Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8438 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:26:41 PM

I think the way to give our children bright futures is with good education , and education needs a lot of money instead. One way to earn money is with bitcoin, by getting a lot of auto bitcoin our money will be more and more and can give bright future to our child

yes you are right making the bright future of your children is only possible by giving them good education and also the another way to give your children a bright future is that the parents also need to make some money for future of their children and they can also invest some money in bitcoin so that in the future when the price increase their children can make a good profit.
Yup the parents needs to be the provider in their kids future, they need to set the right place and guide them right through it. And in order for them to have a bright future is giving them the best education they can ever have. And for Bitcoin it is best for the parents to take advantage of it right now not for their kids but for the future of their family. By having Bitcoin earnings they will have the opportunity to gain capital for their business or investments.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

How can saving bitcoin be a guarantee to give my children a bright future? What if something happens to the coin tomorrow? I believe in working hard, having multiple of investments and making sure I give them the best in health and education.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Diversify the sources of income and the retirement plans.

I honestly believe 1 satoshi will be 1$ worth by 2026, however, I don't remember any period in human history when a currency has increased in value millions of times, decrease yes, many times, but increase, it is remarkable what bitcoin is doing these days.

Yes, have a few bitcoin saved for the future.
No, don't go all in in bitcoin, not even in real estate. Shit happens, war happens, crises happen.

Diversify.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

I honestly believe 1 satoshi will be 1$ worth by 2026, however, I don't remember any period in human history when a currency has increased in value millions of times, decrease yes, many times, but increase, it is remarkable what bitcoin is doing these days.

No, don't go all in in bitcoin, not even in real estate. Shit happens, war happens, crises happen.

Diversify.

For a better future
I think what Satoshi is predicting about Bitcoin that will touch $ 1 in 2026,

There is nothing wrong if we hold our Bitcoin for the future of our children and grandchildren.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

Diversify.

Agreed. Diversify. You may invest in Bitcoin for you children by buying a bitcoin or two but not all in since future is indefinite and there are a lot of things to happen that may be either good or bad -- no one knows. Also if you do this you might as well consider storing it in a very secure wallet that is Hardware wallet like Trezor. Fill yourself with the developments and news about Bitcoin.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
This also I have planned from the beginning. Bitcoin is seen to have many opportunities to get better in the future. I think this will be a treasure we can give to our children, with a lot of money we can guarantee a much better life for our children. Save as much bitcoin as we can. And do not forget to keep it in a safe wallet for long periods of time.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

Not a bad plan for future generations to promote bitcoin among them, if all things remain same then bitcoin will become a global currency in the future. Since todays children will be master of the future so they should be in touch of the bitcoin from now....if bitcoin will last a  longer period of time then they also become benefited by this platform.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

How can saving bitcoin be a guarantee to give my children a bright future? What if something happens to the coin tomorrow? I believe in working hard, having multiple of investments and making sure I give them the best in health and education.
Bitcoin is like other currency and any person who will keep bitcoin for their kids will give a bright future and I know that the future of bitcoin is very bright and it will also give a bright future to our kids. If anyone have doubt on bitcoin future then they have to learn more about bitcoin.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

For all those parents or will be parents soon.If you ewant your chldrens to be successful in life and to be successful for what they pursue let them know this kind of savings and transaction.And also for them to have investments.And bitcoin will surely let any parents to have no financial problem any more
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

Planning for our children is not bad. And for me bitcoin is one of the most helpful thing that we can use to plan for the future of our children. Bitcoin can be invested in online trading in where your money can grow through trading . and by this you can make your money grow bigger as fast as it can. in a short period of time.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:13:54 PM

Yes now i have invest in bitcoin for my future of my child because i know bitcoin has give a good future and savings... And i know bitcoin is have a future. In bitcoins savings is most important plan for our children and i believe bitcoin will increase the price and have great value so we keep it on and put it on our children future. We save it for in our wallet someday no more worry on their future and needs. When we store bitcoin now in the future the price is become high and make a profit good and opportunity to save. It is important to parent give a better future for their children .
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

Setup a trust with 21 BTC for the kids. They will get when age 18. College paid for with future evaluation.  Shocked

Activity: 331

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:18:31 PM

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink

This is a very bright idea because we all know that even in past the mentality of saving money for future purposes like the edication of your son or daughter is very popular. Many people work hard and save money little by little so that in the future even if their gone they can put their child in school and have a better life. This will be a good and very interesring idea. Must do this now.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:49:18 AM

This is a good idea back in the day my father told me that parents used to buy gold for their kids and then save it, it was like a tradition, but this tradition has gotten forgotten but I think this is going to make a come back with bitcoin.
Yeah even till today parents buy gold and bonds for their children to use for them in the future when required for activities like higher education or for the sake of business and more often the gold is kept for the wedding purpose. So I guess the idea for saving the bitcoin is really a unique one and I hope after 15-20 years the Bitcoin will be having a very high price, which will really be helpful in time of need.

Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

Been doing that for years but not for my child its for me cuz I have a child this time.But maybe In the future if Im gonna save this until I began to be a father,maybe my child can use this bitcoin in his finances or in his needs.But before that Im gonna save it for myself though for emergency purposes of mine.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

I agree with saving Bitcoin for the future of your children but i disagree if you will buy Bitcoin even if its bit by bit because you need to think also of the worst case scenario. What if Bitcoin suddenly destroyed?. So if i were you if you want to save Bitcoin for your future children then i suggest don't buy Bitcoin instead join signature campaign and bounties and save those Bitcoin you get from joining signature or bounties for the future. That way if in the future if Bitcoin will be destroyed you will only wasted your time but not your money.

Bitcoin can help but by no means it should not be the main source for us to give our children a bright future. We need to work are ass off and being paid so provide good future for you and your loved ones. Stable job or own business + bitcoin erning = good life / bright future. But giving your wallet on your children, I don't like the idea. Maybe its better if you get a educational plans for your children.
Yes I agree it is good to educate them and giving a  wallet to you children can be harmful for them in such a context that they may not use it accordingly for the purpose that you have planned or for a good purpose and instead they misuse it.

Also we cannot predict that the things will remain the same and the Bitcoin price and demand will be as high as it is today. So keeping all these points in sight one should go for the decision.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

I agree with saving Bitcoin for the future of your children but i disagree if you will buy Bitcoin even if its bit by bit because you need to think also of the worst case scenario. What if Bitcoin suddenly destroyed?. So if i were you if you want to save Bitcoin for your future children then i suggest don't buy Bitcoin instead join signature campaign and bounties and save those Bitcoin you get from joining signature or bounties for the future. That way if in the future if Bitcoin will be destroyed you will only wasted your time but not your money.

Bitcoin can help but by no means it should not be the main source for us to give our children a bright future. We need to work are ass off and being paid so provide good future for you and your loved ones. Stable job or own business + bitcoin erning = good life / bright future. But giving your wallet on your children, I don't like the idea. Maybe its better if you get a educational plans for your children.
Yes I agree it is good to educate them and giving a  wallet to you children can be harmful for them in such a context that they may not use it accordingly for the purpose that you have planned or for a good purpose and instead they misuse it.

Also we cannot predict that the things will remain the same and the Bitcoin price and demand will be as high as it is today. So keeping all these points in sight one should go for the decision.

Yup! I have agreed to this, with kids now a days we can not surely trust them very confidently because of misleading things now a days, instead of using them to their own future it might end up in some things that are too addicting to them just like mobile games this days that required purchases to build up characters or friends that might lead them to drugs or alcohol you can not say what they might do with the bitcoin if you showed it to them early in their life, I think you should be the one managing it and the best thing to give them access to it is when the right time comes and they have learn the hardship of this world.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:43:01 PM

This idea is pretty good. Although I do not know exactly how the value of bitcoin the future, but I am optimistic to always save, ..
Even with your ideas for the future of this child is a good thing when your child starts to need or starts to understand that bitcoin is a capital for your child.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

I would much rather provide for their future by using my hoard to pay for their further education and to provide them with the tools to be a success. A lot of my friends has given their children money to start their future and they bought cars and expensive notebooks and stuff like that, which in my opinion was a stupid move.

Start a small Bitcoin business or pay for their education and they can build their own future. Easy money, goes quickly.
True, young people don’t really know how to manage their money, just look at what they buy after they get their first job, they buy clothes, shoes, video games, electronic devices, and all kind of things they don’t need, so it is a mistake to give to them big amounts of money.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:25:36 AM

For me and my wife we already have savings account for our children but it just small amount only we just add it every-time we have extra income and I think that my earning in signature campaign can help me with these savings.
I also have bitcoin and alt-coin investment reserved for long term investment because I know in the future the value of it will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: