anonymous, with low fees of transactions, and also having a big community supporting it. so I think it is possible for bitcoin to be future of money. Cheesy
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I trade off course to make money. I took part in crypto trading to earn money in money, which I can use to help my life. With crypto all my dreams and wishes can come true, do not dismiss it will make an emotional satisfaction to myself.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

bitcoin from the beginning very successful currency in the future the users of bitcoin are very frequently circulating in the crypto market and thus this very helpful for us to have the currency like this the future is shinning of bitcoin there are now many transactions which are performed through bitcoin and many jobs are done through bitcoin so we can say that it has future.

Bitcoin value is very high because there is only a little in the market, But imagine if there are many people who mined bitcoin and the market will be inhabited by bitcoin then the chances of this coin value will rise. Do not hesitate about the future of this cryptocurrency. And I think Cryptocurrency really has a future. But it happens that it's not really known by everyone in the world and that's also one of the good things
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Bitcoin is our future and really a game changer in our era wherein we can use Bitcoin to buy some stuff thru online that has no fee and hassle free. Also, it can be used to trade in digital currency world wherein you can earn extra income. We all know the price is still low for now but that will not last for a long term. Let's just be patient to wait until the price will rise up again even more.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I think the future of bitcoin is not good at all, you can see that the market is in a strong bearish trend, so the price of bitcoin is going down very well despite the moment of recovery. strong. According to my analysis, by the year 2018 the price of bitcoin will go to the $ 1000 mark and will go sideways in the long run, so I think you should trade bitcoin in the short term.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

bitcoin has a nice future. because bitcoin prices will continue to rise. this coin is also popular so it is used for multiple transactions in some companies.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

I still believe in bitcoin that will help us in the future. It's our future hope because I believe that bitcoin will grow up soon. And its my tool to succeed in life
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

Bitcoin absolutely has a future.  Blockchain technology is revolutionary and will be around probably for the rest of our lives.   With bitcoin at the head of this tech it's going to stay around with it, as blockchain tech has unlimited applications.  Being able to circumvent the central banking system and stop losing all that time and money to fees is a huge huge deal, and it's got central banking scared shitless because there's no way to squash it.  So long as people can communicate freely and connect freely to the internet, there's no way bitcoin will ever disappear.  It simply isn't possible.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

I think Bitcoin will not only have a future, but also have a good future. As people understand Bitcoin, more and more people join the Bitcoin market, people will have more and more demand for Bitcoin, and Bitcoin will become more and more valuable in the future.
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

the price may be good, but it's not what we are looking for, because we hope that there will be more price rise in the future because the price will rise, so we make a profit. I hope this will continue and let us have longer wealth of bitcoin.
Atits

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

Bitcoin itself as a protocol will evolve. Many people forget the simple fact that it is a protocol first and the money part just happen to be the first app written over it.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Of course, bitcoin has a future, and Bitcoin will develop better and better in the future. Bitcoin brings profits to many people. It will also bring more convenience to people's lives in the future. More people will choose to support it.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: