Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8438 times)
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

Hello, I have been in the cryptomir for about 2 years now and I leave all my profits for the future for my children. I have a job and in my free time I am engaged in trading in crypto currency.
P.S. I'm sure that my children will thank me ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink

I think parents should follow this kind of advice. You can never go wrong when investing for the future of your kids. So plan it wise and invest money for your children. Buy not only bitcoins but alt coins as well. There are plenty of alt coins out there that are as capable as bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
anticrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

A friend of mine gave his 5 year old son a btc wallet with 3 btc in it in 2015.   It is now worth 3 times what it was back then.  By the time the kid is ready for college, it will be funded by those same 3 coins! Great job!
Standon1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

This is a very lovely idea, I'll surely key into this. Thanks Smiley
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
This is good idea for our future children because we know that anything will happen we have savings for them. And that's true it will give them a bright future what we save for them from crypto.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
equoboy

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

I think its a good idea but for me i prefer to save some here,save some to the bank,and save some in my house. I want it to be separated incase of what happen in the future not all my savings are affected.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

It's good idea. I want to invest to BTC for my children in the future. So when my children need money for university or anything like that she can take it from her wallet.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

good idea!... I may not have right but soon I will have and so we will start doing it.. investing...savings for our children's future... we may not know what will happen in the future or in the life to come for our kids but it will also be good for us parents to somehow prepared for their financial condition. Bitcoin will also be part of it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

of course in the future I will provide knowledge about bitcoin and bitcoin technology and teach my child how to benefit from bitcoin trading not only that I will teach how to save assets owned in store in bitcoin.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Thank you for this advise, hopefully a lot of people are already doing the same, though there is a possibility that we may not see the highest price of bitcoin, at least to our kin, they would see it, feel it, and hopefully they would treasure it, and see how much effort we did just save bitcoins for them. Though the value of bitcoin would still go down, there is no reason why the value would never go up, this is the only investment I see that you could pass on, without anyone ttying to get a piece of your cake, since there is no estate taxes when it comes to crypto currency.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

I think all parents wants a bright future for their children's and investing in bitcoin is one of the best ways to earn for their future i guess because if you invest in good project you can double your money and that they can give their children a good future.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

This is a good idea. But we must think for today, so that they do not reproach us that they did not have a childhood. And the best way is to teach them to earn their own money. Of course, not forgetting about the gift of the future.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

It's kinda good idea tho, but for me I think the best investment for my child is a mercy, love and teach them how to be a good person.  Well,  I'm not saying investing bitcoin for them wasn't good, but the money is thr second thing for me, if I can make my family happy without a big money it will be my own happiness.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

I will give my child a bright future just with letting him do what he (she) wants in life. And I will support him (her) with words and money.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

Yeah right. Make your children involved in bitcoin while they are still young. Invest now and make it grow for their future. Don't miss this opportunity because once they grown up they will need a lot of money for their needs so you need to prepare for this by investing while it is still early and while the bitcoin price is still low.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

I am trying for a bright future, but my future is not bright yet, so I have to work harder, have a lot of social knowledge. Everything will be simpler. In the future, I must become a wealthy person to achieve my child's dream in the future. I hope that the virtual currency will help me do that.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Already been doing that, I plan to leave a lot for my kids anyways since there is little that I want more in my life now. It's just work and make sure they have something to continue on with and build value from. There's no point in leaving them next to nothing, especially not in today's world.

I don't know how much they'll have for the future, but I'll try my hardest to make sure they have a decent amount to live with.

Bitcoin is able to change one's life. Bitcoin could be a money making machine that could help us improve one's life. I knew a lot of friends who has been benefited by cryptocurrencies. We just have to be patient and diligent enoung to learn and earn.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I totally agree. Most of us explored crypto for our family's future, most importantly for our children. It is important to work on the investment and do the save as early as now. This is because worst case if we fail, we still have enough to cope up with our losses and secure for our family's future.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

no one knows how the future of bitcoin. do not put too much of your hopes for bitcoin, because especially in my country bitcoin is prohibited by the government, and now very many want to fight bitcoin. at least you should understand with the development of bitcoin.

JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Their bright future is not about educating them about the Crypto market too soon. I think about the Crypto market at the age of 16, they will be better off now. And let's get them acquainted, do not force them to work from too early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: