Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8438 times)
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:50:36 AM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
Hmm. Food for thought. It's quite a great idea. I guess I was too focused on holding for myself. I mean, it'd all go to them anyway in the end.
But, it's actually not too bad if I start one for them as well huh. Something they could use when they're old enough, and grow themselves.

(It's just like one of those billboards I saw that somehow struck me.
It went something like, "You've raised them, gave them a good home and education, now, help them grow their first million.")
Then I'd do it with bitcoin instead.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

This can be a good idea worth exploring. I am sure that some parents may like the idea of putting aside a small Bitcoin now and then just leave it somewhere and letting it grow for years before gifting it to the child at a certain age. Like what can be the value of even just one Bitcoin 15 or 20 years from now?

The only fear we have is what if after 15 years a new cryptocurrency is taking over Bitcoin and it is left behind like an old man with no more worth. So maybe the solution is just set aside an account and though you won't touch it for anything you should also be watching the crypto-market from time to time.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:26:58 AM

It's really good idea even I am doin that I got 4 month baby even I am thinking that am not only collecting bitcoin from all the possible ways. Even I started to collect some good altcoins like ether and lite pin funny thing is that I am collecting dogecoin more it is the only crypto having in the for of full coin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

It's really good idea even I am doin that I got 4 month baby even I am thinking that am not only collecting bitcoin from all the possible ways. Even I started to collect some good altcoins like ether and lite pin funny thing is that I am collecting dogecoin more it is the only crypto having in the for of full coin
Just be a risk taker and collect the coins that you think that has a lot of potential in the future. Dogecoin is one of the coin that has a potential if the devs will make a good project or movement for their cryptocurrency because you can see that the price of doge is already pumped from the low price that is around 30 sats so i think there is a lot of things that can happen in dogecoin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

Just be a risk taker and collect the coins that you think that has a lot of potential in the future. Dogecoin is one of the coin that has a potential if the devs will make a good project or movement for their cryptocurrency because you can see that the price of doge is already pumped from the low price that is around 30 sats so i think there is a lot of things that can happen in dogecoin.

A lot of coins would have a lot of potential just like bitcoin with just the right timing it can surely increase, and I have seen that a lot of those coins when bitcoin rise it's value many Alts have increase in value too, and because of Alts we will have many options with trading that is why I think it is necessarily to support some Alts that you like that is sure to obtain the same stature as bitcoin does.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

I think two bitcoins per child should be enough for them who are going to be a parent in this year. One bitcoin would help them to complete their studies and other living necessities and another one would help them to buy a house and vehicles. I am considering the picture of 15+ years when they will be mature enough and bitcoin would have the 100X price.
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

A lot of coins would have a lot of potential just like bitcoin with just the right timing it can surely increase, and I have seen that a lot of those coins when bitcoin rise it's value many Alts have increase in value too, and because of Alts we will have many options with trading that is why I think it is necessarily to support some Alts that you like that is sure to obtain the same stature as bitcoin does.

People often look at the development of bitcoin and ignore the altcoin, but in fact, the altcoin grows very quickly, especially the altcoin grows on a bitcoin basis, its value soaring to horribly instantaneous levels. Even when bitcoin is fast double value. That is a wonderful thing.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

I think two bitcoins per child should be enough for them who are going to be a parent in this year. One bitcoin would help them to complete their studies and other living necessities and another one would help them to buy a house and vehicles. I am considering the picture of 15+ years when they will be mature enough and bitcoin would have the 100X price.

Not a bad suggestion either but will you prefer your kids work for their own money or you want to fend for them after you're old. I think the best is to cater for their education and let them continue the rest so for me 1 BTC per child is okay.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

Not a bad suggestion either but will you prefer your kids work for their own money or you want to fend for them after you're old. I think the best is to cater for their education and let them continue the rest so for me 1 BTC per child is okay.

Absolutely agree. I am a strong believer of the fact that empty pockets teach many valuable lessons than the filled one. I am also considering the unexpected price falls and to make the holdings secure, I am going with 2 bitcoins. We can not predict the accurate price of the bitcoin but we can always accumulate enough for the future.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

i am agree with you, we can start from now on to save some coins that we think its really give us some profit in future. i think its not wrong if we are saving from now and we can give the coins if our children is grow up. i am doing this for now because i want to prepare my children for their future so they don't have to worried if somehow they have a money problem in their life and they can use the coins to sell it to cover the problems. its our duty to prepare our children life and we can start from now before its too late and we don't have anything to help our children.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,
I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
It is always a good idea for parents to invest wisely for the bright future of your kid,but you must have a diligent study about the future before investing your hard earned money,you must have a good entry point and if you are able to do that then it is a worthy investment as you could double or triple your investment in a short period of time.
Well yeah the investment could easily be doubled with the ICO’s projects in a short time as compare to the investment of the bitcoin which at the same time is huge and its growth in short term is slow ad compare to the Alts.

By the growth I mean the growth in the price of the bitcoin. I am not saying to spare the Bitcoin and follow the Alts but if you have a better chance in either of them just go for it. For the parents Alts is the best I guess while for the others the Bitcoin is good.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

I don't expect myself to be a parent any time soon but I agree that we should save up bitcoin for our children. I believe it possibly can be the best investment of the century.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

Pretty good idea. Tho you don't need to save too much, 1 bitcoin is already good. Just put it on a wallet, make it grow, I mean when the time pass by, your bitcoin grows, so when the time that your kids grow, they have money for their life.
I'm wondering keeping bitcoin in wallet will be safe. Because no one can predict the fluctuation of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin prices may increase but also able to return as it did in the past with extremely low prices. However, that is what no one expected,

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:18:23 PM

I will invest for my son's future if I start school, I'll regularly add funds here to collect bitcoins.
Remain the same optimistic that has been undertaken
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:32:18 PM

Definitely great Idea but I am curious if my child/ren could even use it,
I mean I am only 21 years old and I don't have a child or even a girl right now so if I ever have one it would really take a lot of years,
I wonder if bitcoin would still worth something by that time .
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:46:03 PM

I just want to teach my child to know bitcoin so that he can be independent with his own results. And I also want to prepare what he needs right now
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:16:53 PM

I just want to teach my child to know bitcoin so that he can be independent with his own results. And I also want to prepare what he needs right now

It's great that you want to teach your children how to be independent. Indeed bitcoins could be used as a way they can start and starting early with bitcoins could really be good start for them to earn, save and invest. So, starting them early is a good step to being a good father/mother. Good luck with your child!
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

I'm not married yet so i never think of that but i will leave some inheritance for them either it's still in btc or i change it first to like house or gold, things that have more stable value so that my child future is guaranted. Bitcoin is volatile that we don't know what might happen in the future, so leaving another things is better in my opinion.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:51:12 PM

Bitcoin will be probably the best option to invest. It doesn't matter if you have kids or not.
I am not fine with the idea of giving my BTC to my children just like that. They need to learn how to work/think/invest on their own.
Free money/BTC would just spoil them. That is not good way to follow.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:56:42 PM

It's always good to save for your love ones future especially your kids and so if Bitcoin is currently thriving and proving to be the best investment out there for the lie income earners then it only makes sense that I join and save as much as I can for the future if my kids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: