Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8438 times)
indocafe

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:43:48 PM

My plan for the future of the child is very important and I've been storing bitcoin in the long run but even though not many I am sure for the future will be a reality for the future of children to be bright

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:56:04 PM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
this is good idea , bitcoin is good for invesment so if use on future is bright
i wanna invest for them and i learn to them how to get bitcoin too Wink
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:11:52 PM

My plan for the future of the child is very important and I've been storing bitcoin in the long run but even though not many I am sure for the future will be a reality for the future of children to be bright

Store small amount of bitcoin could become a valuable asset for us in the future. All we have to do is, save little by little and try not to use it in the long run. Later our children or our grandchildren could enjoy the results.

sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
Indeed. Saving bitcoin is like saving real money because it has a value that you can use in buying all things that need of your children. Furthermore, giving bright future is responsibility of all parents in the world. Lastly, by using bitcoin you give your children a bright future.

bitcoin is indeed very important for life to the present or the future, because the price of the value of each day increasingly tiggi so many users invest a bitcoin for the future for yourself and family especially for those who have children it is important with save bitcoin for their future sure they will have a bright and secure life. because I'm sure the real life a bitcoin surety life worth living and planning for the future of children until they mature later in their life or education
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

How can saving bitcoin be a guarantee to give my children a bright future? What if something happens to the coin tomorrow? I believe in working hard, having multiple of investments and making sure I give them the best in health and education.
Bitcoin is like other currency and any person who will keep bitcoin for their kids will give a bright future and I know that the future of bitcoin is very bright and it will also give a bright future to our kids. If anyone have doubt on bitcoin future then they have to learn more about bitcoin.
I think you got me totally wrong. Sure! I am a bitcoin enthusiast and we all want a great future for bitcoin, isn't it? But the fact is you will be doing yourself a big favour if you don't bank totally on that to create a future for your kids. No matter how much you think you know about bitcoin, the future is very unpredictable. You don't even know a bigger technology that will come up tomorrow. The only thing permanent is change mate, and you won't need a soothsayer to tell you to have proper investments alongside to enable you give your kids the best no matter what. The mistake people like you make everyday is that you keep seeing bitcoin just as an asset thereby forgetting its core values.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:36:32 AM

Well, this is a good idea to all parents. Giving a bright future to your children is the important responsibility of parents. Furthermore, saving bitcoin is nice an idea also because it would help your children to sustain they need in the near future.Bitcoin is like real money that you can use it different transaction.Hence, save some bitcoin to give your children a bright future.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:17:51 AM

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
Well, this is a good idea to all parents. Giving a bright future to your children is the important responsibility of parents. Furthermore, saving bitcoin is nice an idea also because it would help your children to sustain they need in the near future.Bitcoin is like real money that you can use it different transaction.Hence, save some bitcoin to give your children a bright future.

I don't know why do we need to store bitcoin because we can do it usung fiats, yes the price of bitcoin will increase through time but has a lot of changes that may happen and affect the price, so I think it is more better saving using fiats in banks. I think it depends on how the people will do it, they control their own money and they will do everything with it whenever wherever they want.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:23:10 AM

Its a good idea that we plan the future of our children. By savings a bitcoin is to make them a brighter future if they need someday a expenses. I believe bitcoin is a good investment and savings and it has a great value. Bitcoin help in our some expenses. I so much trusted in bitcoin because its useful and it helps us. Now i started to invest and savings in bitcoin because its gives good future to our children. In their young age we parents we should be start to save for their future someday we don't worry for them especially when we have already savings.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

That is bright idea imagine that if you will hold 1 bitcoin for your children will be the best investment for their future. I will totally apply this in my situation but for my self only because I am still a teenager and preparing myself into outside world this will be a great start and investment for my future.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:33:58 AM

That's nice. Though you can't really put it all there or you can but keep yourself updated with news so that if somehow bitcoin would come to fall apart then you can withdraw it ahead of time that is taking your profits with you. Bitcoin really is a gpod investment where you can grow your money nicely but the risk should never be taken out of the picture.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

This is a good idea! Even better for those people who will just have their own baby, but for us teenagers, maybe it is best if we could save that bitcoin for ourselves so that we will have a bright future. Then we will work hard towards our success then invest again in bitcoin for the future of our children. If bitcoin's price will continue to rise in the long run, this will be a very good thing to do.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:59:50 PM

Indeed. Saving bitcoin is like saving real money because it has a value that you can use in buying all things that need of your children. Furthermore, giving bright future is responsibility of all parents in the world. Lastly, by using bitcoin you give your children a bright future.

Yes of course bitcoin is now a very secure and safe future. it is a way for all kind of people to give their children good future, as the value of Bitcoin is keep on increasing, in future I think 2 or 3 Bitcoin will be enough for the studies of your children. buy some Bitcoin and keep for your coming days. we should save it for our Future as well. bitcoin saving for bright future of kids is really an amazing and profitable step, so keep your Bitcoin safe for you and your children also.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:16:49 PM

For me it would be better if bitcoin is collected for the future than that given to our children ... because as far as I know the nature of children today are many who like wasteful and somewhat difficult to control ....
I agree with you, it is difficult for children to save money but if we prepare bitcoin as a future savings so that later it will be used as business capital and education.
You are right tha some children do not care for their future and spend all of their money on their needs and fun but if you will train your kids from the beginning and will tell them to get some bigger dreams for their future then they may think about that and will save some money for getting that dream.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:46:14 PM

This is a good idea that give our children a brighter future. We must be plan our child in their future it is very important that we plan and we put savings for their future. We parent was happy to see them if they have a good future. Because bitcoin is good investment and savings. Bitcoin is trusted and safe especially in savings. Bitcoin has a future and give benefits. It is a good idea that bitcoin is for our children because bitcoin is surely and useful. Teach our children also for investment and learning how to invest and the value of bitcoin. Because all parents is dreaming for their good future.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:01:42 PM

Thats what I am doing for my niece and nephew. I dont have children of my own. I have have a BTC wallet for each one. The wallets dont have much so far, but I plan to add a little every now and then.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:04:15 PM

Well, giving a bright future to your children is the best important thing that you can give to your children.Furthermore, giving a bright future to your children is responsibility of parents. Lastly, this is a great idea and I saving bitcoin or real money will help you to give your children a bright future.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:26:53 PM

It looks like a good idea. And it's not neccessary to buy big amount of bitcoins. Even 1 bitcoin may be enough if bitcoin price continue to rise in long term. When your children turns 18, you will give bitcoins to your children. He/she may use it to pay for studies, rent a flat. Maybe after 18 years it will be possible to buy flat with these saved bitcoins, who knows.
But you will have to find save place to keep your bitcoins for such long period and not loose your wallet information.
In fact it is a nice idea. Giving a bright future to your children is responsibility of a parents.Furthermore, all parents’ wants to give a bright future to their children and it is the most important thing that parents will gave to their children. Some parents save some money or bitcoin to sustain the need of their children.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

i have a son and i think btc can provide his future needs if i invest right. base on btc trend, in just two week the price soars and i didnt able to ride because im not that good in timing and reading graphs. but i i think that charged to my experience in trading. hopefully i will do good this month and the btc increase its value

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:37:21 PM

Its a good idea that we plan the future of our children. By savings a bitcoin is to make them a brighter future if they need someday a expenses. I believe bitcoin is a good investment and savings and it has a great value. Bitcoin help in our some expenses. I so much trusted in bitcoin because its useful and it helps us. Now i started to invest and savings in bitcoin because its gives good future to our children. In their young age we parents we should be start to save for their future someday we don't worry for them especially when we have already savings.

I agree to you bro, saving bitcoins can really fo help us in the future because i think bitcoin price will still go up in the future. Bitcoin reallly do help us in many ways. Its so good to have a bitcoin savings because in the future when we reach our age  of parenthood we can use this saved bitcoins to give a brighter future to our childrens.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

It could be great if we have a bitcoin for the future purposes. With that we  can support our family needs for the future and it can be our investment for them. Few more years the market will increase the price of the goods therefore our salary wont be enough to provide the everyday needs. So we need to have this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: