Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8438 times)
andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:47:38 PM

This is a good idea. I will plan this, but keep in mind to access Bitcoin and how to open a wallet. This we can teach our children and we should educate the world of Bitcoin to them so that they can access it.
And we also need to give directions so they are not wasteful to use them and we need to also give them a way of generating bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

More than bringing a wallet, filling inside is more important I guess. For your opinion, I also think the same about the brightness of bitcoin. We can provide a bright future for our kids by saving bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
If you want to give yoir children a bright future you can use bitcoin because bitcoin can make your children grow smart using bitcoin.You just need to invest bitcoin and in a year or years your bitcoin has grew.
Yes right if any person can give our children a bright future  he need to invest your money in bitcoin because in future its price will goes to moon .
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:52:47 PM

I would much rather provide for their future by using my hoard to pay for their further education and to provide them with the tools to be a success. A lot of my friends has given their children money to start their future and they bought cars and expensive notebooks and stuff like that, which in my opinion was a stupid move.

Start a small Bitcoin business or pay for their education and they can build their own future. Easy money, goes quickly.
Save now so you may save the future. Always remeber that. If you save a lot, then you saving your family, kids and self too. You may provide the things things that you are needed. Bitcoin will be more great in the future more than what we accep just be hardwork and be patient in all things.

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
Your suggestion was good but what if we forgot the security code of the wallet. I don't know if it is gonna work but I want to do that for my son. I want to have a bright future for my son. I know I can't work hard if I'm too old. I will start saving bitcoin for him. Every week I will save $50 for the future of my son. Hoping it will gonna work. It will give them a big profit. I will prioritize the education, second is life plans to ensure that he will finish his education on the right time at the right age. I would work very hard, then the return of it is a good education and he will always be on top in the class.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
egajuarsa

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

I've written this before. I'm saving bitcoin, but my goal is not to be rich. To provide a beautiful future for my children and my needs. In this way, I will have less difficulty in retirement and I will live a happier life.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:25:04 PM

Don't know what to say about this plan. As me as my parents and generation before, we all grown on that life style that a young man (or woman) has to reach everything by his own with a possible help of his family (mostly it was only payment for education and million life advices). So, I don't realsie what kind of persom a young man will grow if you will prepare a bright future to him, by buying bitcoins today. I think this person just will sit on your neck and think that you will come true every of his wish. To me it's a lazy man.
I am not going to buy bitcoins or altcoins today to give to my children bright future where everything will be bought: a car, a work, a house, travelling over the world and ect. But I am saving money for future. Today our plan №1 to buy a private house and move to live there from paren't house. I count if I spend bitcoins that I had already saved for that, that is going to be the greatest use ob bitcoin for our bright future together.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:31:11 PM

I've written this before. I'm saving bitcoin, but my goal is not to be rich. To provide a beautiful future for my children and my needs. In this way, I will have less difficulty in retirement and I will live a happier life.
me too . I'm also saving Bitcoin because someday if there is a World War 3, I will use Bitcoin to save my family from starvation. This is what will happen in the future and Bitcoin savings are perfectly reasonable  Grin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

For me, It is really good idea, and also i was doing something, like saving the bitcoin for my kid in a separate wallet, and i really appreciate you, because you are giving to the parents a good suggestion for their kids. But now it is depend on parents that if they accept it or not and also they do it or not. But i am one of them who accept this idea.     
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:52:02 AM

By working hard and working smart you can give your family and your children with a good future. You can become rich by investing in this cryptocurrency world. The main need is you will work hard and work smart.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Indeed. Giving a bright future to your children is most important things that you need to do if you are parents. I also agree that saving bitcoin will help you to give a bright future to your children. By using bitcoin you could earn and make money easily so that I think using bitcoin will really help to give a bright to your children.
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

I'm already planning to save a bit of bitcoin for my children in the future, and I follow my signature campaign always keeping long-term investments and as my kids grow, I also want to share a bit with my child for the future. . And I make a wallet for them later I have prepared it for them later Because the future of the Son is more important
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

I'm already planning to save a bit of bitcoin for my children in the future, and I follow my signature campaign always keeping long-term investments and as my kids grow, I also want to share a bit with my child for the future. . And I make a wallet for them later I have prepared it for them later Because the future of the Son is more important

That is really good, it's necessary to think about our children future, if they will have a confortable life and good conditions to learn what they want, to travel to where they want, to do things they like. To make it possible only with money and Bitcoin gives us this opportunity. It's not needed to save a lot of Bitcoins for them as the price will increase a lot yet, so a little fortune of satoshis or few Bitcoins are very enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:11:46 PM

I thought that this is a good plan, because college and university is expensive, and since making an investment now it is likely that I will be able to pay for the education of the child in the future without problems. That's cool.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:30:41 PM

I thought that this is a good plan, because college and university is expensive, and since making an investment now it is likely that I will be able to pay for the education of the child in the future without problems. That's cool.

You shouldn't also forget that the cost of education at the tertiary levels also increases from time to time and are likely to go up within you specified time frame so take note and save more than reasonable so that you'll not be found wanting if things don't go the way you expected it.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

It is good way to teach kids about savings and business by using blockchain technology, bitcoin has ability to be taught in educational institutions
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

it is a good idea but at the same time it seems a risky idea because if you save it for your children it is not certain if it will survive all those challenges or not in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

But you will have to find save place to keep your bitco
ins for such long period and not loose your wallet information.

A safety deposit box is probably a good idea for this. You risk losing it in your house from a fire or robbery unless you have a good fireproof safe, even then you should make sure the paraphrase is properly stored/labeled so it isn't mistaken as something that isn't of value.

Yeah. We can give our children a brighter future through giving them an opportunity to discover bitcoin. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunities to many which could be through also to young people who have open mind and is willing to learn and earn.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

For me Bitcoin is one of the tools that can help us to build our children's  brighter future. This can use as one of our savings account for the brighter tomorrow of our children. It can be our weapon just in case in the near future our primary income will be lost, so we don't have worries because we already set aside a savings for them. So this really a big help to our children's future.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

Well that was a nice family planning...but I would suggest even you are students or nothing else... start earning bitcoins and save them or hold... for your future. I can possibly trust 100% that in the future... I will be a millionaire! And for my future family also... thanks for this opportunity...so grab it...there will be no time for this to sitting in your chait with butt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: