Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8438 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

For me Bitcoin is one of the tools that can help us to build our children's  brighter future. This can use as one of our savings account for the brighter tomorrow of our children. It can be our weapon just in case in the near future our primary income will be lost, so we don't have worries because we already set aside a savings for them. So this really a big help to our children's future.
You're right dude that BTC will help the future of children by investing in the long term so that the best option for the future by using it,this is can't be taken by the government consisting of monthly tribes where people lose much with government policy.I think you guys are best with investing for your kids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
Already been doing that, I plan to leave a lot for my kids anyways since there is little that I want more in my life now. It's just work and make sure they have something to continue on with and build value from. There's no point in leaving them next to nothing, especially not in today's world.

I don't know how much they'll have for the future, but I'll try my hardest to make sure they have a decent amount to live with.

This is a good idea. Since we believe Bitcoin will have a big part of our economy and its value will grow exponentially after 5 years, we must buy even a bit just to save a portion of it for their future. I may not have much in life, but with this, I can help them somehow so that when I am gone, they can have a reserve money to start their own life.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

For me Bitcoin is one of the tools that can help us to build our children's  brighter future. This can use as one of our savings account for the brighter tomorrow of our children. It can be our weapon just in case in the near future our primary income will be lost, so we don't have worries because we already set aside a savings for them. So this really a big help to our children's future.
You're right dude that BTC will help the future of children by investing in the long term so that the best option for the future by using it,this is can't be taken by the government consisting of monthly tribes where people lose much with government policy.I think you guys are best with investing for your kids.

I can not decide to make long-term investments in bitcoin as a future for children because bitcoin is still too risky amidst debates about cryptocurrency in many countries and some countries are banning bitcoin for its people. Beliefs about bitcoin do exist but the beliefs are still inferior to my fears about the future of bitcoin that may not necessarily brighten my family's future.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
muriel-crypto9

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

At any age you feel your child has the ability to understand it. Just teach her/him in bits and eventually show her the sites and how to go about it.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink

I believe that if you start storing bitcoins for them now, they have a bright future ahead of them.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

Planning for the future of your kids is the most satisfying thing you can ever do, seeing them not struggle is the best thing ever. and Bitcoin gives you a chance to secure their future.BTC will be around for long so if you start investing and saving some for them then they stand to have a bright future a head
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

Totally agree with you, this is a great idea. In addition to bitcoin, you can take a few more promising crypto-currencies, such as ETH. I am sure that these savings, depending on their quantity, can ensure the future of our children.

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

Bitcoin is a good way of investment or investing your money. likewise, it is a good savings for yhe future of our children. bit by bit, if you save something everymonth, soon, that small one will become really big and value will also become huge. I will start doing this for my children.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

I fully agree with the author, investing in the future of their children is very good, especially since bitcoin shows very good growth over time, so create wallets for your children. let them have a carefree future))))
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

I will save 5btc for my 2 kids for their future. I think 5btc is enough for the future for paying tuition fees for college. I will saved bitcoin in my wallet because I am trusting on bitcoin. It will gives me a million dollars for my son and daughter.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

That is one of the good idea that a responsible parent should. Saving money for them for their good and bright future especially for education , shelter , cloths , and foods . Our childrens needs our guidance and supports from all their needs as a responsible parents .
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

I definitely agree with you.  When I engage in cryptocurrency, I consider bitcoin as a good form of longtime investment.  So, I decided to keep my bitcoins and give it to my daughter when she reaches 18.  I know that this is the best gift I can ever give to her.  Bitcoin is greater than the time deposit, educational/insurance/life plan that we can give to our child/children.  The time deposit is good but your money will not grow as much as what bitcoin might exponentially grow.  The life plan is good but it has a certain coverage and limitation unlike in bitcoin that goes beyond and surpass anybody's expectation.  

So, I definitely agree with you that storing bitcoin now will give our child/children a brighter future ahead of them.
Babbleingbrook

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

It's for this reason I'm starting so young saving every time I get some fiat to spend. I've been accumulating for a few months and setting aside in a separate wallet, and now I want to educated myself more about the technology itself, whilst at the same time saving up my BTC Cheesy
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

Yes, this is right decision. Investing in our own future is great, but invest in the future of our children is much more important. Bitcoin will be only stronger and prices will be really high, so do it!

Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

Invest in Bitcoin for the future of your children is a great idea.because  your thinking the future of your children.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

I believe that if you start storing bitcoins for them now, they have a bright future ahead of them.
Every parent's or going to soon become a parent's would love to give a brighter future for their child/children and if they would decide to go an investment in Cryptocurrency as their starting point for their settlement of their future purposes for their child/children then it would be a great and good decision they can ever make. Hence Cryptocurrency investment today is now a strong long term investment so far.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Yeah , of course we must give are children bright future by saving money for them , but im not a parent but my parents always said to me that they're working hard for me and my brothers and sisters they save money for us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

im a parent already and i always think about my sons future.the bitcoin i earn here i save it for him.i open him, bank account and start to save which he can only get the money when he reached 18 years old,the profit i gain from bitcoin i saved for him

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

Not necessarily a bright future but at the very least your future finances will not be a problem at all. If you hodl one Bitcoin for at least ten years for each of your children, I suppose by the time they will become mature they will be having around a million each. This kind of preparation for your children cannot be given by the banks and all of their programs and plans.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

Of course we work hard for our future and for our future children\s we always thinking for it , All parents soon always think of that we always think the bright future for are child .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: